88.jpg

89.jpg

credits : Mr.Tvxq ► as tagged

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catgirl5000

Question: When does the Stand By U PV come out?

STAND BY U PV will come out on the 1st JULY i think ???? haha

usually when single gets released, on the same day of that release the PV comes out doesnt it?? so I think it'll be 1st july

only unless someone has great sources and get its earlier HAHA

Guest violetiris123

hey!

I'm a new-ish fan to TVXQ. My friend showed me a song of theirs and I got hooked lol

EDIT- oo nvm, lol music vid.. riiight

anways, I want to see the full MV too :D

Guest XiahxTiffany

MV COME OUT ALREADY!!!

I WANT THE FULL THING !!! :(

This song is just amazing cant say that u dont wanna c it

Guest silentcuriousityx_

hey!

I'm a new-ish fan to TVXQ. My friend showed me a song of theirs and I got hooked lol

EDIT- oo nvm, lol music vid.. riiight

anways, I want to see the full MV too :D

hi violetiris123, welcome to the forum!

good thing you found out about DBSK (aka TVXQ) before the summer begins, so you can learn all about them for 2 months

(unless of course, you live in a couhtry where your school year is different from america's)

to make ithis less spammish and as a welcome gift.... :P

dbsk007dorkyze4.jpg

Guest Serenity89

Wow, I can't wait to see the rest of the MV too! They just had to cut off the part where Jaejoong was about to sing in the preview, darn.

After reading some fan accounts from the concert I really want to go to Japan right now, especially when they perform at Tokyo Dome. The whole stadium filled with the red sea is going to be one of the most beautiful image to see. I'm not surprise that people are willing to buy seats even if they can't see anything, I would probably do the same too. I can't wait to see the recent shows they've been on. All the guys look very handsome in the screencaps, but I think Yoochun needs a haircut.

Violetiris123 - Welcome to the TVXQ fandom and I'm glad to see that you have become a fan. Have you watch their performance at A-Nation 2006 when they performed Rising Sun? That performance made me an instant fan because I was in awe by their dancing and live performance.

Thanks everyone for posting up pictures and video links! =)

Thanks Yuulina for posting up the preview link!

Guest Toink3

THSK @ TPF+YunJae Gifs+TSC poster @ Restaurant

TPf1.jpg

TPf2.jpg

TPf.jpg

yunjaer.gif

restaurant.jpg

Stalking HoSu In Korea

0f674fa31de3c9b1d4eab31aeb16a79a.jpg

a97af6140a280e94dc7cde6789f42ca3.jpg

9a6987959cad36e21678d0e2c8db1b9f.jpg

20090616184826_42176177_2003green.jpg

79e79bd1cc9ef5ac0fccf711c6d4247d.jpg

67.jpg

68.jpg

MORE TSC Tour PICS

cozmichosutsc87.jpg

cozmichosutsc88.jpg

cozmichosutsc74.jpg

cozmichosutsc75.jpg

cozmichosutsc76.jpg

cozmichosutsc1.jpg

cozmichosutsc2.jpg

cozmichosutsc89.jpg

cozmichosutsc90.jpg

cozmichosutsc91.jpg

cozmichosutsc92.jpg

cozmichosutsc93.jpg

cozmichosutsc94.jpg

cozmichosutsc.jpg

cozmichosutsc81.jpg

cozmichosutsc82.jpg

cozmichosutsc83.jpg

cozmichosutsc84.jpg

cozmichosutsc85.jpg

cozmichosutsc86.jpg

CREDIT:Dmzid+2003green@BN+Toink Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT^^

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest violetiris123

hi violetiris123, welcome to the forum!

good thing you found out about DBSK (aka TVXQ) before the summer begins, so you can learn all about them for 2 months

(unless of course, you live in a couhtry where your school year is different from america's)

to make ithis less spammish and as a welcome gift.... :P

dbsk007dorkyze4.jpg

thx :D

oh, no i live in the US haha

i've been looking up performances and info about TVXQ a lot lately. I can't believe that last week I couldn't even tell them apart

now its like, how could I not tell them apart back then? lol

Is Tea For Two coming out with Stand By U?

Serenity- thx :P

no I haven't watched, I will watch it ASAP! My friend showed me Doumini coopere Kimi wo Suki Natte.... you know the song haha

after that I decided to 'research' the band and here I am now. I actually joined to (maybe) purchase some TVXQ merchandise

TVXQ is also popular in Taiwan right? because i'm going to Taiwan in 2 weeks.. a perfect chance to get their CD because you can't exactly find their cd here in the US

random picture!

untitled.jpg

Guest mandasoh

The title is "Shoji to make a guest appearance at Tohoshinki's Dome concert?!" -- Think it's a joke.

Haha. If I'm not wrong, at first they talk about Sekine-san, and how he always practices and sings Tohoshinki's songs in karaokes. Alot of "EH?!" coming from the ladies xD

Then the other male DJ goes on to say that that they are having their concert at the Dome on the 5th and 6th of July. Then there's a general round of "don't you want to come"s and "i want to see"s. I think they also mention the shouyukoto-joke.

Omfg, then they mention something about EXILE too *dies*, but I couldn't catch that. Haha. Then one of the guys say that he'll be busy on the Saturday of the Dome concert. When asked why, he said cos he'll be at the concert. Lol. Smattering of mentions of SMAP and SPEED, then omg, then one of the dudes sing a line their song. XD

So basically they just really wanna see their live singing and dance. I would try to go into details, but they talk over each other a lot. Hehe.

I THINK this is what they said mainly. ><

<3 amanda

//EDIT: Added stuff to share.

[TRANS] 090617 MU MO TUNES (YOOCHUN + CHANGMIN)

CM: This week's mu-mo Tunes will be our songs that that we use during Lives to rouse up the crowd.

CM & YC: A lot of people came, thank you so much~~

CM: That's right~, songs that rouse up the crowd during Lives...

YC: Well~, as expected, isn't it that?

CM: We thought a lot about it~

YC: Somebody To Love~♪

CM: This is the best, right?

YC: It's great~, no~, it would be incomplete without it.

CM: Yeah, a good song from 4 or 5 years ago, an old song.

YC: Somebody To Love was our second single that we released.

CM: Yes yes yes yes, wah~, it really makes you nostalgic, but we always sing this during one of our Tours.

YC: That's right.

CM: Really, it's a great song to rouse up the crowd~, I think so~. During the Tour this time, while we were performing Somebody To Love, I was twirling the towel..

YC: It's fun~. But after that, you feel like you might die (T/N: from tiredness, lol.)

CM: Although you really feel like dying afterwards, but it really rouses the crowd. It's interesting and you have to consider how to balance your strength out.

YC: Only at that time...

CM: When it becomes really hot, the audience disappears

YC: Ah, (looks at his watch), we're running out of time, shall we do this quickly?

CM: Hehehehe, that's right~, everyone wants to check this out right.

CM: Please listen to this song!!

CM & YC: Please! (T/N: It's a JP expression, kinda like, please go ahead/help yourself)

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

DO NOT HOTLINK

090616 プレミアの巣窟(東方神起エピソード)

they're talking about A-Nation and who's performing i believe=)

OMG. Haha. They are so funny. Yeah, they are announcing the 2nd set of performers for this year's a-nation. When they announce Tohoshinki, all girls go COOL. Hahaha.

The dudes are funny. The one with the mohawk-ish hair says he wants to have a drink with them, and the dude with the longish black hair says he wants to play pachinko with them, especially Jae. Hehe^^

Guest minh_89

I'm exicted to hear that Yunho is going to be modelling for Evisu Korea... I bet the photoshoot pictures are going to be really hot.

Large Showcase to be Held in Harajuku and Omotesando

Korean group TVXQ will hold a showcase next month from the 2nd to the 6th at the Tokyo Omotesando Hills Space O and Harajuku Quest Hall. This large scale performance is titled , audience members can purchase a 2 venue common pass for 500yen.

On the other hand, 25,000 audience members have been mobilized for the 4th live tour, next month on the 4th-5th, the final performance will take place at the Tokyo Dome. Because the organization was flooded with inquires from fans who were not able to purchase tickets, they decided to begin selling seats where you are not able to see the stage because of the sound and lighting towers.

Source: Wow!Korea http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2009/0615/10058611.html

Translation: molly@Aethiopeia

Shared by: Aethiopeia + DBSKnights

Please do not take without full credit.

wow, so Tokyo Dome is actually sold out?!....and people are actually desperate enough to buy seats where you can't even see anything?!

I think it's 250 000 audience members since they're talking about the entire tour. And wow, Tokyo Dome is sold out and they're actually planning on selling tickets where you can't see the stage? I hope those seats will have some sort of video screen so they can at least see the boys or something.

Guest sheilapiglet

am I like the only one here that's seen the entire 'Stand By You' PV (tohoshinki version) already?...lol...I thot someone already posted a fancam of it that was shown at one of their concerts?....lol.

anyways, stuff to share:

Guest afterglow.

upcoming magazine/tv appearances

• 6/20 : (TV broadcast) Music Fair @ 6:55 P.M on Fuji TV

• 6/21 : (TV broadcast) ECO song [sAVE THE FUTURE] @ 9:00 P.M on NHK

• 6/25 : (TV broadcast) Tokyo Friend Park 2 @ 7:55 P.M on TBS

• 6/28 : (TV broadcast) Music Japan @ 11:30 P.M on NHK

• 6/29 : (MAGAZINE) 『B-PASS』

• 7/03 : (TV broadcast) Music Station @ 8:00 P.M on TV Asahi

• 7/07 : (TV broadcast) Music Fighter @ 12:55 A.M on NTV

• 7/07 : (MAGAZINE) 『S Cawaii』

• 7/07 : (MAGAZINE) 『Fujin Koron』

• 7/09 : (MAGAZINE) 『PATi PATi』

• 7/10 : (MAGAZINE) 『ARENA37℃』

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/yumi246jp2003/28015438.html

there's a radio appearance for 7/01 on fm osaka's LOVE FLAP, but i think that's tentative.

v other guests are akb48, arashi, flumpool, and gackt.

Guest miss_h

TVXQ Stand by u CM

credit 2 d uploader

OMIGosh..I JUST DIED.... :lol::rolleyes:

die with you...

They looks good in black.

I want the whole HQ version of the MV now :)

hey!

welcome aboard :)

Glad you find them :)

^

@amienguyen: someone post a complete line up a few pages back but I forget who to quote (sorry), but based on my memory it was AKB48, Gackt, Arashi, Tohoshinki, and flumpool :)

edit..

anyways, stuff to share:

thank you...

Is good to see them spazzing about the boys..

I sense that one of AAA member are working out with JJ and he admire his muscle? (this is based on my very broken japanese :) )

I hope they get closer to each other more so one of their goal to have a friend this year can be fulfill.

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090616 TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 In OMOTESANDO - Event Information (Part 2)

Date: 2009.07.02 (Thurs) - 2009.07.06 (Mon)

Entry Fee: ¥500 (Tax included) [Passes for 2 shows]

※Tickets will be sold at the door on the day itself.

※Same-day tickets sold at the door of Harajuku Quest Hall

Date and Venue Content:

★SHOWCASE 001 → Harajuku Quest Hall

(1) MINIATURE CD COLLECTION

For the first time, at this event, Tohoshinki Original Toy (Capsule Toy)!

Tohoshinki's 28th Single will also be on sale (Release date 2009.07.01), and out of those, 10 singles have been randomly chosen and will contain 1 of 6 different types of key rings!

As expected, can we get all 10 ready?!

※1 time→¥300(Tax included)

(2)PREMIUM PRINT SEAL

This will also be introduced for the first time at the event; the Tohoshinki Original Photos Seal Printing Machine.

You can select the event photos, and of course each member's 2 photos.

※1 time→¥700(Tax included)

★SHOWCASE 002 → OMOTESANDO HILLS, Main Building B3F, Open space

(1)PREMIUM GALLERY

The costumes that Tohoshinki wore for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd Live Tours will be on display!

Through the synchronized display of Life videos and photos, relive the experience of the Live!

Also, the goods sold at the previous tours will be on display as well. This is a must see!

※Free

(2)PREMIUM CD JACKET STUDIO

Taken by professional photographers, the jacket photos of Tohoshinki's big hit albums 「T」、「The Secret Code」will be available.

The photo is printed and cut into the size of a CD cover, so all the fans who attend can make their own original jacket photo!

※1 time→¥1,500(Tax included)

※We will post up more information about the event from time to time!

Source: [toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

Archived