[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

SMOKING PICS:

I think it's OK to post their smoking pics, but the smoking it self is bad...

But in a way I am glad to see these post. I see that Yoochun know that the fans taking his picture while holding the cigarette (on the second posted pics) and he just being cool about it. It means that they trust their fans high enough to show their black and white side. I guess this is about the time, I remember Shinhwa started to open up and show their 'ugly side' (if you may called it so) at this ages and times of career.

And I hope when the time is come, they will be open to us and announced that they are in relationship or not. (Although I highly doubt they will do it in anytime soon, it still dangerous).

[TRANS]100201 Xiah to be featured in Japan's Number One Selling Men's Magazine!

I always feel that Junsu have the most male fans or atleast an oji-san fans :)

Good luck for all the individual magazine feature..

FIghting!!!!

Break Out! Oricon Day 6

-- *1 *1 *1 *1 *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 6,729

169,842 + 32,153 + 17,948 + 12,811 + 10,033 + 6,729 = 249,516

Credit: DNBN

they're still #1, but still need 484 till 250k :(

Don't forge that all the purchases from outland and other shop hasn't been added to this number and it will be at the weekly chart.. So I have a strong believe that we will reach 250k on weekly sales.. ^^

---

edit...

VV

I don't know how to explain it in simple way. so, sorry for my failed attempt ;)

From my understanding, avex shipped a certain number of CD to the CD store all over Japan when it's released (I don't know the exact number). These will be add later if the demand was high (as in sold out), and usually the retailer will inform avex about this and asked them to shipped more CDs.

Now, it only the third day and they already shipped around 300k copies of THSK cd's --> means that there are high demand and the store keep asking avex to re-stoke their CD's. This will not be mean that it will be sold right away, but guaranteed, that THSK CD's will be sold 300k someday (hopefully this week seeing the high number)...

We don't know how much avex has been shipped THSK CD's in the past, but this must be a new feature for Max to blog about it. :)

I have high confident that the international fans will give more than 10k to the weekly number.

FIGHTING!!!! us!!!!!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chantesuta

Didn't Mr. CEO Max Matsuura say over 300K was shipped? I'm confused. Shipped to where? The stores? Online orders? Can somebody please explain for me? 'Cause the Oricon says only about almost 250K. >< Sorry if this is a stupid question and if it was answered before.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT* @BitterLemon, miss_h Oh, I get it now. That makes sense. Thanks for answering my question! :D

Another question! When does the Oricon charts get updated? Everyday, right? At what time JST? I have asked a few questions today lol A nice HD youtube link to one of my favourite TVXQ song's PV should make it less spammish, right?

Begin HD

Bolero HD

Credits to the uploader~!

Smoking or not, they are all still SMOKING HOT!!

Its normal in Korea for guys to smoke, although its pretty bad for health. But if they feel that they can get some sort of satisfaction through smoking then I guess it would be fine.

But pls, smoke less guys, you guys are going to "burn" your throat

Guest dbsgdec

^

In M'sia, smoking is normal, but its still considered bad and unhealthy, mostly because the effect would be worst for people around the smoker.

I dont mind them smoking, but I do hope they will try to lessen it. Most desease, cancer, heart and lung problems nowadays come frm smoking. This is not us minding their personal life, but us worried about them and want whats best for them.

Jaesuchun looks tired from the airport pics~~ and Junsu!! Tomorrow!!!

Feb 2, 8PM (korean time) The Third Xiahzart Performance!!!!!!!!

Empty w'out pics xD So here we go~

f00940944b658e4b1bbdd.jpg

61259630.jpg

Look at the fullhouse Sejong Cultural Centre~!

1zl3tah.jpg

credit: as tagged + xiah-sshi

Guest BitterLemon

Didn't Mr. CEO Max Matsuura say over 300K was shipped? I'm confused. Shipped to where? The stores? Online orders? Can somebody please explain for me? 'Cause the Oricon says only about almost 250K. >< Sorry if this is a stupid question and if it was answered before.

Thanks in advance!

I think they are the number of CDs shipped to stores, not necessarily the number of CDs sold. I have the impression that they somehow predict the number from the number of pre-order.

Hope I give you the right information :P

Guest +*-ilovese7en-*+

100201 Yunho @ Kimpo Airport

wow they're back so fast ,they must be very tried :o

53824414201002012000445828526328-2.jpg

53824414201002012000445828526328-1.jpg

53824414201002012000445828526328678.jpg

53824414201002012003292073994375493.jpg

credit : as tagged + uknow baidu

DO NOT HOTLINK

^ Back so soon?

Oh yeah, sorry guys, but i have a request. It's my birthday soon, and i want to buy a necklace for myself. So i was wondering if you have some pics of the boys' necklaces/rings? When i see loads of pendants in the shops i get confused which one i will get.

Well done to Xiahzart! :D

Thanks in advance!

The number of the CD shipped is the number that the company (in this case Avex) had produced and distributed to the whole-seller or distributor (CD shops like Tower Records, HMV etc or online shops like CDJapan, YesAsia, AmazonJapan, etc). The number is influenced by the request from those shops, usually generated from the previous sales from the artist and the number of pre-order received for that particular CD. Right now, the number of the CD shipped for Break Out is 300K, but if there are more demand of the CD, Avex will just simply produced and shipped more according to the additional order. The distributor has to be careful when they order, because I highly doubt that they can return the unsold CD and asked for refund. So the number that they order will have to be enough to satisfy the costumer's demand and yet not too much so that they will not have a large number of unsold CD on their hand.

Oricon chart counts the number of CD sold by the distributor (CD shops like Tower Records, HMV etc or online shops like CDJapan, YesAsia, AmazonJapan, etc) to the fans (the end-customer).

Hope that helps.

Guest dita_Von_tesse

girl, you just made me even more frustated than i already have T_T

i really really REALLY want to watch this :wacko:which is a new record for me, coz i ABSOLUTELY have no interest in musicals, except for the really famous ones LOL :ph34r:

seems like junsu had broken so many fangirls' hearts, though ;)

well, still 15+ more performances, isn't it ? he'll be a musical expert in the last performance for sure =)

so, don't think there'll be a Break Out performance after all :(

but then, i'm SO excited to see the total sales at the end of the week :P

thanks for the lipsync bros vid btw. haven't seen them in AGES.

they believe in the boys, too !!! (although in a kinda different way)

it made me happy LMAO

Guest petiteange22

Want to share this lovely vid:

JC 陪你到世界的终结--开站特辑

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS!

"i'll be with you till the end of the world"

all jaechun fans should watch it.

it's so sweet.

soulmates <3

[iNFO] 100201 February Latest Idol Groups Fanclub Rankings On Daum

1 TVXQ 787,484 - 2581

http://cafe.daum.net/soul48

i have little to say about those 2581 people (i wouldn't even call them fans)

i'm just proud of the 787484 who stayed and are willing to wait for them.

real fans will stick it out with them through thick and thin.

not claiming to be fans only when they're active, or comeback with a hit song.

Break Out! Oricon Day 6

-- *1 *1 *1 *1 *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 6,729

all the 1 1 1 1 1 1 makes me happy :lol:

as far as i'm concerned, they have weekly no. 1 in the bag already

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

i was lurking in BB thread.

then i saw this..

anyone knows how this works?

i mean when is this?

Top 7 Best First Week's sales

viewimagez.jpg

cre : DC Taeyeon + cecil

BB 2nd Album - Remember, GD Heartbreaker & 3rd Mini Album is on the list!

thanks... and also, i thought the cover was version C of MIROTIC,ryt?

coz thats the cover of the cd sold in PH which is VERSION C.

and also, their rising sun,"O", and triangle albums are not included which sold more than 100k in a week is not included because the bases of this chart did not start in that period ryt?

l

l

l

l

V

Guest dita_Von_tesse

^ it's the list of idol groups' first week sales of their albums.

DBSK sold more than 100k copies on their first week and it made #1 on the list =D

(i'm pretty sure their repackaged albums sold well, too ^^)

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[iNFO] 100201 Top 10 Oricon Single Daily Ranking Update, From Jan 27 to Feb 01 (Day 1-6)

Tohoshinki "BREAK OUT!" is #1 in Oricon Single Daily for 6 consecutive days from the day it was released, 27th January 2010.

Day 1

4321567907_0e8dff9fd9.jpg

Day 2

4322296974_865fb96c90.jpg

Day 3

4322285672_ec3896af31.jpg

Day 4

4322282432_6a8e45373a.jpg

Day 5

4322270326_cef3825684.jpg

Day 6

4321534559_4bb93be6a0.jpg

Always keep the faith!

Source: Oricon Chart

Shared by: raenxia @ OneTVXQ.com

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

[TRANS] 100201 Gag Concert’s Rising Star Oh Nami Says “YoungWoong Jaejoong Is My Idol”

25zjae0.jpg

Gag Concert’s new star Oh Nami has revealed her unique relationship with TVXQ’s YoungWoong Jaejoong.

Through an interview with Sports Donga, Oh Nami revealed that her hometown was Gongju, Chung Cheong Province, and introduced YoungWoong Jaejoong as a ‘hometown friend’.

“Because Gongju is such a small place, kids with talent became popular very quickly. Although YoungWoong Jaejoong is younger than me, we went to the same supplementary academy.” Oh Nami, who was a track athlete until high school, said that YoungWoong Jaejoong played a large role in making her pursue her dream of becoming a comedian.

“As I was living in a rural town, I just wandered because I didn’t know how to become a celebrity. But then I heard that YoungWoong Jaejoong became a trainee at SM Entertainment and I gained the courage to pursue my dream from that fact,” said Oh Nami. She also added that, “I saw YoungWoong Jaejoong never give up his dream of being a singer and then finally achieve it, so I decided to pursue my own dream no matter what came in my way.”

Even though six years have passed, Oh Nami still remembers the name and newspaper that printed the first article about YoungWoong Jaejoong which showed that her memories of the idol member are quite special to her.

After graduating from university, Oh Nami went on to a graduate school in Seoul and debuted as part of KBS’ 23rd Comedian group in 2008. She is currently gaining popularity in KBS 2TV’s ‘Gag Concert’ corner ‘Solo Heaven, Couple Hell’. Last year, she received the Rookie Award at the KBS Entertainment Awards and proved her skills as a successful comedian.

source: [Donga+Yuaerubi]

translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

[TRANS] 100201 Tohoshinki, Japanese Activities Surpassing Expectations!

044gks2009223.jpg

Tohoshinki’s popularity in Japan is still as explosive as ever.

The March edition of women’s magazine <JJ>, which TVXQ posed as the cover models for, was completely sold out on the 23rd, only two days after its release.

TVXQ is the first male group to grace the cover of <JJ> ever since its first release 35 years ago.

A <JJ> representative said, “Last March, we had a TVXQ special in the magazine for three months and the response we received from it was explosive.

Taking into consideration that the theme for the covers is ‘Surprise’, we decided to give TVXQ fans a special surprise.

Therefore, we began continually asking TVXQ’s side for a confirmation to our proposal since last summer and we finally succeeded in getting it.”

The photoshoot and interview took place in December, and even though TVXQ was busy with their scheduled appearances in NHK’s Kouhaku Uta Gassen and the Japanese Record Awards, the members took an active approach during the photoshoot and kept the atmosphere bright and cheerful the entire time.

The TVXQ special named ‘Valentine Day Special’ is eight pages long with pictures as well as a ‘100 Q&A’ from each of the members that reveals information about their private lives. The edition also contains photos signed by the members as a present to the readers.

The March edition <JJ> magazine that was sold out in two days is currently reaching prices as high as 5000 Yen (55 USD) on Auction, which is significantly larger than the original price of 650 Yen (7 USD). In numerous fansites, many fans who could not buy the magazine can be seen saying things like, ‘I want to buy it, but no store has it,’ ‘I can get a taste of TVXQ’s popularity in Japan through this. I knew that buying concert tickets was hard, but I didn’t expect to find buying a magazine so difficult.’

<JJ> stated on the 25th that they decided to reprint the March edition and will begin distributing them to stores around the nation on the 29th.

Tohoshinki, succeeds with CDs as well as magazines

TVXQ also celebrated another title as Number One on the Oricon Single Chart with their new single <Break Out!> that was released on the 27th.

The 29th single <Break Out!> is not only the title song for NHK drama <Domehane!> (every Thursday at 8pm) that began on January 7th, it also sold 169,842 copies on the first day and demonstrated a clear margin between it and the second place single by Japanese rock group L’Arc-en-Ciel that sold 33,051 copies.

On the 22nd of January, <Break Out!> was labeled as the ‘most anticipated new single album’ on Oricon’s survey before its release.

TVXQ is awaiting the release of their first best album <BEST SELECTION 2010> on February 17th and many are interested to see whether TVXQ will be able to carry their ’sold out streak.’

source: [asiae+DNBN]

translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone here !!!

I´ve have been working very hard this last days gomen ne :( !!!

How are U my angels♥ ???

I´d like to thank U always for all Great posts here always with

mportant Infos ♥!!!

Domo Arigato !!!

I´m just passing to post more

JaeJoong♥´s airport Pics !!!

Tell me what do U think about his new hair color ???

It looks very natural this time ne ???

I think hios hair is getting the way and now it´s very natural !!!

Anyway this man is perfect a lot !!!

He don´t need nothing to be simply AMAZING !!!

1770.jpg

1771.jpg

1772.jpg

1773.jpg

1774.jpg

Credits Airport Pics:astagged.

Shared By:TvxqPowerfullGods

Guest Senorita_

HoMin back only a few hours after JSC -_-....I just so wish they would go and come back together at the airport. Why I dislike SME more and more when I think about it <.<

The weekly Oricon chart should be out tommorrow =) And I'm curious to know the weekly sales too - 250k maybe?

Guest YukariiChangmin

request ^^

i want some changmin's pics

those pics from the last few pages i really love it, so please please ^^ thxs alot

Can I collaborate ?

Oh~ Changmin is my life :wub:

The changmin fans tend to be mild and usually forums are not very active. B)

There´s no need to be aggressively biased or hysterical in the extreme, ;)

but I think that the changmin´s fans must show more love you for him. :P

It´s healthy ne ? :)

Thanks for your lovable request I´ll try to post more Changmin´s pics !

The world needs more Changminlicious hahaha! :lol:

26.jpg

25_5.jpg

2475.jpg

2733_7.jpg

2739.png

2801-1.jpg

3008.jpg

3123.jpg

3683.jpg

3685.jpg

3688.jpg

Min7.jpg

And BONUS for you♥

These my favorite Changmin´s pictures

SEXY *SMEXY *HOT* and WET OMG *dies*

Help me i died :wacko:

MAX2.jpg

MAX3.jpg

MAX.gif

Credits:as tagged + baidu + TVXQPOWERFULLGODS+PRINCESHIMCHANGMINBLOG

Guest Honey_KizZ

[TRANS/YT] 100129 Tohoshinki on Japan TV News - Overview of the Current Situation

Tohoshinki on Japan TV News

The reportor’s opinion

Summary:

An overview of the situation up to now: The 3 members’ conflict w/ management, rumours of a rift between members, even of disbandment, etc.

Then, as evidence of things starting to move forward in Japan at least;

1) their united appearance in women’s monthly mag JJ (cover+8 full pages, ca.170,000 copies immediately sold out!) To the magazine’s question “What’s your greatest treasure?” JJ apparently replied “the members”.

2) new single released 1/27

3) Best of album out on 2/17

Re rumoured rift between members; that DBSK’s rehearsals for Kohaku song fest was closed to the public was nothing unusual, but common practice for top acts at the festival. Contrary to rumours, they were even seen all leaving in the same van. Also, at Record Taisho Awards the five were witnessed cheering on and enjoying the show together.

However, the controversy has been causing distress among them, CM has lost a lot of weight and JS was briefly hospitalized in Seoul.

They seem to have finally gotten together recently to dicuss their future, and agreed that DBSK can only exist with the five of them together. As far as Japan is concerned, there is no conflict (the management is different from Korea), and they are even said to be discussing plans for future concerts.

In addition, at a 1/24 fan event celebrating JJ’s bday (he wasn’t there), his parents read out a message on his behalf: “I know you’ve been waiting, but please wait.

…a bit more. We hope we can bring you good news some time soon.”

The report concludes that these words sum up the positive direction things are going for them, and that it looks like DBSK will be coming back!  [END of Translation]

I sure hope so!!! I’m keeping the faith!

Source: xrauren @ YouTube

Translation: yiandtlcw @ YouTube

Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + OneTVXQ.com

This is totally different from korea's perspective.

Guest sheilapiglet

^thankyou Japan!...you're so supportive and caring towards the boys' future and well being...can't wait for the boys' comeback=)

[Fancam]100201 Changmin arrived kimpo airport

he's so busy!..heading to Jeju island right away apparently.

someone managed to partially record YH singing through the phone during his fan bday party celebration for him...sounds so familiar!...which song is it again?

Archived