[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

REQUEST

I just knew about DBSK lately yah very late. i know they re stupid question but i'm confusing

DBSK debut in Japan from 2005 right ? from 2005 to 2006 they still working between Korea and Japan right ?

then from the end of 2006 to 2008 they were stop working in Korea and working in japan.

sorry my english

Yep, DBSK debuted in Japan in 2005, and between 05-06 they were working in between the two countries flying back and forth. From Feb 2007 to Sep 2008 they were in Japan doing promotion, concerts etc. From Sep onwards to Dec 08 they were in Korea promoting their 4th album. From Jan this year till now, they are working in Japan, but sometimes flying back to Korea.

I wonder what Yunho is doing back in Korea by himself :mellow:

Really? He'd left Korea 2 days ago and now he's back... :mellow:

Guest squeaky

TVXQ's Yunho Star Candidate for the drama "Heading to the Ground"

It was said that U-Know Yunho would be casted in either "You are Beautiful" or "Absolute Boyfriend."

However, it has been made known that Yunho's casting in the MBC September drama "Heading to the Ground", where love is drawn between a soccer player and a beautiful agent, is materializing.

In the beginning, actor Kim Rae Won was a candidate, but with his sudden enlistment, U-Know Yunho has been introduced as a candidate.

If U-Know Yunho does participate in this drama, then his participation will mean that he will be challenging Hero Jaejoong in his drama "Heaven's Postman" in acting.

However, since Hero Jaejoong's drama will appear at the end of the year, U-Know Yunho will be the first to show his acting transformation to the viewers.

credit: nocutnews + dnbn + squeaky@iscreamshinki.net

Guest 432521

If he really does do a drama then more power to him, but I do hope that he has picked up some acting classes either since his last performance -Vacation- or is going to at least do something to get better. I personally think that all the guys have "rough" acting skills. Not the best but not the worst. It won't matter though because I will still watch it.

Guest lyphta

Thanks squeaky for the translation.

I dont know if I want Yunho to take up acting now...

I think it's a great opportunity for him, no lie, but seeing how tired Jae was when he did Heaven's Postman... I don't want to go through that feeling again.

Call me selfish, but I like seeing all 5 members together rather than 4, 3, 2, or 1. It always felt weird when Jae wasn't there with everyone else during awards, shows, etc last year...

I know Yunho would do an amazing job at acting too, but I just don't want them to be tired and stressed out especially if they do have a comeback at the end of the year AND do things in Japan if they decide to do so. >< It'd be way too strenuous in my opinion.

But it wouldn't hurt to have Yunho expand his skills like Jae did.

Yet I'm still selfish. T_T

However, if they gave Yunho a small role instead of a lead, that'd be different cause it'd be a little less tiring compared to being the lead. Though I doubt Yunho would be given a small role.

(I hope my comments don't offend people >< I don't mean it to be offensive if it is)

We also do have the rumor that 2 of the members will be featured with Suju in their movie too. Wonder who'd be in that.

Junsu for some HyukSu moments? and I'm thinking between Changmin and Yoochun.

And I can't wait for A-nation!

DBSK always have such energetic performances :D

I wonder... they'll probably perform Mirotic, Stand By U, Share the World, Kiss the Baby Sky, and most likely Summer Dream cause its A-Nation! XD

V

ohhlalakelly

thanks for sharing that!

I knew that Colors would be their new single that was coming in September!

I just had the feeling and woo I'm right~

This recorded version of Colors that will be coming out on the single, will include all the members singing I believe? :D

Guest ohhlalakelly

COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

The new popular song by Jaejoong and Yoochun!

On July 4th and 5th of 2009, 「COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~」 was sung live and is now going to be released as a single!

It has been decided that for Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary, COLORS will be the main song.

── CD+DVD

Price : ¥1,890

Release Date : 09/09/30

Item Number: RZCD - 46372/B

Label : rhythm zone

(There will be more info)

[CD]

· COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

· TITLE TO BE ANNOUNCED

외 전 2곡 4Ver. 수록 예정

[DVD]

「COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~」PV

Off Shoot Movie (Limited Edition)

Limited Edition includes a jacket-sized card (1 of 3, randomly)

Limited Edition includes the off shoot video

── CD

Price : ¥1,050

Release Date : 09/09/30

Item Number : RZCD - 46373

Label : rhythm zone

(More info to be released)

[CD]

· COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

· Second title to be announced

Limited Edition includes a jacket-sized card (1 of 3, randomly)

Limted Edition includes 8-page booklet

CREDITS:

Source: DNBN

Translated by zhuuzhuusoba @ iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove credits

Guest blueshoes

TVXQ's Yunho Star Candidate for the drama "Heading to the Ground"

i'm waiting this news in eng

Thanks you for sharing :lol:

---------------

By the way ...

Fancam MIROTIC in BKK from Yoonhothailand.com

Shot from Press ZONE clear ver.

090627 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC in BKK - Hey [Full]

090627 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC in BKK - Rising Sun [Full]

090627 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC in BKK - Paradise [Full]

090627 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC in BKK - Are you a good girl [Full]

Credits : yoonhothailand

if you want to DL directly .. plz visit to media

Guest fobbiyo

Im sooo sad...ok I really dont like the fact that they spend majority of thier time in Japan...im really happy for their success but i just wished they did more korean songs and tv shows so we can still be in touch with them and thier real personalities...I just think they cant show thier true self in Japan and thats why all the shows tht they do look fake.

Not to be mean or anything and of course we have our own opinions about things, but I think they are loose in Japan too. The reason why, I think, they were not as open in Japan was their language barrier. Now they are better with Japanese so they are getting more comfortable there. I don't think their personality in Japan is their "fake" one. They are still their dorky self.

Of course I enjoy both music, in Japan or Korea. Both offers something different that I like.

Guest blackelement_ice

I need help!!!

how to remove the thingy on the AADBSK 2 disk??My AADBSK 2 cannot be play anymore!!!!

i try using the disk remover but its not working so somebody please help me!!!!!!

Thanx in advance!!!

atikah-sshi...you can try using this spray and cloth that is normally used to clean spectacles...if u dont have it, u can go purchase that at spectacles and glasses shop....some people who face this problem before did this, and they said its work...this might happen due to 'wetness' of atmosphere in your room...i suggest u to always open ur window and let the sun in....hope this help

On Sharingyoochun, http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2009/0...crebeau-nagoya/, there's a person comment that SM doesn't like oppa investing loke this, and this is the reason why HOT broke. Can U guys tell me more about this???

Thanksssssssssss in advance

noooh..i dont think they'll be broke....because it cassies and bigeast and international fans are the one who will be broke.....kekekkekeee..*deathly stares by everyone*

Guest blueshoes

[News] Yunho Won’t be Casted for 맨땅에 헤딩

Rumor about Yunho’s appearance in two drama “You’re So

Beautiful” and “Absolute Boyfriend” not likely to be realized

has already been known.

However, recently CBS news reported another rumor spread that

U-Know Yunho (real name, Jung Yunho, 23) will be casted in “맨땅

에 헤딩” (script by Kim Sol-ji, directed by Park Sung-soo), a new

drama from MBC to be aired in September about two football

players who are aiming to join English Premiere League.

Yunho was said to replace the role actor Kim Rae Won left for

Kim Rae Won sudden enlistment to serve the country in army duty

in August.

Yet, the spokeperson of “맨땅에 헤딩” drama soon refused, “The

rumor about U-Know Yunho’s cast for this drama is entirely

groundless. As for Kim Rae Won, after he dropped his role, he’s

doing his best now for the duty.”

source: CBS + Newsen

summarized + trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest miss_h

[NEWS] 090721 Nikkan Sports praises DBSK

I like Japanese media, really.

They acknowledge all DBSK achievement as the results of their own works in Japan and not as a part of hallyu wave.

The statement about how nobody leave the dome during the concert make me want to see one of their japanese concert real bad. None of the audience leave their seat during the concert mean a lot. I know in Japan there's a lot of casual fans (especially for Dome) and for THSK to be able to enchanted them during the live tour with their performance and keep all of them inside for 3 1/2 hour means that the concert is superb..!!!!!!!

[DBSKnights] 090717 Τоḱuḍαne Ρreміuм - ENG SUBS[1/2]

[DBSKnights] 090717 Τоḱuḍαne Ρreміuм - ENG SUBS[2/2]

haha...they're such flirts!!....I do agree that the host is pretty tho....I'm so jealous of her!=P

Thank you..!!

I want to pinch Yoochun and JJ.. You Flirty boys!!! :) :)

---

With all the rumor of Yunho being casted and not casted on the drama makes me feel that he is indeed have a plan on it. SM and the PD probably want to keep it low right now. I just don't know how he will manage the schedule between Japan and this drama. He know himself better but still, I don't want him to be exhausted.

--

I watch the tokudane interview three times now and I want to pinch YC. He really have a hard time to control himself in this interview. We know that he have a tendency to stare at the girl he was interested in and he keep bowing, covering his mouth, and do hundreds different things to avoid himself from staring.

I love seeing him like this. He open a layer for us to see.

I agree with the ladies, if the interview was a little bit more than this it will be dangerous to publish to public :)

Guest Senorita_

^

^ Many rumors today. So does it mean that Yunho won't be casted in 'You're So Beautiful'? I'm ok if Yunho were to be in the drama, but I prefer that he does it later on - there's just no time for him to act this year. I don't think he can cope with all the work and stress :mellow: And I also think he needs to take a few acting lessons to brush up his skills because it's been awhile since 'Vacation'.

Guest laurassjj87

COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~

The new popular song by Jaejoong and Yoochun!

On July 4th and 5th of 2009, 「COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~」 was sung live and is now going to be released as a single!

It has been decided that for Hello Kitty's 35th Anniversary, COLORS will be the main song.

Ohhhh!!! I knew it!!!!

But... Sang only by Soulmate or all the five members?

Guest esprada

About Yunho rumour in drama .

I think he probably cast in the ohter.I found a stalking yunho's car on 090719 when dbsk came back to korea.

Look at this picture

jjcomicyuibkk01.jpg

” Absolute Boyfriend” (絶対彼氏., Zettai Kareshi) comic in yunho’s car.

Absolute_Boyfriend,_Volume_1.jpg

Why was Yunho read this comic?I think he probably cast this series.

Guest ohhlalakelly

But... Sang only by Soulmate or all the five members?

It's going to be sung by all 5 members. I'm so excited for it! :)

I'm glad the rumors of Yunho filming a drama is groundless. They just don't have the time for it.

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Thank u for sharing the news abt Yunho acting (:

DBSK Fanart <3

They are so Cute, some one kindly translate the cap for me plz XD

41415212.jpg

26340191.jpg

10470234.jpg

17657148.jpg

28753285.jpg

18583843.jpg

18782620.jpg

Credit : As tag

Share : xU@OneTVXQ

Full Credit to repost

Guest badstar

Hello everyone! :) I was browsing youtube and saw some videos "Legend of DBSK". They seem to be videos from Mnet. Is there any subbed version?? I want to watch it with subs so badly! I want to understand what they're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swAHm8MHNV4

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

GOE;SS is working on it.. We've got a lot of projects to work on as always, but we assure you that this one will be released soon^^

As far as I know, this is on the process of encoding already. But just so you know, there is a glitch in the original video / raw and we couldn't fix it.

Before Yunho really gets casted on a drama, I think they should release Heaven's Postman first.

We're waiting for quite a long time already.

VV That is so nice of him!!

Hmmm.. just a thought, I think it would really be better if instead of buying them gifts, the fans should just donate money or whatever to orphanages that the boys support.. I remember someone discussing that before...

-------------------------------------------------------------

29y2yjl.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

{GOE-SS} [DVD] 28th Single Stand by U Offshot Movie [English Subbed].avi

{GOE;SS} [DVD] ~T~ Special Edition Concert Commentary [English subbed].avi

^ still uploading T Concert Commentary

"This video is for personal use. It cannot be sold, rented, etc.

Please support the artist by buying the original copy."

Archived