[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangjaewon

Wow!!! More Program to shine. After seaching on youtube, BOKURA NO ONGAKU is good, these show kindda like Live Show with suit our boys's heavenly vocal .

Bolero, Dosh!te or Love in the ice are good choices.

Guest aizah

in addition to squeaky post, another show/concert that tohoshinki will attend/appear/guest

March 17th - 8:00 to 8:45 PM (Japan time)

Tohoshinki on NHK Utacon Show.

3月17日(火) 後8:00〜後8:45 NHK総合

「NHK歌謡コンサート」の出演者に東方神起の名前があります。

haha i gotta admit... i couldn't stop looking at the height difference not only between BoA and DBSK (which was

the most obvious) but between DBSK and other male japanese artists. DBSK is like a head taller, the boys look

like giants next to everyone else <3 by no means am i bashing anyone. it was so nice to see BoA with DBSK since

they really don't get much interaction even though they are both from SM and are in japan, i've always wanted

to see them together! it's so cool how they joke around <333

i'm glad the boys are performing (especially since it's live)

-Rebecca

Guest shorty_babygurl03

ahhhhh 4th thread! CONGRATS! only took days..... im loving survivor specially the chorus part! :)

i wanna share this game........ i got all members correctly!

please play it its fun! http://en.akinator.com/

Guest loveprincemax

[MAG] ONLY☆STAR / steady.09.04

credit: IMAX

f0026610_49b1d01aa512c.jpg

f0026610_49b1d0364c95f.jpg

f0026610_49b1d03f007ff.jpg

f0026610_49b1d046c2ecf.jpg

f0026610_49b1d04d16eb9.jpg

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠCHANGMINAAAAAAAAAAAAA>O<

YOU KILL ME OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIT'S BUSINESS, IT'S BUSINESS, IT'S BUSINESS...........................;O;

I'M COOL, I'M COOL..........ㅠ....ㅠ....Oppa...really very handsome photoshoot..ㅠ.ㅠ his look is killing me, and i guess everyone there...;o;...oppaaaaaaaaaa

HE REALLY REALLY looks like a prince..from royal family..^_^i'm not surprised all korean fans call him 'prince chwang'..keke~~^_______^

i'll wait for you oppa!!!>o< let's ignore the girls..alright?..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

DON'T HOTLINK!

Guest JaeMinL0ve(r)

OH Love the Live performance it was soo cool. Hopefully more live singing for survivor.

The steady magazine of Yoomin looks so nice. Both boys look very handsome especially Changmin (bias)

Gotta love the pick for promotion. SuMin freaking hilarious can't get enough of them together; and what's up with Changmin laugh gotta scare the heck out of me lol.

Anyone know if Smap finished subbing? If so can I have the link? Thanks in advance.

Guest ladytoki

Dear all,

I am a new commer here and this is my first post. I wanna say "thank you so much" to all of you that shared everythings about our boys to us. Actually I've known about them last 3 month. I've never interested in the idol group whichever the nationality but one day I saw them on TV show, I'm not sure what's the name of this show and then I'm very impressive with their performance which are always strong on stage and it looks like they had a lot of practise. Moreover I really love their good care to each member and also their relationship. These are made them be "TVXQ" and made me love them too!!

Guest some1gurl

Dear all,

I am a new commer here and this is my first post. I wanna say "thank you so much" to all of you that shared everythings about our boys to us. Actually I've known about them last 3 month.

sorry to cut your post..anyway welcome to this thread...i'm sure that once you love them you cant get rid of them..hehe :blush:

their popularity in japan rising ne...there's lot of tv appearance nowadays....which is good for them....but i hope that they will seriously take care of their health..jae, play your role pls..cook or order delicious healthy food for them...hikhik..cant wait to see them more in japanese program

Congrats to the 4th Thread

Boa looked so tiny beside the boys but seriously these guys are giants in terms of height in Japan, since japanese are usually quite petite

I havent watched MS yet, so for those who put up the links thank you!

Guest shuureigirl

@video clips - I loved the 9 minute video with clips of their performances. It makes you want to see the whole thing even more.

@Yoomin - OMG They actually let them get all close and stuff! I like the very slight hunger/desperation in Yoochun's eyes.

Also I just wanted to introduce this properly :D

dongbangerad1e.jpg

Brand spankin' new. I mean, seriously. Its only like days old. :lol: But I adore these guys... even if I can't speak a word of Korean! YAADBSKS :P

I'd love some of you to contribute the site/forum in any way including adding news, fanfiction stories, videos, stuff like that! :D

Guest wajee1405

ladytoki: Welcome to DBSK thread~ I'm glad that they're gaining more fans. I hope you enjoy being here. =D

Anyway, I know that I'm slow at this but I've got to tell you that, I just listened to 'TAXI'. (lol~)

OMG! I think I'm in love with the song. I searched up for its lyrics, and OMG again~ I cried.. :tears:

I love how the lyrics goes..my heart was broken into pieces when I read this part 'my feeling wont come true unless I destroy your future'

Ahhhh!! How sad is that? *sobs* How I wished they would make an MV for this.

This song should be made as an OST for a Japanese drama or movie or something.

[MAG] ONLY☆STAR / steady.09.04:

Those pictures looked so sexy~ Look at Chunnie's facial expression! *faints* lol just kidding.

Wow, our boys are getting invited to many Japanese shows ne? This is going to be awesome.

Ah~ I can't wait for Music Japan~ I'm looking forward to watch their 'Sabaibar' performance! :w00t:

Guest lunalie

hi everyone! sorry if this is out of hand, but i was wondering if someone could pm me a site that has really good resources of all of the boys' music? i support them and buy their stuff, but basically the computer that i have right now died and got wiped so i'm missing a lot of their stuff, both korean and japanese. i remember there was a really good lj site that had most of their things on it, but i don't remember the name T_T i would really appreciate it!

Guest miss betty

BOKURA NO ONGAKU is an exceptionally great music program which solely focuses on the vocal ability of the artist

I have been dreaming for so long for them to be on this show.. Since Lovin' You, I have imagined what it would be like for the guys to be singing there.. The setting is extravagant and breathtakingly beautiful with Tokyo Tower as a night view or with chandeliers and carpets.. I would love for them to perform all their ballads there.. I'm hoping they'll perform KimiSuki & Bolero.. If it's one song then I'm sure it'll be Bolero.. If there is another artist then there would be a chance for a collaboration.. But seriously though, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm looking forward to this!

As for the sudden influx of invitations, I really can't help but feel that 2009 is turning out to be their ultimate breakthrough year into the mainstream market.. GAMBATTE!!

Steady magazine pics - YOOMIN looking dapper and fine!! Yoochun is really suited for the GQ look.. He can pull off luxury and his expressions and stance are so manly.. Changmin of course has that look which appeals to the Japanese people too..

v

v

Senorita_

There's no talk section for Bokura no Ongaku (Our music 3,4) Unless they rearrange the song, it would be impossible for them to perform Survivior, a dance song cause there's no space .. Usually there's a live band, orchestra or a mini string section..

Here are some videos for those who are unfamiliar with the program:

BoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoTqpEu_Vc4

Utada Hikaru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31FA8aHzgM

EXILE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKdFE79BAM

The Gospellers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAURPqPEBbE

Ayaka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCyipKkcWU

Ken Hirai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Ga3edClCI

Guest Senorita_

TVXQ WILL BE ON BOKURA NO ONGAKU ON 3/20

http://pds13.egloos.com/pds/200903/07/95/f...b1fae5e5928.jpg

credit: fujitv + dnbn.org

Yay. Another music program :) I hope they would have a longer interview :) I think they should perform Bolero and Survivor together, because both songs shows off their singing and dancing skills :)

[MAG] ONLY☆STAR / steady.09.04

Yoochun looks very handsome in his coat <3 He kinda reminds me of GJP's style =P lol. Both Min and Chun look great in the shoots *dies*

Guest miss_h

^

lol the boys are casting a spell or something?

lol they cant stop making fools out of themselves (in good way)

and also how close are the boys with Boa and etc?

Junsu is casting a spell. He pray hard to be not in team with Changmin. Guess what? Failed.. :lol:

The boys are very close to BoA. Junsu is trained together with her. Jaejoong is BFF with her as he says in Come To Play video where they are asking to send a massage to their close friends.

Yoochun has always been close to her. You can see their interaction back in Rising Sun days where they play fight on stage. I guess Yunho and Changmin is also close to her. Yunho mention that they called her (he and JJ) sunbae-yah because although she is a sunbae she is their friend (as in the same ages).

Welcome for all new soompier to the thread. Please make yourself at home.

Question:

When will music japan air? Yesterday is just a recording or the actual broadcast? I got a little confused in here

---

edit:

I forget to comment about Kiss Couple photo shoot. They look gorjes....

How can she manage to stand still under those stare. Yoochun famous killing stare :)

*take the picture and photoshop my self as the girls :lol:

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Taxi

When Changmin comes in in the beginning, it just hits me like a sledgehammer every time! I looove this song! I liked it already from the Fourth Album Preview, but this longer preview version was just...it blew me out of the water! (And the lyrics are so sad! :( ).

And...now I really need to go watch the Bolero perf, lol. I've been trying to keep my eyes away from the screencaps ><

Steady Magainze Photoshoot

Wow! Changmin and Chun look hot in these photos! And I have to admit - these photos have been a lot better than their other photoshoots recently, for March and April ><. I dunno... Their Japanese mag shots are always...a bit more mundane? ^^;; (Most of the time, not all).

So tiny. Hahaha. Or maybe the boys are just ginormous height-wise.

LOL!! The performance was awesome. I love them even more now.

The song has yet to grow on me but this performance did somewhat

boot it up a knotch. XD

OMG!!! This photoshoot / ad is sooooooo frickin' adorable. Changmin and

Yoochun look so suave. I love the look Yoochun's giving the girl.....*jealous!!*

Hahah. Changmin is definitely made to be a model. He's just so model-genic.

LOL. The girl is super cute, too. Lucky girl. XD

Archived