Credits: sweetfig.blogspot.com

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kangeroo

@ beibe87

lol, i know what u mean.

but i find it somewhat cute that junsu doesn't give a care about his image even tho he's a big celeb.

he comes off as not materialistic. (not saying the other dongbang members are)

And like how he always leaves his hair flat except for official performances/appearances.

And i remember all the members including junsu saying that Junsu doesn't know much about fashion. He just buys an outfit off a mannequin if it looks good. LOL (that's me sometimes)

But i'm sure the fashionistas of the group (YC and JJ) have tried to help JS with his wardrobe.

Anyways it's great to hear that TSC Dome tickets are sold out.

I would pay to "see" them in concert, especially if it's a Dome concert, even if i couldn't actually "see" them. (that sounds like an oxymoron)

Oh, and i can't wait for SBU THSK version to come out.

I saw the full MV out a while ago, but it was only a good fan-cam shot. Still better than nothing.

Also...can't wait to see them on Music Station once again.

p.s my 1000th post is dedicated to DBSK!

Guest beibe87

@ beibe87

lol, i know what u mean.

but i find it somewhat cute that junsu doesn't give a care about his image even tho he's a big celeb.

And like how he always leaves his hair flat except for official performances/appearances.

And i remember all the members including junsu saying that Junsu doesn't know much about fashion. He just buys an outfit off a mannequin if it looks good. LOL (that's me sometimes)

But i'm sure the fashionistas of the group (YC and JJ) have tried to help JS with his wardrobe.

Anyways it's great to hear that TSC Dome tickets are sold out.

I would pay to "see" them in concert, especially if it's a Dome concert, even if i couldn't actually "see" them. (that sounds like an oxymoron)

Oh, and i can't wait for SBU THSK version to come out.

I saw the full MV out a while ago, but it was only a good fan-cam shot. Still better than nothing.

Also...can't wait to see them on Music Station once again.

p.s my 1000th post is dedicated to DBSK!

i agree with u..he is such a simple person..really...i think in DBSK, changmin and junsu are the ones who doesn't bothered too much with fashion..perhaps they are too busy..but, i can't help to be curious..

i wondering why he doesn't want to wear the outfit that sponsor gave to him? where all his clothes go? coz seems i just see approximately 10 clothes of his..does hi give it all to YC or JJ?? hahahhaha...eventho he doesn't care much about fashion, but naturally u will change your clothes as time goes by rite? impossible u will wear the same clothes everytime u go out..but, in junsu's case..i almost see him wearing that blazer in any occasion..even in the bigeastation's pic..hahahaha...

btw, can someone tell me if their concept for Tokyo Dome's concert will be different with their on-goin concert or not? coz i read in one interview, yunho mentioned that they are working hard with new director for tokyo dome..so it's means that for tokyo dome's concert,it will not be handled by Sam-san??

090617 DBSK at airport

Guest kinkie_lass

Stand By U PV

it sure looks like one of those Tohoshinki's signature boring mellow-looking PV only they got a chance to change this time around XD

---------------

upcoming magazine/tv appearances

• 6/20 : (TV broadcast) Music Fair @ 6:55 P.M on Fuji TV

• 6/21 : (TV broadcast) ECO song [sAVE THE FUTURE] @ 9:00 P.M on NHK

• 6/25 : (TV broadcast) Tokyo Friend Park 2 @ 7:55 P.M on TBS

• 6/28 : (TV broadcast) Music Japan @ 11:30 P.M on NHK

• 6/29 : (MAGAZINE) 『B-PASS』

• 7/03 : (TV broadcast) Music Station @ 8:00 P.M on TV Asahi

• 7/07 : (TV broadcast) Music Fighter @ 12:55 A.M on NTV

• 7/07 : (MAGAZINE) 『S Cawaii』

• 7/07 : (MAGAZINE) 『Fujin Koron』

• 7/09 : (MAGAZINE) 『PATi PATi』

• 7/10 : (MAGAZINE) 『ARENA37℃』

*throw fists in the air*

yay apart from music station they're gonna be appearing in Music Fighter as well. i hope they will be a guest too instead of just being there to perform

----------------

tch. tch. leader-sshi smiling at stalking fancams isn't the smartest thing to do, will it? :lol:

isn't he a ray of sunshine? but unf he's getting cutely chubbier these days wanna pinch those rosy cheeks *gets bricked*

----------------

thanks for the airport pics!!

i wish summer will never end because holy schmoly i think i'm getting too spoiled with the abundance of 2U's in quarter pants XD.

a quick question: is it just me, or jaejoong has never been seen wearing short pants in public? i wonder why? :unsure:

Guest min_60

a quick question: is it just me, or jaejoong has never been seen wearing short pants in public? i wonder why? :unsure:

I havent seen him wearing short pants in public too. I think it's cause of his scar? Cause in Happy Together 3 last year, when he was wearing short pants, he covered it with a towel too.

From saturday onwards, it's gonna be a week full of dongbang stuff! Can't wait to watch their appearance on all the music shows!

Guest Vandabenboni

SELL TICKETS MIROTIC CONCERT IN BANGKOK

June 27

2 tickets zone SK row F

2 tickets zone M row K

2 tickets zone M row G

June 28

2 tickets zone H row I

If you are interested, email me @

storefilmfactory@gmail.com

Guest besty

As you guys knew there'll be '3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Concert in Bangkok' on JUN 27 & 28,

I have (too much) tickets in my hands right now.

If anyone would like to buy a ticket or tickets, you can contact me via e-mail.

For the confirmation, I'm able to send the photo of actual tickets to your e-mail too.

Here's the details:

JUN 27's tickets

1.Standing BR (Changmin/Yunho's Side): 3 tickets Price: 3500 ThaiBaht each

2.Sitting Q Block (Changmin/Yunho's Side), H Row, No.16-17 Price: 2500 ThaiBaht each

3.Sitting R Block (Changmin/Yunho's Side), G Row, No.08-09 Price: 2500 ThaiBaht each

JUN 28's tickets

1.Standing BR (Changmin/Yunho's Side): 2 tickets Price: 3500 ThaiBaht each

2.Sitting Q Block (Changmin/Yunho's Side), F Row, No.10-11 Price: 2500 ThaiBaht each

3.Sitting R Block (Changmin/Yunho's Side), F Row, No.11-12 Price: 2500 ThaiBaht each

4.Sitting D Block (Junsu/Yuchun's Side), G Row, No.03-04 Price: 2500 ThaiBaht each

The price mentioned here is the original price buying from ThaiTicketMajor.No extra or any profit value added.

In fact, there's extra fee for ticket issuing and delivery too.Anyway, I won't include this in.

Feel free to ask any questions. Here's my e-mail address.

natty_chan@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading!!

Guest pickleisgood

Junsu is still a mystery too me. He seems so humble and down-to-earth, yet sometimes too serious and dignified.

I liked when he didnt care of his appearance or of styling himself. He seems like a normal person.

And I seem to recall what he said in an interview. (can someone post that interview btw?) He said that on stage, he doesnt even bother how he looks or what people think of him. he only sings.

And so.. yeah. Sometimes his fashions seems a bit shabby and not as trendy as the others, but he really appeals to me.

I wonder if the other members ranked as well?...it's strange if they didn't.

I think I saw Changmin's rank too. Suppose they release the ranking bit by bits towards the top?

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

My fellow Cassie ^^ Do you remember this xD

The "Su-Na Lisa" in Bigeast Fanclub Envent xD

b793020017447d201d95831.jpg

And now I present you the original version of that drawing ^^

Enjoy~

05dbc9d8919f440a11df9b1.jpg

Credit : join_micky@baidu + xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ

----------

And because I'm YunJae bias :")

99ed1bd2cb203b193af3cf3.jpg

a417199a1a22d6acc9eaf43.jpg

Credit : —ˉ弃鱼· + xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ

-------

Bonus some cute fan art ^^

05d601918232e7a8a877a45.jpg

3ef184fd6e261ea7b801a05.jpg

Credit : 做珉的冰箱@Xiahbaidu + xU@OneTVXQ for share

Thank u for all the airport pic <3 The boys look great in casual <3

[FANCAM] 090616 Yunho @ outside a shop

^ Yunho so cute~ he smiled when he saw the camera~ such a sweet person~

lol.yunho. i'm glad the boys got to go home even for a lil bit. A little time off would do wonders to a person.Yunho with friends, junsu probably with his brother,chun gets to see his harangie,changmin gets to sleep and eat and jaejoong...lol. any guesses as to what he usually does with his time off?

But now back to japan with more concerts and appearances and stuff. Lets go to tokyo dome guys the dream event^^

thsk fighto!

stand by u preview.

truthfully i would love for the guys to actually act in their own PV. So i'm not really looking foward to their version much.Ok i lied. Who am i kidding :lol: I m looking forward to it just so i could see their expression. But maybe someday...

dear DBSK's stylist:

please pay more attention on Junsu..please buy him more clothes..coz he has been using that blazer for long time..and seems he hasn't have much clothes..plz, i beg u stylist-deul..he need more clothes!! coz he's celebrity after all..

LOL @ Junsu's blazer but this is not their stylists fault XD They wear their own clothes when they are travellin around, their stylist has nothing to do with it xD Plus alot of the clothes Jae wears are gifts from fans.

Guest keikai

hey there~~ does anyone know which show is this from? i think i saw this pic from this thread earlier on~~

Jae284.jpg

Guest YukariiChangmin

♥Chunnie Stalk Pics♥

I Love his White and luxurious bag

And what can I say about his Car? WHOA! I love cars !!!

Chunnie´s car is HOT as the owner haha

ncxvv6.jpg

k1rlv8.jpg

credits: as tagged

Airport Pics♠Thanks!!!I´m happy they´re back to Japan

ようこそ ♥日本 ♥チャンミン♥

Visit My Blogs ^-^ ♥TVXQ POWERFULL GODS♥

Me and My Team will be happy with your Adorable visit^^

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

PRINCE SHIM CHANGMIN BLOG►Thank you for Ur Visit

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

Guest cheesypie9

hey there~~ does anyone know which show is this from? i think i saw this pic from this thread earlier on~~

%7Boption%7DJae284.jpg

I do, haha..

It's from 09.03.22 Oshareism

If you haven't seen it, you can find an engsubbed version in GOESS livejournal or CB. Such a great show~ Really like it!

Guest loveprincemax

You are so lucky to live in JapanㅠㅠYou can see them almost every dayㅋㅋPlease take care of 창민 if you see him!ㅋㅋ

I wish they stay more in Korea;;ㅠㅠ

Anyway...more photos~~

Chic-han Changmin~

29380f9c644425b3171a3a2.jpg

7fa886a54082f55c52ff4f6.jpg

1bfab228419ac6c4d667949.jpg

0825f73f640b4757b250448.jpg

8d75e5ef644386f067a9909.jpg

6b6a5ecac20a6a5c35b9606.jpg

7295ca478b4825096690b73.jpg

credit:: on the photos.

090617 @Incheon Airport

credit: as tagged

I'm so getting myself a Cheer U Up t-shirt from Giordano now!! XD

And I love Jae's pants as well.. the boys' always have such awesome off-screen styles.

Yay for another SM Town concert! Always love to see the SM-love! ^^

Guest petiteange22

dear DBSK's stylist:

please pay more attention on Junsu..please buy him more clothes..coz he has been using that blazer for long time..and seems he hasn't have much clothes..plz, i beg u stylist-deul..he need more clothes!! coz he's celebrity after all..

lol your request is so funny!

well, i think jun-chan doesn't care much about that. he himself says he finds dressing up a chore. i think it's fine actually; he's not shabby or anything. just casual and low profile. =)

and yeah, i've not seen jj in shorts before. hmmm......

Guest realitysandwich

Has anyone noticed that Jae's shoes look HUGE? XDD they're like clown shoes or something >_>

Also Yunho looks like a tourist or a golfer XDD

I wish Changmin and Yoochun didn't cover their hair with those hats all the time :( I like their hair! Maybe they're ashamed of how messy their hair gets when traveling x3

Thank for the stalker pics lol~

[EDIT] Why do I always top a page when I'm just posting randomly!! XDD

Kind of old, but I saw this video the other day and I both laughed and cried T.T

And for the Jae fans, this NEVER ceases to make me ROFL

Funny TVXQ DBSK funny dance

Archived