[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest sheilapiglet

shaki, wow, you sly dog you!...so he must've impregnated another female dog whilst the other was still pregnant!..lol=P

[NEWS] 100510 Japanese Fan’s Support Ad in Korean Newspaper:

“South Korea, China and Japan are one large union! by Cassie"

[Entertainment News]

"Five Balloons" of the Japanese fan gathering of TVXQ which Kei☆Tand Keroko (both handle name) serve as their

representative carried an aid advertisement to support TVXQ on January 4th in the general newspaper page

of "Chuo Nippo" of South Korea.

This organization begun the fund-raising campaign named “Tohoshiki SMILE Project” for an aid advertisement,

and attained their target figure on December 25. Finally, the total fund-raising amount reached to

2,728,000 yen, and this aid advertising printing had been accomplished.

In the advertisement, five balloons with the names of the five members of TVXQ appeared

on the blue sky, with the written message of love from Japanese fans,

"JUNSU, YUCHON, JEAJOON, CHANGMIN, YUNHO of TVXQ,

We love you forever,

and we will keep on waiting

until you can show us your smile from the bottom of your heart.

With much love and gratitude, from Japan,”

Many comments were written in a TVXQ's Korean fan site "DNBN",

"I am really impressed by Japanese fans",

"It seems that our nationality, age and gender do not matter when we love TVXQ",

"We were moved by Chinese fans (Chinese fans aid advertisement was carried in the newspaper a while ago),

and now Japanese fans. South Korea, China and Japan are one large union."

(T/N: International fans are one with them as well, right?!! YEY!!)

-omitted

It seems that many fans want five members to work together continuously in 2010.

[Entertainment News] 2010/01/05(Tue.) 11:29: searchina.ne.jp

Feel free to repost. ^^

Source Credit: link

Translation: Junsulv (Responsible for any trans/posting errors etc. )

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

don't forget that the international fans have made that video from around the world in different languages stating that they'll wait for DBSK as well...fans unite!=)

[TRANS] 100106 Bigeast Fan Mail

Happy new year, Bigeasts.

Please support us this year, too.

* 2010 New Year Greeting Card

We have sent out the new year greeting cards to those who have become the member of Bigeast by December 13, 2009.

(few sentences omitted)

*Bigeast Magazine Vol.15

We are currently producing the Bigeast Magazine Vol 15, and we will send you the magazine around the middle of February.

We are sorry to keep you waiting, please wait awile.

We will inform you once we finish the shipment of the magazine.

(few sentences omitted)

>>>2010/01/05 Sent by Bigeast Office

T/N: So the Bigeast Office started moving again~~ now, we know that we have the new Bigeast Magazine to look forward to! In the meanwhile, please enjoy the cute handwritings of the members in Bigeast 14 here.

Source: Bigeast Office

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kirei_na_yuki

hello guys .. am a silent reader.. for those aussie out there

sone.. elf and cass are doing a massive sydney hunt

so if anyone not working and want to meet up and have fun this next few days while they are here

they will be there (fans) at hilton hotel, circular quay, town hall, bondi, manly and all possible place for photo shoot (if rumor of photo shoot is true)..we are all going to be spread all over and .. with contacts .. if one group find them .. all call would be sent out .. and someone will scream it out hahah ..

does anyone know if they will be going to feather dale ?

are they going feather dale??? pls tell me!!!! i live like 20 mins from there!! and pls tell me when they're going back coz im going on a beach retreat with some of my mates this sunday over at manly for a wk. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ i wanna know if they'd still be here by then. btw these places seem to obvious to take pics so try some other low key areas such as cronulla and maroubra beach or even parks as well like botanical garden. LOL anyone wanna try uluru xP jkz.

Guest kinkie_lass

Yunho is not in Australia joining his band mates because he's with me... :lol:

Any news on when will AVEX broadcast the premiere of Breakout PV. sheesh i'm dying to know what kind of a lulzy choreography Sam-san had for them this time XDDD aren't they going to promote Breakout at all? like TV appearances here and there. it's going to be very hard to achieve 500K of sales if they aren't going to do any exposure about their release at all

Guest ApplePieCola

[iNFO] 100106 Harang & Shaki Give Birth

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/y...na4/25i975g.jpg

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/yuulina4/j5yolx.jpg

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/y...na4/33yrfr9.jpg

The breeder who looks after the members' dogs left a message on his cyworld saying that Harang (Yoochun's) and Shaki (Junsu) have given birth to puppies!

Arrangements are being made for the pups to be sold.

As the dogs are pedigree breeds, the price is a little steep (around 600,000 Korean won), and they've also requested that the puppies are sold to people who can bring them up in a good environment, so the fans have left messages saying that they can't afford to buy them.

Previously, Yoochun had felt that Harang was still too young, so Harang's first puppy birth is unexpected.

This is the second time for Shaki, who gave birth to puppies in August last year.

The puppies' eyes have not opened yet, so photos will be revealed on a later date.

The mini-room indicates that the photos will probably be out by the 7th.

Source: [baidutvxq]

Credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

I thought Harang & Shaki is male dogs??Or I've been mistaken?

[Fanaccount] Changmin in Brisbane

Aww, I'm so happy to hear that he smiled :D

Strange how he wasn't heavily guarded? Maybe they think there isn't a lot of Cassies in Australia?

and that fancam~ lmao Yoochun with the camera? hahah xD

That one girl just rushed up to Junsu and gave him roses too haha.

Made my day :]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the honors for

YT video :lol: I bet aussie youtubers are already wondering who jaechunsu are. LOL. The power of TVXQ <3

SS-2010-01-05_205635.png

Keep spreading the TVXQ love girls lol~

read somewhere some fans spotted junsu wandering^^

some gifs to share ~ ^^

jaejoongcuteDOE.gif

jaebasketball3-1.gif

jaebasketball4.gif

Oh, and congrats to Yoosu for their grandpuppies ^^

YOOSU.gif

oh, FYI: The translator @ tohosomnia already changed the title of the article from " [iNFO] 100106 Harang & Shaki Give Birth" to " [iNFO] 100106 Harang & Shaki Have Pups" for clarification since they're both males ^^

Guest Kui4eva

Yunho is not in Australia joining his band mates because he's with me... :lol:

Any news on when will AVEX broadcast the premiere of Breakout PV. sheesh i'm dying to know what kind of a lulzy choreography Sam-san had for them this time XDDD aren't they going to promote Breakout at all? like TV appearances here and there. it's going to be very hard to achieve 500K of sales if they aren't going to do any exposure about their release at all

It's really hard to hit 500,000 with how the economy is going right now. They need to promote a lot in order to somehow reach the goal. There are millions of DBSK fans, but only a portion will buy the single. The boys need to perform the single a lot on tv so that other people that are not fans will buy it too.

Guest hjj1326

[TRANS] 100106 ADwaple Commercial Market Analysis - 1st DBSK!

A Korean marketing site 'ADwaple' had researched on the '2009 Korean Commercial Market Trend', and at the same time analyzed its influences for 2010. More than 1,000,000 people had participated in this research.

Dong Bang Shin Ki took the first position with 30.5% of supporting votes, followed by SNSD with 20.8%, Super Junior with 17.9% and SS501 with 15.2% from the 'Idol Stars' category among all the researched topics.

From the high supporting votes, we can see that they had won everyone's hearts with their sincere and hardworking attitude.

T/N non-related parts were omitted.

*For more information on ADwaple: LINK

Source: TVXQYard + BreakNews

Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Guest x_INlove

i've been a fan of tvxq for about 3 years and im 99.99% sure that harang and shaki are both male dogs so im not sure how they can give birth. lol

aren't all their dogs male except mandoong?

Guest sheilapiglet

^peeps, I think you misunderstood the article.....Harang and Shaki didn't have puppies together...they just happened to become dads at the same time with 2 other female dogs...at least that's what I thot...or was i the one reading it wrong the entire time?..lol.

anyways, here's the rest of DOE subbed!!:

Dating on Earth Part Four (Eng Subbed)

other parts are found in the uploader's video list=)

Guest dorkiimee

yeeeee ! theyre in sydney ; ive waited for this, for what it seems like forever !

i dont know if i can catch even a glimpse of them >< the city is really busy esp. during holiday season !

It's really hard to hit 500,000 with how the economy is going right now. They need to promote a lot in order to somehow reach the goal. There are millions of DBSK fans, but only a portion will buy the single. The boys need to perform the single a lot on tv so that other people that are not fans will buy it too.

Last year, DBSK made over 100 million US dollars. Was not the majority of that money made in Japan and not Korea? Didn't the bulk of that money go to SME in Korea with AVEX taking some part of the money? So even if they make money in Japan, that money STILL goes into the pockets of SME...am I correct on this? I'm confused. Who is boycotting SME: Is it the Korean Cassies only or is it suppose to be all the fans? Isn't buying products in Japan the same as putting money into SME's pocket? I'm just wondering where the money goes when fans purchase items in Japan.

Please send me message if you know the answers to my questions. I want to support them without giving SME money. Is that even possible?

Guest AyuTrance90

[Fancam] 10/1/6 Xiah Junsu at Circular Quay

Oh my gosh I saw Yoohwan (Yoochun's brother), Junsu and Jaejoong today!! Yoohwan is very good looking and Junsu is drop dead gorgeous is person!! Ahh I'm still feeling excited lol.

I met up with a few fans today and we all split up to find them. The first member was Junsu, my goodness he was so handsome in person. I think he was filming for Mozart. Then I went to the hotel they were staying in to meet up with the other fans and I saw Yoohwan there. He's so goodlooking *_*

(Fastforward to a few hours later)

The fans noticed that Jaejoong and Yoohwan came down from the elevator and everything was crazy. Everyone ran outside and screamed out "Jaejoong oppa!" and other things like that.

(Fastforward to an hour and a half later)

Jaejoong and Yoohwan came back and I was even more excited than ever, lol. But I noticed that he has gotten a lot skinnier :( I didn't notice his height though. I MISSED OUT OF HIS FACE D: My friend saw his face and told me he was waaaayyyyy hotter in a person and his skin is very white and smooth. I want to see his face :(

So then after that I heard that Yoochun was (still) at Star City :L

Guest Redwarrior

GUYS GUESS WHAT?? I was at an F(X) blog and i saw this:

amber11.jpg

Do you spot the DBSK folder in her bag???

Who is it you ask???

AMBER!!! :D

amber21.jpg

i'm pretty sure I see Junsu on the folder so I'm pretty sure it's a DBSK folder....someone please confirm this.

Guest petiteange22

Oh my gosh I saw Yoohwan (Yoochun's brother), Junsu and Jaejoong today!! Yoohwan is very good looking and Junsu is drop dead gorgeous is person!! Ahh I'm still feeling excited lol.

I met up with a few fans today and we all split up to find them. The first member was Junsu, my goodness he was so handsome in person. I think he was filming for Mozart. Then I went to the hotel they were staying in to meet up with the other fans and I saw Yoohwan there. He's so goodlooking *_*

The fans noticed that Jaejoong and Yoohwan came down from the elevator and everything was crazy. Everyone ran outside and screamed out "Jaejoong oppa!" and other things like that.

Jaejoong and Yoohwan came back and I was even more excited than ever, lol. But I noticed that he has gotten a lot skinnier :( I didn't notice his height though. I MISSED OUT OF HIS FACE D: My friend saw his face and told me he was waaaayyyyy hotter in a person and his skin is very white and smooth. I want to see his face :(

oh my goodness! you're sooo lucky!!

i can only imagine how jaejoong's skin is - like TOFU ^_^

from the fancam, it looks like there were quite a few people following junsu around!

Guest mandasoh

Yeah, they are male dogs. The article has been corrected ^^

[iNFO] 100106 Harang & Shaki Have Pups

25i975g.jpg

j5yolx.jpg

33yrfr9.jpg

The breeder who looks after the members' dogs left a message on his cyworld saying that Harang (Yoochun's) and Shaki (Junsu) have new puppies!

Arrangements are being made for the pups to be sold.

As the dogs are pedigree breeds, the price is a little steep (around 600,000 Korean won), and they've also requested that the puppies are sold to people who can bring them up in a good environment, so the fans have left messages saying that they can't afford to buy them.

Previously, Yoochun had felt that Harang was still too young, so Harang's first puppy birth is unexpected.

This is the second time for Shaki, who had puppies in August last year.

The puppies' eyes have not opened yet, so photos will be revealed on a later date.

The mini-room indicates that the photos will probably be out by the 7th.

T/n: UHMMM. Apparently both Harang and Shaki are male. So, it could be that they were bred with a female and had pups or something. IDK D:

Credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

[iNFO] 100106 TVXQ #1 Searched For Artists Who Performed At Kouhaku Uta Gassen On Yahoo Japan

oepno.jpg

On Yahoo Japan, TVXQ was the #1 searched artist for all the performing artists at the 60th Kouhaku Uta Gassen held on 31 December 2009.

Credit: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

[TRANS] 100106 SM Entertainment To Continue Global Auditions

2r3azjs.jpg

T/N: Just FYI

SM Entertainment, the company that manages BoA, TVXQ and Super Junior, will be holding their "2010 SM Entertainment Global Auditions in Korea" from 16 January to 21 February.

This time, the auditions will be held in 11 regions across the nation, like Seoul, Daejeon, Daegu, Busan, Gwangju, Incheon & Suwon.

SM Entertainment said, "The global auditions which will be held in Asia and the United States, will begin with the auditions held in Korea." They also said that "the first global auditions was held in 2006, and Super Junior's Henry and f(x)'s Amber were contracted through these auditions".

They said that age or nationality does not matter, and the departments that Asian candidates can apply for comprise singing, dancing, acting, modelling and composition.

Source: [Wow!Korea]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Guest karla.karin

^

Wahhh soo luckyyy.

We were so closeeee ! ><

Guest politically_incorrect

[News] 100105 The Three Options for TVXQ

(T/N: Please keep in mind that this is just an article by MyDaily Korea. The three options are NO ONE official stand, but only options that are viewed by MyDaily to be possible ending for TVXQ legal case from all the facts/rumors gathered.)

This article is also at dnbn (for you the loyal dnbn followers), but still in private mode, or maybe will be deleted :P )

(an excerpt from article my MyDaily Korea)

Ever since 3 TVXQ members Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu filed an application disposition to terminate their exclusive contract effect, the future of TVXQ is not yet resolved. For all TVXQ fans who wish the group not to be disbanded, this ongoing period is sure a stuffy situation.

However from the recent happenings about this group, seems that there are three possible choices TVXQ may needs to choose in the future.

1. The expiration contract with AVEX in following June and a farewell concert which will be their last concert both in Japan and Korea (we all know the farewell concert is from Sports Nippon article. MyDaily also put the official stand from both AVEX and SM which denied this, but to see the fact TVXQ contract does actually expire in June, this option is seen as possible).

2. Since now the name of Dong Bang Shin Ki is owned by SM, so there’s a chance that the group will continue to work separately as 3:2 team in Korea, however for activities in Asian market including Japan, they’ll team up as five members to work together.

3. The option that most of TVXQ fans wish, having a final reconciliation and a dramatic agreement.

Since SM Entertainment has always been saying, “We want the 3 TVXQ members to return, and let’s having a frank talk together”, there’s always a chance for both parties to be able to form an amicable settlement before any legal decision shall be made. This is indeed what the fans desperately wish for.

source: mydaily

sum trans: sharingyoochun.net

I wish the 3 members throw away their goddamn pride and return to have a sane discussion with SM for DBSK's sake and future. They can bring along a dozen of legal advisor and cops too if they want and state anything they want out of the new contract, just don't drag the situation any longer. The separation and cold shoulders among the members are getting really lame. And if they wish to disband, make it official. And then fans can either keep supporting their biases with a whole new career, move on to other talents or completely say goodbye to kpop (I heard a lot of this it makes me LMAO)

Last year, DBSK made over 100 million US dollars. Was not the majority of that money made in Japan and not Korea? Didn't the bulk of that money go to SME in Korea with AVEX taking some part of the money? So even if they make money in Japan, that money STILL goes into the pockets of SME...am I correct on this? I'm confused. Who is boycotting SME: Is it the Korean Cassies only or is it suppose to be all the fans? Isn't buying products in Japan the same as putting money into SME's pocket? I'm just wondering where the money goes when fans purchase items in Japan.

Please send me message if you know the answers to my questions. I want to support them without giving SME money. Is that even possible?

Maybe you should send your check to them straight away as a donation? :rolleyes:

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

just a guess of mine, i think tvxq is filming some part of the PV OF BREAKOUT IN AUSTRALIA?

[NEWS] 100106 Xiah Junsu, Again, Has Set A New Record in Musical Industry

2010010616421429.jpg

TVXQ’s Xiah Junsu (Kim Junsu) has set a new record in musical industry.

The performance days where Kim Junsu is casted as the main role in Musical Mozart, all seat tickets were sold out. In a short amount of time, the total 15 performances of Kim Junsu with approximately 45,000 tickets were already sold.

Even right after it was known that Kim Junsu was going to be casted, a chaos happened. When the 1st ticket sales opened, his fans bought 6000 tickets in an hour. On the 2nd sale, it sold out in 2 hours and had collapsed the site’s server. For the 3rd and 4th round ticket, despite Kim Junsu’s ticket sales that already opened in different time period (than the other Mozart actors), still the site connection slowed down and the tickets were sold old in only 3 hours.

This is something that never happen since Jo Seung-woo’s all ticket sold out which was ever happened in the past.

Other singers who had been casted in musicals as well such as Super Junior (Kangin, Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin) or Girl’s Generation (Jessica), Big Bang (Daesung, Seungri) and FT Island (Hongki, Jaejin)’s ticket sales has not been comparable to the mass result of Kim Junsu’s.

The ticket power made by Kim Junsu, an inexperienced idol singer in musical industry to set a stage which requires ability to sing, dance, and act at the same time has yet created many controversies. Economists have been predicting there will be more celebrities especially idol singers who will participate in this musical industry in the future.

To cast an idol star definitely never fail in supporting tickets sales. With Kim Junsu appearance, there are more audiences in range age of 10th – early 20th that give bigger attention to such musical genre performance as ‘Mozart’. Even it helps the entire show online ticket sales since the teenagers now have developed interest in watching the musical stage and went booking the other actors’ performances as well.

Let’s expecting the best musical stage “Mozart!” in the first half of 2010, from January 20 to February 21 which will take place at Sejong Cultural Center Grand Theater.

source: newsculture

trans: sharingyoochun.net

[iNFO]100101 Universal Records' Asian Pop Albums Dominate Odyssey TOP20 Chart!

17844_412249700413_214540185413_10604886_2770856_n.jpg

credits: Universal Records Philippines

shared: CassPH

Archived