[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow when i see Sorry Sorry-Yunho version

i really think hes dancing to it!!! lol

i really wish he would i wanna see his super dance skills to the dance :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jedi_baby

--------

REQUEST

Can Anyone Tell me where are these Gifs from?

the second one is from... well, i dunno where it's originally from, but i found it in youtube.

Guest moosicISlove44

Request^^

Does anyone have pics of Junsu wearing the outfit he wore in the surivor pv or any of the suvivor performances??

I saw some pictures a few pages back and I was wondering if anyone had any more^^

Guest Kaesoo16

Hi, I'm a new fan of DBSK, I just discovered them and I think they're really good!

One question, there's this GIF where they remove their coats and show their backs? What vid is that from? Thanks.

Hi, I'm a new fan of DBSK, I just discovered them and I think they're really good!

One question, there's this GIF where they remove their coats and show their backs? What vid is that from? Thanks.

Yay! Welcome to TVXQ's thread ^^

I think maybe you might be talking about TVXQ's performance on Sbs Gayo DaeJun 2008 (:

They performed Wrong Number + Mirotic

Here is a pic; ^^

20rw6ev.jpg

credit: as tagged

Here is a video link: Sbs Gayo Daejun 2008 - TVXQ!

Guest esmiux

Here it is another photo of the shouyo.. Sorry i forgot who posted this before ><

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/269/img10064033030.jpg

Oh! I Just bought this phone strap 8D!

Apparently is too popular in Japan? and its advertised as THSK's Jaejoong's gag phone strap or something 8D

You can check in amazon and other japanese shop how expensive this phone strap suddenly became =X

Its around 1300-1500 Yen, But i found someone in Japan and the company gives me a good price if i buy at least 15 phone straps ^^

So if anyone wants I'm going to be taking orders, for $14.00 USD + shipping (around $3-$5 USD depending where you live)

I'm not really making much money out of it? (I just added $2 USD for handling fees, lol) in reality i want to buy for my friends too so the more we buy the cheaper they are, that's why ^^. So PM me if you are interested, I need at least 15 spots to get this price! ^^

here's another picture I found too, [=

th_soysauce.jpg

LOL, even the silliest thing the boys touch becomes gold!

I also found the soybean phone strap hey!JJ gave to Jaejoong, (I think it was hey!JJ?)

And anyone knows where I can buy The first Story Book? I can't find it anywhere, not even in Korean stores or japanese, sigh. (and i can't get around chinese websites that easily =/) Any help will be greatly appreciated ^^

Guest badstar

png-JJ.pngpng-JS.png

GOE;SS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello fellow DBSK fans,

As you all know, the Gods of the East Subbing Squad has already claimed Heaven's Postman, Kim Jaejoong's highly-anticipated drama. As of now, our drama team who will work on that is almost complete, and is always on stand-by if ever something about the drama is released.

But, we still need your help. As much as possible, we would like to release the subbed version of Heaven's Postman 1-2 days after its airing, but we cannot do it if we do not have enough Korean Translators who can work on it. As of now, we have 2 sure translators who will work on the drama, but we'll be needing more Korean Translators so that we can split the episodes into several translators, thus, making the translation process faster.

So, we humbly ask all the fans who can speak Korean and English fluently to please help GOE;SS by volunteering to translate several minutes of each episode of Heaven's Postman. You don't have to translate everything, only several minutes of it, depending on how many translators will volunteer. You don't have to be a staff for GOE;SS. if you don't like, we won't pressure you. We just need your help on this project.

We assure you though that, although there'll be several translators, we will not sacrifice the quality and the accuracy of our work. GOE;SS would never do that to our fellow fans. We want you all to have the BEST because you guys deserve it.

And so, if you can speak Korean and English fluently, and willing to help GOE;SS bring the English Subbed version of Heaven's Postman, please don't hesitate to PM me and state your desire on helping. Your help would be very much appreciated not just by my team but everyone in the international community.

Of course, we are also in constant need for Korean and Japanese Translators. If you want to help bring subbed videos to our fellow fans, please help by joining GOE;SS.

On another note, we would like to announce that we will not be releasing alternate links for our subbed files until April 1, 2009. This is because of our upcoming clubbox inspection. We would like to maintain our Gold Status, so please help us by downloading from clubbox.

Thank you very much!^^

-Gods of the East Subbing Squad

"Reaching out to TVXQ Fans all over the World"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

140wu3p.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

[RAW] 09.03.17 NHK Kayou Concert - Opening+Talk+Bolero+Ending[lovelyent].avi

[RAW] 09.03.17 NHK GAYO Concert - TVXQ cut[ponko].avi

[RAW] 09.03.17 NHK GAYO Concert - TVXQ cut Full [ponko].avi

Guest sheilapiglet

Here's Part2!..Part1 has already been shared in the previous pages=):

090316 Chummy Train Radio Station Interview Part II (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

DJ: You guys haven't been to Kyoto in awhile, have you?

JJ: Yes

DJ: How long has it been?

JJ: Really long, probably around a year or so

DJ: Around a year

YH: Aiya

DJ: You're here in Kyoto, where you haven't been for around a year and... "Aiya"?

JJ: -imitates Yunho- Aiya. Keke

DJ: You haven't had a chance to take a tour around Kyoto even though you're here now, right?

All: Yupp

DJ: You guys are really busy

All: Yes

DJ: In 2008, last year, you managed to be #1 on the Oricon charts.

CM: That's right

DJ: And your nationwide Arena Tour was a huge success as well

YC: Wow

DJ: I went to watch it for myself for the first time as well

CM: Yep

DJ: That time Jaejoong did the "ramen-"

YH: "tsukemen-"

DJ: "Boku ikemen!" (I'm very handsome!) joke, I wasn't expecting that at all.

JJ: Yeah~ Haha

DJ: I totally didn't expect you to do that after such a charismatic dance

JJ: Well, I can't exactly do a lot of jokes, so...

DJ: Keke, its absolutely alright even if you don't do that

JJ: To be honest, one of the staff suggested I do that

DJ: It was a staff's suggestion?

DJ: Do it, do it, like this?

JS: After that, he immersed himself in those jokes

All: Hahahaha

CM: That's what happened

JS: Feel that this joke's really quite good

YC: That's what you thought, right? (referring to JJ thinking of himself as handsome)

JJ: No

JS: That's what you think, right?

DJ: Eh?

JJ: No, no

YC: Admit it honestly, come on

DJ: Eh? But he looked into the camera after saying the joke

JJ: No, no, I'm tsukemen (referring to himself as a side character)

DJ: A side character? Hahaha

JS: Eh?

JJ: Really, really

DJ: Don't worry, you're really handsome

JJ: I'm the accompaniment in THSK

DJ: THSK's side character

JS: Changmin's an old man

DJ: Changmin's an old man?

JJ: Yes, "Ramen, tsukemen, Changmin's an old man"

DJ: Will you be doing this next?

All: Chummy Train~

DJ: Hahaha

CM: What do you mean you will do this next, ah?

DJ: This is Chummy Train, going on

JS: Changmin's an old man

YC: HAHAHAHA

DJ: Has it always been like that? Do the members joke around among each other like that when you're alone?

JS: Yes

YH: A lot

DJ: That's good

JS: Everyone's joking around all the time

DJ: You often joke. Um, today we have a camera in the recording studio as well .

CM: Yes

JS: Eh?

DJ: Yes, isn't it just behind you?

JS: Ah~ its behind me

DJ: Its filming us now

JS: I'm not really good at filming

DJ: Eh?

JS: Eukyangkyangkyang

DJ: Hopefully everyone will be able to see what's going on in our recording studio one day. Other than that, I've watched your performance during 2008's Kohaku, congratulations on your debut performance on the show

All: Thank you

DJ: How was the atmosphere there?

JS: It was very enthusiastic

DJ: Enthusiastic?

All: Yeah

DJ: There was a large audience, and many seniors

All: That's right

DJ: Everyone was there

JJ: There were also many fans of other singers

DJ: Yes, of course

JJ: And that... what do you call that... the people who decide the scores?

DJ: The judges

JJ: Judges, that was really stressful, we had to really do our best. It's like taking an exam

DJ: I see. It felt like a competition of some sort?

YC: Like choosing some of the best people

JJ: That's right, that's right

JS: Haven't felt like that in a long time

YH: It was also our first time performing with so many other artists, we were really happy

DJ: True, opportunities like this are really rare

All: Yes~

DJ: Are there programmes like the Kohaku in Korea, where many strong singers participate?

JS: There are award ceremonies

YH: There are

DJ: You guys appear regularly in the shows there as well right?

JJ: En, yes

DJ: I'd suppose so. After the Kohaku, THSK could be seen in many other areas as well. Looking back at 2008, all the way til March 2009, what kind of a year has it been?

YH: Firstly...

DJ: Who will start?

YH: Firstly, its really been a busy year. Its also been a period of change for THSK.

DJ: Many changes?

YH: It felt like we matured a lot, and it felt like a really important period be it in terms of music, personality or activities. It felt like a great year

DJ: An impressionable year?

YH: Yes

DJ: Then, next, Changmin

CM: Well, it has definitely been a busy year both in Japan and Korea. But other than these two countries, we've been holding activities in other Asian countries as well, such as the Asia tour. We've also been on various Asian programmes.

DJ: Ah, really?

CM: We also had recording sessions. All in all, many things. Although there hasn't been any free periods, but we've had to put in a lot of effort in things such as dancing and learning Japanese. It feels like we've grown a lot, and we didn't waste any time.

DJ: You've had to do a lot of things, there must've been a fair amount of stress

CM: That's right

DJ: Since you've had to fly back and forth between Korea and Japan, didnt' you have to renew your passports many times?

CM: Yes, I just had mine renewed. My passport was really thick and dirty.

DJ: Wow, but its no surprise since you have had so many activities.

CM: Yupp

DJ: Then, next, Jaejoong

JJ: Yes, I think there isnt much difference. Its been a year where most of THSK's goals and aspirations came true. Wanting to sing in this particular place, wanting to be on that particular stage, basically we've realized these dreams, so we're really happy. I feel that is exactly because we have such dreams and goals that we have had the motivation to realize them.

DJ: Yes, it must have been great to have your dreams realized one by one

JJ: Its happy to just have a dream

DJ: Exactly. Now, Yoochun, who's staring out of the window

YC: I'm Yoochun

DJ: Yes, keke

YC: Chummy Train~

DJ: Chummy Train~

YC: Eh, its been really busy even up til now. The biggest change I've gone through is that no matter how busy I am, I've managed to find an extra bit of strength. So I've been able to go through the cramped schedules and activities well the past year.

Part III coming soon!

Credits: hey!JJ + tvxqbaidu

Chinese to English translation: Banana-chan@TVXQfever

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i listened to this remix like, a month ago

and yes, it's really very... fitting :D

not to mention it sounds really good too ^^;

Chummy Train:

lolz, Changmin is an old man?

and him being like "what do you mean?"

make me lol so hard xD like he didn't know

the show was going on lol and

Junsu repeating "Changmin is an old man"

and Yoochun LOL-ing at him xD

Guest Senorita_

^ Hello, and welcome. You can check out their heights on their profiles, on the first page of this thread :)

NHK Gayo Concert

http://i44.tinypic.com/17y9ub.jpg

Credit: DNBN

What a cute picture ^^ Yoochun's hair is really growing out alot while he's in Japan.

CPlus Magazine April Trans

Thanks for sharing.

Lol. Junsu still chooses Mirotic as his favourite song on the album ^_^ Their 4th Anniversary is coming up - wow, the boys have been on a long journey. But I hope they get to perform at the Tokyo Dome soon - it will be a dream come true for the boys ^^

one question.

the real heigh of DBSK

According to their 3rd Live Tour DVD "T"

JunSu: 178 cm

YooChun: 180 cm

JaeJoong: 180 cm

ChangMin: 186 cm

YunHo: 184 cm

But it depends on which statistic you believe in XD, sometimes some magazine or website stated different height for the boys, hehehe.

Guest flyaway.

CPlus Magazine April Trans

Thanks for the trans! Omg, soulmate and Jaesu! *squeals

I notice that Chun always chooses the songs that Jae composes as his favorites. Haha.

First, it was Wasurenaide and now, 9095.

I can't wait to listen to the full version.

LOL @ Junsu. "Jaejoong will give you money later, right?"

Hahaha. Awww... are you doubting Chun?

And the eye contact + reading each others mind thing... proves how close they are. (;

Guest JJ.biased

I was watching them sing Bolero last night and once again I had goosebumps during the bridge bit! IT IS ALWAYS SO GOOD T___T" Micky & Jaejoong like omg <3

But Yunho lost it in the beginning =/. He didn't seem concentrated ><

and ... on another note.. I don't like yoochun's hair :(.

and buahaha at changmin's ufo ~ changmin your being nice ~ ^^

Guest ahmints

According to their 3rd Live Tour DVD "T"

JunSu: 178 cm

YooChun: 180 cm

JaeJoong: 180 cm

ChangMin: 186 cm

YunHo: 184 cm

But it depends on which statistic you believe in XD, sometimes some magazine or website stated different height for the boys, hehehe.

i saw a news somewhere*but i have forgotten. <_<

junsu.180cm

yoochun.184cm

jaejoong.184cm

yooho.186cm and

changmin.189cm.

i am not so sure about this. it's base on what i rmb. :D

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

more of Changmin being nice...

Changmin's UFO Replies again...

85687348.jpg

90182537.jpg

23892676.jpg

89067519.jpg

19062348.jpg

54989010.jpg

50653882.jpg

40140273.jpg

63280256.jpg

28488413.jpg

55137511.jpg

translation: elune@onetvxq.com

the "i love you" & "thank you" one just totally killed me...

and the "maxim coffee" one is LOL.

Guest shushshuckspui

9500yen is how many dollars approximately???

Thanks for every news that have been posted lately.. I dunno much about Lee Seung Chul but for me anyone ( whether known or nt) who recognise the talent ofDBSK , I feel proud of it :)

i think it should be around... $90~$95 which is pretty expensive for an autographed picture. :mellow:

be back to edit later..

Guest YukariiChangmin

I'm a new person.Nice to meet you

one question.

the real heigh of DBSK

thanks so much

r9ky3uwecw8u6d7i4ofq.jpg

The boys grew up :o

I hope to help you ;)

But if they become tiptoe they´ll be higher LOL :w00t:

credit : as tagged

Archived