[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest fin123

One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! Presents:

STAND BY YOU

fansigns of encouragement

2hmfy35.jpg

A new, very quick project thought up by the staff of O! forums. We all know that the boys are going to be performing at the Tokyo Dome which was their dream and now it's coming true, so we want to show them that we are 100% behind them, hence the predictable name 'Stand by You.' This project is very simple and must be done very quickly... Why? Because we're giving this along with the Yoochun birthday project to the boys at Bangkok and the concert is June 27/28 so it must be done soon!

What you need to do is make fansigns with words of encouragement like 'DBSK fighting,' 'Congrats for Tokyo Dome,' anything that's encouraging as long as it can fit your signs and make sure it's all in ENGLISH / KOREAN. Make sure when you take a picture, the message can be seen! Also make your fansigns stand out and that the picture you take is 900x600px, no more, no less or your fansign will not be accepted.

We're creating a DVD so your pictures will be shown in a slideshow sort of way (together with a video that will be done by the staff), something simple but still meaningful and I'm 100% sure the boys will love it!

As for the delivery of the gifts, we have Plan A (quoted below) and Plan B. Both are guaranteed to work, but we’re still deciding on which plan to use / waiting for more confirmation. We’ll keep you guys posted ^^

Anyway, to those who are wondering, the Yoochun birthday project + Stand by You Tokyo Dome project will be handed over to our Thai contact (who is an admin of a large Thai SMTOWN site) who will then give it to TVXQ's staff / concert organizers on the 26th (press conference) OR on the 27th / 28th (after the concert).

lovedust (Rella) or diana© (Diana) will be bringing the gifts to Bangkok, so you guys don't have to worry <3

Deadliest deadline: 15th of June 2009 :lol:

soompi-friendly Advertisement Banners - Please feel free to use these!

soompi1.jpg

[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i41.tinypic.com/k0q7mg.png][/url]
soompi2.jpg
[url="http://www.onetvxq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2726"][img=http://i42.tinypic.com/211szl0.png][/url]

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haruno_xiah

Oh noo ~~ its too high ~~

Junsuu Fuji is too high (:

XDD

haahahhahaha ~~ ^ ^;;

hehe !!

If jaejoong doesn't wore it ~~ he felt no confidence ??

wow !! (:

and Yunhoo ~ i dont know that he's always wrote that on her hands (:

its cute habit <3

Guest blackelement_ice

090524 Micky party - Pet of Yoochun

dear..dun get angry over this thing..we can discuss it peacefully.. :)

btw, u rite about the auto click thingy..it will be better if we all vote in fair way..

however, if u said that we dont think about other artist if we support our boys, do u think the other artists' fans also think the same way? do u see the number of voting the other artist have?? over 100 millions which is doesn't make sense at all, they must be doing vote many times also..we all just want to support our own idol to win in this kind of poll regardless what poll is that..just try our best..if later, we lose, its fine..as for me, i'm doing it just because i want other ppl recognize them even more..whats the point of guiness book of record as the bigest fanclub if they always lose on voting poll..

and yup, u are rite..we all need to support our boys by buying their album, etc as well..for this, i;m so agree with u..

again, i dont want to spoil any conflict about this matter...just want to share my opinion, and yes u can also share yours..that what discussion are for... :D

i actually dont really understand what the poll is all about...

and yeaaah..i think everyone has their own stance and idea, but, for me, anything the best for the one that i love *as long as i dont have to kill*

many have said, that such poll would bring no benefit, not important, insignificant, and stupid, and it is extremely greedy for us fan, want them to win everything..sincerely for me, its not really about winning...not the prize, not the title, but about EXPOSURE, APPRECIATION and EVALUATION purposes

- winning small poll, big poll, popular poll or not, international poll, japan poll, korean poll will all serve 1 benefit, which is INTRODUCING DBSk to others...SHOW to others, what kind of music DBSK bring, as for me, they are vocally talented, they composed songs, act, play instruments, humble, kindhearted, and good people...and as a fan, i want everyone to know them, and listen to them, because of who they are, and this kind of poll, is one of the way...not that it directly lead it, but it does help

- it also show, that they are still love... they are indeed many other ways, but giving something to them, is one of the mean..

- as for evaluation purpose, if they are nominated for vocal, dance, mv or whatever it could be, it help them to see weaknesses and strength...

dont you think so

BUT STILL, THIS POLL, I HAVE NO IDEA, WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, AND FOR WHAT

i actually dont really understand what the poll is all about...

- winning small poll, big poll, popular poll or not, international poll, japan poll, korean poll will all serve 1 benefit, which is INTRODUCING DBSk to others...SHOW to others, what kind of music DBSK bring, as for me, they are vocally talented, they composed songs, act, play instruments, humble, kindhearted, and good people...and as a fan, i want everyone to know them, and listen to them, because of who they are, and this kind of poll, is one of the way...not that it directly lead it, but it does help

- it also show, that they are still love... they are indeed many other ways, but giving something to them, is one of the mean..

- as for evaluation purpose, if they are nominated for vocal, dance, mv or whatever it could be, it help them to see weaknesses and strength...

dont you think so

BUT STILL, THIS POLL, I HAVE NO IDEA, WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, AND FOR WHAT

I agree.Sometimes we are too laidback about these things because we dont want to be accused of being over obsessed with popularity and what not. We constantly say that we dont need polls to prove that they are the best but what we see is what others dont. So we must help them in any way we can . Its not just us anymore ,we need for people non fans especially to see whats so great about them. Winning on a poll may not mean much but it does make people curious. peace :)

But yeah i agree with blackelement_ice what is this poll REALLY for? and why are other fanclubs obsessing over it ?

Guest kinkie_lass

thanks for all the updates. omg they're down to 9 performances left to be done including the finale at Tokyo Dome. how time flies! i wonder what will they do once the tour is over; stay in Japan or return to Korea instead. we have Jaejoong's drama to look forward to, and i'm still waiting for Yunho's acting gig. ;)

-------------------------

no...the supposedly biotch mite be me,

it does matter for me...

album sale definitely important...

only that i just want to know the approximate number of dbsk fans all over the world..might sound stupid and worthless question by a girl.

but for me.. FOR ME, it does symbolize how many people listen to their music...., which will definitely affect the album sale..doesnt it??

noooooooooooh..its just me..plain stupid thing..too much time in my hand, making me think such thing...

i'm sorry for my stupidity and ignorance

oh boy now you made me look bad :/

what i meant was, constantly talking about how many fans they have might rub some people the wrong way, especially for non-fans. we might take pride of them having the most fans in the world but to others this could come off as boasting, if you know what i'm saying. some artistes sold more records than TVXQ did but we didn't hear their fans yapping about the number of their fanclub members.

now voting for them in polls are cool but if they don't win it's not the end of the world. personally i rather support them by appreciating their music than voting for various poll, unless it's really important. if that makes me a bad fan, so be it.

peace!

Guest tvxqcassies!

I agree.Sometimes we are too laidback about these things because we dont want to be accused of being over obsessed with popularity and what not. We constantly say that we dont need polls to prove that they are the best but what we see is what others dont. So we must help them in any way we can . Its not just us anymore ,we need for people non fans especially to see whats so great about them. Winning on a poll may not mean much but it does make people curious. peace :)

But yeah i agree with blackelement_ice what is this poll REALLY for? and why are other fanclubs obsessing over it ?

this poll is for the seating allocation for the upcoming dream concert. so its like quite important.

suju is leading, snsd catching up. if possible, please help to vote!!

i am voting like mad nowadays!

the boys have to win.

they will be back in korea!!

so pls help.

thanks ^^

Guest Fairily_Spark

this poll is for the seating allocation for the upcoming dream concert. so its like quite important.

the boys have to win.

so pls help.

thanks ^^

No its not!, seriously, this is just another random poll made by some random person so they can laugh at all the fangirls wasting their time desperately voting for their idols.

Isn't the poll called something like 'which fan club has the fastest clicks?'.

But yeah, vote if you really feel like voting, although its nothing important and will definitely not affect the seating of the Dream Concert.

Think about it logically, would they actually use this method for the seating allocation? People can vote multiple times and resort to cheating.

Guest tvxqcassies!

No its not!, seriously, this is just another random poll made by some random person so they can laugh at all the fangirls wasting their time desperately voting for their idols.

Isn't the poll called something like 'which fan club has the fastest clicks?'.

But yeah, vote if you really feel like voting, although its nothing important and will definitely not affect the seating of the Dream Concert.

Think about it logically, would they actually use this method for the seating allocation? People can vote multiple times and resort to cheating.

true true :mellow: but thats what i heard.

its for the dream concert.

anyway, i will still vote.

HAHA. cant help it.

i can bear to see them lose. >.<

thanks for clarifying the matter :)

Guest jaejoong.ro02

the boys have to win.

so pls help.

thanks ^^

oh no!!! if that's really true then i must vote.

btw, is the venue smaller this year?

EDIT:

I'm glad it's not true. I would have wasted my time.

Guest charan

the boys have to win.

so pls help.

thanks ^^

I didn''t hear it before

please confirm me for official site or something like that

Thank you :)

Guest tvxqcassies!

I didn''t hear it before

please confirm me for official site or something like that

Thank you :)

i saw it on a blog. dbsknights.blogspot.com

the ppl there said that its for the dream concert on the tagboard.

but true, if its really for the seating allocation

korean cassies will be snatching for places

but instead they are losing

hm..i am buffled.

sorry i cant be of much help xD

Tohoshinki is slated to appear on NHK's [エコうた]

Does anyone knew what the show is all about? Is it a music show like Music Japan or a variety show? I tried looking for some information about the show but couldn't find any. So any help is deeply appreciated ^^. And thank you in advance for those who can answer my question.

Guest charan

Does anyone knew what the show is all about? Is it a music show like Music Japan or a variety show? I tried looking for some information about the show but couldn't find any. So any help is deeply appreciated ^^. And thank you in advance for those who can answer my question.

It's look like music programme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjbNec35qps

Guest YunKyo

Yes, I agree with you about this point

However, I just think that if there are some important polls that related to survey on DBSK's popularity and fanbase for instance, it's worth for us to click, right?

So it depends on the purpose of poll :D

Guest fly_micky

about the poll, I don't think it's for seating allocation. I think the seating allocation all decided by the committee/staff of the Dream Concert.

If it's true, whether they win or not, they still conquer like half of the stadium. I hope it will really be a dream concert not nightmare

Love In The Ice @3rd ATM, Seoul P9 [subbed]

Don't Say Goodbye @3rd ATM, Seoul P10 [subbed]

Insa @3rd ATM, Seoul P11 [subbed]

Clip + MIROTIC (Remix) @3rd ATM, Seoul P12 [subbed]

credit to uploader

Guest snow_angel9

credit: Mickyandsam

its a taiwanese show whereby the contestant imitates suju and dbsk. i must admit, the person imitating dongbang is pretty good. they sang the chinese version of mirotic.

Guest mcl0521

i saw it on a blog. dbsknights.blogspot.com

the ppl there said that its for the dream concert on the tagboard.

but true, if its really for the seating allocation

korean cassies will be snatching for places

but instead they are losing

hm..i am buffled.

sorry i cant be of much help xD

FYI, I'm one of the admins from DBSKnights and as far as I know we didn't release any information that this poll is about the Dream Concert seating arrangement. I repeat we did not. Our readers from the chatbox is probably your source but it doesn't mean it came out as an official post in our blog. We only encourage the fans to vote for the heck of it.

♥~VOTE For DBSK !!!~♥

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

※ press [up] up to 200 clicks

※ press the [+] or [plus sign] to add your vote

Unlimited voting...!! Let's Vote!

If you meant that tag in our announcements that doesnt say anything about the poll.

I'm clearing things up because there is no clarification regarding this poll. However, in my own opinion I doubt it's the seating arrangement because TVXQ always have TONS of fans that's why they always get the biggest spot.

- Mel (Kamerru/Mcl0521)

DBSKnights Admin

Guest dbsgdec

Love Etude - by Xiah, Yunho and Yoochun [kbslive]

Trio Stage. Perfect and they own it.

Beautiful performance.

Xiah signs for foreign fans + yoosu @ airport

This is old, but this is sweet.

And you can hear the chinese and male fans.

plus yoosuness at the end.

Same topics as last year and the year before. Prolly next year too.

People who want to vote, vote. If you dont want to, dont.

If they want to advertise, do. If you dont like it, ignore.

---

Someone requested for some clear full xiahtic fancam. And so here you go~

link With hosu dance battle, xiahtic was cut short towards the end, but a very clear fancam.

link Full, clear fancam that'd make you swoon. My top fave.

link Full, close & clear fancam. Can use this to learn the steps.

link You can see from a lot different angles, fancamers collabs huhu.

link This one is by babyteam, its recorded on the upper right handside (js fans usually on the left/front) so its not as screamishly noisy.

there's tons xiahtic full fancams, but these 5 are my top frm yt.. tons more of the shorter clear ones, but i'm gettin confused myself which one i havent watch. hua.

Archived