[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Ah i dont post here enough >.> i should start posting more haha. But thank you to everyone who posted up fancams and such =] it's awesome watching them <3

LOL omg the Seolleim CF was so so cute. XD Chun was totally perfect in it. Actually all the boys were. But i wonder if there are going to be other versions of it. haha i keep repeating the vid over and over again XD the song is pretty catchy too =] then again, i might just be bias cuz i practically like everything the guys sing ::sighs::

for those wondering about the lone high note in the CF's song...i think it's Yoochun. It sounds like him the most, especially when you listen closely to the ending of the last word XD the way it's pronounced sounds like Chun - he tends to drag his note out a bit at the end. >.> i dont know how to explain it lolz.

updates on Yunho's possible acting gig.

according to forsake34@lj, the drama in question entitled "You are Handsome" is actually a remake of zettai kareshi aka absolute boyfriend where yunho and minho will each play the two male characters of the manga, naito the robot and ashimoto soshi. no words on who will be playing who though but let's just say that yunho will make one sexy-as-hell robot lover who loves no one else but you XDDD

I'm definitely excited to see Yunho act. I wonder how he is going to find time to do it tho ::sighs:: i remember how hard it was for Jaejoong last year with the filming - he looked exhausted every time he came out to sing. hopefully the whole acting thing wont drain yunho too much >.> he's the leader and needs to do a bunch of stuff for his group already.

but i gotta admit, he would make one hot robot LOL~

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohhlalakelly

TimeOut Gelato is Yoochun’s Mother Day’s Gift

Meanwhile, TVXQ currently is now in Japan for Arena tour. After they finish the tour in upcoming July, they’ll surely come back to Korea.

source: baidu + TVXQCN + Mr.TVXQ

trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Chun is a sweetheart, I love him! :)

I wonder if it's really true they're coming back to Korea with a mini-album. It has not been confirmed yet. I'm really excited for it. Then again, I was thinking about it, and i'd rather them stay in Japan the full year and then return to Korea for the whole 2010.

2009 has been a really great year for them in Japan. It doesn't hurt waiting it out a few more months. I hate the end of the year pull and tug between Korea and Japan. I know it's not likely this will happen because they have to feed their fans on both sides, but I would prefer it.

[Fancam] 090509 4th Live Tour [TSC] in Saitama MIROTIC Full [Yunho Focus]

Credit 2 d uploder ^_^

*CRAZY NOTE*

THis IS THE BEST MIROTIC PERFORMANCE EVER...* SCREAM LIKE CRAZY*XD

SERIOUSLY! This is a really good Mirotic performance! The stage effects were soooo cool. Omfg, they switched up the dance.. it's a lot sexier (and I thought that wasn't possible). I loved how Yunho went behind the screen then suddenly he appeared on the screen. Then he came out in white! *dies* It so looks like Junsu was dancing on that screen, too. But it's not, I think? this performance is soo sexy

according to forsake34@lj, the drama in question entitled "You are Handsome" is actually a remake of zettai kareshi aka absolute boyfriend where yunho and minho will each play the two male characters of the manga, naito the robot and ashimoto soshi. no words on who will be playing who though but let's just say that yunho will make one sexy-as-hell robot lover who loves no one else but you XDDD

As awesome as this is, I really hope he doesn't take the part in this drama. If it's a movie, that's fine, but a drama? They don't even have time for that.

Guest toomuchsmiling

I am NOT kidding. When I saw the first part of this I thought my heart would explode.

Such a swell of pride and love! And I kept thinking "my babies!~" especially when they showed

their first TV appearance EVER and the rising sun~~ and baby yunho with his not-so-perfect teeth.

(even though their older than me i feel like they're my babies) seriously! i wanted to cry~~~ ahhh~!

[Fancam] 090509 4th Live Tour [TSC] in Saitama MIROTIC Full [Yunho Focus]

THis IS THE BEST MIROTIC PERFORMANCE EVER...* SCREAM LIKE CRAZY*XD

I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's definitely the CRAZIEST! at first i was like "how'd they do that? and that?! and that??!"

but then towards the end of the video, you sort of get it. That was amazing! XD

kinki-lass- IS THAT A RUMOR???? It's gonna be the k-version of Absolute Boyfriend?????????? And Yunho will be either Night or Soshi?!!

UR FREAKING KIDDING. I dunno about any of u guys, but if u've ever read that manga series, it's one of those romantically pervy series!!! If that's true...not wanting to give anything away but.......

OMG, Yunho would make THE perfect Soshi, and if he's NIGHT, that means a loves-to-get-nakie robot lover who loves kissing the main girl a lot!! O____O

...meanwhile, some good parts from the 3RD BigEast Fanmeet

basically, Junsu's drawing of a nude Mona Lisa that apparently he's only seen. :lol:

Cruel and merciless Changmin and Jaejoong to poor Junsu and Yoochun. ICE down the pants. :P

It starts at 5:30. People who're fans of Changmin or people who're curious as to seeing Changmin sound

like something you've never heard him sound like before. it has to do witih his fave songs. Jae/Chun try to make him sing a part of

"Ultra Soul". first part he's like "ultra soul!! ultra sou ho ooh ha ha ha~" XD and then after he sings I Love You.

the part AFTER that is self-explanatory. :P

Guest afterglow.

wow the special effects for mirotic are extremely cool.

i can't wait to watch all of these performances in HQ on dvd. i'm assuming they'll use footages from tokyo dome?

Guest ljtong

REQUEST!!! I would like some dorky/cute pics of the boys please. I tried finding some but I want old and new ones as well!!

Please and Thank-you!!!!

CF Oh gosh, Chunnie soooo pretty and heart melting!!

AND Minnie... what are you doing to Leadershiii??

Guest rosetta16

kinki-lass- IS THAT A RUMOR???? It's gonna be the k-version of Absolute Boyfriend?????????? And Yunho will be either Night or Soshi?!!

UR FREAKING KIDDING. I dunno about any of u guys, but if u've ever read that manga series, it's one of those romantically pervy series!!! If that's true...not wanting to give anything away but.......

OMG, Yunho would make THE perfect Soshi, and if he's NIGHT, that means a loves-to-get-nakie robot lover who loves kissing the main girl a lot!! O____O

i read the manga!! an yes its a bit ecchi!

noooT-T or yes.........?

dont know if i should be happy ...........or sad.................

i did love the manga ..........

but ....... Yunho...... its like no.....

the kissing...... and i bet he will be night cause i dont think they will make little minho get naked

and kiss the main girl alot........

dont know if im gonna like this..........

hope is a rumor ... and i hope its not....

im confused @_@

Guest BoojaeWifey

i dont think yunho will ever kiss a girl in a drama for like A LOT.

imagine the uproar on jae's ppoppo scene, and its only one touch lip or something.

NO YUNHO NAKKIE.. pls.. i love him showing some flesh but only in performances, plss... i beg whoever the producer of this.

ahahaha..i think i watched the japanese version of this before..and when the robot was purchased, he was in his birthday suit :w00t: i found this clip at yt of absolute boyfriend for those who are curious ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8TSk9-b-M4...feature=related

JaeHo @ 3rd Bigeast Fanmeet

Acting as a couple

52768355200905140002262244155187503.gif52768355200905140019541582408846278.gif

52768355200905140002262244155187-1.gif52768355200905140002262244155187-2.gif

Ear Blowing Punishment

52768355200905132227132030780462-2.gif52768355200905132227132030780462-1.gif52768355200905132227132030780462889.gif

credit: yunjaelovebar.com

Guest rasshie

REQUEST!!

im looking for some jae's pics with this adidas high cut blue with yellow...

im almost pretty sure that he wore them in some live :o

20090506_2ne1fire_021.jpg

sorry for the tiny pic ><

about CF:

omg!!!

i loved them!!!! *-*

i smile all the time!! i was wanting some cf with them

becuase are always soooo nice!! ^^

Guest kinkie_lass

well as of now it is still a rumor since yunho hasn't confirm his participation yet. but it is a fact that yunho and minho has been approached to act alongside each other in a drama. so korean fans did some research here and there and turns out the drama "you're so handsome" is a ZK remake.

i don't think we have to worry about the romantically pervy nature of the manga too much. the j-version was toned down until it was squeaky clean and korea will probably do the same. i doubt the PD will want to make war with 800000 enraged cassies XD actually some says it is minho who will play the robot and yunho will be soshi. so i guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed until something official comes out

Guest fly_micky

the SeolLeIm cf - the cf really made my day and yuchun's smile is pure love. they looked so cute. jaejoong with the accordian is too cute.who's seo yeon? I wanna be her. I love the last part when they screaming yuchun's name. thanks everyone for sharing the all clips and upadtes

THSK - 090512 YooSuMin~ Ear blowing punishment @3rd BEF [DVD]

credit uploader

Guest Kaypop

the SeolLeIm cf - the cf really made my day and yuchun's smile is pure love. they looked so cute. jaejoong with the accordian is too cute.who's seo yeon? I wanna be her. I love the last part when they screaming yuchun's name. thanks everyone for sharing the all clips and upadtes

THSK - 090512 YooSuMin~ Ear blowing punishment @3rd BEF [DVD]

credit uploader

I had to re-up and old episode of Legend of DBSK raw to my new channel if anyone is interested in catching a re-run

youtube.com/kaypopv

Guest Senorita_

The product even has Yoochun's face on it :P I would never thought it's an ice cream, cos the packaging looks more like a fruit juice ^^

I haven't seen the manga, but it's interesting that Koreans are making drama versions of mangas, such one was BOF. But I'm just curious if it'll be a 16 episode drama, or just a movie-length type of drama....

Omg i remember reading a fanaccount and i was wondering what the fan meant when she said changed their clothes in the middle of a performance or something like that...i was like what? so this is what she meant.

This was oh so coool.

omg i wish i could be watching this live. =[

About leadershi and the drama/movie? *gasp* a remake of absolute boyfriend?

if this is true i rather him be soshi.

Just when i saw the j-drama of this, night doesnt really appeal to me.

Maybe the fact that hes a robot, but yea at some parts he kinda ennoyed me too. *eeek*

sigh but oh well, i guess its a win win if he chooses any one of the role.

i think soshi would show better acting skills,

while night-kun will show off his body, and have him spray water over himself, and do push-up. oh yea

lols,we still have to wait if leader will take the role or not.

but like i said last time....."time" is something the boys dont have too much of.

eeek havent top a page in a while, ok brb for a pic spam.

EDIT: ok just some random pics that i love of them 5<3

117202971_42a1129ac9_o.jpg

22.jpg

532867352_c1383c314e_o.jpg

938375775_5b7476b724_o.jpg

c3687f3e1ce5jm5.jpg

dbsk08.jpg

dbsk8a5c3bams3.jpg

dbsk12.jpg

bang_l.jpg

Credits: as tagged and soompi

Archived