[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest XiahxTiffany

i just noticed that the 4th tour was going on 0_0

but how come no one is posting fancams or anything?

o well guess i will go to youtube myself and watch sigh*

lol im so lazy :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm guys I have a quittion...about the 4th live tour, is it possible to get a premium ticket without being a bigeast member? I'm ready to do anything to get 2 tickets for June concert...so is there anyway? this is my first time attending a concert in Japan so I dont know where to get tickets ^_^

I don't think it's possible, esp now that the lottery is already over. Getting a premium ticket involves you sending your pic/name/etc. because they send you an "I.D" for a special entrance.

that's why I think it's impossible for anyone to get a premium ticket unless they won it through their membership. that's why i kinda raised a brow when I saw someone auctioning their premium ticket on yahoo auction, 100,000yen starting bid. oh well. I dont think anyone bid for it though.

Guest dbskxtvxq

QUESTION:

ddm8p4.jpg

does anybody have a bigger GIF of this?

and can anybody tell when this is? (video please!)

THANKS!!

Guest afterglow.

itachixneji: lol people have been posting lots of fancams on the last few pages.

here are some fancams from the saitama concerts:

weekly dvd sales and total:

10 12 ↑ 3rd LIVE TOUR 2008~T~ 2,314 76,497 08/8/6 RZN 東方神起

15 13 ↓ 2nd LIVE TOUR~Five in the Black 1,394 32,198 07/9/26 RZN 東方神起

24 26 ↑ All About 東方神起 709 10,998 06/6/21 RZN 東方神起 5 10

29 - ↑ 東方神起 HISTORY IN JAPAN VOL.2 621 14,877 07/3/28 RZN 東方神起

Guest squeaky

omg that Seol Reim cf was so bombbb.

lmao

and changmin sliding his hand into yunho's shirt

HAHAHA

AHAH

aha.

XD

and jaejoong doing noh hong chul's signature dance move at the end. omg XDDDD

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol JJ doing umm forgot his name guy with blond hairs dance move

haha lol i sometimes get creeped out by him 0_0

but i guess its just his personality or something still funny

and wow the dvd and concert dvd sales are pretty high 0_0

man the boys are amazingly successful :)

Guest asdfhjkl;

YAY it's out. This is so cute! For some reason, Yoochun's long hair doesn't bother me in this one, I actually like it a lot. Lol, was up with Changmin rubbing Yunho's chest? Oh Changmin. Mmm my favorite part was the end with everyone calling Yoochun's name. And for some reason, all I can see during that part is Junsu shaking his hips xD

And like everyone's asking, who sang that high note at the end? It didn't sound like any of them..

Japan staff has been great in giving updates/info XD Here's another one from their 3rd Bigeast Fanmeet and more.A summary of the past events <3

Tohoshinki Staff Blog update

14ce71j.jpg

e6af86.jpg

2mplc0k.jpg

2r4sd1k.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights

OMO thanks for this!They're so cute doing hoola hoop <333 though some cant do it :lol:

Thank you to those who shared vids of 3rd Bigeast Fanmeet.I can't wait for the subbed DVD.

Guest bluetwit

Hi does anybody knows where to get the tickets for DBSK's concert in Osaka in June 2009? I've tried googling, yahooing but to no avail.

I just planned my Japan trip so thought it will be a bonus to see the boys in concert.

Thanks in advance.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

i think most tickets were bought by Big East

so maybe u could go to some Japanese DBSK offical forum or something

but i dont think people on soompi are going to have

my friends going to Japan and she wants to get a ticket also

Guest lyphta

So DBSK filmed a CF in Korea about tourism for Japan? O_o

That's kinda confusing. I am guessing this CF is the one that we saw where Jae and Yunho were blowing leaves and stuff?

I thought that that CF of them doing that was for Seolreim. XD

Oh well its all too confusing since they're doing 2 CFs O_o

But! Seolreim was so cute

I love how the other 4 are just shaking their butts in the back calling for Yoochun while he looks all prince like <3 :D

Definitely one of the cutest CFs I've seen in a long time ~

Guest yeezer

Tohoshinki Staff Blog update

Thanks for sharing this. Its great to get all these info of the boys.

Wow platinum and gold!!! Great job boys!!

Junsu is full of energy :D

Guest shizus

Does anyone know where I can find any Yoochun focused TSC Tour fancam??

I've been looking everywhere and I can't find any ;__;

Guest kinkie_lass

thanks a lot guys for the updates, fancams etc. i'm so happy there's a lot of yunho's fancams floating around ^_^

seolleim CF is love. what's not to like? Chun!face was so cute, junsu melt my heart with the wink, dork!jae and accordion and of course major homin moments makes me go kyaa~

staff blog update

thanks for sharing. the boys are so loved by the staff because they're generally nice people. i'm glad that the CF they're doing in korea for korea tourism will be aired in japan. then japanese fans can actually see how much better looking they are in their homeland XD

updates on Yunho's possible acting gig.

according to forsake34@lj, the drama in question entitled "You are Handsome" is actually a remake of zettai kareshi aka absolute boyfriend where yunho and minho will each play the two male characters of the manga, naito the robot and ashimoto soshi. no words on who will be playing who though but let's just say that yunho will make one sexy-as-hell robot lover who loves no one else but you XDDD

Guest destiny

updates on Yunho's possible acting gig.

according to forsake34@lj, the drama in question entitled "You are Handsome" is actually a remake of zettai kareshi aka absolute boyfriend where yunho and minho will each play the two male characters of the manga, naito the robot and ashimoto soshi. no words on who will be playing who though but let's just say that yunho will make one sexy-as-hell robot lover who loves no one else but you XDDD

thanks!! omg! that's awesome that yunho/minho's going to get the main role!!

i'm still waiting for them to announce it 1st though, i hope he accepts the role.

Guest rach03

Yunjae baby talk: lol! I wonder what are they babytalking about. The part where Junsu shouted... lol. Reminds me of the Okay, WHAT?! with Yoochun.

Junsu at SAITMA 2nd Day Fanaccount: Ommo, the members must be worrying for him. JJ is so motherly and CM used the straightforward blunt approach. lol. I was watching Junsu in T concert the other day and was thinking he really loves dancing. He always has that passion and power in his moves. He must be dying to dance while the others are dancing.

Guest dbsgdec

XIAH-SSHI 20Four | Twenty4th

Birthday Project for Junsu.

2mqw5kj.jpg

Help us contribute to the World Vision for the sake of the Children of the World. Contribute to the 24 gifts we want to give to Junsu. Show Junsu the currencies of the world, and represent your country. Give him all your dolphin love ^^

Join the birthday project - HERE

3136kc2.gif

Archived