[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Natsumi_sshi

i'm trying to reorganize my music folder and i was wondering, which name do you guys/girls use to tag the boys' music since they have so many different names?

there's 동방신기, 東方神起, dbsk, dbsg, dong bang shin ki, tvxq etc etc.

do you use one name for all of their songs?

That's a really good question. Trying to be unique and inclusive, I have '동방신기; 東方神起' put down for all the boys

Korean, Japanese and Chinese songs. The TRICK singles are under this too, but then their respective solos are under their

individual folders like '시아준수' for example. HAHA I think many of us are too lazy to separate them into DBSK and THSK

although I really should ^^

090720 TVXQ @ Gimpo Airport [back2 Japan]

Thanks for sharing their airport pictures. The boys are back to Japan again not long after coming back from Beijing to Korea.

They've still got so many activities inclduing a whole month of A-Nation performances in August. Can't wait to see more of

Toho :) I've gotta say, Jae and Min look so casual and stylish at Kimbo, whereas to me, Chun and Yunnie look so comfortable

and bummy. AND Su did his hair! Looks like he just came back from the stylist or something, it's cropped shorter and he redid

the colour. It's not a drastic change, he's had his hair like that before hehe. Just reverting back with a refreshing Su look. And

why is he so formal? A full fitted suit? Looks like he came back from something important. He looks like such a businessman

with the bag as well!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaejoong's Family

vazabi, Sayuri JaeJoong and Mabe, thanks girls for sharing those Jae's family pics B)

his family is totally cute. I can see that it's all girls there ROFL :lol: i envy his niece <_< since they have such a goodlooking man as their uncle. Those pics really make my day. Thanks <33

:o and Junsu dyed his hair again?? yea, it's not bad la but i still went :huh: when i saw him with his new hair LOL

^ Trinnie, ROFL i notice that Su is almost always fomal when they are in airport. do you like his new hair?

Guest dark_hanyou

i think JJ or Yunho had best features when i actually saw them

well they all had a nice attitude but i just believe that JJ and Yunho stood out among the rest

one of my nunas used to be really tight with Junsu Mickey and Yunho

and she told me that Junsu is the nicest guy u could meet lol (a bit shy she said)

and Mickey and Yunho are outgoing and try to become friends with u

-gasp jealousssssssssss- XDXDXDXDXD

Guest toomuchsmiling

haha....older women love Yunho...can't believe Jang Nara was there too!...I really like her as an actress=)....the woman that was talking about wanting to grope YH's chest when she saw him perform Mirotic on TV is the same woman that YH always chooses during the Xman days, Park GyeongLim...she's such a funny person=D...I nearly fainted too when I saw 0:40...*dies*

here's some clips to reminisce..I'm sure that she nearly fainted each time=P:

U-know Yunho on Xman (01.01.2006)

it's cool how YH was all cute in the beginning and then he changed it up to hotness later=P...the other guy that chose her knew that he had lost as soon as he saw Yh grab her hand and everyone felt sorry for him..hahaha.

Uknow Dance-Scream by M.J

RIP MJ...it's because of you that YH was inspired to dance this=)

ok, someone should sub the first one. XD it's hilarious!! they're all spazzing...and thanks for sharing those old clips Sheila!!

I remember those moments, and how much i loved that santa claus dance followed by that cool dance!! I miss X-Man. :(

good memories~~

haha, AND SPEAKING of good memories is when Jae knocked down the king on King Man's Sunday. I laughed so hard I cried

the first time i saw it. XDD

DBSK in The King's Man Parody - 1/2 (eng)

It's at 3:45, just to reminisce some more. :D

[Eng Sub] SNSD DBSK & Super Junior Bloopers + funny moments @ Infinite Seoul CF

the guys made so many NGs...hehe..they're such goofballs even when they're not filming...and the script taped behind a member's back is such a clever idea=P

omg, they were all funny. Them and super junior. LOL, it was funny when Leeteuk and Shindong were playing Mirotic in the club

and they stopped at the parts where fans usually cheer. Noh nadr~ -PAUSE MUSIC- they scream: WONHAE!! LOL!

Who do u think is more handsome in real life in DBSK?

I only saw them once last year at HB, but watching them i was really shocked (ha, i guess that's why they call him visualshock) when

I saw Jaejoong. o_o he was really handsome!!

Then Changmin was more beautiful than i thought! his pictures give him no justice, was what i thought when i saw him!

Yunho (was/is always gorgeous to me)

Junsu. Dunno how to explain it, but when u see him on stage, he GLOWS. almost quite literally. 0_0

then Yoochun follows~

Guest yukiatsuro

I'm dbsk's fan about 4 years, but i haven't post anything in soompi ( silent reader ) but the topic who cChlooks the most handsome real life??

1. Changmin- like everyone who have met him before, he is definitely THE most handsome member in dbsk...altough im a big junsu fan but seeing minnie so close really takes your breath away!!!! TOTALLY agree with dbsk that changmin is very very handsome!!!

2. JUnsu ><- i'm a big junsu fan, but seeing him real life is incredible so freaking handsome and cute !!!! his skin is so nice and fair( the last time i saw him) his pictures esp those professional pic does him no justice!!! SO handsome!!

3. Chunnie- so cute and adorable, definitely very handsome with super fair skin...his skin glowssssss >< his sweet and soft smile really too die for !!

4. JAejoong and yunho- how should i say it???both of them are so handsome and perfect on picture that seeing them real life was not so shocking, i'm prepared the impact for both of them!!! their face so much smaller real life and really seems like staring at the picture we normally see in computer!!!

More Pics...

vcutdv.jpg

33xydxk.jpg

256edsl.jpg

ivv2wn.jpg

credits:immaschool

shared by:dbsknights

Jaejoong's Family

Aw the girls of his life ,they're so pretty <333 It's a good thing he was able to spend time w/ them,must have missed them a lot.Nothing beats being w/ your family.Btw,anyone knows which sis is closest to Jae?

090720 TVXQ @ Gimpo Airport [back2 Japan]

Back to Jpan/work again :) Thanks for sharing!

I wonder whether any1 noticed that in some pics of JaeJoong, his fly is 1/4 open....i can see a small gap there...lolz.......

is it just my over-imaginative mind or wat? :P

LOL u have good eyes :P Looks like its undone XD

Guest Senorita_

Jaejoong's Family

Aw~ The pics are really cute <3 Jae is surrounded by many women :P lol.

Junsu's Hair - It's orange-ish again. It looks the same as last years. And his hair is quite short - looks gangsterish :P (but it'll grow back in no time). So I guess the netizens who searched about his hair was right after all.

Guest toki114

QUESTION!!!

How about sharing your own experience of seeing the boys in flesh???

Who looks best to you? How do you rank them???

This poll looks fun. I see the boys in flesh around 5-6 times and yes with very up-close. For my ranking

most handsome

1. Jaejoong - He looks soooo manly in real life. With his white-browned clear skin, big eyes, nose and everything makes him so handsome yet manly beautiful just like anim character really. but he looks the same on my computer screen just more real in person. His smile is soo attractive too.

2. Yunho - This guy looks like what i see on screen too. He's really build and tall. With muscle and not too white skin, he captures my attention with healthy , sporty and smart image. His face is small too and his eyes when he smiles become smaller and that makes he looks cute sometimes

3. Changmin - He's soooooo tall just like model. With very long legs and slim figures yet with muscles make him more outstanding. His skin looks smooth and clear too. The way he walks and standing are manly.

4. Junsu - even he looks cute but i think he's manly handsome though. His skin is not too white and his muscles can be seen. He looks kinda chubby but yet thin. (confusing he? XD) He's charismatic just like everyone said

5. Yoochun - My fisrt impression for him is like isnt he too fair for human? u know his skin is just so white like ceramic and so clear. It makes him looks like a ceramic doll but his lips is red and full contrasting to his complexion. I cant say he's handsome when i saw him because his features are tooo soft and make him look more pretty and fragile. i envy him too as a girl. He's got kinda sweet yet manly sexy aura with him.

for most pretty-looking rank so its gotta be

1. yoochun - this guy really make us girl feel bad of being a girl really.

2. jaejoong - he's got both manly and pretty at the same time haha

3. junsu - more cute guy

4. changmin - he's more on manly side

5. yunho - he's tooo manly haha

Guest intan

~~hurmm..so far, the poll for the most handsome dbsk member are kind of random, depends on the individual as it is quite subjective..though maybe it's true like majority of people says that Changmin on screen is really different in real life as he is waay too HANDSOME..it doesn't really matter though, just that it is quite interesting to know for those who never gets to see DBSK member in real life..like me..huhu..and my Chunnie is the most prettiest according to some people??..hehe..but for sure all of them are good looking rite..for me, the fact that they are really good looking or not in real life doesn't effect me much because I fall for them because of the personality first..outer appearances come as a PLEASANT BONUS :)

Just want to share..

I found this Yoochun fanvid on tudou, I think it's about him being weak in the morning..lol..so cute!

催眠频--米糊有天之困死我鸟BY 2Umaomao

Guest Heaven2100

Back to Japan already? Whha...

About The hair- Well it's really nothing new... But for me he looks manlier or what?? Not the cute boy anymore... But the color? Well nice but it doesn't really suits him...

It's really nice and heartwarming to see Jaejoong with his family..!! I'm really glad that he spent sometime with his family...:)(God I'm jealous to have such brother and uncle:))

About the name: I call them TVXQ... it's easier to me and for me the sound is more natural than DBSK and tohoshinki... all the songs are TVXQ but sometimes I do call them DBSK... I don't know... Or I call them TV.:D

THanks for the photos and everything guys... What would we do without you?":)

Guest SiXeLa

Hey you guys...I saw ChangMin's outfit at the airport and noticed that his vest and purple long-sleeved shirt is kinda like Yunho in d Tohoshinki Stand By U promo pic....just tat Yunho's vest was longer and ChangMin's one looks like its made out of velvet at the back.

lolz...taking fashion tips from 1 another? :P

Guest chyna

QUESTION: Is it just me or is Jae wearing EXACTLY the same clothes as yesterday?? Looking at the airport pics (today) and the pics with his sisters (which was posted YESTERDAY), he was wearing the same shirt and pants.. :blink::blink::blink:

Guest nicolef4

QUESTION: Is it just me or is Jae wearing EXACTLY the same clothes as yesterday?? Looking at the airport pics (today) and the pics with his sisters (which was posted YESTERDAY), he was wearing the same shirt and pants.. :blink::blink::blink:

i don't think it's unusual... :lol: even though he's fashionable, he always wears the same things a few days in a row sometimes! him and junsu.... oh well, they are guys afterall... =x

Guest ohhlalakelly

Now JaeChun♥ in streets for our hearts smiles again!!!

Aw, these pictures are absolutely adorable. One of my all time favorite couples. :)

As for Junsu's hair, it's not that bad! My friend called me and told me it was dirty blonde, but i'm glad it's not. I was looking at the Mirotic pictures in Beijing and his hair was getting a little long. So I'm glad he got a haircut along with that.

Guest glediel128

For my experienced I couldn't agree more about how handsome Changmin is in real life but for Junsu...

Junsu was astonished me with his shining face! and nice manner. He's look so cute in real life plus his face is really small than in tv, I even said "Saranghae" to him accidently while waiting for Chun to sign his autograph for me at the fan sign session. Chun even confused becoz I'm infront of him but said i love you to Junsu instead...what a embrassed moment for me T^T as Yuchun is my fav...

I can't agree with the person who said he look too stern and little scary. Junsu can't be look scary hahaha even he in the serious feeling

he can't be look scary~ and I can't agree with JJ's face is a little too big too. JJ's face is really small. I even think he's not a human though...he's too handsome to be true! He's like an angel^^

anyway, Thank you so much for everything you guys sharin here^^

AABDBSG season 3>>> I guess I'll wait for Korean version... Japanese version is too expensive..I hope Korean version will be a little cheaper...for my own sake please be cheaper~~ hahah

I couldnt agree more Su is really cute in real life but for me Jaejoong looks the best in person. His skin is just so beautiful and his face is really small. And his lips is just..i've got no words to explain hahaha - i havent seen that many celebrities in real life but Jaejoong is definitely the best looking guy i have ever seen in my whole life. He's an angel from heaven LOL And you know he's always claiming that Yunho's face is really small but I saw them both really upclose and I think his face is smaller.

And Changmin looks younger in real life I really agree that he's better looking in person.

Guest sakurahearts

I found this Yoochun fanvid on tudou, I think it's about him being weak in the morning..lol..so cute!

催眠频--米糊有天之困死我鸟BY 2Umaomao

So cute! :D He is definitely not a morning person.

I'm liking Su's new hair. I was hoping he gets a trim before it gets too long like Jae. lol

As for the naming, I tend to mix up the name; 동방신기 for Korean songs, 東方神起 for Japanese songs. But there are some Japanese songs in 동방신기, cos it's easier and I'm too lazy to change it. XD

hello! Longtime no post!

Question: Can someone tell me dates to when TVXQ were in Korea?

Dates between May26 - July16

Thank you sooo much in advance!

I really need to backtrack like hundreds of pages!

About Junsu looking stern: I think its in his Sagittarius character. I'm a Sag too. I read from an analysis that Sag tends to walk with their head up, as though in a prideful state. And I ever heard from my friend telling me that, "If I ever see you on the road and I don't know you as a friend, I would never think of chatting you up or apporach you. You looked very proud/stern." And this is not the only time I heard about this comment. Another time from my colleague who only know me for a month. lol.

What I'm trying to say is that I/Junsu meant no harm. Haha... He just want to be in his charismatic mode. Making sure he did not stumble or anything.

That is too cute. The stumble part, I mean. xDD;

That's a very good analysis though. Sounds just about right, because I have friends who are Sags too, and they do that. D:

I'm happy that they got a brief vacation though. I want to hope that they have something in store for us in the future (e.g. Korean comeback), but I rather have them vacationing and then knowing that they're coming back all rested up and with renewed energy.

Annnnd because I topped:

2007smtownwinter-filming.jpg

I like Junsu's hair in this picture better than his new hair. :3

Guest dbsgdec

This is a bit late~ but I think these havent been shared here yet ^^

071909 Xiah Junsoo in Beijing Concert (4)

Burning HOT pictures from TOPXIAH

top4m.jpg

top1l.jpg

HOT!

top2r.jpg

f00022634a6318fda1302.jpg

top3g.jpg

top5f.jpg

top6p.jpg

top7.jpg

top11.jpg

top8j.jpg

43376932.jpg

top9.jpg

27142246.jpg

top10.jpg

top12.jpg

top13.jpg

92188463.jpg

credit: topxiah + baidu + xiah-sshi.com

err. theres some more, but you can view them at xiahsshi.

Archived