[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ohhlalakelly

JOIN ISCREAMSHINKI IF YOU SCREAM SHINKI!

(Wait until the music starts)

2ikckqu.jpg

Credits: gelliegellie@iscreamshinki.net

-----------------------------------

WHITE DAY REMIX THREADS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

2i0ass5.jpg

credit: fobbiyo

Please come check them out, and post your own entries.

All entries will be neatly compiled into a book, and sent to DBSK.

So cmon people, unleash your artistic side. UNLEASH. XD

We all want this project to be memorable. ^_^

Writings for DBSK Thread

Artworks for DBSK Thread

The Secret Code is almost released! yay! I can't wait. I have yet to order my copy though. O_O Mm.. I heard the 3:50 version of Taxi. I hope that's not the full song. It would be very incomplete if it was. Haha.

V Muahahahaha Bea! i'm too lazy to type out your full name, LOL!!!!! >:]

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

DANG! Kelly beat me to having the first post.. YOU!!!!! hahahaha Kidddiiinggg!!!

Gellie Those pics are awesome!! Jaejoong totally killed me there!! But I just don't like it when they have their album photoshoots on dark / abandoned places.

I want happy photoshoots^^ LOL

I don't know if these have been posted yet..

HD Versions of the three performances on Bokura no Ongaku

It was an awesome performance.. I am indeed speechless!!! How great can DBSK be??

thank you for sharing HQ vids^^

Oh yeah, watch out for GOE;SS' Website Grand Re-opening:

goewebbyjoong1.png

We still need Korean Translators who are willing to help sub Heaven's Postman.

Please PM me for more details^^

ANNI2.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

[RAW] 09.03.20 FujiTV Our Music - THSK cut Full version [ATO].avi

[RAW] 09.03.20 FujiTV Our Music - Kotobani Dekinai+Lion Heart+Bolero[lovelyen].VOB

090321 FM Fukuoka Love Love Weekend (Micky&Xiah&Max) [showjj].zip

[RAW] 09.03.18 MUSIC ON! TV Artist File Special TVXQ [o-chan].wmv

Guest fobbiyo

Thanks for the high quality caps of the performance guys. I really appreciate it ;)

I have to admit, the first time I heard/read about them changing the release date, I was like "wow, again?" I don't know, it seems pretty, hrm.. coward for AVEX to keep on doing that. Whatever their plan is, THSK is sure going to benefit. Goodluck!

Guest loveprincemax

JJ MAGAZINE 09년05월-->CHANGMIN

e0082162_49c49bf78abee.jpg

e0082162_49c49bebb8d0b.jpg

aaaaaaaa he's so handsome~~~~~~~~^0^ i like the car...woooow;;;visual shock!!ㅋㅋ

credit:동네방네

DON'T HOTLINK!

MORE CHANGMIN CAPTURES FROM BOKURA NO ONGAKU

1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

13.jpg

++++++BONUS!-->GIF!ㅋㅋ

10.gif

DON'T HOTLINK!!

Guest teukieca

Tablo's Rap - Fans Clubs

credited: iluvbigbangforever

TABLO'S RAP REALLY SOUNDS SO GOOD AND HE MENTIONS US (CASSIOPEIA) and other fanclubs too IN HIS RAPPING..WATCH IT! :P

credited: jaebinnie

watch this vid too..it's not because i'm a wondershinki biased but it just that the vid is very well made and you will feel like they attend the show together and have a good moment that time.. :lol:

Guest latiana2003

ok... i'm a silent reader... (I'm jaz ^^)

but I have to comment after watching the SMAP cover Lion Heart

their voices were too beautiful!! probably my favorite performance i've seen by them

they really blew me away T^T

thanks for the HD performances ^^

Guest sheilapiglet

*thud*..spoke too soon.

anyways, for those that want to watch the full Bokura show including interview and performances on YT, here's it is:

090320 Tohosh!nk! 僕ら@音楽 1/3

090320 Tohosh!nk! 僕ら@音楽 2/3

090320 Tohosh!nk! 僕ら@音楽 3/3

hope someone subs the talking part..it's nice to see the guys and the smap member getting along well with one another...it's cool how he tried speaking korean to them in the beginning=P

Guest classic8iron

Hello~

The pic that you want was from 1st Artist Book: Tomorrow 000777

You can find the rest HERE

Wow! Thank you for posting the pics and the collection!!!! I've seen some of the pictures and loved the initial photoshoot!!!

Guest gelliegellie

^ OMG your sig, so that's your little game at chatango! Hahaha.

I love you guys XD Idk why. HAHAHAHA <3

The Secret Code and Kiss the Baby Sky Offshoot

21draxh.jpg

2m7hhdx.jpg

11hxpj6.jpg

dhd2py.jpg

wb9ppz.jpg

2resm1l.jpg

2mms7sy.jpg

25k0oja.jpg

a1mpag.jpg

2dkzltj.jpg

14ac3kn.jpg

25a2kok.jpg

fa5us8.jpg

21ctweg.jpg

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

掃圖 &制圖:infinHK◎KUMO & infinHK◎MOMO

※如要轉載請先聯絡我們 ● 收到回覆確認後才可轉載※並告知轉載的地方及地址● 一律禁止二次加工及去除LOGO

※※転載する場合、本サイト管理人にご連絡ください ● 加工は一切禁止されております。よろしくお願いいたします

※※Please contact us if you want to move or re-upload our post ● Edit and Logo removal is prohibited

※※만약 자료를 갖고 가길 원한다면, 저희에게 연락을 주세요※※請連同以上文字一起轉載。※

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Gosh, this thread is moving faster than normal today, and no wonder why.

Bigeast Event, May Kindai Magazine etc.. Woah, there are so many pictures to feast my eyes on. I'm definitely really digging the boys last couple of photoshoots

in mags, even if I am tempted to get a razor and shave Chun's head off at times :ph34r: It's also good to see that the Subaru promotions are getting on their way. It

seems like a big production with multi-lingual countries getting involved and a super OST. And of course, Bolero as the main theme song ^^.

Lion Heart & Bolero @ Bokura no Ongaku OH.MY.GOSH. My mouth was down to like here *points to the end of my neck* I really, really like those performances *off to look for those downloads* seriously. Lion Heart was spectacularly good and Bolero, well we don't need to say any more about Bolero. Totally lovin' the caps for it too, the setting is

freaking nice xD

Guest fobbiyo

^ Wow. I want some of that heart shaped pizza now. That's so cute :D

Ohhh, KTBS Offshoot. Nice. I still need to watch Survivor's :crazy:

DANG. Get some rest boys! </3 Man. They look so exhausted. I wonder what's making them SOOOOO tired D:

Guest Ringy

OMG WTF!!?? LOLLLL JJ MAGAZINE!! Why is Jae holding two dresses?! And Junsu and the heart shaped Pizza!?!?

I think I died a little inside.

Guest jellybeanie21

Heys i was just wondering,wasn't there news previously that TVXQ! was gonna be on Domoto Kyoudai that was hosted by Kinki Kids?Was it only a rumour or did i miss it?

thanks in advance for answering :D

oooooo we are pv should be out already.can't wait~

avoid spam

e0074362_494b68494b9a6.jpg

jj ever so twilight-ish ^^

credit as tagged

Guest Senorita_

@Subaru Promotion 090321

credit: dnbn

They look nice ^^ But I wish their stylist will give the boys more colorful clothes (not that I'm not liking them in black), but it seems they are wearing black for almost every occasions -_-

Magazine: - haha. I agree with Dianne, what's up with Jae holding two dresses? lol. Junsu looks adorable biting the pizza :)

Guest grizzlybeary

Bokura No Ongaku:omgggg. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME perfs! (: (: the ballads were SO BEAUTIFUL^^hahah. and did anyone notice that the background for Kotabani Dekinai was PS-ed? lol. that amused me quite a bit when i noticed while watching it for like the tenth time :D HQ FTW.

A VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY BRIEF SUMMARY

Just little bits that I understood

- they talked about their feelings on the collaboration on SMAPxSMAP

- tsuyoshi's first impression of the boys (he saw one of their Korean PVs)

- how they learned japanese and feeling ill at ease in japan when they didn’t understand anything that was happening around them

- how tsuyoshi learned Korean (movies mostly). Tsuyoshi says the Korean language is very pretty-sounding and the boys all look so pleased and proud^^ (haha. The famous Korean pride :) I thought it was quite cute how tsuyoshi went "should we speak in japanese today or Korean today then?" And yunnie was all like "japanese please japanese please" when they would obviously be more comfy with Korean XP) they mentioned tsuyoshi's favourite Korean artists as well

- talked abit about the difference between japanese and Korean music.

- tsuyoshi says THEIR VERSION OF LION HEART WAS BETTER THAN SMAP's (XD XD XD XD XD I AGREE.) and that he liked how they added in some harmony. (YES YES YES :P)

- tsuyoshi asks what their dream for the future is and chunnie says they want to have a program of their own together like SMAPxSMAP and Tsuyoshi wonders given their popularity, don't they have a program in korea? (I WONDER WHY TOO T.T) but says that it’s a good dream to have :D

- they talk about living together for 6 years (IT'S FUN says yunho :P) how they occasionally have quarrels but it's all good (?? Not so sure about this part) tsuyoshi says he lives alone and yunnie's all like "it gets lonely sometimes doesn’t it?" :D tsuyoshi says when he’s bored or lonely he goes for drives, shopping or (sorry I don’t quite know what's the rest but junsu obviously loves one of them :D)

- yunnie asks which SMAP member does each THSK member feel most similar to and tsuyoshi says JJ feels like Kimura (hahhaha. i love joongie's obvious happiness at this^^ I bet he's a fan XP), yunnie feels like Goro, Changminnie feels like Shingo (the youngest in SMAP and also the tallest :P), yoochun feels like Nakai (he looked really surprised. Nakai is afterall known for his humour and for being a prankster which don't really fit chun's image) and junsu feels like Tsuyoshi himself- gag wise. (haha. I didn't expect this pairing since their projected images are so different but I love how tsuyoshi and su were like blabbering on and jae was like "YOU'RE KIDDING!" then they both went "NO REALLY!" hahaha. They are obviously more alike than I thought^^ )

Anation in Korea: WAIT WAIT WAIT. does that mean the boys aren't attending ALL the shows anymore this year??!?!?! i thought they were like a permanent guest already :) ahha. and SINCE WHEN DID ANATION HAVE A KOREA STOP? O.O

it's going to be a rather amusing turn of events don't you think? :D haha. the japanese artists are going to be shocked by the boys' popularity. i can just forsee a whole sea of red already^^ the boys are going to turn from one of the less popular acts on anation to the TOP act X)

omg i havent been to soompi in a while already,

miss the boys so much.

gosh have like tons of pages to backtrackT_T

but i have to comment on the boys performance at Bokura no Ongaku,

WOW, i was just blown away.

They sang one of my all time favorite song "Kotabani Dekinai"T_T

i feel like crying.

lion heart and bolero,

speechless and shivers up my spine.

Awesome<33

*goes and watch Kotabani Dekinai for the hundreth time*

Guest badstar

As always Jaejoong killed me again in those JJ Mag pics.

OMG WTF!!?? LOLLLL JJ MAGAZINE!! Why is Jae holding two dresses?! And Junsu and the heart shaped Pizza!?!?

I think I died a little inside.

LMFAO! The pizza and the dresses were for me Diane!^^

EDIT

ohgeez!! I didn't count properly! I could've made the next page!! LOL

Archived