[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest beibe87

updates on Yunho's possible acting gig.

according to forsake34@lj, the drama in question entitled "You are Handsome" is actually a remake of zettai kareshi aka absolute boyfriend where yunho and minho will each play the two male characters of the manga, naito the robot and ashimoto soshi. no words on who will be playing who though but let's just say that yunho will make one sexy-as-hell robot lover who loves no one else but you XDDD

really? i have no idea what that movie is all about..i will go and check first..i wish yunho will play a character that fierce, like gangster? LOL..coz i think that character suit him well..coz he looks so manly! the character that looks silly doesnt suit him at all... :P

kinki-lass- IS THAT A RUMOR???? It's gonna be the k-version of Absolute Boyfriend?????????? And Yunho will be either Night or Soshi?!!

UR FREAKING KIDDING. I dunno about any of u guys, but if u've ever read that manga series, it's one of those romantically pervy series!!! If that's true...not wanting to give anything away but.......

OMG, Yunho would make THE perfect Soshi, and if he's NIGHT, that means a loves-to-get-nakie robot lover who loves kissing the main girl a lot!! O____O

i dun think that will be a lot of kissing scene..coz i believe the actress will afraid of cassies..remember about the actress that JJ play drama with? she also said that she really afraid of cassies rite? hahahah...if there is any kissing scene..i wish that wont be too much! and no NG please...LOL

i have to start to manage my emotion until the day i saw the drama..coz sure, the kissing scene will breaking my heart.. :tears:

well as of now it is still a rumor since yunho hasn't confirm his participation yet. but it is a fact that yunho and minho has been approached to act alongside each other in a drama. so korean fans did some research here and there and turns out the drama "you're so handsome" is a ZK remake.

i don't think we have to worry about the romantically pervy nature of the manga too much. the j-version was toned down until it was squeaky clean and korea will probably do the same. i doubt the PD will want to make war with 800000 enraged cassies XD actually some says it is minho who will play the robot and yunho will be soshi. so i guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed until something official comes out

isn't it offcial already? coz i remember read an article that was written by their japanese staff that Yunho will play drama along with Minho..

i doubt that minho who play the robot :( since he still underage..

but i agree with what u said, i dont think the korean version will show pervy nature...if that happen, i cant imagine how many complaint the production house get from cassies? LOL

Question:

Is this picture photoshopped? because i always thought it was.

the body is awkward.

no, its not..coz i remember watch it in History on Japan 1 if im not mistaken..

Any TVXQ fan from China here ?

Questions:

- do you know if we can still buy tickets for TVXQ's concert in Bejing (July 11th ?)

- By chance, do you know if we can buy them in Shanghai ? if yes, where ??

u can check it here

http://www.ticketone.com.cn/

OMG!!!! Is this for real???

I hope this is true!!!

I think Yunho will be the boss (forgot his name) and then Minho will be Night.

LMFAO!!!! Is the Minho guy the one from BOF? I don't even know who the other Minho is!!!

Isn't it that the Chinese version of Zettai Kareshi is also on the works??

Hmmm.. if so, then I don't think it'll be that drama. I'm sure they wouldn't release the korean and chinese versions on the same year.

No...he is MInho from SHinee.. :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fairily_Spark

Why were they doing a photo shoot on a street?

About Yunho acting

OMG, please don't do that drama, it will be so embarrassing. LOL

Although I can see Minho as Night.

If it's going ahead then Yunho has to be Soshi, I'd cringe if he was Night. But then again, it would be hot to see him kiss another girl...not sure about the running nake part.

Anyhow, why do they always have to base the dramas on mangas that already has a Japanese series. Ergh, I dislike idol dramas too.

---------

The font they used to write 'Postman to Heaven' looks cheap =_=, they should have used a simple one instead of this chunky writing.

nvm, I have too much to complain about XD

Guest sheilapiglet

lol....just cuz YH is rumoured to be in the korean re-make of 'Absolute Boyfriend', I just HAD to go and watch it....and I'm sure a ton of other fans are doing the exact same thing....hahaha...this show's lucky!...free indirect advertising=P....from what I've seen from the first episode, I already prefer YH as Soshi..*crosses fingers*...don't want him to be naked and stuff...well I do, but I don't, know what I mean?...hahahaha.

here are cuts of Bigeast Fanclub Event...the uploader added bg music and sound effects=P:

Guest Toink3

Gosh~~I'm Lovin the Heaven postmen pics..

btw izit the Poster for the Drama premier??

when will it be aired..oh Gosh i cant wait....*scream Like Crazy*

Guest dbsgdec

^

^

When will it air? I so cannot wait! Yunjae in dramas xD

Even tho I dont like them to act for reasons, but if they do, that would be like cotton candy for me ^^

REQUEST!! I would like some dorky/cute pics of the boys please. I tried finding some but I want old and new ones as well!!

and really old pics at them pre debut and after the debut

Thank-you and Pleace i need*-*!!!!

DBSK Hwaiting~!

Some Su, some yoosu, some jaesu. Clickie on the pics to view.

65e586b12c70354c092302d.th.jpg87dd1d2308c71e5fad34de2.th.jpg20080415347679.th.jpgloljunsu.th.jpg

6a4d7d30cfa8c503eac4afc.th.jpg001536452232562535.th.jpgyoosu14.th.jpg

jesu3.th.jpgjesu4.th.jpgjesu8.th.jpg

I cant affort the time to upload their cute pics xD there's too many!

Guest strawberrydeath

omg~!

yunho being in the kversion of absolute boyfriend?!!! if that happens i would instantly stop my current drama hiatus and totally watch it, no matter what! lol. but please, don't let him all be naked. because if that happens, I couldn't watch the drama bcoz i'd totally faint. XD

wiih. jaejoong's Postman To Heaven. the story sounds interesting. i wanna watch it! when's it gonna air? oh, when when when???

gosh...jaejoong looks like a girl in this one !!!

i wanna kidnap him so badly !!

can i join you? you're on jaejoong and i'm on junsu. him in that bee costume is overly adorabel! lol.

Guest japjoong

wow !!

yunho gonna reveal his body half naked or FULL naked ?!?!?!

that would be fun !!!

but maybe cassies can't accept that !!

im looking forward on jaejoong's acting !!!

and i think the role suit him well !!

can i join you? you're on jaejoong and i'm on junsu. him in that bee costume is overly adorabel! lol.

sure !! i would love too !!

Guest destiny

yoochun...backstage @ fanevent??

050409 Baystorm FM – Nino of Arazhi recounts Music Station Moment

Heads up from asianpopguru@dbsg/lj

Though this is not considered big news, i love Nino

LOL

Nino of Arashi hosts a radio program on Baystorm FM. On the April 5, 2009 episode, he recounts his experience of appearing on Music Station with BoA and Tohoshinki plus some tidbits backstage.

Summary of radio host:

Basically Nino is saying that it’s amazing that BoA-chan is debuting in the US. First it was Korea, Japan and now America. A while back, he met BoA-chan on Music Station and she said that she had just came back to Japan & that it was difficult. Nino said that BoA-chan & Tohoshinki seemed like they were having a really fun conversation in Korean but they would answer each other in Japanese with “hai” & “soudesu ne”. On this ep, Nino also said he’s trying to study English as well.

Ninomiya met BoA in music station and is jealous of her because BoA is active in 3 countries( Korea, Japan, and also in the US). However, he says that BoA is very exhausted. Also, He enjoyed listening BoA and TOHOSHINKI’s conversation in Korean, and hears “Hai!”(which is “Yes” in japanese), so he thinks “Hai” is also “yes” in Korean, but he realize it isn’t, and is “Yae” in Korean.

Finally, he says it might be confusing if there are some Korean words that sounds similar, but means different.

credit: asianpopguru@dbsg/lj

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

here's the vid: 090405 Bay Storm - BoA

[Trans] Zoom In Super MC’s – Oguma Mika’s Blog

Zoom In Super MC’s – Oguma Mika’s Blog

On May 9th, I went to see Tohoshinki’s concert ^^

Usually they always show a light and open persoalities when are interviewed and shot in an open air, but at the concert their serious expression and vigorous dance are really perfect!

Mr. Nishi and I were both impressed by Kiss The Baby Sky, it’s a wonderful song, so touching.

Absolutely great 5 and only people.

No matter in recording room or on stage, wherever they are, they just own it. Even I got my strength from them.

All fans were so worried about JUNSU. However, the injury on his leg is getting better now. Junsu himself laughed and said aloud, “It’s all because your support!!!”

They never forget to thank fans for the support they have. For me, this is one of Tohoshinki’s charisma.

In July, they’ll release a new single, everyone please anticipate it!

Thank you for bringing such wonderful 3 hours.

ZOOM IN SUPER will always support Tohoshinki.

source: Oguma Mika blog

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest niocz

On Yunho acting : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seriously if its Zettai kareshi im gonna die XD its one of my most favorite mange ever ..i cried so much after reading it [i read it after breakin up lol ] .. actually i dont think any of us should be worried about the kissing scenes...personally Yunho is my fave n i dont want him 2get involved with other actress too much [XD] but the japanese drama version of Zettai Kareshi was really sweet and cute..not as racy as the manga LOL

the japanese drama version was totally amazing ..some scenes were filmed so beautifully ..i hope Yunho will do an awesome job if he accepts taking part in this [which i do wish he does..i believe hes the best actor out of the boys..not cuz im biased..but if u've seen all the secret camera and stuff u'll know =D ]

and lately Yunjae has been around so much makes me so happy XD especially with the 3rd fanmeet dvd =D

Candid341.jpg

lovelk.jpg

yunhandjaepants.jpg

chest1.gif

yunjae makes the world go round XD

Guest TVXQ<3

Heaven's Postman

credit: melitehero

source: heyjj

OMG!! I'm so excited to see this! I can't wait. I think it's good that they moved the release of it so that Jae can participate in the promotions. I hope he will and of course HHJ. :)

Yunho in a Drama: It's okay for me as long as it won't affect the activity of Tohoshinki or DBSK in Korea. But I'd rather want them release a single (not a mini album) in Korea.

EDIT!!!

OMG... Nino talking about BoA and Toho conversing in Hanggul. This just made me smile like crazy hearing him said Tohoshinki. I wish Toho and Arashi had an interaction. This amuses me for some reason... :P

Guest BoA_TVXQ

About Yunho acting : i totally dont want Yunnie will join this drama.And if he will be Night in this, i dunno what the exactly i will feel when i see it. I mean almost mangaka dont like his/her manga will be edited , they want it to be original.And you know in the first chapter , Night is naked and he juz can run if the girl whose name is Riiko kisses him,and in this manga most of chapters have kissing scene, somethime they have very hot scene like a girl half nude ect. I dont want to criticixe this much cos this manga is my fav all time and Watase yuu is one of mangakas i like most. But seeing Yunnie doing something close with another girl ,my fangirling side will be explosed even though i know its not real T___T.i hope its not true

YUNNIE IN SAITAMA CONCERT

hope it doesnt posted yet

620.jpg

621.jpg

622.jpg

623.jpg

624.jpg

625.jpg

626.jpg

628.jpg

629.jpg

630-1.jpg

HOMIN pic, this couple is growing on me these days, i was laughing a lot when i saw the CF.

627.jpg

Guest Cherry-sama

^ I dunno, I think the idea of seeing Yunho run around naked and all is kinda hawt. o.o All you have to remember is, it's just pretend. XD; (So is the drama gonna be like the manga, then? :o <3)

O.O So Heaven's Postman will be coming out soon, then? XD Thank goodness. The pics for it look good so far. <3

And Yunho's gonna be in a Korean version of Absolute Boyfriend? The drama or the manga? Because I'd prefer it to be of the manga. :/ The drama was just kinda...not great for me, since I read the manga first. XD And Minho from SHINee's gonna be in it, huh? He'd fit a Soshi, if you're comparing him to Yunho. XD Yunho'd be a bangin' Night. <3 (...No joke intended. XD)

Guest SHINee-girl

REQUEST!! i would liek some DBSK pics when they are in animal cloths :)

Thank u all and please :)<3

Guest Fairily_Spark

They're shooting the Stand by U PV

Here's Max Matsuura's blog

東方神起、新曲のPV撮影をしました

こんばんは。

今回も東方神起、ネタバレ禁止のため、

写真は風景ですが、お伝えします。

オリジナル表示

PV撮影とのことで、関東近郊での撮影でした。

早朝から現場に入り、撮影はスタート。

外はとてもいい天気でした。

ちょっと長丁場の撮影で、

メンバーは入れ替わり立ち替わりで

大変でしたが、がんばりました。

写真わかりますでしょうか?

雨を降らせています。

オリジナル表示

次の28枚目のシングル「Stand by U」が

7月1日発売予定です!

昨年ヒットの代表曲

「どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?」

に続く、切ない系ラブソング第2弾!

ということで、期待大。

オフィシャルホームページの

ディスコグラフィーでは、

試聴が始まりましたので、

少しですが、ぜひ聞いてみてください。

●東方神起オフィシャルサイト

ディスコグラフィー

http://toho-jp.net/discography/

Go and check out the pictures here:

credit: http://max.syncl.jp/?p=diarylist&cat=2374

Can't be bothered to upload pictures

Another Kimisuki-esque PV? It's been labeled kimisuki 2, they're really trying to milk off the success of that songXD

The water machine thing is too much, if rain was really that heavy, people would drown.

Guest SHINee-girl

They're shooting the Stand by U PV

Here's Max Matsuura's blog

Go and check out the pictures here:

credit: http://max.syncl.jp/?p=diarylist&cat=2374

Can't be bothered to upload pictures

Another Kimisuki-esque PV? It's been labeled kimisuki 2, they're really trying to milk off the success of that songXD

The water machine thing is too much, if rain was really that heavy, people would drown.

i cant find the pics help?

QUESTION... ok i'm sorry to bother you guys about this but whats the difference between the korean version of TSC and the Hong Kong Version of TSC ,?in yes asia it states that the hong kong version includes members commentary of their t tour but when my friend bought the hong kong version theres only the t tour concert and no members commentary is this correct? ,i tried asking around and they say that only the korean version has the members commentary..sorry its sort of confusing..so what i want to know is which one has the members commentary ?the korean version or the HK version or is it both?....thanks if anyone can answer me :) sorry again :)

someone request dorky/funny pics of the boys?hees some.

2e2fods.th.jpg2vt8th3h.th.jpg

18991116db806c1e4a90a7e.th.jpg

16052661039591277933.th.jpg

backstageheofun.th.jpg

f1513edc4d9790full.th.png

funnyjaeva.th.jpg

jaechun.th.jpg

tvxq42.th.jpg

vlcsnap4058.th.png

vlcsnap5316.th.png

tvxqimageall0100.th.jpg

jaesu2.th.jpg