[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest misshakissh

Let's Spam Perez Hilton

Include great, high quality pics and links to amazing videos so we showcase the best of the best!

Let him know about their popularity throughout Asia and the rest of the world (like how they hold the Guiness World Record for the largest fanclub, even more than Elvis Presley!)!

(and if you don't like this idea, don't diss it, just don't do it.

all ur going to do is embarrasse dbsk and cassies. fans actions kind of makes the impression of the celeb themself. what ur doing is extremely immature and desperate looking. which is totally not something DBSK should be shamed by and take responsibility for. stupid fan actions in the end is going to be blamed on the artist themself.. so i'd suggest you guys think clearly before taking actions. this is actually so ridiculous it kind of pisses me off. dbsk doesnt deserve that. SPAMMING??? seriously. u can't drill stuff into other ppl's head and get them to like something.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AzureBlue

Regarding the idea to spamming Perez Hilton...

I don't know much about Perez, so I don't know how big his influence on american music industry. For me, the idea of spamming him doesn't sound too good.

First, it'll make us looks desperate and it'll affect our boys image. Second, maybe he'll get annoyed and instead promoting DBSK, he'll write something bad about them >,<

But if you think it's good idea and make them got more coverage, then it's all up to you :)

Guest haruno_xiah

TOHOMOBILE

yunjae!!! ^_^

%7Boption%7Dyj.jpg

why aren't they hugging each other like everyone else?

credits: steofrh@LJ

i agree xD i think its better if they're hug to each other !! hahah (:

like the other member (:

XD

so... do anyone know about the 3rd mirotic concert @ malaysia ???

i need to know the updates o__o;;

thanks ^ ^

Guest hopeiswaking

In response to the negative comments about the e-mailing Perez idea...don't be mean. That's just uncalled for putting down other people who were just suggesting an idea to bring more attention/recognition to their favorite group...that's just rude.

Plenty of others have posted before saying "VOTE VOTE VOTE" and I never said "that is a stupid poll and it's just embarrassing yourself and other fans"...so shouldn't you offer the same courtesy of actually reading the original post saying "if you don't like it- don't diss it, just don't do!"

nwnbz9.jpg

One person's opinion is not better or more worthy than another's.

I still think there's nothing wrong with fans supporting their favorite group in the way they choose.

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

no need to be upset. it's just their opinion, dont take it personally.

since u want everyone to email the same thing, just come up

with a form that people can use and if they want to mail Perez then they

can, if they dont then that's ok. discussing this here will get nowhere...just let people

decide for themselves if they want to participate.

090611 Tohoshinki’s Secrets

sorry for all the late trans of today’s concert goodies (^^;)d

I just got back home from watching midnight movie~ The Edge of Love.. awesome movie indeed (^o^)/

——————

JUNSU

Junsu is the member who can quickly remembers dancing choreography, and do it in natural charisma!

YUCHON

The best feature of Yoochun is his smile!

JAEJOONG

Jejung is the No.1 member who loves spicy food. When he went back to Korea, he brought along “THE DEATH SAUCE”!

CHANGMIN

Changmin will go asleep after he’s done seriously thinking what he’s gonna do tomorrow.

YUNHO

A fortune teller ever said that the mole on Yunho’s lip is “a beautiful woman’s mole”

source: yukabon’s room

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^

Thanks for sharin! LOL all those secrets thats been 'revealed' arent really secrets are they? We kinda knew most of them before :P

I dont really consider it an accomplishment either and it makes dbsk fans look desperate if you spam his email.

Yeh i agree.

anyway, that JaeSu pic literally made me smile from ear to ear. ah, can't believe the rare JaeSu is now so frequent lately. ah, for many JaeSu fans like me, this is the moment we've all been waiting for. heehee.

Yeh, lol JaeSu moments are more frequent nowadays also it seems like JaeSu shippers are increasin too!

Sharin some Jaesu stalker pics :vicx:

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

Looks like Jae is supportin Junsu in the first pic so im guessin its when Junsu hurt his ankle? :unsure:

LOL but then again.. In the other pics it looks more like Jae is leanin on Junsu for support :lol:

LOL they look so spazzy XD Keke and Jae's tattoo <3

54012f12ced978aa1e346fb.jpg

a77d7a42b53c522054d967c.jpg

3f9bb328ceb62fa8fc440a5.jpg

81dc5bbac11cd09281ae9a3.jpg

Credits: soojaeroad & alwaysjj

Dont Hotlink!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules 2 Follow

Do NOT Request 4 Direct Downloadin links..

Only Share/Request Clubbox.. PBOX.. You Tube.. Streamin links.. Direct Downloads are NOT allowed!!

Do NOT Quote images (Just remove the [ img] [/ img] tags)..

Do NOT Spam.. (That includes one liner replies)

Do NOT bash other members or other Artists..

Simple? Then follow them! Thanks!

Guest blackelement_ice

ommoooooo..

this is soooo sad...

why must we fight because of this issue....

arent we all sisters

yes as sisters we do advice and share opinions,

bit i think this is enuff already,

the original poster of 'lets spam perez', i believed just voicing him/her opinion....

chill people...

lets talk about something else...

thou i must say, i dont like the idea

Guest beibe87

no need to be upset. it's just their opinion, dont talk it personally.

since u want everyone to email the same thing, just come up

with a form that people can use and if they want to mail Perez then they

can, if they dont then that's ok. discussing this here will get nowhere...just let people

decide for themselves if they want to participate.

agree...personally for me..every person here has the same right to open the discussion IF it's not againts the rule..whether people agree or not, its up to them..if u like it, u can respond it..if u not, then just leave it..its easy..no need to be so mean to the fellow member..coz why? coz...

we all come to this thread is for the same reason ,because we all love DBSK, and we all here because we have the same purpose..to find the latest news, to discuss the latest issue,and to spazz our idol..so, basically we all here are friend, aren't we?? :)

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

ohhhhhhhh...so sweeettt...i always smile to see their closeness..i love how they support each other..this kind of interaction make me adore them even more..each of them are genuinely a nice person..trust me! hehehe

i;m curious when that pictures were taken..but i see korean words there..so it must be taken in korea..

thanks for sharing.. :rolleyes:

Guest yunjae_luv

090611 Secret of the day

YUNHO

A fortune teller ever said that the mole on Yunho’s lip is “a beautiful woman’s mole”

And this ><

090610 Secret of the day

Jejung - Jejung was really attracted to a girl who had a beautiful mole.

OMG!!!! I noticed in Yunho's secret of the day and I looked back on JJ secret .... is there anything connection with two secrect of YunJae???? XDDD

Unknow time JaeSu pics : Oh, they're so close....

Guest haruno_xiah

^

Thanks for sharin! LOL all those secrets thats been 'revealed' arent really secrets are they? We kinda knew most of them before :P

Yeh i agree.

Yeh, lol JaeSu moments are more frequent nowadays also it seems like JaeSu shippers are increasin too!

Sharin some Jaesu stalker pics

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omygod !! XD ... i love all those pics so muchh !! XD

Jaesu looked so closeness (:

awww ~ made me smile XD

hihi ~ i love that !!

looked they're serious talked about something haha ~~ (:

I LOVE JAE'S TATTOO

Guest minh_89

Awww the Jaesu pics are really sweet.

For those wondering, Tokyo Dome tickets are pretty hard to get... you can check auction sites but expect to see some pretty ridiculous prices. Even BigEast is having trouble getting tickets... so good luck to those who are trying. But I've heard that a lot of international fans are going to Tokyo Dome, so it's certainly not impossible.

aww, Mabe, those JaeSu pics are so priceless. i'm literally, literally spazztic now.

Awww the Jaesu pics are really sweet.

For those wondering, Tokyo Dome tickets are pretty hard to get... you can check auction sites but expect to see some pretty ridiculous prices. Even BigEast is having trouble getting tickets... so good luck to those who are trying. But I've heard that a lot of international fans are going to Tokyo Dome, so it's certainly not impossible.

i think there's gonna be another ticket [e-plus] sales going on from jun12-14(?). i think the seats aren't guaranteed to be good seats but hey, a ticket's a ticket.

i hope i'm not giving false info on that one. i got that from bigeast mail but my japanese comprehension is at kindergarten level.

if it helps, here's the site:

http://eplus.jp/t-shinki/

Guest hopeiswaking

Ahh all the Jaesu makes my heart explode!!! <3

Nobody minds some more, right? ;)

vpktj5.jpg

20k6utz.jpg

24b9mix.jpg

xqj32p.jpg

aa97ih.jpg

3355myd.jpg

o9hg0z.jpg

10z1qo4.jpg

(and oh yeah, def not trying to start fights, i just don't like fans putting other fans down. share the love <3)

Guest nikkikim

^

Yeh i agree.

Sharin some Jaesu stalker pics :vicx:

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

Looks like Jae is supportin Junsu in the first pic so im guessin its when Junsu hurt his ankle? :unsure:

LOL but then again.. In the other pics it looks more like Jae is leanin on Junsu for support :lol:

LOL they look so spazzy XD Keke and Jae's tattoo <3

Thanks Mabe........ it looks like Jae supports Junsu to walk at first but later pics seem like Jae wants Junsu to do something or go somewhere but Junsu doesn't want to so Jae is kinda 'force' him. :lol:

Seriously I found lots of people here from UK, shall we arrage fan meeting too? I will go back there soon.

beibe87 thanks for reply my question with Crebeau's address. After visiting the website, I think I want to try the product. It has both lamb's placenta and pearl abstract to help prevent the increase of melanin and maintain elasticity. [help Junsu promote Crebeau B) ] And yeah, both Jae and Junsu are nice people. I truly believe that. ^^

Re Pelez thing, stop it pl

Guest budakcoMot

[Translation] 090611 Tohomobile YunJae

Like it~~(Osaka Dialect)

20090611tohomobileyunja.jpg

20090611tohomobileyunja.jpg

--Yunho--

Osaka's cheering hot!

Still have 2 more to perform,I'm nervous~(^0^)

Continue to support us!!

--Jaejoong--

It's not a joke, everyone in Osaka~(≥▼≤)

The power of everbody's cheer is well-received!

Everyone~~ it's really great~!!(>_<)

source: shooku님@naverblog

translation: baLmickY.wordpress.com

Take it Out With Full Credit~~

sorry if this have been posted before...

^__^

wah~~ JaeSu love is everywhere~!!!

kekekeke

what can i say is..... I love all DBSK members~!! i can feel the love spirit and strong relationship between them..

*grab all the JaeSu pics~~*

Guest miss_h

JAESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the 42-45K ticket is already sold out so don't worry. I've read some blogs at ameblo that in the general sales, it's sold out in just a couple of minutes (some even said it was sold out in just 1 minute and the connection was busy). There's no news about it yet though but I know a lot of bloggers didn't secure any ticket so they blogged their depression (with many emoticons). However, they are happy for the boys and promised to secure a ticket next time. They said that it's really tough to get THSK's ticket because of the advantage of being a part of the fanclub. They don't really care about the price as long as you will sell your tickets to them but the bidding is high. :lol: BTW, I'm really excited for the dome! Haha! Just sharing what I know. I hope that what I know is true. XD

Yup, sold out, both days, unfortunately for me

Good news!!! bad news for you Pinklett, sorry...

I am sooo happy. I also wonder why Avex hasn't say anything about this matter. The tour ticket was also sold out but they just keep it low :)

JaeSu - Unknown Date..

Credits: soojaeroad & alwaysjj

It looks like a gossips days for JaeSu before JJ start to tease Junsu and make him sulking and then JJ try to console him by hugging JS. JJ always love to tease JS because JS reaction is priceless. Is like teasing your little bro/sis. The more they got mad, the more happy you got (I remember JJ face when he tease JS in the manga segment quiz, it's :'Yeah.... mad baby, mad' ...)

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] 090611 Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day

thsksecret090611.jpg

credits:shaine@sweetfig.blogspot

edit:LMAO. i owned a page!. cool!

[TRANS] THANK You Mail from TVXQ- OSAKA DAY 2

thankyoumail061109p1.jpg

thankyoumail061109p2.jpg

Archived