[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest devillusion

TWO random REQUEST,

anyone who know where I can get romanizations of Xiahtic and Stand By U please PM me.

I really need those.

Thanks in advance.

MIROTIC in BKK

Gosh!!! u guys totally awesome and FAST!

i really wish i can go there since i live in Malaysia.

Boys please do visit us here T___T

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg!!!! <3<3<3

credit: uploader

AHH YOOSUUU!

OMG i need a pic of them doing that move at the end....

*dies*

The thread has been flying these days,

i guess everyone is hype from the miroticon, the new single(so fast) and of course DOME.

Guest srisin

:: FAN ACCOUNT 2009.06.27 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC IN BANGKOK ::

You will probably get to read loads of fan accounts, see loads of pics and fancams of the MIROTIC concert in Bangkok...I just feel like sharing my experience here before I go to bed. I still have this high from the recent concert experience ^^

IT WAS A TOTAL BLAST!!! Everything came together perfectly: artist, fans, effects, sounds, visuals, etc.

The boys were in top form and their performances, singing and dancing, were just perfect <3

Except for the opening dance numbers, the boys sang live and the fans sang along with them all the way...really. That surely made the boys' day and that must have made Changmin cry. During the concert, my friend pointed out on the close-up during Insa that Changmin's eyes were red. Another friend who was standing in BL zone told me after the concert that he cried during Don't Say Goodbye. And he sat down during Ha Ha Ha, bent his head and gave a thumbs-up to the fans who sang along. I'm not sure if he was all emotional again during this number 'coz he was sitting between AR and BR standing zones at the time. Perhaps people standing in that area can tell us more? One more note on Changmin - the boy had me in his solo Upon This Rock - his vocal range just amazes me. I want to hear him sing rock songs ;)

Micky filled in for Key in Xiahtic. That was love. He also played with the fans a lot: inviting the fans to sing "bye, bye, bye..." during his solo, touching their hands, etc. He spoke in English a lot and I could understand most of it. This time he wasn't experimenting with his hair style, he looks perfect ^^ I was sitting in SH zone and the boys took turns walking up front, so I had a pretty good look at each of them - I affirm that they do look better in person!

I'm digressing here :P Jaejoong seemed moody and out of it at first and just focused on his singing. He sang beautifully. He didn't smile much until the latter half of the concert when he started playing / fooling around. Ah but each time he ran his fingers through his hair... (you know the fans reaction) ...

Yunho was energetic, entertaining everyone all the time. He would have some form of contact with the fans such as do silly moves, wave at fans wherever he went, touch their hands, etc. And for all dance numbers, his moves are exact and powerful.

Junsu, what can I say about this boy? He sings perfectly and dances smoothly, as always. I got an EXTREMELY CLOSE LOOK at him during Tonight!! I've seen fancams of Nanjing and noted where Junsu's hydraulic stand would be. When I got to the venue, it was no where in plain sight, so I thought he'd stand on the stage like the rest of the members for this concert. When it was time for Tonight, security sat in front of the first row in SH zone. I was wondering why they were there until Junsu came up, real close to the railings. My jaws dropped! So during this number, after a few peeks at the other boys who had their backs to me, I just watched him sing and smile. The boy was so shy <3 He would sing with emotion, make eye-contact with the fans, and then smile shyly. He's a lovely sight.

Well that's it for me. I had a very good time and this is the best I've seen of them live in Bangkok.

I'm sorry I don't have any pics or clips to share, for fear of security I didn't bring any gear with me. Goodnight!

Guest BoA_TVXQ

Here are some of the fancams I took from the BKK Mirotic concert:

Dang, this performance is so energetic. its too late here but i sream with the fans too. just like im there.

Omfg!!!! <3<3<3

just expected, YOOSU ROCKS!!! to me, i like YooSutic version more than SuKeytic one. Chun and Su did it well, they were in agreement, perfect job.

:: FAN ACCOUNT 2009.06.27 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC IN BANGKOK ::

thanks for posting your fan account. i really love reading what your feeling when they see the boys in direct way. damn it!! i wish i had this experience. Changmin is so sweet. I have just watched fancam of Ha Ha song, seeing Changmin sitting down, looking at his feet make me quite depressed. this boy is juz a little boy so sentensive and shy. But that's reason why i love him. damn it!!

MORE PICS

040.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

037.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

Guest my_zacool_zaa

[PIC]Changmin @ 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC IN BANGKOK

By : forChangmin.net

2009062710.jpg

2009062709.jpg

2009062708.jpg

2009062707.jpg

2009062706.jpg

2009062705.jpg

2009062713.jpg

2009062712.jpg

2009062711.jpg

2009062710.jpg

2009062709.jpg

2009062708.jpg

2009062707.jpg

2009062706.jpg

credit::www.forChangmin.net

Upload By : zacool_zaa@forChangmin.net

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Guest jadedbeauty

[TRANS] 090627 American Musician Marty Friedman On TVXQ

Wow, thats awesome! (: Thats reallly cool! Rather weird though.. :lol: Exposure for sure! lol. I like how he talks about

the boys harmonizing and the "vibes" of their songs. <3 really cool.

@Siriusmoonpuppy & badstar Wow, this sounds fun. (: LOL Maybe ill make a banner. Are there any requirements? The size? (:

QUESTION: Does anyone know if the "TOKYO FRIEND PARK" is english subbed yet? (: I think cuts that were but i wanted to watch the full episode.(:

Guest LeaYuri

QUESTION: Does anyone know if the "TOKYO FRIEND PARK" is english subbed yet? (: I think cuts that were but i wanted to watch the full episode.(:

As far as I know DBSKNights Subbers team are currently in progress subbing the show

Info Here

Im waitin for this!i dont wanna watch it on YT.I hate LQ :P

TVXQ in Thailand - 270609

270609 TVXQ - Wrong number [fan cam] in thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFGKR50ceyk

270609 TVXQ - Purple line [fan cam] in thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzcoTyseURE

270609 TVXQ - Hahaha song [Fan cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFqawVV-t3E

270609 Yunho show solo [fan cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_ofXJlodc

270609 Junsu show solo [fan cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhbEUT-V-OE

270609 Jaejoong show solo [fan cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BbLK87UABo

270609 Micky show solo [fan cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_EEKp7doDs

30184.jpg r0185.jpg

e0186.jpg

0w0207.jpg

j0210.jpg f0211.jpg

r0213.jpg f0215.jpg

020221.jpg c0226.jpg

0p0222.jpg 040218.jpg

i0219.jpg 80220.jpg

c : on uploader~

and dogstar@siamzone

Guest Eltoshen

As far as I know DBSKNights Subbers team are currently in progress subbing the show

Info Here

Im waitin for this!i dont wanna watch it on YT.I hate LQ :P

Haha, somebody like me. Except, I might watch LQ if there's subs.

All these pics that are being shared, these were from the last tour, right?

Guest kawaii~ne

Wonderful concert today >///<

but i have no chance to take photo inside

so i want to share pics from yesterday presscon instead ^^

not much clear, but want to share ^^

miroticpresscon-154.jpg

miroticpresscon-155.jpg

miroticpresscon-157.jpg

miroticpresscon-158.jpg

miroticpresscon-163.jpg

miroticpresscon-168.jpg

miroticpresscon-169.jpg

miroticpresscon-171.jpg

miroticpresscon-170.jpg

miroticpresscon-175.jpg

miroticpresscon-181.jpg

miroticpresscon-184.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK!!

we have limit banwitch ,, สำคัญมากนะคะแบนวิธมันไม่พอ เด๋วล่มทั้งบาง -*-

Please take it out with FULL CREDITS,,*

WWW.WHATSUBB.COM

Photo :: Luli~

More & More & More & More & More

Guest afterglow.

[News] 090626 B-PASS Magazine Photoshoot – August 2009 Issue

Couple for the day

After the official photo shoot ended, the photographer took his own camera and said, “(I heard you can play now) Come closer”, and Junsu immediately ran to Jejung’s side. The staff standing at the side laughed and said, “These 2 look like lovers” (laugh).

Changmin who was at the make up room in front of the shoot area, suddenly popped his head out and looked around at the table. After spotting the donuts on the table, he thought about it for awhile before grabbing one and dashed back to the make up room. (laugh). The manager who saw this laughed embarrassedly and said, “Everyone, please pretend you didn’t see that.” It feels like that’s the second donut.

the jaesu makes me happy. <3

lmao changmin. "he thought about it for awhile" :lol:

[TRANS] 090627 American Musician Marty Friedman On TVXQ

*They would sell even if they weren’t good looking! TVXQ’s singing ability is worth its value in money

TVXQ, an accapella dance group from Korea, and who attended last year’s Kouhaku Uta Gassen, can be said to be the representative of “Global J-pop” with their impressive harmonizing.

At the “ending climax”, one person (Jaejoong) uses an almost feminine pitch to produce the effect of harmonizing between men and women; the harmonization from the 5 of them is amazing!

awesome. i love reading things like this. their harmonization is indeed amazing.

All these pics that are being shared, these were from the last tour, right?

yeah, these were from yesterday's concert in bangkok.

Guest kimigasuki

this thread is flying ! *__*

ohmygosh . D:

that was... sexy.

i totally loved it.

i died like 4 times?

i so want a gif of that sexy move.

[News] 090626 B-PASS Magazine Photoshoot – August 2009 Issue

Changmin who was at the make up room in front of the shoot area, suddenly popped his head out and looked around at the table. After spotting the donuts on the table, he thought about it for awhile before grabbing one and dashed back to the make up room. (laugh). The manager who saw this laughed embarrassedly and said, “Everyone, please pretend you didn’t see that.” It feels like that’s the second donut. On the other hand, Yuchun who was on the phone while waiting for his shoot, has been having a cold lately, and coughed often.

I totally LOL-ed at the Donut part . the manager seems like a fun guy ~

and Minnie is just adorablee <3

Guest miss_h

:o your words are my words! exactly!

We do love the same person aren't we... :) :)

He just lovely..

Omfg!!!! <3<3<3

Thank you!!!

YooSu....

after minsu and jaesu, in the end of the day, YooSu still the best :)

*try to ignore my jealousy for you all that go to Miroticon Bangkok. It's so near yet so far away

Guest fattie8701

WHO GETS THEIR WAY THE MOST??

1. Changmin --> dude is like soo serious and such a deep thinker...not to mention he is the STRONGEST!!! Plus remember how on the 'star show' they said Changmin wants them to call him hyung and if they dont he doesnt give them what they ask for... and when the situation is reversed, he refuses to call them hyung when he wants something..soo yahh lol i think its Changmin.

2. Jaejoong --> he is the Omma, and like most Omma's he will get fussy when things dont go his way. Case and point, when Yunho said JJ gets upset when he cooks for him and he doesnt like it, but he just eats it nyway. And JJ has the type of face that makes u feel guilty if u say no to him...

3. Yunho --> Sorry but u took the words right out of my mouth so i am going to use ur (grizzlybear) reason for Yunho. "i think the members respect him enough to listen^^ or he'll use his hidden aegyo (: haha. but again, i think yunho's personality isn't the kind to demand that others listen to him. he seems more like the negotiator trying to let everyone get their way."

4. Junsu --> Because he explodes over the small things but gets over them really fast, and i think the members are quite used to this already, the fact that he is so innocent and pure he will GET OVER it, thus most likely poor junsu just wont get his wway that much.

5.Yoochun --> I get this non chalante very laid back attitude feel from Yoochun, like if he gets it then good and if he doesnt get it then its still Meh, lol i dunno...yoochun is just special lol..

soo what do you guys think??? itd be really NICE AND FUN to see what others think

HMMM. WHO GETS THEIR WAY MOST

omg this is really hard but here's my take on it (:

1. Jaejoong- hahha. surprisingly i agree with you on this! i duno why though XP but he seems like the kind who will sulk if things don't go his way. but forget it soon after XP haha. someone who probably likes to have the last word and must say whatever he thinks :P

2. Changmin- i think mangnae really fights for what he thinks is right :D and hahaha. remember how yunho was talking about changmin telling him "this is not right" in school of rock?^^ i think the members just probably listen to him cause he makes sense :) but i don't think he's number 1 XP or he wouldn't have done that board. haha.

3. Yunho- leader dakara :) i think the members respect him enough to listen^^ or he'll use his hidden aegyo (: haha. but again, i think yunho's personality isn't the kind to demand that others listen to him. he seems more like the negotiator trying to let everyone get their way.

4. Yoochun- i ranked the other four first so that puts yoochun here then. i think chun's really sensible and mature. probably cares about the bigger stuff more. seeing as how he's so similar to jaejoong, i think he'll prob be depressed about it too... but he's easygoing enough to just let it go (: and i can't really see him pushing really hard for something... hmm.

5. Junsu- rmb how jj said he's got thin ears? (: haha. i think this guy doesn't really demand for anything to go his way. he can barely decide what's HIS way XP XP ALTHOUGH i think the rare few times that he really DOES, he's probably the most likely to get it :)

hahaha omg. i can't decide!! this is like SO HARD. but i'm really curious! what do you guys think? :D

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

B) I´M ON THE TOP !!! B)

LOL !!!

TOP.jpg

I always have something good to post in TOP of pages !!!

Let me see :rolleyes:

Hi everybody!!!

1st place I´d like to thank U for all

Great pics and vids too !!!

About YooSu♥ in Xiatic ♥

---> GOSHHHH...YooSu♥ is always pure love of course

But In Xiatic they´re simply SUPER HOT!!!

Thank U !!! Domo Arigato ne???

Now I´d like to thank U everybody posting some

Photos from Mirotic Concert in Bangkok from

My soOoOoO beloved JaeJoong♥ ok ;) ???

Enjoy !!!

Click in Pics to enlarge !!!

23094.jpg23096.jpg23095.jpg

23097.jpg23098.jpg23099.jpg23100.jpg

Now some Press Conference Photos too Ok???

Click Too for enlarge I´m putting this in Thumbs coz this way is better ne???

23101.jpg23102.jpg23104.jpg

23105.jpg23105.jpg23106.jpg

23107.jpg23108.jpg

Credits:My scan www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com+astagged.

Shared By:tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Archived