cottonshrinks

Guest Alicia Lacroix

I just posted a review on Benefit's liptints ~
880015tinybutsassytint.jpgI'm a new blogger so I don't have many followers
thanks for reading :)

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello our FB beauty blog site is having a Fall Fashion giveaway.. Come follow us and LIKE our page and enter our contest to win free NEW fall fashions.. Only open to USA residents ;0)
Contest ending 10/25..
1395242_514124695344692_998805928_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SophieKins

Hi guys, I wanted to share with you my personal beauty and fashion blog.
Im a model based in HK and on my blog I share my experience of living here.
Most of the make up I use are from Asia, so I think some of you might be interested :)Have a pick Sophie's World
Sophie_Traverse_lookbook_blog.jpg
Sophie_Traverse_Lookbook2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mangelito

http://flyhighjelly.blogspot.com.au/
I guess I'm sort of new to blogging? I'd love to meet more bloggers though ♡Mine's very mixed as I blog about anything from reviews, daily life and stuff like that but I promise to blog more about beauty things too (only one review there on a product with other random stuff sobs)

Guest allisapp

Hi girls! I am pretty new in blogging, but you can see me posting reviews of products and other stuff in my new blog: http://sappslife.blogspot.fi/

The blog might start slowly, but remember to click "FOLLOW" and you will be updated with new entries. :3 The blog is not only about beauty and fashion, so you will see other stuff there as well.

Archived