[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Hi there Ain!Thank you for the scans.Im loving Chun's solo :)

Tohoshinki What's in - July'09 Issue

2hgsfuc.jpg

2gt7060.jpg

ip9utl.jpg

2vux4pz.jpg

2d8nh8k.jpg

2450q49.jpg

11t07ck.jpg

i6i4n4.jpg

th_whatsinyuibkk12.jpg th_whatsinyuibkk13.jpg th_whatsinyuibkk14.jpg th_whatsinyuibkk15.jpg th_whatsinyuibkk16.jpg

source: murasaki-hashidoi + ichigo

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ They all look good in casual clothes <3

Guest sakurahearts

Hey guys I did a beatboxing video to DBSK's "Mirotic" and wanted to show you guys. Let me know what you think please :DB)

Mirotic Beatbox

I've seen this video last week posted by some soompiers.

Dang, you got awesome beatboxing skills. :D I love your other videos as well. 5/5 to you. XD

Tomorrow is the broadcast for Music Fair, isn't it? Can't wait for it.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi everybod!!!

Thank You always for all news Pics !!!

Domo arigatoooo!!!Thank You!!!

I´m just posting some JaeJoong♥´s pics from

CD MAGAZINE !!!

This still wasn´t posted before ne???

JaeJoong♥ and his COLD LOOK haha \0/ !!!

Gomenasai ne already posted sorry !

I´m posting so this ok?

10ddttu.jpg

Credits:www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com+www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Guest bukishine

Does anyone have excess ticket(s) for MIROTICON BKK?

I need 2 (or maybe 3) tickets, seating zone is preferrable, but standing (BL/BR) is ok (depends on situation)

If one of you have excess ticket(s) and would like to sell it to me, please PM me or email me at agia.raras@gmail.com

thank youu..!! :)

LOL :lol:

2lj6n1h.jpg

33d85dd.jpg

Credits: Alwaysjj

Dont Hotlink!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. (That includes one liner replies)

Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

thankx for this. Its so cool that the guys finally get the chance to perform at their dream venue I'm proud of how far they've come.

Question

...is this thread going to do something special about the performance in tokyo dome? i mean something like a banner that reads 'the road to tokyo dome' or something so that fans can put it in their posts like when they won the GDA awards. It is a big thing for the guys so it'll be cool if we can do that :) just a suggestion.

Guest asdfhjkl;

~I’m sorry for the long as note, it’s just I felt I had to say something about it <3

No need to apologize for judging! Most of us were the same before we got to know DBSK. They're amazing, aren't they? I'm glad you took the time to get to know them. I hope more people do too. They're often misunderstood as pretty faces and overrated, but trust me, they're not. Here's another one of my fave performances;

I was debating whether I should post this or not, but in the end I need to get it out of my system.

I've noticed a certain thing lately and well, the discussion we have recently just brought it to the surface. It's the attitude of DBSK fans (not all of them, just some) that was bordering towards arrogance. Saying "Oh, DBSK doesn't need to be in this music show, website, etc." or "DBSK are bigger that that," or "DBSK can make it without it," and so on. I'm so sorry, but those words bothered me a lot. Because one of the thing that impress me about DBSK is the fact that they are so humble.

It doesn't matter whether DBSK actually need or do not need those website or music show, but by saying all those things, you disrespect the website or music show in question, implying that they were insignificant. Where do this "I'm better that you" attitude came from? Because I know for sure that it didn't came from DBSK. Maybe some of you didn't mean in a bad way, but there are a difference between feeling proud of the boys and being arrogant.

Yes, you were only saying your opinion, but please do think before you speak or write. Learn from the boys and be considerate to others.

Anyway, that's just IMHO. You are welcome to agree or disagree with me.

And I'm so sorry if I sounds too harsh. It's not my intention to scold you or anything, I just want all of us to think about our action carefully before we actually do it. Because what we do or didn't do as DBSK fans will reflect on the boys.

Hmm.. yeah, I guess I see what you're saying. For the Perez Hilton thing, I see where those comments are coming from, since he's kinda.. yeaah. But for other cases imo, I don't think it's exactly being arrogant, more like.. protective? Ehh, I don't really know how to explain it. As fans, of course we want DBSK to win all the awards and be featured on music shows and stuff. But then we know that it's impossible for them to get everything, although as fans, we feel that they deserve them all. And so I think saying things like that is more comforting than anything else. So like, if DBSK wins an award, it'll be like.. "Awesome!" and if they didn't, then it'd be like.. "Ahh it's okay, they didn't need it anyway". You know? On a side note, sometimes it's hard not to be so proud of DBSK. I admit I get a little arrogant sometimes too. They're just so darn good. It's like.. the more humble they become, the prouder we get. But I agree with you, that disrespecting music shows and such is not alright.

Guest badstar

090611 Tohoshinki’s Secrets

YUNHO

A fortune teller ever said that the mole on Yunho’s lip is “a beautiful woman’s mole”

I have a mole on my lips too! And so??? hahahahhahaha!!

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

Awwwww!! That is so sweet of Jaejoong.

And dang! he always looks so sexy when he's wearing that wifebeaters of him!

Jaejoong in Osaka

My gosh! Look at Jaejoong's skin!

It's so white!

He has those porcelain skin which is to die for!!

Why oh why is Jaejoong so hottt???

Whenever I see him, my knees become weak!!!

It's like he's sucking my soul, my whole being!!!

Dang!!! I can look at him forever..

I'm so random I know!

Stop molesting Junsu!! LMFAO!! :lol:

Since it's my bday, my wish is to squeeze Junsu's butt too! hahahhahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to say this... I don't usually comment or give my opinion whenever something is brought up here.

Like with polls or with the recent spam Perez Hilton...This is the first time that I will comment and it's not even related to it but to how we react to these things whenever it's brought up.

I just feel that sometimes, some of you guys react in an 'indifferent' manner. I mean, no need to sound harsh or sarcastic whenever these things come up. We are all fans here, we are all of the SAME LEVEL. The only thing that's different among us is that we support them in different ways. Some fans support them by voting in polls, some by buying their cds,some by wanting to send emails to let writers know about them, etc. No need to let others feel that what they're doing is a big joke or isn't necessary at all or is just a waste of time. I'm sure, if DBSK finds out that they won in polls or if they are in Perez's site they would feel really really happy and that's what really matters to us right? Of course it's unnecessary to spam the thread with all these voting polls and such but yea, no need to overreact people. Because when one reacts negatively, that's where all the disagreements come up and that's what irritates most of you. So yea, just be civil about it, don't be too sarcastic and overreact on things.

Guest miss_h

Thank you for the english subs...

Finally our question about the DOME ticket were answered on this show.

The female announcer says it: 'all the tickets were sold out in the first day it was put on sale...'

am I save to say: FULL HOUSE BABY :w00t: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*got teary :tears: :tears:

--

Mabe... thank you fir the YuJaeSu pics... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Yoochun can't resist any longer to Junsu cuteness, and all JJ can do is to limit what they do onstage... :)

YC not just touch junsu butt, he grab it :lol:

--

^happy bday badstar :) ...

Guest minh_89

The boys really have come such a long way. From performing in front of a crowd of less than 200 to selling out an arena tour plus 2 nights of Tokyo Dome. Great to see the guys still having the same passion they had since day 1

and to make this post less spammish here's my favorite DBSK gif:

2sajmuc-2.gif

Guest afterglow.

it's always touching to see them talk about their fans and their struggles in japan. you can tell how much these boys are driven by their fans. i think the woman who was shown tearing up pretty much demonstrated how we all felt after knowing about the news.

Question

...is this thread going to do something special about the performance in tokyo dome? i mean something like a banner that reads 'the road to tokyo dome' or something so that fans can put it in their posts like when they won the GDA awards. It is a big thing for the guys so it'll be cool if we can do that :) just a suggestion.

ah, yes. lets do this. it was really nice to scroll down the thread and see a bunch of GDA banners last time. =) we don't need to hold a contest or anything, someone just needs to make one for fans to use, like how everyone just used the first banner that popped up after the GDA. i really like that quote from onetvxq forums. not sure the exact quote, but it's something like "tokyo dome is no longer just a dream."

Guest X u e

Okay, so I was reading this manhwa called Mana by Vin Lee, it mentioned quite a few celebrities like Han GaIn.

But just a few minutes ago I saw this.

th_mana_v02_ch13_entropymana_v02_ch-1.jpgth_mana_v02_ch13_entropymana_v02_ch08_.jpg

Credits: entropy-manga.com, images taken from mangafox.com

I was pretty sceptic when I read it the first time. Then again, I can't really think of another Korean celebrity with a name that sounds like Xi-Ha and Jun-Seo.

So, it just has to be our little JunSu ^^

Guest kinkie_lass

^^

'Xi-Ha Jun-seo'... so cute. :lol:

------------

channel-a

all i can say is, they have strong and loyal fanbase everywhere they go. their fans from their earlier days in Japan must be so proud watching them being where they are now. i've been a fan for not so long myself yet i feel so proud of their achievement. i'm pretty shocked to know that the seats for Tokyo Dome concert sold out in one day. since their TD concert is sold out, they can return for another concerts next year. from what i know an artiste must filled out 90% of the seats for their TD concert to guarantee another appearance next year so we can rest assured we'll be seeing them again next year ^_^

i was wondering why there's Japanese subs when the boys are talking? their Japanese couldn't be that fobbyish now, eh? o_o

-----------

thanks a lot for the mag scans!!! they looked great in casual clothes though nowhere close as hot as their airport slash runway pictures :D

i swear that yunho is like getting younger nowadays (curious case of jung yunho?) instead of hot he becomes cute.

i want my sexy yunho back kthxbai

Guest Eltoshen

GOE;SS now has a YouTube Blog!

Want to watch our videos (without downloading them), but can't seem to find them on YT?

http://goess.vox.com

35lz12r.jpg

Awesome. This is a great idea. Hopefully nobody flags the videos when they're bored. >_> That would totally suck.

Somebody posted this ealier, but

is the best live I've heard in a long while. It rivals one of their Love in the Ice lives. Basically, DBSK is the best LIVE group I've ever heard. Ever. :D

Hey guys I did a beatboxing video to DBSK's "Mirotic" and wanted to show you guys. Let me know what you think please :DB)

Mirotic Beatbox

hey~

I actually found this a few days ago on youtube haha! It was awessssome~

You got skillz fo' sure B)

(I watched a lot of your other ones too :D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can anyone give me a little quick update on any important dates for the boys? I feel so lost with what's going on! I've been trying to backtrack like crazy since school ended, but then my college orientation this week threw me off even more.

Tokyo Dome and all that good stuff..when do they do these performances?..

Thanks~ appreciate it : )

(I just really hate coming in here and being all clueless..I feel..temporarily left out of the fandom haha :tears: )

Archived