B E A U T Y |||| B L O G S

cottonshrinks

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Inconnu

I went to visit, and saw that it would be disaterous for my diet -  because you take such great pictures of everything that I like to eat, girl!  So of course, I promptly started following.

How the heck do you comment on your page? 

Guest stinastaysober

Hehe, I recently started to blog again after being on hiatus on blogspot. hmm, I kind of regret transitioning to wordpress because it's so hard to get followers on there but do check it out some time ^  ^

slumbersia.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest misswengie

Want to share with you my personal blog about beauty, fashion and personal articles <3 Please follow me and support me and I'll follow you back :D!!
I'm also hosting a giveaway for some really artistic nail decals on this post:
http://www.wengie.com/2012/08/i-love-nail-art-tutorial-and-review.html
The decals I'm giving away are on my nails in my signature :)

Guest hellosally

Hello :) I recently started a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog that revolved around classy looks (ex: shin Mina, Anne Hathaway, Miranda Kerr) So far, there are only beauty product reviews and a givenchy mascara giveaway, but I will be adding more reviews, giveaways, tutorials soon! :) Classconsumed.blogspot.com

Guest lattecloud

Please check out our blog: LatteCloud

We update so often, you'll be pleasantly suprised :)
  • many beauty product reviews (Japanese, Korean, Western)
  • shopping hauls
  • fashion inspirations
  • nails
  • food, lifestyle, music & misc

Guest misskika

Ditto!  Mine is in my signature~  it is mainly products found in Korea since I live here though.  Adding more this month... everything is so cheap here I kinda buy too much lol *_*  I also did IPL laser treatments here and blogged about it, but I have to go back for more sessions really bad~

Archived