I want it

Guest hmaster

your violinists could be better, but I could just be being too picky. I thought your singing in this was above your expectations (or what you usually tell me your expectations are: ie. "I SUCK, OH NOES"), and i still can't believe how it's only you beating and singing at the same time.

I so proud. *pinches your cheeks* xDDD

Guest hmaster

After much debate I am now uploading the entire performance from start to finish...

spot my music teacher singing as well as my I have too much hair comment. plus the reply.

AUSSIE ACCENTS GALORE!

Haha, this is awesome. I don't hear aussie accents, at least not the stereotypical one XD What a dumb thing to say, I live in Australia ^^0

The first part, I can't really hear you. I can hear the violin and piano and beat but I can't make out what you're saying.

Boo-yeeah! You did Stand By Me. I love this, sounds so cool. You sing better than me! That last thing at the end, what was that O_o

*rewinds and listens for the comments*

Does your music teacher have an english-y accent? The way the person said "better" sounded english to me.

I heard the "but I got too much hair" comment, what was that about? :blink:

Okay, I didn't really post up comments, more like ramblings but I think its awesome that you performed live. Last time I tried doing that, I froze and that was only in front of like three people :lol:

Anyway, it's awesome. :)

Guest juki_love

i'm speechless ><...

seriously i can't think of anything to say...

im gonna faint now +__+

i've listened to this so many times now ..

Guest babiixru

wow the beatboxing is awesome...

^ yeah i agree with rai rai i can't really hear what you're singing/saying

oh wooow htis was cooool haha =] gj david ^^

Archived