[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Honey_KizZ

^^^^

it's no surprise that groups usually lose fans when they're not active.

4th post.

I want to quote a cassie friend of mine:

For me, it's good that those fans are actually leaving....

ditto. i've always been indifferent to whether they were in korea or japan...i'm just happy that they are active.

of course i'm a little biased to korea, but it doesnt change who the boys are to me.

about my comment on singing and smoking.

i had no idea that it actually helps you sing, i'm still skeptical about it...but i believe

that the future risk out weigh the benefits.

yesasia:

they're pretty good w/ delivery, my packages are always well protected w/ bubble wrap.

100201 ChunJaeSu

4lnd6f.jpg

x513dg.jpg

nqr445.jpg

credit: naver+as tagged

shared by: sharingyoochun.net

already back in korea??

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EternalELF

REQUEST!

can i have dbsk's predebut pics?

i was going through pictures and im just craving some lol

thanks!

ps: about the smoking issue, i wish they stopped, cause i care about their health and smoking is not ok cause not only does it hurt you, but also the people around you, but theyre also grown up and they know what they want and lets just leave it at that

Guest alexkziel

Yunho being a bad boy -_-

Smoking is really bad for your health and a nasty habit.

All the people know this.

They are singers and in Yoochun case it's so much MUCH worse because he has a lung sickness already. :(

They are their own person, they can do whatever they want.

But we cant object because we want them healthy, it would better if they stop with the smoking and drinking because both things are easily addictive, and I don´t want to watch them wasting their talents because of it.

They are young so maybe is just temporary or something that they do here and there. We can only hope.

Guest sheilapiglet

idk if this's what you're looking for.

-

3:58

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56RnzIvhWY

4:03

cuz' if this's that you're looking for. in TSC's album is the .mp3 version (but live version). if you don't hav that version, send me a PM ;D

Bad English.. sorry u.ú

thanks, but am hoping for a clean version where it sounds almost as perfect as the cd but with the high note (in TSC, YC unfortunately lost control near the end there=P)...hehe..I know it's hard to find, but I like the japanese version more overall I think, it's just that it's missing YC's awesome high note=P

I find it kinda strange why "fans" would want to post pics of the guys smoking anyways?..I'm very against it, but I find that there's no point shining more light on it...we already know they smoke and hope they stop..period...we don't need to be given proof of it all the time.

stuff to share:

100201 Jaechunsu Back to Korea

wow, that "promotion" was fast..they're back already...from the screencaps, they look kinda sick and tired (mostly YC)...I hope they're okay...especially since JS has Mozart again.

Guest ferrel2010

Yunho being a bad boy -_-

Smoking is really bad for your health and a nasty habit.

All the people know this.

They are singers and in Yoochun case it's so much MUCH worse because he has a lung sickness already. :(

They are their own person, they can do whatever they want.

But we cant object because we want them healthy, it would better if they stop with the smoking and drinking because both things are easily addictive, and I don´t want to watch them wasting their talents because of it.

They are young so maybe is just temporary or something that they do here and there. We can only hope.

Is Jaejoong still smoking too? Is there any picture too?

Guest sunny_dance

I find it kinda strange why "fans" would want to post pics of the guys smoking anyways?..I'm very against it, but I find that there's no point shining more light on it...we already know they smoke and hope they stop..period...we don't need to be given proof of it all the time.

i agree. smoking is a disgusting habit, but it doesn't make me love them any less. i also don't understand the need to continue harping on this subject when the fact is already well known. of course, their health is of concern, but we can only hope that they make the right choices.

Is Jaejoong still smoking too? Is there any picture too?

yep. he's a smoker and a drinker too.

i remember him saying once in an interview that he'll live only till 40 because of his habits, which i pray to god will not happen. :)

Guest Honey_KizZ

^^

there are no recent pictures of jj smoking...but if you read the GQ interview he talks about it.

They're back! lol...lipsyncbros.

havent seen them in years.

[TRANS] 100201 Tohomobile - Staff Blog

Yunho taking photos!

29mubtv.jpg

He's doing a good job for a lot of the shots!!

Yunho is doing a photoshoot for [POPTEEN]♪

His pose is just absolutely fantastic.

20kqf5l.jpg

Changmin is too good looking... it's dangerous.

One of the frames for the [sPUR] photoshoot.

The male camp was murmuring with a straight face "If I can be re-born, I want to be Changmin." (laugh)

Changmin was very modest, but he was really very cool!

(T/N: I can't read the last line too clearly cos it's blocked :\)

2946xcx.jpg

34sfips.jpg

Thank you!

30rqxj4.jpg

I received a lot of birthday wishes from Japan as well~!

I also received the short messages just everyone sent! I'm always thankful!!!

- by Jejung-

While waiting...

etgv8h.jpg

Junsu looks very comfortable lying on the massage chair backstage..!

He had a butt massage (laugh)

Long time no see!

2upd7h0.jpg

We'll work hard for the promotions!

Everyone, please look forward to a cool Tohoshinki!

-by Yunho-

This is a question!

j7dn2w.jpg

"Can you see my face~!?"

Please continue to look after us in future~

-by Yuchun-

P.S. This is a question! Please try to find me!!

On the day of the interview

ir6epw.jpg

Junsu is going to appear on 'smart'!

As it's a male fashion magazine, so every please anticipate a Jun-chan who tries to be cool!

It goes on sale 24 March!

He also received a limited edition heart-shaped donut from 'smart' editor, Mr Igarashi!!

Source: [shooku & baidutvxq]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

*Question: I guess there's no CD version of Love in the Ice (japanese version) where YC sings the high note right?...it's always been the lower octave?..if so, then does someone have an mp3 of a live recording of them singing the japanese version but with the high note? (am hoping for a clean version tho without fan screams and stuff)....thanks.

Sorry to cut your post..

Here is the link: http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/2008/02/do...n-ice-live.html ;)

Guest ferrel2010

i agree. smoking is a disgusting habit, but it doesn't make me love them any less. i also don't understand the need to continue harping on this subject when the fact is already well known. of course, their health is of concern, but we can only hope that they make the right choices.

yep. he's a smoker and a drinker too.

i remember him saying once in an interview that he'll live only till 40 because of his habits, which i pray to god will not happen. :)

Thank you for your info...

I hope all of them 5 will always healthy, strong and still singing until they reach old ages...

Guest ms.incredible

For some reason Yunho in the same sentence as bad boy made me LOL, but who knows, didn't he say he liked girls with a wild side or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't think anyone's being malicious by posting pics of the guys smoking. They are who they are.*shrug* Can't say you really "love" or care about someone yet refuse to acknowledge certain parts of their character. IMO, it's better their fans can see their not "idol perfect" and still accept them.

Guest afterglow.

they're back in korea already? that was quick. :/

i'm loving the staff for giving us constant updates on tohomobile. lol at the male staff's fascination with changmin. XD. i can't wait to see all the new pics!

do the weeklies come out today or tomorrow?

Guest orangeribbon

omo...they already back to korea...they look really tired...poor them...its diif. on the day they departure...hope they regain their energy...huhu..hwaiting DBSK :D

Guest sheilapiglet

Sorry to cut your post..

Here is the link: http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/2008/02/do...n-ice-live.html ;)

oh my gosh, thank you so much!..that's exactly the type of version I was looking for!...sounded CD perfect even tho it was live and I'm so glad they sang this in Japan where the fans are always so respectfully quiet=P

For some reason Yunho in the same sentence as bad boy made me LOL, but who knows, didn't he say he liked girls with a wild side or am I thinking of someone else?

I don't think anyone's being malicious by posting pics of the guys smoking. They are who they are.*shrug* Can't say you really "love" or care about someone yet refuse to acknowledge certain parts of their character. IMO, it's better their fans can see their not "idol perfect" and still accept them.

hehe..yep, I thot so too...YH is like the total opposite of a "bad boy"...lol=P

anyways, i still find it unthoughtful to post pics of the guys that "harm them"....the fans can acknowledge their faults and still love them the way they are, but doesn't mean they need to be reminded repeatedly about something negative they already know....for example, if you have a dear friend that is obviously overweight, you hope in your heart that they get their health back through various means (exercise, eating healthy, etc), but you don't go around telling others how fat your friend looks for whatever reason, if you know what I mean....not sure if I'm making sense=P

anyways, stuff to share:

[Trans]100128 Mozart Added Pusan Performance. Xiah?

Translation:

Hello, this is EMK Musical Company.

Thank you so much for your much interest in our production.

We would like to inform you additional performance schedule of the musical “Mozart!”

[Musical Mozart!] Pusan performance:

A performance period: March 27, 2010 – March 28 (Four Performances Total)

Performance ground: Pusan Cultural Center University Theater

Performance time: At 3 PM and 7 PM

Performance time: 145 minutes

A seat class: VIP 130,000 won / R 110,000 won / S 90,000 won / A 50,000 won

Cast: To be announced later

(T/N: Which means that Xiah may or may not play with this one performed at Pusan.)

Always Keep The Faith!

source credit: Musical Mozart!+Picnicxiah

translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com

shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!

hmmm...how scheming (if they are in fact scheming..hehe)....now fans might just buy the tickets for the chance of seeing Junsu but end up having to watch someone else in the end....good sale tactic if you ask me=P

[info] 100201 Tohoshinki In 44 Page Special Edition

Tohoshinki In 44 Page Special Edition

《BARKS+ plus Dance & Vocal, HIPHOP 2007 Spring》

Slated for 22 February 2010

Tohoshinki often make the chart for Barks’ Access rankings due to their dance and harmonization, which attracts many fans.

This magazine will introduce artists that catch the eye.

Tohoshinki

Within these 44 pages, only available in BARKS, we will also introduce topics like Tohoshinki’s first Budokan concert, limited edition fanclub tickets, sell out tickets, as well as how AVEX CEO Max Matsuura frequently talks about them on his blog.

T/N: From my understanding, the whole edition’s special should be 44 pgs, and not 44 pgs of toho

source: [baidutvxq]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

interesting....especially the topic of Max's special attention to THSK=)

Guest Senorita_

Yeah smoking is bad, but we can't do anything about it. I'm against smoking, but it's their lives and they know what they're doing. I'm sure sooner or later they'll realise that it's bad for them and they'll quit. But I must say quitting would be hard as everyone says.

JSC back in Korea so soon? I guess HoMin is coming back later.

Hey...

I'm just gonna check if you noticed:

Hasn't Changminnie gotten too thin? He's barely visible! He needs to eat even more than he already do! ^^ I feel a bit worried for him.

And about all this smoking thing. Yes, it is a very bad habbit to smoke and as someone wrote (can't remember who, SRY! ><) cigarrettes should be banned from this planet. But still. They are big boys now and need to be resposible for themselves. I hope and pray they will quit soon for everyone's sake. Because it's not just the person smoking that get hurt, but the people around them as well.

I also saw someone saying something that singers sometimes smoke to clear their throats. I haven't heard that before but I know that sometimes singers are encouraged to smoking because their voices get darker and deeper then. Which is absoultelt crazy. I wouldn't encourage someone to hurt or kill him/herself.

AND! I'm not done yet ;)

Is there ANY possibility to see Junsu's musical online? If there are subtitles it would be even better. But I'm just wondering, because I really want to see it!!

Take care and always keep the faith!

//LOve Tackra

Guest eternalmerkamoon

Break Out! Oricon Day 6

-- *1 *1 *1 *1 *1→*1 東方神起 「BREAK OUT!」 6,729

-- *2 *2 *2 *2 *2→*2 L'Arc~en~Ciel 「BLESS」 4,565

-- *6 *5 *4 *5 *7↑*3 田村ゆかり 「My wish My love」 3,016

-- *5 *7 *7 *4 *4→*4 アイドリング!!! 「S.O.W.センスオブワンダー」

-- *4 *4 *3 *3 *3\*5 FUNKY MONKEY BABYS 「涙/夢」

-- *3 *3 *5 *7 *6→*6 AAA 「Heart and Soul」

*1 12 10 *8 *6 *5\*7 YUI 「GLORIA」

*3 18 17 12 10 11/*8 水樹奈々 「PHANTOM MINDS」

-- 14 11 15 14 14↑*9 SuG 「gr8 story」

-- 13 15 14 19 17↑10 戸松遥 「Girls,Be Ambitious.」

169,842 + 32,153 + 17,948 + 12,811 + 10,033 + 6,729 = 249,516

Credit: DNBN

they're still #1, but still need 484 till 250k ~ I'm excited for the Weekly sales number, since they're going to count the online sales!!

Guest miki326

^ does that mean if they get the #1 spot one more day, they get weekly? would that be their first time?

That's it for 1st week sales. Their weekly number should be 250k+ because oricon will add in sales from sources that haven't reported before. DBSK should be #1 weekly, and I'm pretty sure they'll get the #1 monthly spot too. This isn't their first #1 weekly, but I'm pretty sure it'll be their first monthly #1.

Archived