[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

Dancing skills

Yunho - when he moves its like water flowing, only one other person can dance as well as Yunho and that Donghae. Yunho is an amazing dancer and i can always imagine him dancing in a big musical in Broadway or the Westend.

Junsu - He gets the steps perfect and he is very athletic in his dancing, remeber the O big jump?

Changmin - He may not be amazing, but his steps are always perfect and he tries hard

Jaejoong - his muscle makes him clumsy, but he has improved a lot recently

Yochunnie - He does not like dancing and its obvious LOL, but he is the person i like to see dance the most, his cute and every step is filled, like everything else Yochun, with a great amount of charm.

Singing skills - this is hard

Yoochun - I love his voice, it is soft and warm and he can convey so much emotion, even more than Junsu, when he sings it feels like he is singing to you - he is a wonderful singer.

Junsu - incredible control - great power - beautiful tone and so much emotion, he is truly one of the best singers in the world.

Jaejoong - He has a very unique tone to his voice, it sounds like a bell to me, its Angelic and beautiful, but when he hits a high note, his voice goes sharp, I have always stated that the end note of As we kiss goodbye should have belonged to Junsu. Jaejoong has just a beautiful voice, but he needs to work on softning the big notes.

Yunho - I think Yunho has a really loverly tone to his voice, its soft anf gentle and calming, but he lacks a little confidence when he sings.

Changmin - His voice is so big, my ears i still ringing from when i first heard his Mirotic scream LOL. Also he sings jazz really well, which hard to sing. However I find Changmin's voice very sharp at times if he does not have the right song. He needs to work on making his voice softer, but he does not need to if he sticks to TVXQ style music - he also has great control.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xnightmare697

mirotic con bangkok

Is there anyone that is going? And does anyone have info on what events/fan meetings or anything that will be taking place on the 27th before the con?

and is there anyone that is going that wants to meet up or that needs help in thailand? cause i'd like to meet new people and can be of some help if needed! I'm going to be there on the 27th and will be at the press conference at central world on the 26th as well

i sincerely hope this post is allowed.

thanks!

PM me if you're interested!

Guest sakura_i_ba

I think media and public really underestimated JJ. In Korea, people tend to over prize Junsu over other and forget JJ voice and his role in the group. In DBSK, JJ voice blend theirs together and make it sound united.

I just don't like it when non-fans, claim to be fans, and demand one member to go solo and make it sound like the other is insignificant to the group. Each of them are special. As people explain in this discussion very well. SM really hit a jackpot when he make DBSK.. ^^

I don't think media overpraise Junsu over others4, I can't believe they'll praise anyone without reason.....it's up to the topic they talk about...

they don't pick Jaejoong doesn't mean they don't praise him........

.., someone do solo or not, it doesn't mean the group will be disband, you can see many Korean or Japanese artists do solo, their band still keep on....I don't think this world is unreasonable....don't worry....

I need to rank

Singing

1.Junsu - he has full of skills, he's good at controlling voice and love his adlib...still don't like his over vibration...

2.Jaejoong - he has smooth voice, his voice is beautiful, I love his voice since "Magic castle"

3.Changmin - I don't like his voice before, I just think his voice is too noisy, but love him do ballad song

4.Yoochun - his voice is deep smooth but he cannot control his voice enough, anyways he's good at singing

5.Yunho - his voice is improved the best, I ever thought he can't even sing, just do rap, but I'm wrong...he's really cool

Dancing

1.Junsu - love his moving, it's not strong but really attracted to me, so natural like someone said.

2.Yunho - Strong and sexy, it's perfect but I love Junsu's style more

3.Changmin-Jaejoong-Yoochun - They're good too...

Guest fly_micky

this thread moving so fast because of the rankings.

the rankings obviously created for hosu. they're great for me. all of them. but I want to rank too ^^

dancing skills

1- yunho- no doubt.

2- changmin- his dances simple but awesome

3- jaejoong- his soft moves look beautiful

4- yoochun- his lazy dance make his dance so sexy

5- junsu - he's good bu sometimes he tried so hard. overdo?

singing skills

1- jaejoong- his voice is so unique

2- junsu- emotional and powerful voice

3- yoochun- husky and emotional voice

4- yunho- he improved a lot

5- changmin- it's just high notes

Guest SoFarSoClose

For me,

Dancing Skills

1. Junsu: He's a natural dancer. Seems like, he can do any style with grace. And duck-butt is an advantage :P .

2.Yunho: A power dancer!!! Sometimes, I feel a bit weird seeing him dancing in such a feminine-ish style. You know, the same choreography but he makes it feminine-ish.. :P

3.Jaejoong: He's a loose goose in a good way. He deliver the choreography in his style and let loose sometimes.

Changmin: Strong Changmin...He can deliver the dance in such a strong way.

Youchun: He's not bad. It's just that he delivers what was asked from him and save energy for singing and playing instrument :D

Singing Skills

1.Jaejoong: An angelic voice that can sooth me, calme me, power me up or drag me into tears. It's the main reason why I listen to DBSK's songs more and more.

2.Junsu: A passionate voice..definitely well trained but his voice is too high for my liking.

3.Changmin: Baby, your voice is refreshing.

4.Youchun: His low raspy voice is so killing me these days...(sexy ah)

5.Yunho: I like his singing voice when he doesn't strain it or change it like the way he used to do during the 1st or 2nd albums.

Their voices are complimenting each other so well that it becomes the recipe for DBSK, no matter what genre they sing.... :)

Flirting Skills

1.Youchun: Definetely Youchun.Even his normal manners can turn you on. :blush:

2. Jaejoong: He tries hard not to but end up even so flirting.

3. Yunho: He's so flirting with only one particular person. So does it count?

4. Changmin: Baby, you are so lurking to flirt but are you coming of age?

5. Junsu: Dolphinnie, you are such an innocent guy. Flirting with video games and football suits him well though.

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Tea For Two: I love Yoochun's part!! I'm totally loving the song!

Tokyo Friends Park 2 is starting in a couple of minutes. XD

Guest dancee.ellx

i would like to join in the discussion!

on DANCING:

(this is my personal ranking, hee)

1. leader-sshi JUNG YUNHO:

if i have to say, i will say that leader-sshi was born to dance. xD i think this is the same for most of us here that what brings our eyes to yunho when he is dancing is his energy and power. he executes moves with much precision and he doesnt eat the steps up (like uhh, linking one specific step to another), even if the moves are very big (and we all know that yunho dances with big movements, lol). most of the time when he freestyles as on variety programmes and such, he either pops or hip-hops (and i used to think that he recycled his popping moves toooo much), but he is slowly moving away from these two genres to other genres and improving. the reason why leader-sshi will always be the #1 dancer in my heart is because when he dances, he exudes confidence and no others have been able to show. you know, like when people dance it seem as though the stage is theirs. but when leader-sshi dances, it is so much more than that; it is like the world belongs to him and he is standing at the top of the world. his aura doesnt just surround him, it surrounds me and brings me into the world he is in. his dancing lures me in, yeah. xD and as a dancer myself, because of him, i've realized the importance of expressions when dancing. some people look awkward (and sometimes disgusting) but when yunho have the same expressions, it's just.. charming. xD gosh, i typed an essay! and yes, i do get disappointed when i see that leader-sshi isnt dancing the way i expect him to, ugh.

2. charismatic KIM JUNSU:

as most of us would say, junsu and yunho have different styles when dancing. yunho is more hardcore, technical popping while junsu leans towards fluidity, smoothness and sometimes, variety (i love it when he does tutting). i dont know, but when junsu dances, he always makes me feel like everything comes to him very very very naturally. he is always very powerful, but sometimes comes off as a little 'messy', which is probably because he is too smooth that sometimes steps just come after one another or when sometimes he doesnt really 'control'. but of course, our dolphin-boy has since improved. he also gives off a very different confidence and charisma when dancing, although not as strong as yunho's aura. if yunho's is power then junsu's must be feeling. i would say that junsu really really has the grooves and there are times when im really awed by him because he can become one with the music as easily as breathing. what junsu lacks, in my humble opinion, is the fierceness of expressions when dancing and a certain sharpness. i also hope that junsu wont look down on the floor that often when dancing because his eyes look very powerful when he is dancing and that can also pull me into his world. xD and ahh, one thing i really must say is that junsu's isolations is so very strong!

3. maknae SHIM CHANGMIN:

i only have one impression of changmin freestyling and that is during their xman special. maybe it's because he's shy or nervous but he looked really awkward. xD maybe it is because he doesnt understand his body as well as yunho and junsu or maybe it's just because our maknae is too tall and lanky. xD but then i have to say that his dancing has been constantly improving. there are moves that he can execute with more power than the above two, especially when combined with his powerful voice (certain parts of the songs..). and of course, he looks so much comfortable now because his confidence has increased. :D when changmin enjoys something, you can tell from his face. i remember the performance that made me go 'gosh, changmin is underrated!' was their first 'are u a good girl' performance. changmin's part was sooooo sharp and like his voice, has a certain punch to it. i was soooo impressed (not that i wasnt to begin with). xD he should have dance solos in their performances. xD im sure im not the only one who wants it.. :phew:

4. dorky but sexy KIM JAEJOONG:

sometimes looking at him dance reminds me of the way i dance too, lol. my biggest problem is that i hunch, and jae has the same problem as well. there are also times when his movements look a lil' small because he keeps to himself. he doesnt always have the power that the above 3 has, and i think this is why he doesnt come off as 'wow' as the rest does. but when he does, gosh it can kill. :D he can do with more control (i noticed something in their 'hey' performances, haha), though. i am not saying that jae cant danceee! our dork, when he is dancing, adds a lil' of his flava to the moves. like junsu, his moves are smooth and flows together but his has more sensuality. he has very light moves and is quite 'bouncy', lol. i dont know, but when jae dances, in addition to his already-sexy expressions.. gosh, this boy is overflowing with sexiness. he should look up more often too; most of the time he is always looking at the floor and sometimes looks like he is in his own world, trying to remember the steps. you should kill us with your eyes, jae!

5. my husband PARK YOOCHUN:

i really love this boy alot but haha, i always burst into laughter whenever i see him dancing. there are times when i see him dance and im like, 'err, what is he doing?". LOL. im not bashing him! maybe it's because of his health, he doesnt dance with the power and energy that the rest has. but there are times when he explodes and when he does, it is a big explosion. sometimes i feel that he doensnt really know how to control his strength. it's a pity i dont see it as of late. :( i think he is too tired! and haha, his expressions when dancing (during performances only) makes me laugh. >< but it's because he is tired, and we can all tell that he is tired. but you know, when on variety programs and he does his sexy dances.. ooh laa laa~ that's when his expressions also kill me. xD

it sounds like im singing high praises of yunho but i love the boys all the same! and hee, if we were to have the boys dancing behind a screen, im pretty sure i can tell who is who immediately because each of them has their own dancing styles which is what all dancers are after. :D

on SINGING:

i have no particular ranking because in different songs, different voices appeal to me. there are times when junsu's voices soothes me to no ends or when i feel that he can cut down abit on the overwhelming emotions. there are times when i think that jae's voice is too wonderfully beautiful and there are also times when i feel that he sounds too nasal. changmin's voice is exceptionally and surprisingly very soothing and gentle in ballads; his solo at their miroticon is one good example. his voice also has a very special punch to it that gives alot of special feelings in his singing, especially for their fast tracks. yunho.. i just love his deep voice, especially when they are singing aca pella; it makes me feel warm and tingly and very very comfortable! and when he raps, he has a certain edge to it that is very 'yunho-ish'. as for micky, i love how he does his vibrattoes (spelling?) and the rawness in his voice makes everything feel very 'real'. and sigh, his high notes just amazes me to no ends.

just so this is not just a piece of useless essay..

081002 M.Countdown HEY! (dont bring me down)

081210 GDA 'Are U A Good Girl' & 'MIROTIC'

081229 TVXQ 'Wrong Number' & 'MIROTIC'

MIROTIC MV Dance Version

---

thanks for 'tea for two' with eng subs! it really is a song that makes you want to fall in love.. beautiful! i can see their smiling faces while imagining them singing this.. awww!

Guest JJ.biased

JJ's sneaky hand ^_^ (tokyo friends)

oh my gosh!...I've got to take my hats off to Yunjae fans eagle eyes!...I totally didn't notice this until I saw this close up vid....HAHAHA...that's just funny=P

Oh my gossh,Jae is VERY sneaky!!!

Heheh cute~ YunJae love baby.

singing!!!

1. JAEJOOOOONG. One word "AMAZING". Seriously, what genre can't he sing? Every song he sings sounds amazing and his vibrato is *_______*, his voice is so unique

2. JUNSUUUU. Probably most of what I said about Jaejoong + his lovely husky voice, his lovely veins :D:D, his vibrato and his passion XD.

3. YOOCHUN. Goshhhhh I LOVEEEEEE His high notes, i don't care if he stuss up in lives~ no one can be perfect right we all know he can sing well ^^ so its ok =D. Bolero / love in the ice etc are the ones that i just shiver when hearing yoochun's voice :D

4. CHANGMIN. He DEF can sing high, but sometimes he sings a bit too loud in lives but thats because his voice is strong ^^^^^^^

5. YUNHOOO.~ He's one of the best dancers but his singing isn't as good as the others~ ^^

DANCING

1. Junsu ! I love his dancing, makes me giggle all the time and its just looks so natural and he looks like a bad boy when he dances ^_^

2. Yunho! buahaha his legs are so long XD I love it when he pops, sometimes his dancing does loook very feminine x]

3. Changmin. Before when I wasn't a fan yet, everyone said that changmin couldn't dance --" I think he can =D. He's just shy ~~

4.yoochun/jaejoong! LOL they are both so slack X] But i prefer Jaejoong's and then yoochuns ^^

FLIRT

1. of course YOOCHUN. Hhaha hes just so romantic ;D

2.Jae- if he flirts to me, i think i will melt XD

3.changmin- he seems pretty flirty now well he doesn't seem like it but i can imagine him to be one now.

4. Yunho- hes just too polite and mannered to flirt :D

5. Junsu- way too innocent ^^

Guest AzureBlue

What a fun discussion :D

Best dancing skill

1. Yunho

2. Junsu

3. Changmin

4. Jaejoong

5. Yoochun

But for my personal fave:

1. Junsu (He's a natural and I like his moves)

2. Jaejoong (bc I'm biased like that, lol. As long he's not freestyling, I love watch him dance XD)

3. Yunho (Great dancer, but his dance moves sometimes are too feminime >,< It's kinda weird)

4. Changmin (He's almost always on spot)

5. Yoochun (Bc he looks lazy when dancing, lol. But he's so cute)

Best singing skill

1. Junsu/ Jaejoong (Both are awesome singers and have their own strong/weak points)

2. Changmin

3. Yoochun/ Yunho

My personal favourite:

1. Jaejoong (I really, really fall in love with his clear angelic voice. It's very unique and his adlibs are awesome. And he can pull out many variety of genres, so I always looking forward to see him singing new songs bc he'll always change his way of singing)

2. Yoochun (Love his husky voice. Maybe he often miss his notes on live singing, but when he's on spot, I'm awed. I just watched his solo performance on 'O' tour singing 'One last cry' and I was blown up. I replay it so many times XD)

3. Junsu ( Undoubtly awesome singer and the best with pitching and breathing technique. His voice is very unique, but bc of that too I find his singing style are almost the same >,< But I really love his adlibs, awesome)

4. Changmin (He's great singer too, love him ^^)

5. Yunho (He got much much better from time to time. He's a great singer too)

And to add the fun, can I ask another rank opinion? Since we already asked the singing and dancing skills, let's ask something more casual.

Who's have the best style and who's the funniest on the show? XD

Guest Cutiemongmong

Well, in my opinion...

About dancing:

1. Yunho

2. Junsu

Yunho and Junsu are both proficient in dancing because they have trained for the longest time out of 5. Perhaps, at first I was a little biased ^^;; yet honestly, I still prefer Yunho's moves to Junsu's. Yunho's dances always looks much more flexible and smoother while Junsu's tends to strength more (although the members always say Yunho's moves can hurt people around him but on the facade it doesn't look like that >.<)

Some dancer, when they do powerful dances, they looks like... violent maniacs >.< But even when Yunho does it, he still looks extremely... luxurious and gentlemanly XD I really love his delicacte and carefree appearance when dancing, thanks to his endowed ability and well- training as well as his slim figures.

Never had I enjoyed any dancers or dancing performances until I looked at Yunho. He is just... unique ^^

3. Jaejoong. LOL I am really surprised that I myself put Jaejoong in the 3rd place ^^;; His "dances" always make me burst out laughing; he looks like a kid who doesn't know what to do and just imitate what the adults are doing. But I think it is his own charm too. He isn't good at dance but he doesn't mind, he just enjoys his special way of dancing and making people enjoy it with him ^^

4. Changmin. This guy seriously can't dance lol. I saw his sexy solo dance with a girl before and I think it's the most attractive dance of him. He often looks a bit strained *or embarrassed???* whenever they dance; he looks like a scientist who was suddenly kidnapped and put on the stage out of no where ^^;; However, I think his moves still looks more neat than Jaejoong's lol

5. Yoochun. I think he is better than the other 2, but since the soul fighter's dance are sooo "special" so I can't help but enjoy theirs more. Sorrie Yoochunieee >.<

About singing

1. No surprise, our dolphin voice XD I love everything about him whenever he sings: his voices, his expression, his seriousness, his playfulness, his proficiency... JUST EVERYTHING <3 I badly love his My everything and Asu wa kuru kara ect. He really has a unique voice ^^

2. Yunho. I know there are not many people agreeing with me about this. His voice is neither powerful nor well trained as the other but after all, his voice is the voice I always want to listen to whenever I feel depressed or lonely. His warmness, his gentleness, his feelings... and his feminine notes as well. That is all I need at music. And the way he sings "Kala" instead of "Kara", I just love it *although its reason is pretty... embarrassing ^^;;*

3. Jaejoongie. As everyone says, his voice is really warm and his huskiness is special. It just that his breath is often too loud when he singing.

4. Changmin, for his super high notes here and there: Rising sun, Mirotic...

5. Yoochunnie.

Guest Senorita_

^ The game looks so fun! Changmin and food! :lol: They are always destined for eachother and cannot be seperated :P

[HQ]Tea for Two FULL (Esubbed)

I"m so in LOVE with this songs <333333

Thanks for the link <3 I love this song too! It's very refreshing and has a summer feel to it :) Too bad the couldn't make an MV out of it.

Guest loveprincemax

090625 왕자님 촹민prince Chwangmin

ㅠㅠㅠ~~~I missed you so much;;don't go tomorrow!!ToT

DSC00010.jpg

d0048319_4a4364a532138.jpg

d0048319_4a4364a5d625d.jpg

d0048319_4a4364a607eff.jpg

d0048319_4a4364a2bc0c9.jpg

credit::심창민의심장

Guest acacia7

Dancing

1. Yunho

2. Junsu

3. Yuchoon

4. Changmin

5. Jaejoong

Singing

1. Jaejoong

2. Junsu

3. Yunho, Yuchoon, Changmin

Guest LeaYuri

Thanks for the link!Im waitin for someone to sub this :rolleyes:

WALLIE-TOHOSHINKI TOKYO DOME (YSGAME)

019_1440_900.jpg

TOHOMOBILE-TOKYO DOME REHEARSAL

o0356048810202821257.png

"The pink shirts that the members are wearing is

the Tokyo Dome commemoration goods~

Details will be uploaded tomorrow, so please look~ (^o^) "

Credits: DBSKnights + Xiahyu-ri

Trans: Hajargiler

Guest badstar

Ranking Ranking Ranking

Singing I had a very hard time thinking of my ranks, I even listened to their songs before I decided. LOL

1. Jaejoong

I wanted to put Junsu as the first but I didn't because I realized something Jaejoong harmonizes DBSK. He is like the front man of DBSK when it comes to singing. He has this voice which fits to any kind of genre. Also, Jaejoong's voice is very clear, he says and pronounces every single word clearly and to the point. I believe that when a person has the ability to harmonize with whoever he's with and whatever genre, he is really an extraordinary singer. The only problem with Jae is he often forgets lyrics to their song. LMFAO!

2. Junsu

In the Philippines we have this term called "birit", in english it means "belt out" or sing loudly or forcefully. That's Junsu! He is very good when it comes to this. The fact that he was able to sustain breath while singing makes him a superb singer already. Also, Junsu sings very dramatically, one can really see that he sings from his heart. I also noticed that in MVs/PVs, Junsu's the only one who really looks like he's singing instead of lipsynching.

3. Yoochun

Yoochun has a very deep voice and yet he's still awesome when singing high notes.

4. Changmin / Yunho

They also have awesome voices but it's just not getting into me that much.

Dancing

1. Junsu

He is an awesome performer! That's all I need to say. lol

2. Yunho

Yunho's great too but I don't really like his popping moves. Not a big fan of popping.

3. Changmin

4. Yoochun

5. Jaejoong

If you ask me though who's the best performer in DBSK, no doubt I will answer KIM JUNSU!

This guy is the ultimate performer. You can really see that everything is coming from his heart.

Guest Heaven2100

well may I join your discussion??))))

Well... I'm pretty new to TVXQ.... less than a year.. but i really got to know them well..:D

Dancing:

1. Yunho- dances with all his body!!! controls every move and you can see every move.... but his sexy dance.? really a little bit feminie..:D

2. Junsu - amazing dancer too... It was a really hard decision to choose between YunHo and him

3. Changmin- I think that he is really underrated! He got much better with the time!!!! He really has a good body and plastic.. i was shocked when I sam him In Are You A good Girl.. and rising sun and more songs... But because of his height it's sometimes looks a bit strange! But if he wants he is great..:D

4. Jaejoong- eehh.. actually I don't know what to say.. He is a good dancer but sometimes he doesn't show it...

5. Yoochun- I think he is the weakest in dancing.. I don't know maybe because his health but he is still god dancer..:D

well and now the most difficult... SINGING

1. It has to be Junsu- He is THE FIRST SINGER THAT MADE ME CRY...!!!! his lives are amazing and so much emotions.. He can sing manly.. and he can sing and make you really cry!!!! When i see him on stage.. I don't know i really feel his emotions.. He is really born to sing!!!and really unique voice!

2. Changmin- He has the MOST POWERFUL VOICE!!!!! and like someone said here he is really underrated!! He can sing every note....he can sing in low voice- Bass... for example his solo- When I first kissed You.. And his high voice...- to DIE FOR!!! of course his screams sometimes scary..:D but i love this boy!!!

3. Jaejoong- Don't kill me now..!!! I HATED HIM AT FIRST>... it was really strange to hear this kind of voice...:D:D He has a really unique voice... if at first i didn't like his voice.. but when i heart TAXI... the part before the end.. the guy made me cry!!!!!!! he can sing everything.. rock.. fast songs... ballads..!!! BUt... not all the fast songs... i don't really like him in survivor..:D:D But the guy.. is amazingly talanted.. but he needs to learn how to control his voice and breathing...!!!

4. Yunho- I'm not the biggest fan of bass voices... But his rap..:) is to die for... And in some ssongs ballads he shows his real voice... I love his part In Picture of you the part he screams a little bit..:D

5. Yoochun- this is not my voice... but he is really good singer and in some songs.. i really fall in love with him... I was shocked when i heard him in Remember in Stand by you And in Taxi... but his live perfomances... need to be worked..!

OVERALL!!! TVXQ IS TVXQ>.. they won't exist WITHOUT ONE OF THEM!!! THEY ARE ONE!!!!! AND TOGETHER THEY SOUND AMAZING ALWAYS!!!!! AND WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER ON STAGE>.. IT"S SOMETHING!!!

AND AS long as they are together they are the best!!!

Guest kinkie_lass

thanks for sharing! actually i watched this live but keyhole tv being a bit of n a**hole got lagged causing glitch here and there -_-

i just want to say that Tohoshinki is really making me proud. they're really good in everything they do. totally in a class of their own.

i hope to watch this again in HQ with eng subs ASAP.

omg Tokyo Dome in a week! i am totally anticipating this. seeing them preparing for their Dome debut and also getting ready for Asia Tour amazed me. btw i'm leaving for Bangkok tomorrow! can't wait to see them in front of my own eyes~ i hope i'm able to record some of their performances though i'm not really good in doing two things at the same time XD

edit--------

TOPPED A FREAKING PAGE. i'll look for something to share though i might not be back with goodies or not :lol:

Archived