[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest LeaYuri

Poll Issue:Just vote guys..Pls,it's not a big deal!Just click and u're done!Is it too difficult matter?once is better than never.

TVXQ+CASSIES...HWAITING!!!!! B)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piya-chan

I want to sell tickets TVXQ 3rd Asia Tour Concert MIROTIC Live in Bangkok

27 june 2009

zone: SF row: H seat: 07

28 june 2009

zone: G row: K seat: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 (2 tickets/ 1 order)

anyone who want these tickets plz email me to ask about detail at ai4masayuki@hotmail.com

Guest laurassjj87

Hi~ I´d like to know where can I find "Star King" with Yoosumin with eng subs...

502zk6.jpg

I really want to watch it :(

Guest sheilapiglet

Are You A Good Girl ? Rehearsal - NanJing 090404

hehe..cute Junsu messing around in the beginning=P

Hey Rehearsal - NanJing 090404

2002.11.22 Yunho at car park

wow, this was so long ago!..YH was still a kid back then...I think he was with Shinhwa?

04~~05 JaeJae - Wasurenaide Full Ver

I've always thot that this song is beautiful..it's sad to see a missing space where Junsu's suppose to be tho.

090509 DBSK ~ Begin - 4th Live Tour 2009 in Saitama

seems like two fancams from two different dates stuck together...cuz half ways thru I don't see Junsu anymore...anyways, it was beautiful=)

lol...DBSK is being mentioned in alot of shows recently huh?=D...the bubbles concept is so funny=P

[just_yc] 090524 YC's Mom and Harang at Micky Bday Party

awww....he's such a nice dog=)

[TRANS] Micky's Funny UFO Reply on 090405 (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Fan : TVXQ I'm now the monitor! If you don't reply...are you picking a fight with me? -_-

Micky : Congrats -_- Hit me...

Translated by : choco@TVXQFever

Please take out with full credits.

Credits : ohmicky + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

lol...I didn't expect that from Micky...haha.

[News] Hyunjoong mentioned about ChunJae in Astamag

Astamag Vol03 No.29 June 2009 Issue

Q “Who would you call out for a drink at 2o’clock in the morning”

HyunJoong ” Jaejoong, Yoochun or T.O.P cuz we’re close to each other”

I didn’t translate the whole interview cuz what Hyunjoong said sounds familiar as what we’ve heard (or what we’ve shared)before.

source: Astamag

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

we know that these 4 are really good drinking buddies already but it's nice to see this confirmed once again=P

Guest Toink3

Micky & Untouchable Mmber In the Same Endorsement

YoochunBe.jpgTheActionie-1.jpg

he3....How awesome..

THSK - 4th Live Tour TSC

tscelcet1.jpg

tscelcet2.jpg

tscelcet3.jpg

tscelcet4.jpg

tscelcet5.jpg

tscelcet6.jpg

tscelcet7.jpg

tscelcet9.jpg

tscelcet10.jpg

tscelcet12.jpg

tscelcet11.jpg

tscelcet.jpg

tscelcet8.jpg

Tohoshinki - Star Avenue Booth For Lotte World Duty Free

staravenue.jpg

staravenue1.jpg

Micky Edamame Beans Toy

edamamebaeans.jpg

TVXQ FanArt

tvxqfanart1.jpg

tvxqfanart2.jpg

tvxqfanart3.jpg

tvxqfanart4.jpg

tvxqfanart5.png

tvxqfanart6.jpg

tvxqfanart7.jpg

YunJae LOvey Dovey..XD

tvxqfanart.jpg

CREDIT:Yahoo.jp+miyumix+delusion+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Eltoshen

So I don't visit this thread for a few days and it grows by more than 10 pages, lol.

I really like Tea for Two for some reason. Maybe a bit more than Stand By You. Xiah...your hair is always so cool. at least the last few years

Guest shar_
Guest Eltoshen

guys please vote for our boys at http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

there says Best Fan Club but our points is so much far back from SUJU

please vote for our boys.

Does it matter that much? Is that even related to any concert that's coming up? I think we're better off just letting that be. No use wasting time on things that won't help DBSK much (you can let SuJu fans do that).

DBSK- Tea for two (radio ver.)

This song is awesome. Love the chorus! <3

[News]The Secret Code Final in Tokyo Dome will be boardcasted on TBS channel

The secret code in Tokyo Dome ( 4 – 5 July 2009) will surely be boardcasted sometimes in August 2009 (not specific the date yet)

source: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

---

Like Miroticon, I'm just gonna wait for the DVD release! ^_^

Guest dlre

Hi~ I´d like to know where can I find "Star King" with Yoosumin with eng subs...

http://i44.tinypic.com/502zk6.jpg

I really want to watch it :(

^i can only find part one from ginaya~

don't know when she will upload the rest or if she will~~

but here is a bit, sorry hu hu~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIhMIo5V-28...feature=related

question:

does anyone knows where this pic of junsu came from?? i've never seen it before

thanks for answering ^^

junsu16bymeyli27.jpg

and i hope it's ok to add one of these ^__^''

j968tt.jpg

Guest babybakchoy

See, I understand that we are happy when TVXQ wins anything. But to "vote like crazy because I can't stand to see them lose" is going a little overboard. I see a lot of users here, who only have 1 or 2 total posts, spamming the board by posting up voting links (and they even have to put 5 of the same links in 1 post) even when admins are telling them to stop. It seems like some people are creating new accounts to post the voting links so that their real accounts won't get suspended.

I also understand that TVXQ winning in those polls will lead to recognition but only to a certain extent because if they start to win everything, fans of other artists will start disliking TVXQ.

That why a lot of people didn't like TVXQ last year when they won the daesang because TVXQ was in japan the whole time, and they came back just before award time to ensure they win the award. (Yes I know that a lot of artists are more active near the end of the year so they can get fans to vote for them fans to buy more albums (thanks charan for the correction) - that's why I think a lot of these awards are very unfair)

I think TVXQ themselves can already wow people by their capabilities - just like how they did in Japan.

I agree about polls that only count the number of clicks being useless. It's more like.. which artist has crazy people who are willing to spend everyday clicking on a poll. 1 fan can click 24/7 for artist#1 and still beat 50 fans that click a couple times for artist#2, so winning is very meaningless and it does not reflect on popularity of that artist.

Now I'm not trying to stop whoever wants to vote. I'm just saying, don't tell us we have to and that we're not good fans if we don't (i forgot who said that). It's not a very nice thing to say :(

now voting for them in polls are cool but if they don't win it's not the end of the world. personally i rather support them by appreciating their music than voting for various poll, unless it's really important. if that makes me a bad fan, so be it.

Couldn't agree with you more ^^. I'm proud to say I love TVXQ for their talent and their personalities and I don't really care if they win or not. Might I add that lots of people are unpopular but it does not mean they have no talent.

Side Note: Wah! Yunho had a dream where he was killed by the terminator LOL!!! that's so cuteeeee~~~

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

VOTE FOR TVXQ

IN CHANNELV!!!

HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.channelv.com/rde/v/3119.htm

THEY ARE CURRENTLY LOSING AGAINST SUJU!!!

GUYS CAN YOU JUST VOTE FOR THEM..

VOTING IS NOT HARD RYT?

REMEMBER THAT CHANNELV IS AN INTERNATIONAL SITE!!

AND DOES MEANS IF TVXQ WON THEY HAVE LOTS OF FANS INTERNATIONALY NOT JUST IN KOREA!!

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED JUST REGISTER,,

PLSSS GUYS WE NEED TO WIN THIS TIME AGAIN1!!

FIGHTING CASSIES!!

ONE RED OCEAN!

RYT?

as of 1:08pm (philippines time)

TVXQ-61

SUJU-300

VOTE CASSIES!!!

VOTE!

Guest hoado

I have done my end-term test and it was terrible :wacko: but after hearing "tea for two" i feel much better and that's why I love DB very much. they brighten my life :wub:

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

STAND BY YOU

fansigns of encouragement

2hmfy35.jpg

A new, very quick project thought up by the staff of O! forums. We all know that the boys are going to be performing at the Tokyo Dome which was their dream and now it's coming true, so we want to show them that we are 100% behind them, hence the predictable name 'Stand by You.' This project is very simple and must be done very quickly... Why? Because we're giving this along with the Yoochun birthday project to the boys at Bangkok and the concert is June 27/28 so it must be done soon!

What you need to do is make fansigns with words of encouragement like 'DBSK fighting,' 'Congrats for Tokyo Dome,' anything that's encouraging as long as it can fit your signs and make sure it's all in ENGLISH / KOREAN. Make sure when you take a picture, the message can be seen! Also make your fansigns stand out and that the picture you take is 900x600px, no more, no less or your fansign will not be accepted.

We're creating a DVD so your pictures will be shown in a slideshow sort of way (together with a video that will be done by the staff), something simple but still meaningful and I'm 100% sure the boys will love it!

As for the delivery of the gifts, we have Plan A (quoted below) and Plan B. Both are guaranteed to work, but we’re still deciding on which plan to use / waiting for more confirmation. We’ll keep you guys posted ^^

Anyway, to those who are wondering, the Yoochun birthday project + Stand by You Tokyo Dome project will be handed over to our Thai contact (who is an admin of a large Thai SMTOWN site) who will then give it to TVXQ's staff / concert organizers on the 26th (press conference) OR on the 27th / 28th (after the concert).

lovedust (Rella) or diana© (Diana) will be bringing the gifts to Bangkok, so you guys don't have to worry <3

Deadliest deadline: 15th of June 2009 :lol:

soompi-friendly Advertisement Banners - Please feel free to use these!

soompi1.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i41.tinypic.com/k0q7mg.png][/url]
soompi2.jpg
[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i42.tinypic.com/211szl0.png][/url]

This tee will be used for the Bangkok Concert Project!

This tee is available for both men and women of diffferent sizes and it's also available in different colors. Cafepress ships internationally but if your country is not one the list, please say so and we'll see what we can do

Our first forum tee-shirt is up for sale... For those of you wondering about the tee-shirt designing contest, don't worry, we haven't forgotten. Voting will go up as soon as we finish up the Bangkok / Yoochun projects.

Archived