[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest dark_hanyou

Do you know if there's still tickets left or how to get them? I seriously wanna go XD

When is the Shanghai ticket? It'll be easier for me to fly in there.

How can we buy tickets? plzzz help meee i wanna go so bad XD

Channel V ---> I can't believe the power of cassies, i was getting so worried before b/c dbsk was behind by so much but what do you know :)

Never underestimate the powers of cassies!

Is there a thread for the Beijing concert and who's going?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss betty

Channel-a!!!

I wonder what happened to those stuff they bought during the shopping episode? In a later episode, the challenging of sports I think, those gifts were lying there.. They must have been bought by the channel-a staff right? Storage for future episodes? If that's the case then we can expect loads of Channel-a guestings to come!!

Something I've realised, Tohoshinki are re-releasing and performing their old songs.. Asu Wa Kuru Kara, Sky, My Destiny.. Great idea!! I personally feel that their HMS album and singles released after that were quite good.. Songs released from 2006-2007 could have been bigger hits if the boys were more well-known.. It's good that they are performing those old songs and including it in their new singles.. Introducing to their newer fans their old songs..

Guest eunsook

Don't know if this posted.

Subaru going to be aired here in Malaysia. Finally DBSK on Malaysia movie screen

I'm so happy..let's plan for an outing ;)

Release Date: 18 June 2009

details about the movie

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/a.../Subaru_gsc.jpg

credit:gsc.com.my

Wahh!! Lets go together..

I dont know if other Cassiopeia in Malaysia did this..but I did sent suggestions to TGV,GSC & MBO to asked them to show Subaru in cinemas..I think they heard our suggestion and fulfill our quest..wahh..I cant wait to see TVXQ in cinemas..

Guest fin123

[iNFO] 090603 Bigeast Anniversary Collectibles

bigeastjumbotowel.jpg

Bigeast Jumbo Towel

This time in different colors!

At the backstage of Tohoshinki's 4th Live Tour~ THE SECRET CODE~, the members like using it.

bigeastjumbotowel2.jpg

A-Nation is near! Let us all meet at A-Nation with the Bigeast Jumbo Towel. (A/N: I'm not sure about this part, but it does sound like that)

[Release Date]: June 3, 2009

[Price]: 3,000 yen (including tax and shipping)

: About 680mm × 1250mm

bigeastbinder.jpg

A Bigeast Bulletin (Newsletter) Binder

Last time, the binder was in black, now we emerge with a white one.

It is the best item to rearrange & store the newsletters (Bigeast).

[Release Date]: June 3, 2009

[Price]: 1,500 yen (including tax and shipping)

: 220mm × 220mm × 60mm (12 available storage volume)

Source: http://fc.avex.jp/toho/shop/officialshop/006/index.html

Translation: rai @ sweetfig.blogspot

Shared by: purewater @ OneTVXQ.com

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090603 Tohoshinki Recorded 4 Songs on MUSIC FAIR on 2nd June

2vmgemr.jpg

Sorry to keep you waiting! Over 8 weeks, this is Tohoshinki's 14th time participating!! This time, they recorded 4 songs, a mix of old and new singles!! Adding these 4 songs, Music Fair's recordings with Tohoshinki have far exceeded <<Music Japan>>'s 4 songs.

This time, we will also look back at the previous 10 songs. Besides, there will be collaboration and cover songs that they have done; <<Music Fair>> is really Tohoshinki's number 1 TV station.

Designated for broadcast on 20th June, the recording on 2nd June was the talk portion with Tohoshinki and GIRLS NEXT DOOR. Also, although it's a little early, a Happy Birthday to Yoochun!

The 4 songs that were recorded continuously. First is the song <<Share The World>> which will soon be aired on TV for the first time, followed by the 2006 single <<Sky>>, the third song is their 3rd single which was released in 2005 <<My Destiny>> and lastly, it's the new single which is soon to be released in July <<Stand By U>>.

The recording for programmes usually take a really long time, so thank you for your hard work! Let's meet at the Tokyo Dome~

Souce: [Tagged + heyJJ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

DO NOT HOTLINK.

[TRANS] 090603 TOHOMOBILE - After Music Fair's Recording

oayws5.jpg

After Music Fair's recording has ending...

The 5 of them said "Otsukareyama"!! (Laugh)

T/N: OtsukareSAMA = Thank you for your hard work. OtsukareYAMA = (taken literally) Mt. Fatigue. LOL. Their attempt at humour.^^

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

DO NOT HOTLINK.

The pic quality is awful I know, even the source-author (xiahyu-ri) commented on it. :/

<3 amanda

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

Yoochun Selleim CF Fanart

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUNNIE xD

There are so so many "SEOHYUN" out there always willing to GIVE you ALL their HEARTS to YOU - CHARMING PRINCE, including me <333

c11e924bb4e330d483025c1.jpg

4c3d0ba84b2ece95ca130c1.jpg

669b98efcbf5de32fcfa3c0.jpg

TOO CUTE TO SHARE xD

Credit : Mickybaidu + xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ for sharing

Guest jjasmin

[NOTICE] The Secret Code Project FINAL

If you want to congratulate the boys on their dream-come-true 2-day Tokyo Dome Concerts,

why don't we let them know we support them all the way in this special way??

Please visit The Secret Code Project FINAL site.

We will send them a special "PRESERVED" flower arrangements to show our thorough supports and love for them

from fan all over the world.

We have successfully sent them one by the beginning of the tour, in order to congratulate their opening of the tour.

Now this is our FINAL project for the tour.

Project participants can send them your own message card to go with the flower.

The deadline is June 10th.

Not much time left, but you can still make it!!

Hurry!!! Check for detals at Our project site,

and find out how to participate!!

Please help us spread the project!

TheSecretCodeProjectbanner1.gif

Please help us spread the project!

Credit: Tohoshinki Lovers Forum

Guest Kaesoo16

Thanks to everyone who suggested the songs. *rushes off to YT*

Just wanted to say..

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUN~

Take care everyone! ^^

Question.. have the boys ever perform stand by u before? and was it broadcasted anywhere? i heard a few weeks back they recorded stand by u for a show or smthg but i havent seen it yet..so i was wondering whether it has been broadcasted before.TQ if someone could answer. :D

Guest Senorita_

^

^

^Oh my...the THSK version of Stand By U looks really good :) I think this time they did a good job with Stand By U. I like the transitional effect of the boys when they sing their solos, and the scenery of the MV looks nice =)

Guest Honey_KizZ

[NOTICE] The Secret Code Project FINAL

thanks! i've been trying to find this project that bigeast was doing.

Guest nhbsakakude

I read a lot of post about DB's new single will be against with Arashi's one.

I also listened again and again to Arashi's 27th single "Everything" but in reality, I think this song is so so NORMAL (sr if you're Arashi's fan). The beat of this song is the same as "Believe". Therefore, I think Arashi doesn't make any impression on this song.

Besides, SBU and Tea for Two are really sweet and amazing song. Indeed, when I listen to these songs, I feel so confident that DB will achieve the 1st place in Oricon chart for sure.

But now I'm worried a lot because Arashi is a very successful band in Japan :( And Japanese's taste sometimes makes me very confused :(( They seem to like some weird songs :D

P.S: That DB didn't achieve Best Music Video Award is unfair and unreasonable because the video "Tiamo" of Exile is really not as good as "Mirotic", indeed.

WAhhh...i hate it when this kind of things happened...

Its really painful when both ur fav grp are gg head to head with each other...

I can already c fans gg bashing each other grp..

Hmmm....i don know..i guess its the same as dbsk in korea..dbsk too hav a large fanbase in korea.

i guess diff ppl hav diff taste in music..ive been listening to japanese songs ever since i was 8 so i know that dbsk kind of japanese songs are WAYYYYY

diff than the japanese style.

Not tat its a bad thing jus tat its may not suit the japanese ppl who are more familiar with their original kind of songs..so before u go on saying arashi's songs r normal or dbsk sings better,u shuld b aware of diff ppl's taste and exposure of music..

i admit i love dbsk to the max but somehow,i prefer listening to their korean songs more than japanese cos like i said,the japanese song don hav the japanese feelings towards it.. ^^

ANYWAY,enuff rants but hwaiting dbsk and also ganbare arashi !!!

btw its not nice to say that its unreasonable for dbsk to lose to exile cos exile to work hard for the mv.

Guest iMercury

[iNFO] 090603 Bigeast Anniversary Collectibles

Source: http://fc.avex.jp/toho/shop/officialshop/006/index.html

Translation: rai @ sweetfig.blogspot

Shared by: purewater @ OneTVXQ.com

Hello! ^_^ am new here, sorry haven't got anything to share .

Would just like to ask anyone has any idea how can we purchase the towel?

Do i have to be a BigEast member? >:

thankyou! :D DBSK fighting!

Guest Zo_uNN

happy birth day "parkyuchun!!!

i wish u happy all time^^

success everythings

love, thai cassiopeia

Archived