[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

fnc-posterone.jpg

----

WDR_header02_1.png

Credits: mizzxtiffany

• For White Day, guys give girls gifts. However, let's do a remix! Let's have fans give the boys gifts!
  • It's all about the love! You post artworks for the boys here at Soompi! Artworks include graphics, drawings, poems, and short stories.
  • On March 11th, three days prior to White Day, two topics at Soompi will be opened
  • One will be in Artworks
  • One will be in Fanfics
  • Want to take part? Start writing, drawing, or PSing now, so you have your gifts ready for the boys.
  • Want to submit works anonymously? Or are you going to be gone for those three days? Then just PM your works to zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy! They'll post your work for you! (They will say it is by anonymous if you wish).
  • If you have any questions, please PM zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy for details!

All entries will be neatly compiled into a book, and sent to DBSK. Whichever entries would like to be exempt will be. =]

----

Credits: May @ Shinki! Forums

---

Fourth thread is moving REALLY fast O_O

REQUEST

My phone is DBSK deprived. Can I get a picspam of DBSK cellphone wallies? Thanks (:

Credits: DNBN, links re-uploaded by me =]

EDIT:

\/ \/

whisperpuppies, that picture is from one of the FITB Tour Concerts. =]

dingshuyiing, the links to the first three threads are there, under Links of Interest. As for the subtitle thing, we'll have Ringy switch it to announce the release of Survivor! :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im_may

hmm..for some reason..i think the

thread is moving way too slow.lol

and i am not used to the small numbers..lol

gahh.i seriously cant wait till i get my album

i have been listening to Survivor non-stop

no lie. its so addicting..

and i want to see the pv off-shot

they look soo dorkie = ]

and question: anyone know where i can buy FITB dvd? japanese version?

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN = ]

you only need to post a picture with your name and country.its really simple = ]

Click the poster or gif to visit and register =]

thanks everyone

use this gif to help advertise [soompi friendly..cause i know how anal they are about it =] ]

[url="http://z11.invisionfree.com/Shimjjang_Forums/index.php?showtopic=1024"][img=http://i39.-/2ep7bed.gif][/url]

Guest whisperpuppies

Wow...this thread just flies by...anyways I was browsing thru my pictures...and trying to organize all the photos I have, and I found some picture of them as a group, but I don't remember where it' from. Can anyone tell me? The t-shirts they're wearing are also really cute. Did they design it themselves?

group1.jpg

Guest asdfhjkl;

I have two suggestions for the new thread; really, REALLY trivial though, since this thread is already as incredible as it gets. But it won't hurt?

-Maybe we can update the uhm.. subscript thing underneath the title? Don't know what it's called. Like for example, we can put 'Survivor - releasing 3/11' or something, to attract more people to the thread. 'cause I've noticed that when I browse around and I see events posted underneath the title, I get interested, and I'll check it out.

-Provide links to the first three threads? Sorry if this is already there, I probably overlooked it. But just in case, so people can go back and catch up and stuff :D

Billboard Promo for MIROTIC Nanjing Concert

;_; I was just there this summer. SO UNFAIR!

Anyways, I really like the concept for Secret Code. So it's like.. through this album, DBSK is giving us the 'secret code' to get to know them better? Or rather giving the japanese audience the secret code, the key to know them better. So cool! This album is gonna be huge for them.

Guest afterglow.

-Maybe we can update the uhm.. subscript thing underneath the title? Don't know what it's called. Like for example, we can put 'Survivor - releasing 3/11' or something, to attract more people to the thread. 'cause I've noticed that when I browse around and I see events posted underneath the title, I get interested, and I'll check it out.

i like this idea. maybe we can have their upcoming appearances for the new few days in the subtitle, like:

Survivor release (3/11), Sakigake (3/11), Music Japan (3/12), Music Fighter (3/13)

if there's limited space than just shorten the last two to MJ and MF. this will be helpful for those who can't come into the thread because they're busy or in a hurry, they can simply take a quick look at the subtitle. it's a nice little reminder.

Guest shar_

[sCAN] Chun @3rd Bigeast Fanmeeting

123656357464.jpg

1236563574642.jpg

1236563574641.jpg

1236563574646.jpg

1236563574644.th.jpg 1236563574643.th.jpg 1236564572648.th.jpg 1236564572647.th.jpg 1236563574645.th.jpg

cre: as tagged + dnbn

do NOT HOTLINK

most natural looking celebrity - not surprised..de fashion couple, congratz ^^

Guest Sunar

so today i was looking at the secret code covers.....

and i was playing around with my cellphone

and then decided to use the numbers and see what would be written out in txt format

i did it 2 ways

for the 2cd+2dvd (65084)

first way was that i pressed each number once and got [Mj0tg] and looked it up on google and got nothing

then the second way was that i pressed that number the same amount (for example i pressed #6 six times) and got [nj084] and googled it up

and guess what i got Atlantic City in NJ which made me even more excited

so then i went to the 2cd and noticed that this one is going to be harder to find out... since theres a 1 underneath 7

i still dont know how im going to this one

but its interesting that i got Atlantic City in NJ as one of the codes

i wonder if they are trying to tell us something with those 2 codes......

Guest kawaii_yuri

I've also been wondering when they are going to release the rest of the tour dates for their Mirotic Asia Tour. I'm going to Thailand and Malaysia this year and i really want to know if and when they are going to have their concerts there... Has any news come up about Malaysia's prospect for a concert there?

it said HP will be aired on March...but why there's still no news about it?? weird~~~

Hero Jaejoong, Daniel Henney, TOP, Seung Ri, Sandra Park, Kang Hye Jeong, Yoo Su Gyeong, Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Sin Song Woo, Kang Ji Hwan, Yi Ji-ah, Kim Hyo Jin, Kim Ha-neul… all of them are famous stars of Korea.

What do these stars have in common??

It’s their recent activities.

Those stars are confirmed main leads of Korea-Japan joint drama production, the extraordinary drama series “Tele Cinema”.

Tele Cinema drama series is brought by Samhwa network and will present one short story per episode. The PDs are Koreans and most of the writers are Japanese. Popular names in Korean/Japanese drama industry such as Yi Hyeong Min, Ji Young Su, Eriko Kitagawa, Ohzaki Martha, Yokota Rie, etc are lining up as the person behind the scenes.

For a note, each episode of the drama will have different PD and script writer, so most likely they can shoot 2 or 3 episodes at the same time as they’re using different staffs for each.

This Tele Cinema drama series will be aired simultaneously in Korea under SBS TV while in Japan under TV Asahi.

No need to mention, one of the main charm of this drama is the line up Korean artists who will be starring in. Tele Cinema drama series did not only hire popular actors such as Daniel Henney, but they also recruited pop stars like Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Hero Jaejoong and Big Bang’s TOP and Seung Ri to role the characters. These pop stars acting might be still questionable by some people, yet their popularity to double up public interest to this drama hence boasting up rating is a definite.

The first episode of Tele Cinema drama series, Heaven’s Postman, starring DBSK’s Hero Jaejoong and Spring Waltz’s star Han Hyo Joo did complete its shooting last year. A story about a guy who delivers mail to the death. Kind of unrealistic drama with shocking reality in the middle.

Heaven’s Postman will catch its first broadcast in March while the other episodes are lining up afterwards. Let see how this mega joint project works by then.

* The rest of the news is about brief summary of the other episodes. This Tele Cinema is quite interesting .. the story ranges from a common love triangle to a searching attempt of a woman for her paradise as she’s out of the jail. There is also mentioned the PD and script writer in charge for each episode. Some of the episodes still have tentative casts and also list of actors/actresses who might be joined the filming *

source: My Daily

news written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest 김재중

i think this thread is moving super fasT!

congrats jeasu for TOPPING the list=]

im patiently waiting for PH to air

Guest aizah

GOOD NEWS!!

Kiss the Baby Sky PV on March 10th!!!

Space Shower TV

3:00- 4:00 PM (Japan Time)

credit: amica + aizah@soompi

Guest aymei

GOOD NEWS!!

Kiss the Baby Sky PV on March 10th!!!

Space Shower TV

3:00- 4:00 PM (Japan Time)

credit: amica + aizah@soompi

Wow thank you for the good news! Are the people that interviewed them for the new year special going to be in it?

(The one where they asked the guy and girl host to be in their kiss the baby sky pv)?

Guest ohhlalakelly

YooChun Really Likes To Touch Himself~ :lol:

LOL! OMFG. Look at him smiling! HAHAHAHAHA. He sure is liking it! WHAT A TEASE! I think it's the dance in AYAGG though.

o0o0o0 Wow. thats like how suju helped out with the 4 extra songs for dbsk's album =D

And omg whatsup with Yunho's hand in that picture O_O

No they didn't. They only helped out with one song and that was 'Wish'. :unsure:

Most natural looking celeb, haha. I knew it was going to be those two. Fashionistas! :D

^^ ur fast jools :) Thanks for the pics.

090309 Tohoshinki Bigeastation

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

credit: toho official+sharingyoochun@wordpress

What's up w/ their fingers?Counting 1..2..3...?Another code again?lolz

Pati Pati April Issue

patiapril_legra.jpg

patiapril_legra10.jpg

patiapril_legra6.jpg

patiapril_legra5.jpg

patiapril_legra8.jpg

patiapril_legra9.jpg

patiapril_legra7.jpg

credit: Murasaki Hashido

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Ringy

I updated the subtitle about Survivor release and Kiss the Baby Sky PV. :)

If anyone has an idea of an update they can always pm me to change or post in here (pm maybe better though so I don't miss it).

i like this idea. maybe we can have their upcoming appearances for the new few days in the subtitle, like:

Survivor release (3/11), Sakigake (3/11), Music Japan (3/12), Music Fighter (3/13)

if there's limited space than just shorten the last two to MJ and MF. this will be helpful for those who can't come into the thread because they're busy or in a hurry, they can simply take a quick look at the subtitle. it's a nice little reminder.

I think people can just scroll down to the schedule, it is only the second post and you can have it bookmarked. Just because it will start to get messy. Not to mention if they want to watch it or know the time they need to come in anywho to check. The subtitle is more for big things -- releases, awards, birthdays, and the like. Just so we can have it up for awhile and all can see. I always thought of it more for non-fans or semi-fans then for someone who wanted to know the whole schedule?

I do think the first time of things need to be included though. It is to late for first Survivor now, but Kiss The Baby Sky PV is added. :)

Archived