[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest spuddevaughn

Does anyone have a link to the english subbed TVXQ interview in Bokuro no Ongaku where that SMAP member said that Jaejoong is similar to KimuTaku because he is handsome. I really want to see it.

Been a silent reader for a while.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohhlalakelly

Omfg. LOL! "WOAH! DONG BANG SHIN KI!" He was totally starstruck. Jae looked adorable peaking out the door. They are so funny sucking up for money. =P Mmm.. Yunho looks SUPER handsome in this video. *dies*

I am surprised to see no one spazzing over this

this show ,they showed pics of some parts of their home in Korea and Japan

and also their bags

Jae has so many ipods and mobile phones

and he showed 3 pics from his mobile phone

HAHAHAHAH! Jae is sucha dork! Chun is an even bigger dork in the BG! Woah, Jae looks kinda hot there in the second picture. hahahaha. We finally see his forehead after so long! He should srsly cut his hair short. :)

:lol: didn't recognize him on the 2nd pic!

their bags' contents were very interesting, specially the Soulmate. These two have interesting/ unique taste/ things. :lol:

Of course, Jae must carry that mirror. Deng... Yunho brings loads of cash. O_O I do what Chun does, only bring little. 'Cus what would happen if they lost their wallet? They probably have too much bank anyway. :P

Another Guiness record? That's a lot of pictures.

Guest Serenity89

The pictures are gorgeous and the videos are just hilarious. You can always count on the guys to make your moody day turn bright again. I absolutely loved the performances they did on "Lion Heart," "Bolero," and the one with the Tokyo Backdrop. It was really breathtaking.

I can't wait for their new japanese album to be released. After listening to 9095 and "Taxi" I'm excited to see what else they have in store for us. 9095 has become one of my repeat songs.

The guys have become more handsome than ever nowadays but yet still cute.

DBSK in WGM! lol. So happy to see that.

But I wonder why Jaejoong said he read in the plane?

Lol, I was wondering the same thing too when I first saw the clip but I think Jaejoong said that because he wanted the money from HD, lol. You can kind of see him getting his reward with a smirk on his face.

Guest aizah

Does anyone have a link to the english subbed TVXQ interview in Bokuro no Ongaku where that SMAP member said that Jaejoong is similar to KimuTaku because he is handsome. I really want to see it.

Been a silent reader for a while.

referring to youtube??

here:

[EngSubbed][HQ] 090321 0.u.r Mu$!c - T.H.S.K. [1/3]

[EngSubbed][HQ] 090321 0.u.r Mu$!c - T.H.S.K. [2/3]

[EngSubbed][HQ] 090321 0.u.r Mu$!c - T.H.S.K. [3/3]

and also a new vid

090323 Sukkiri News - Subaru PressCon + Backstage Interview

Guest devillusion

090323 Zoom In Super - Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo 2009

^ MUST WATCH... THIS IS REALLY FUNNY!!!

BUHAHAHA Abusive Leader in ACTION~! just love to see HoMin. Chang Min couldn't do anything when leader-shii started to squeeze his face. awh~

were they invited to be guest or model in that fashion week? what's with the blue man? I wish someone can subs this vid! It will be COOL!

Guest deNain

^ Su and Min with sandals :wub:

Ray Magazine May Issue

DBSKRayMagMay09Issue.jpg

DBSKRayMagMay2009Issue.jpg

DBSKRayMagazineMayIssue.jpg

YunhoRayMagMay09Issue.jpg

[News] Malaysia Astro Channel Will Show TVXQ Special Programme

Anyway, for those who wondering what the special that they will air, it just that they will air their MVs and also the Making of the MVs that they will air.

Maybe they will just air 3-4 MVs of them.

[FANCAM] 090224 Kimpo Airport - TVXQ back in Korea

Maybe it has something to do with what Yunho's fathers said about the boys having a concert in Gwuangu.

when and where exactly is Dream Concert??? I keep getting confused!!! is it in the same place as last years or is it a new location???

Will the boys be able to go??? :huh:

Like Mabe said previously, that fancam was old. It was after they finished their Mirotic Con at Seoul.

And for Dream Concert it will held on 28th March at Gwangju, Yunho's hometown like what Yunho's father mentioned.

Well, usually Dream Concert will held at Seoul but who knows maybe this year they want it to be held at Gwangju. Based from dnbn, the concert that they will held this 28th is called Hope Concert. Maybe Hope Concert is equivalent to Dream Concert ;)

Anyway, somebody posted this pic before, but this one is slightly bigger size

622e2cde8a6f145e68b26229ab320c93.jpg

Yup, she is so pretty.

Guest chai~

090323 Zoom In Super - Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo 2009

^ MUST WATCH... THIS IS REALLY FUNNY!!!

oh this is very nice, thanks for sharing....the boys looked really handsome, though a tad nervous, strutting down the walk amongst the audience.

and the HOMIN near the end......so adorable!!! leadershi is squeezing changmin`s cheeks so gleefully and didn`t want to let go until changmin had to knee him in the groin. :lol:

AERA scans : I thought changmin looked the best. his pose, expression, etc.....

although, overall...i thought the lighting was alittle too dark?

These past couple of days have been great. Great music, great photos (finally, they actually look good in the japanese magazines. JJ is finally getting to show some of his major hottness), great talk shows (oshareism, night shuffle, even bokura no ongaku). We got some new material and we learned new things about them. And modeling?!?!

This is such a high. I love all the media attention they are getting in Japan. It's like Korea now.

I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

Fighting! TVXQ~!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Bokura no Ongaku:

i cant stop watching it!!!

XD i already comment on it before..but it's so amazing!!

dont really have anything to share.

i noticed something while watching this again...

Soulmate! lolz...yoochun touching jae's hair...so cute!

soulmate.jpg

Fashion show:

the boys are so playful! i love how they

can have fun and be their selves everywhere they good.

homin was so funny! ^^ leadersshi is usually serious.

Aera:

i also dont like the lighting, it makes the picture look weird.

i'm loving how they're so active in japan now...it's like kouhaku opened up new opportunities

for them. they're getting attention from seniors like smap. :)

Guest dreamyxxx

ROFLLLLL

this has got to be the most hilarious thing ive seen in the past week

i can't stop laughing xD

i couldnt get over how nervous the other members looked when jaejoong started showing them the photos on his phone LMAO

they were all like "oh..crap..-__-" LOL

ahh man i'm so jealous that jaejoong has so many ipods and phones

its a shame they didnt show what was in Junsu and Changmin's bags =(

thanks for the links!

Guest minh_89

Wow, the guys are really busy in Japan. There are so many magazines featuring them that it makes me dizzy, and they also managed to participate in the Tokyo fashion show and Subaru promotions... I love the behind the scene footage in the Tokyo fashion show, we finally get to see some Homin doing what they do best: abusing each other! and I can't wait Oshare Ism to be subbed, it was soo funny, especially when Jaejoong started showing the pictures on his phone... he wasn't kidding when he said he likes to take unique pictures (and look at how nervous the other members were HAHA especially Yoochun!).

Guest kayzpal

Aera:

i also dont like the lighting, it makes the picture look weird.

I disagree. I think it's refreshing to see something intense and mysterious like this in their photoshoots particularly in Japan. I like their sexy poses too!

I am a little bit bored with the usual ones where they're just sitting down or standing with the same old expression, wearing the typical colourful mix-matched outfits. They look more classy in Aera spread. This is just my opinion. :)

And I just had to post my question again because no one seem to respond.

Does anyone know whether I can download dbsk's songs and singles from iTunes store?

Because I really prefer to just get the songs from there. I mean it's quick, easy but at the same time you're still supporting them.

I looked for their songs yesterday but I couldn't find them. Could someone direct me to it?

Thank you.

Guest Kikiness

I disagree. I think it's refreshing to see something intense and mysterious like this in their photoshoots particularly in Japan. I like their sexy poses too!

I am a little bit bored with the usual ones where they're just sitting down or standing with the same old expression, wearing the typical colourful mix-matched outfits. They look more classy in Aera spread. This is just my opinion. :)

And I just had to post my question again because no one seem to respond.

Does anyone know whether I can download dbsk's songs and singles from iTunes store?

Because I really prefer to just get the songs from there. I mean it's quick, easy but at the same time you're still supporting them.

I looked for their songs yesterday but I couldn't find them. Could someone direct me to it?

Thank you.

are you searching through the Japan itunes?

if not then switch your country to Japan, and search Tohoshinki and their songs should pop up.

I agree with your Aera comment, at least the poses and clothing seem a bit different.

and I think the lighting looks worse because the person's scanner wasn't all that great.

I wish they'd have more variety in clothing for their Japanese magazines...it always seems to be the same black suit.

there are like 5 magazines coming out on the 24th, so hopefully there'll be some variation

Guest blaze

Not sure if this was mentioned but the Music Lovers episode featuring THSK will air on March 29th at 12:30 a.m (JST) on channel NTV.

117touhou01.jpg117touhou02.jpg117touhou03.jpg

Source: http://www.ntv.co.jp/mlovers/

The boys' #1 super fan, Sekine, also made an appearance, and it seems like there will be a THSK+Sekine Summer Dream collab. This should be fun. :lol:

---

Besides strutting their stuff at the Japan Fashion Week in Tokyo fashion show, they also performed Bolero. Other guests that were present include Maki Goto and alan.

Guest Senorita_

Swear Endorsment - Aboslutely hot! Why can't they wear something similar like that in Japan? I miss the boys wearing white now -_-

Dream Concert is 28th March.

Oh wow, that's next week. So if Dream Concert's going to be in GwangJu, I wonder if they will have another one around June in Seoul? But I think they will, since it's always held in summer every year.

Archived