[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

I've got a quick question and I hope some kind souls would answer me :D

Okay, It's regarding about the Breakout single the boys are releasing in January.

I want to ask if the pre-order for the singles is available.

If possible, could you guys provide me links to pre-order the singles? THANKS ALOT <3

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

[iNFO/PROJ] Bigeast's New Project - BREAK OUT! 500,000 Copies Breakthrough Project

Dear Tohoshinki's Japanese fans,

In order for Japanese and Korean newspapers and mass media to pay attention to us, we have created a big movement called "For the Continuance of Tohoshinki".

In Korea, the number [of copies sold and ranking] is very important to the music and business industry.

This would be another "Persuasion Tool" that we'll use to raise our voice to their company.

Let the whole Asia know the love and the strength of the world's second biggest music market.

BREAK OUT! 500,000 Copies Breakthrough Project

Subtitle: Don't think that Japanese fans are just going to be quiet and obedient!

Please give Tohoshinki's new single "BREAK OUT!" as presents to your precious ones, your important ones, your loved ones, and even to your Cassiopeia friends.

It's a song that contains a lot of energy and courage. We believe that the ones who receive them would definitely be happy!

Let's reach the goal of having 500,000 copies of this single sold!

(Please join this project with with your free will and don't need force yourselves.)

<Merits>

★ Get acknowledged by Japanese and Korean mass media.

(In Korea, achievements in Japan are considered tremendous)

★ Besides having to tip out some money from our pockets, this is a very peaceful movement.

★ The people who receive the CDs would be happy too.

★ Letting your friends and acquaintances listen to Tohoshinki is also a way to promote them.

★ Tohoshinki and their staffs would definitely be happy at the new record.

★ Your supports would also become avex's president Matsuura's strength.

★ "BREAK OUT" is a tie-up with a NHK's drama. This is a chance to say thank to Ishihara PD who always support us and Tohoshinki!

<And more>

☆ This is pretty unbelievable, but if the single is sold more than 1 million copies, it will definitely write a new page in history ♪

What is counted on Oricon chart is mu-mo limited edition, CD+DVD edition, and CD edition.

When you purchase the single, please make sure that it will count in the chart.

The number of pre-orders is important! Usually the number of shipments is decided by the pre-orders and the sales of their previous works. Let's have a new number of pre-orders that exceed their old ones.

avex would definitely be happy to see the great gap in the pre-order numbers!!

■ In case you purchase this single at a shop, there are cases that multiple products purchased at a time are only counted as one item. If you want to purchase more items, please go to another shop to buy them.

This project is an idea that has been discussed and decided on by many famous blogs of Tohoshinki's fans. Let us Japanese fans come together to protect Tohoshinki.

From "500K Project" Team

Project's Blog

T/N: This is the second mass project by Bigeast after the postcard one. Please, if you have extra pocket money that you are not going to spend for Christmas and New Year's shopping, support this project by purchasing this single. Any purchase from Amazon.jp, CDJapan, HMV and YesAsia is counted towards the Oricon chart. And if people are willing to support this project, I'll contact the project team to let them know that international fans are going to participate too (:

For your record, Tohoshinki's best sale number is from "COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~", with an approximate number of 250,000 downloads before the single was released, and 180,000 pre-orders for the first shipment. It is estimated that 300,000 copies of this single have been sold up until now. 500,000 is hard to achieve in the first week and first month, but since the sale number will continue to be counted, it might reach 500K soon in the future (:

Source: mixi & 500K project's blog

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Since we want as many to support this project as possible, feel free to spread the translation of this project.

I was surfing mixi and saw this new project spread by Bigeast, so I thought I'd share this information here. Many Bigeasts said they'd buy 3 copies of this single, which is what I usually do anyway lol. And Su's face on the banner is lol.

i'm so sorry before.. but i really don't know anything about CD,DVD,or other TVXQ's merchandise selling,

for korean stuff, it must be related to SM,right???

how about japanese's stuff,like this BREAK OUT ?? is it pure related to AVEX ? or beside AVEX, it's related with SM too???

Guest Heaven2100

YAY!!! So many THSK in the end of the year..:) YAY!!!!:D I'm really looking forward to it!

Bigeastation- It's sad that it's ending...it's really is but well I'm sure the last episode will be EPIC!!! the 5 of them finally!!! Poor Junsu- Jaejoong Yoochun Changmin at the same time...:D But i'm sure it's gonna be something special!!!!

Bigeast project- Go bigeast!!!! Let's do this 500000 and more!!!!!! Good job!!!

Yunho's and Jaejoong's message- Thank You Both!!! I will believe their words..

jaejoong's falling- really!! THERE IS A LIMIT!!! Give them some space.. I mean we are thankful for seeing them and all that stuff but really.. there is no need to push it over the limit!!

oooo discussion I like that!!!!

Hairstyles:

Best 5 of them- No doubt for me it's Mirotic and bolero era!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Simple with taste!!

Junsu- From O... The short and simpliest haircut.. but please no red!!

Yoochun- hug, Choosey lover- I don't know about you but i love him like that:) And Colors! THE BEST!

Changmin- rising sun!!!!! oo the first time i said about him hot... :rolleyes: And Mirotic and after that... this is how it suits him the best!!

Yunho- Definitely Mirotic!!

Jaejoong- well like someone said he is one of the few that blonde really suits him!! but..!! In the MV yes like that no!! I really like his Mirotic days and after that he didn't really change much.. but now he needs to cut it a little bit..:)

Wrost for all the 5- Well.. i can't really say

Junsu- the way you are and Triangle.. OMG :o

Jaejoong- weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll.......(thinking and thinking...found it!) Triangle days too...

Yunho- the long hair just doesn't suit him IMO!!! hate him in T concert... <_<

Yoochun- welll here comes the crazy guy..:D Rising sun and O! NO just NO!

Changmin- the braids or i don't what it is.. no!!!

Weelll... i see it's time for a discussion no???

is there a song from TVXQ/DBSK/THSK that influenced you in any kind of way?

for me.. it has to be holding back the tears, LITI and Bolero.. those songs really influenced me... Because the lyrics really speak to me... especcially now... and these are the first songs that really made me cry...

Guest sheilapiglet

wow, the 500,000 copies sold project sounds awesome!!....Bigeast is so great!..if they collaborate with Cassies and join forces, they'll be unstoppable!

regarding the airport situation...I don't think there's a need to tell fans to stop taking fancams and photos at airports entirely...it's what international fans like me need in order to see the guys in person since we aren't able to see them ourselves...i definately agree with the "more space" and "keep a good distance away" part tho.....most of the time, the guys get plenty of bodyguards and the airport isn't hectic to the point that the guys are in danger...that mostly just happens in countries where the guys don't go to very often like China and the fans become too aggressive because of that.....but for Korea and especially japan, they are quite respectful of the guys' personal space......the guys have been to airports like a million times and there's only been a few accounts where it's gotten too crazy....Jae fell cuz I don't think SM provided them with bodyguards and because 2 other celebrities were there prior to them so the airport was a mess that day...and of course bodyguard Yunnie wasn't there to protect Jae....*hides*=P

stuff to share:

2U(TVXQ) 君が好き(fanvid)

some 2U love=)

TVXQ 東方神起 - Physical Test [Eng. Sub]

remember this?..hehehe...so funny=P

Guest koreamom

i am so happy today! this thread is happy and awesome and good news coming!

i just watched sayuri's video about junsu being in mozart and it is awesome! i am so excited for his performance--if i could snag one of those tickets, i would fly there to see it! he will be perfect for the part!

i feel so good inside to read what yunho and jj wrote. that is what i need to gain energy and know that they are worth loving and supporting and believing in. how is it that when they are in the middle of a war, they still comfort us? he is awesome and jj too, giving fans reassurances that they are ok.

i agree with sheilapiglet about the fancams. on all things, keep them in perspective and be smart enough not to overdo it. if you respect them, you will respect their privacy and give them space and privacy.

fave songs of each member?

yunho: checkmate. sexy and fun song and dance. i love his dancing and this song gives us a chance to hear him too. he oozed confidence and charisma in his performance.

changmin: upon this rock. i have been listening to the mirotic 2cd concert set alot and i get goosebumps everytime i hear him sing it.

yoochun: my girlfriend and his solo of lovebylove: have to watch the video of my girlfriend to watch his cute dance with the song. and the emotions in the concert rendition of lovebyelove just give me tears in my eyes every time.

junsu: how to pick just one? rainy night. also have to watch him sing it watching them sing is a must for all of them actually! the emotion he sings with just tugs at my heart!

jaejoong:although it is not a solo, i just love waserinaide. beautiful song and beautifully sung by the guys. i have his solo in my head too, kudaemaninaesarang. i like his rocker voice too.

lets join the bigeast guys and make the sales go through the roof for their new song break out! mine is pre-ordered from a long time ago! if i survive christmas, i am going to order the plain cd too. already have the cd/dvd on pre-order.

senorita--hope you have a good time in hk and keep posting if you can. i like your posts!

although bigeast station coming to an end is so sad and i will really miss it, the last episode will surely be classic! this is the end of a good thing but not the last of dbsk! i bet they will have something else come their way that is bigger and better in the future! we have not heard the end of them on radio yet!

kimmil!!! thanks for your post! it is so fun to read about accounts of actually meeting them and how it is to be able to do that! you are so lucky! changmin was on one of his growing naps for sure! hehehe

Guest sammich

[iNFO/PROJ] Bigeast's New Project - BREAK OUT! 500,000 Copies Breakthrough Project

Now this is a project I can do..

I'm so doing this project! =]

Since it doesnt come out till Jan. 27th.. does it matter when we pre-order for it to count on the oricon right away?

I know for sure my parents won't let me buy anything now that its near xmas but im sure it'd be fine in later january. If i did pre-order then it would still be okay right?

I heard something about oricon taking the numbers 2 weeks or something before the release..

>< might be stupid but i reallyreally want to make sure it will count on daily & weekly sales

Guest kimelle

How old are you? Are you older or younger than Jaejoong?

Name three things you learned from DBSK.

How did you get into the fandom and what made you stay?

Has your bias changed since you first discovered them?

Hi! I'm usually a silent reader here just to have an updates of the boys^^. But I'd like to join this discussion seems fun and want to share some unforgetable memories.^_^ (my 3rd post I think)

How old are you? Are you older or younger than Jaejoong?

~~ I'm older than all of them (makes me a noona! :P )

Name three things you learned from DBSK?

~~ I've learned Korean and Japanese (again) because of them. ;)

~~ They made me know what's the meaning of GREAT MUSIC... when they sing, they really take ur heart away! :rolleyes:

~~ Friendship, Courage, Passion, Perseverance and too many to mention! THEY'RE SIMPLY GREAT! :D

How did you get into the fandom and what made you stay?

~~ ok, this part will be a bit longer but I hope you wont get bored and bear with me. I just want to share my unforgettable experience with them.^^

~~ No one introduce TVXQ to me, the boys introduced themselves to me. :P .. I guess I'm just really lucky that saturday morning (Jan 28 2006). I just happened to go out of work to buy breakfast and noticed on the other side of the street there were filming set and saw some koreans. So I crossed that street to find out who's filming and the local photographer said that it was a Korean band named "TVXQ" and I said TVXQ????. He said that they are very popular in Korea (I'm already into Korean Hallyu that time but I'm into Rain much that didn't bother to check for other group other than Shinhwa. :P )

To ease my curiosity, I went on the on going filming (they were dancing that time) and see who TVXQ is?! And the first member that I noticed was Changmin. He was so tall that you cannot ignored him and he was cute! :) So I say, ok they're TVXQ. I went back to the office to tell my officemates about what I saw and they joined me and we totally abandoned our work!hehe.. the 2nd member that I/We noticed was Jejung. He was so white, as white as bond paper! and he was wearing a hanging suit (they were filming RAMODO and the clothes they wore was the same clothes on their Rising Concert). And he was intimidating (the cold looks B) ). and we watched them the rest of the morning. My officemates were trying to film them but I was afraid that we might be asked to step out of the location if we get caught so told them not to (and I regretted it up to now..so stupid of me! :angry: ) Anyways, there were no fans to stalk them that time, I think there were only 5 Koreans who attempted to get their authographs but then just left. My friend and I stayed until afternoon to watched them. And even though I don't know them I want to get their authographs ('cos they are popular so I thought I'll be lucky if I have their signs). So we got a chance to approach them (actually I asked my friend to ask them for an authograph 'cos I'm really hesitant and shy :rolleyes: ) when they had their breaks. They were seating facing the highway (the location was in the business area of Makati, Philippines) 3 of them seating on the monoblock which I think was Yuchun,Jejung,Changmin and Yunho and Junsu were seating on the circle stones (part the building they were in). So then my friend approached them and give my post it first to Yunho (he signed first) then Yuchun, Jejung after then skipped Changmin 'cos he was sleeping nearly touching his head to his knees.. :P!hehe (too bad I did not get his authograph! :( ) he was alseep right after he sat on the chair btw. :P and then Junsu! Junsu's part was the most unforgettable (I'm so ashmed that I hope he forgets what I did! B) )...before he signs I asked his name first (see, i don't know their band name so how would I know their individual names!haha) I said to him "what's ur name?" and he said "XIAH" and I was like huh? and so I said "I'm sorry?" he said "XIAH" again which I still did not get! (forgive me Junsu! :P ). They must be thinking that I was the only one who asked their autographs but don't have any clue of WHO THEY ARE! :mellow::lol:

I should have asked for their picture but I did not and I don't know why and I hated myself for that! If I only knew them that time I should have asked more than autograph! I could have harass them in anyway I can since its only me and my friend were there and I don't think anyone of them will object!(how I wish!hehe)

And that's how I met TVXQ! :D

But I was not a fan until late 2007 ( I did not bothered to know them after my encounter, I went back to Rain. So bad of me!) when a friend asked me to buy a cd of TVXQ when I went to Taiwan and I bought myself a copy of their O Tour Live CD. The first song I heard was Yuchun's ONE LAST CRY and that's the start of my fandom!

I saw them again in 2008 on their encore O concert in Taipei and I must say that, that was the BEST LIVE CONCERT I ever saw! THEY WERE REALLY AMAZING!!! and they were more good looking than my first encounter with them. I must say that,and I'm not being biased,YUNHO is the most good looking! :)

Has your bias changed since you first discovered them?

~~ I love all the boys, they have their own charisma that made you love each one of them. though I don't really remember Yuchun's face when I first saw them but he was my fave and STILL MY FAVE! I fell for him with one last cry and I still fell for him everytime he sings! I just love everything about him! :rolleyes:

Guest laurana1

Bigeast Station #144 Last Episode – Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu

Yay, I'm so happy!!! ^_^

I hope they have a great time together and BigEast Station can go out with a BANG!

And I CAN'T WAIT until Episode #143, since they're going to play Break Out for the first time in that ep... I have been DYING to hear that song!!!

I can only find a 15 second preview but I listen to it over and over! :lol:

I really like it...

Yunho’s message to EOU – 3rd year anniversary

091208 Jaejoong said “I am genki” Eriko’s Blog

Yunho and Jaejoong are so great... :)

Their words reassure me that they are still doing okay!

I worry about them so much... T_T

OMG! POOR MY JAEJOONG

I hope you're not hurt T^T

AH!!!

That video makes me so angry! They shouldn't crowd the boys like that! :angry:

And it looks like the girls in the front are being pushed from behind...

Still!!! They shouldn't do that!!!

If I was one of the boys, I would feel so terrified...

All of the pushing and shoving and screaming and grabbing and people continually sticking a camera in your face... HOW RUDE!!!

I should really calm down...

But they should seriously think of the pain their selfish actions brings to our boys.

I don't have a problem with pictures taken by fans at the airports, or airport fancams, just so long as they aren't right in the boys' faces... But if they can't control themselves, and are causing these kinds of problems, then I don't want to see these kinds of pictures anymore.

They should be respectful and make sure things don't ever get out of hand like this. :angry:

The happiness and well-being of the boys should always come before our selfish desire to see these pics and videos.

The boys must always be put first!!!

Bigeast's New Project - BREAK OUT! 500,000 Copies Breakthrough Project

Ah, this makes me so HAPPY~~~

I've already pre-ordered three copies of the CD, and one copy of the DVD version...I'll definitely try to order more!

It's just that I'm not made of money... Actually, I'm a poor unemployed college student... XDDD

So I will do my best but this may be all I can afford. I think if everyone pitches in even just a little, we can make this project an overwhelming success!!!

Cassiopeia, BigEast, and International Fans HWAITING!!! :D

i'm so sorry before.. but i really don't know anything about CD,DVD,or other TVXQ's merchandise selling,

for korean stuff, it must be related to SM,right???

how about japanese's stuff,like this BREAK OUT ?? is it pure related to AVEX ? or beside AVEX, it's related with SM too???

It's mainly through Avex, but since Avex has a contract with SME, it is unevitable that some of the money WILL go to SME...

However, fans have encouraged us to boycott SME but still support Avex.

So even though some of the money will surely go to SME, we have decided to buy from Avex anyway.

If you want to buy this single, it is encouraged. :)

Did that answer your question? Sorry if I didn't really help... :blush:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so excited for Junsu's musical, I'm sure he'll be fantastic!!!

It's great that they were able to arrange the schedule so he could still do the fanmeet... So we can all be happy about this in the end! ^_^

I think it's hilarious that the site crashed... That seems to be the norm with our boys! :lol:

Everything sold out so quickly that I have no doubts that the next round will sell out, too.

I do feel a bit bad for the others Mozart actors, though...

I hope they can also sell all of their tickets. ^_^

Jaejoong as an anime character? YES, PLEASE!!! ^_^

Although I think Jaejoong is so beautiful, I wonder if they'll be able to make the character look as gorgeous as the real-life Jaejoong?

My guess is they won't... :lol:

He's just too beautiful!

Even from fan art that I've seen, the real thing always has something that the drawing just can't capture...Lol

Yoochun's hair:

He changed it!!! (I'm late, I know)

I reallyyyyy liked his Colors hair... I'm sad to see it go! :lol:

His hair in Stand By U, Mirotic, and Colors are my top three favorites...

So I'm sad they are now just past memories. XD

But I'm sure his new hair looks good, too!

I'll be very excited to see it styled.

Even if I don't like his hair at first, I end up liking it, so I'm sure I'll end up loving this style, too!

Just can't resist my Chunnie, I suppose~~~

:D

I am in complete agreement with that statement about Stalker Fans.

They take things way too far...

The boys deserve their privacy!!!

I am ABSOLUTELY AGAINST fans waiting outside/near their homes, vehicles, hotel rooms, etc. I don't think they should even be there... When the boys are on their private time, they are not DBSK, they are just regular people. They deserve to be treated as such.

I also think that it is wrong for fans to be taking photos of DBSK's family members without permission. They should at the very least ask if it's okay.

I think it's very wrong for them to FOLLOW the boys anywhere... They should be able to go out and do what they want without fans stalking their every move... So many false rumors have been started thanks to "fans" stalking them and taking photos that get everybody stirred up. It is very inconvenient to the boys and their friends. Not only that, but if one of the members hangs out with a girl, that girl will usually get bashed by fans even though she did nothing wrong. Fans should mind their own business and LET IT GO.

Even just reading that report from the restaurant owner, saying that DBSK came to his restaurant after the awards ceremony a couple of weeks ago... They were late for their reservation because they were trying to lose the Taxi that was tailing them... That is so rude!!! It caused the boys an inconvenience... They obviously don't want those fans there since they were trying to lose them, so fans should just stop.

It's too much.

Think of DBSK first...

I am okay with them waiting at and taking pics/videos at the airport IF they can control themselves and stay out of the boys way. AND if they don't follow the boys or hurt other fans.

And I am okay with fans taking pics/videos at concerts or public events in much the same way.

Trying to sneak backstage? A big no-no.

Taking pics at a fanmeet while being respectful and not harming anyone? Totally fine.

Well, anyway. That's my take on it.

I hope fans will discourage these behaviors and avoid saving stalker pics and videos. And I hope more blogs and websites will ban them.

The boys are already slaves to SME. Fans shouldn't try to own them, too.

AKTF everyone!

Hope you're all doing well~~~

<33333

Guest pancakes

For your record, Tohoshinki's best sale number is from "COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~", with an approximate number of 250,000 downloads before the single was released, and 180,000 pre-orders for the first shipment. It is estimated that 300,000 copies of this single have been sold up until now. 500,000 is hard to achieve in the first week and first month, but since the sale number will continue to be counted, it might reach 500K soon in the future (:

Source: mixi & 500K project's blog

Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

huh? whoever wrote this is both/either misinformed and/or inflating the numbers. The real oricon numbers updated this week are:

33 *,169,109 ***,454 COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~/Shelter / JEJUNG & YUCHUN(from 東方神起)

how could there be 180k pre-orders when it's still below 170k after 2 months? 454 copies were sold last week...it wont reach 200k much less 500k. And "For your record, Tohoshinki's best sale number is" actually Stand by U:

21 *,225,244 ***,605 Stand by U / 東方神起 09/07/01

Best of luck to Bigeast and whoever is participating in this effort; only 3 singles sold over 500k in the 2009 oricon year, all 3 were arashi singles and tvxq is no where near that selling point at the moment. Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, just wanted to set the facts straight.

In other news, recochoku (cell-phone downloads) just posted their yearly ranking. This is the source of the majority of downloads in japan and tvxq ranked fairly among the different categories:

http://recochoku.jp/recochoku_ranking/yearly_index.html

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

i think that 300,000+ is the official total that has been shipped.

Oricon doesnt always could every store or site that sells that singles.

^A poll has been created. and is being shared on various other tvxq blog websites. as well as amongst the fans. in order to put a stop, to the sharing of such videos and pictures. which portray dangerous situations, like the one visibly shown. in this video--

I'm not really sure how this will work, considering that it's SME that

sometimes informs the fans club about the boy's schedule.

i think it is a way SME tries to draw attention to the boys,

also, as much as it would be better if fans give the boys some space...

they are celebs...so they will attract attention no only from fans but also from

random people who meet them on the streets. you might be able to stop sharing of

fancams and pictures of dbsk on blogs..but that doesnt stop people from stalking them or

from posting them on their personal pages. i believe it is a personal choice.

whether it's dbsk or some other celeb..same thing happens...heck, even the press was there

and it's not just because of dbsk but also rain and a boyband was at the airport at the same time.

i'm just glad there arent any paparazzi in korea who would not only stalk

the boys, but try to spread rumors as well.

Guest Kasumi08

huh? whoever wrote this is both/either misinformed and/or inflating the numbers. The real oricon numbers updated this week are:

33 *,169,109 ***,454 COLORS ~Melody and Harmony~/Shelter / JEJUNG & YUCHUN(from 東方神起)

how could there be 180k pre-orders when it's still below 170k after 2 months? 454 copies were sold last week...it wont reach 200k much less 500k. And "For your record, Tohoshinki's best sale number is" actually Stand by U:

Best of luck to Bigeast and whoever is participating in this effort; only 3 singles sold over 500k in the 2009 oricon year, all 3 were arashi singles and tvxq is no where near that selling point at the moment. Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, just wanted to set the facts straight.

In other news, recochoku (cell-phone downloads) just posted their yearly ranking. This is the source of the majority of downloads in japan and tvxq ranked fairly among the different categories:

I do agree in part with your post. 500k might be very hard to reach since only Arashi managed to sell over 500k copies of their singles this year (it's mostly JE groups that sells a lot in singles but TSC is doing better in album numbers). But they have a bunch of fans and I'd like to believe that between Bigeast, Cassies and the international fans, they can reach bigger numbers, at least for this single.

I know I'll be satisfied with the project if they do more than 200 000 copies in the weekly for Break Out. 300k would be awesome. Even those numbers would get them a spot in the top 20 singles of the year in the Oricon Chart. So even though it might not happen I think it's a nice project and I'm excited to see the numbers (and to own the single) B)

edit: I might have badly expressed myself but I wasn't comparing their numbers to Arashi.

Guest sheilapiglet

[info] How to Send Testimonial About The Last 2009 TOHO THE LIVE

From TOHO THE LIVE official homepage:

Your opinion about the movie shown (in TOHO THE LIVE). Also your impression in attending the event, please mail us for our future reference. Write down your last TOHO THE LIVE location as well 「it’s here」.

※ Please enter e-mail subject as “Testimonial”

※ We’re really sorry that we can’t accommodate for you who want to send via mobile phone. Please send your e-mail to tohothelive09@av.avex.co.jp

source: toho the live hp

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

It’s nothing actually…… but is it a sign that there will be another TOHO THE LIVE in the futureee???? (^o^)/

Go AVEX~

050701 Mnet - DBSK during Hiyaya backstage

wow, this is old but I've never seen it before....they were so cute here..LOL at JJ rubbing Homin's head at the end of rehearsals=D..i think CM's changed the most over the years....from super adorable and innocent to sexy, hot man..we can blame JS for that..hehehe=P

Guest Kui4eva

I listened to Break Out and I don't really like the song so I'm not going to order it. I'm glad that other fans like it so they can support the boys. The last single I bought from them is Bolero. It'll be really hard to sell 500,000 for Break Out. 300,000 is a better number to go for. I don't know though since their Mirotic album was able to sell 500,000. There's a little chance that Bigeast can hit 500,000. Good-luck to the project! I hope they succeed in their goals.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

Today I´d like to post somthing very,very special for Us !!!

TVXQPOWERFULLGODS TEAM present u our 1ST PROJECT

snowdreamproject.jpg

Now... to all TVXQ fans...

Please do support our first project

So that we can manage another project in future...

And dont forgot to click on MY SNOW DREAM PROJECT to see the trailer...^,^

If u want to know The DETAILS...

SIMPLY click on our siggies to go to our BLOG...

COME ON...!!! HURRY... SEND US YOUR LOVELY MESSAGE

And we will SEND your LOVELY MESSAGES TO OUR BELOVED TOHOSHINKI...

U can send more than 1 message... ^,^

HuRRy.. do not hesitate...

LASTLY... With lots of LOVE... Hope we

(TVXQPOWERFULLGODS TEAM)

can bring happiness to all of you...

LET US BE THE LINKERS BETWEEN YOU AND TOHOSHINKI !!!

Domo Arigatoooo!!!

Credits:

http://www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

http://ameblo.jp/tvxqpowerfullgods/

Guest changminlv

Request

Hey you guys! Im here to order Break out in yesasian but im clueless how to do it. I already pre-ordered it. i will use my dad's credit card ( this is my first time ever buy something in internet). do i need to wait until January to buy it, or i can buy it know.

and i dont know click to where to buy it, i try to buy some other stuffs but i still cant. T^T such as a stupid girl TT^TT

some guider for me? , thanks you so much ^^ and i live in USA ^^

OMG DOES CASSIOPEIA KNOW ABOUT BIGEAST'S BREAKOUT PROJECT??? I HOPE THEY DO, CAUSE THEN IT WILL REALLY HAPPEN WHEN WE COMBINE CASSIOPEIA + BIGEAST + US

Since I have nothing to share, I'm incredibly bored, and the thread needs bumping (somehwat), I'll join a random discussion! lol

DISCUSSION!

the members, especially yoochun, has had many hairstyles from debut till now. they also have had many different concepts. so, during which period did you think the members' hairstyles/look/image was the most questionable (i.e your least favorite!)

and your favourite?

(i know it may be different for the individual members, but still share! )

I would have to say during their "rock" concept, in the memorable days of Tri-Angle and O. Seriously, do we really need to make the boys' hair look like Dragonball-Z? I was just not digging the ... spikiness of it. lol And I don't know, the studs and metal and the feathers and stuff were just ... It fits J-Rock groups, but it doesn't really fit them. And plus, Changmin's eyes look hella big with his hair pulled back.

My favourite was Mirotic. Not because it was my absolute favourite album from them of ALL TIME, but because their cut really was great. It was simple, stylish, and it suited each member. I tend to like them without long hair -- especially HoMin because they just aren't the "long hair" look type. But Yoochun's bowling ball cut was sort of funny, lol.

>> Seriously. Fangirls need to know their limits. When they start pushing each other and even pushing the boys it's just hazardous and plainly absurd.

Archived