[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest squeaky

eh, i think people are overreacting about the cyworld post. and if he is depressed, then imagine how 43403423 other artists are as well. besides, teukie oppa listed like other celebrities as well, so if he's lonely, then...at least he has them to comfort him! XD and tvxq. but seriously...don't take it out of context.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfhjkl;

To lighten things up a bit, how about a discussion? I've always wanted to ask this anyway.

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you? I'm just curious because even though DBSK has a lot of great songs, I'm sure everyone has those select few songs that are special to them for one reason or another. I have a bunch of favorite DBSK songs, but only a few 'special' songs, you could say. Like for me, they are..

Purple Line (My first DBSK song)

Proud (Reminds me of all of the hardships they went through in Japan)

Don't Say Goodbye (Reminds me of that emotional period they went through during the Mirotic comeback when they worried about being forgotten and old)

Love In The Ice (Other than being my favorite DBSK song, to me it represents DBSK's strong vocals and their great music. It also got me through a lot of hard times)

Oh and also Hug (for obvious reasons, the song that started it all)

So, what are yours? :)

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

To lighten things up a bit, how about a discussion? I've always wanted to ask this anyway.

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you? I'm just curious because even though DBSK has a lot of great songs, I'm sure everyone has those select few songs that are special to them for one reason or another. I have a bunch of favorite DBSK songs, but only a few 'special' songs, you could say. Like for me, they are..

Purple Line (My first DBSK song)

Proud (Reminds me of all of the hardships they went through in Japan)

Don't Say Goodbye (Reminds me of that emotional period they went through during the Mirotic comeback when they worried about being forgotten and old)

Love In The Ice (Other than being my favorite DBSK song, to me it represents DBSK's strong vocals and their great music. It also got me through a lot of hard times)

So, what are yours? :)

Riseing Sun (my first DBSK song)

Holding back the tears (a song that gives me strength)

Kiss the baby sky (a song that cheers me up)

Hug (when they sung this at the MKMF awards, i realised how much they have grown up and i cried also it signifies the begining)

Proud (reminds me of there love for each other and there struggles)

there are others but these are all i can think of right now ^__^

Mabe thanks for the info ^__^

Guest kaitagsd

Triangle - first DBSK song, though I don't listen to this much anymore.

Hug - next song I heard, I still like it a lot, got this pure feeling to it.

I started listening to DBSK again when I heard songs such as Purple Line and Doumini coopere.

Then I heard Begin, Asu wa Kuru Kara, and felt those were really good.

This year the most meaningful song goes to Stand by U. I totally love that song, surpasses everything else this year imo.

And of course there's Love in the Ice...

Guest SOULMATE*

Discussion

but i wanted to ask your opinion on Junsu calling Jaejoong "youngwoong"..

personally i dont have any bad feelings about this.. (i did,,but that was a long time ago)

so yeah please share your views :lol:

Honestly, I was skeptical at first. I mean, why would Junsu only call Jaejoong by his stage name? He calls U-know "Yunho hyung" and Micky "Yoochun" and Max as "Changmin," but Jaejoong as Hero? First, I thought it was because they weren't very close. But that's when I really didnt know about TVXQ - when I wasn't a fan. Now I think otherwise. I read somewhere that before their debut, Junsu and Jaejoong were friends and not the hyung-dongseng relationship. But after the debut, the group needed to settle the age matter and Junsu started to call Jaejoong hyung. But maybe he thought it was awkward to call Jaejoong hyung when they used to be friends? So that's why he calls him "Youngwoong" hyung. (idk it's just my opinion)

But now it doesn't bother me at all. And I know for sure that Junsu and Jaejoong are close like real brothers.

and i'm a big fan of JaeSu :D

Which DBSK song(s) is the most meaningful to you?

Asu Wa Kuru Kara I love the melody but the lyrics is what I gets me to this song. I first heard this song when I was going through one of the toughest times and it really helped me alot. And it gave me hopes that no matter what happens today, tomorrow will come and tomorrow will be a better day. I remember getting teary-eyed when I watched the FITB version at Junsu's solo part. AMAZING!

Guest mseyeztea

REQUEST

I just want to get some jaejoong pictures, if possible hq pictures because i'll need to print it out. i'm having my artist friend come over and do a portrait drawing of jaejoong on my bedroom wall, thank you in advance :-)

[TRANS] 090726 UFO REPLIES FROM JAEMIN

Fan: (Yunjae picture) Date, date, date~ Tell me honestly, you guys are dating, right?

JJ: I'm joking, you never know, we might be dating.

Fan: Yunho Oppa! If you don't reply my message, then you must marry me!

CM: Yunho-hyung, I saved your life.

Fan: I belong to Changmin Oppa

CM: This is something that is not on my list of things I own

Source: [东方神起全球中文网]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

LOL! i love the ufo replies so much!

esp changmin's! Jaeho!! wheeee~

lmfao changmin saved yunho's life. rofl!

"this is something that is not on my list i own"

LOLOL! aish, i love this boy

Like SOULMATE* said, Asu Wa Kuru Kara

and also,

-Proud

-Don't Say Goodbye (this song is like dbsk & cassiopeia's song<3 )

-Balloons (my first dbsk song)

-O! (first dbsk song that made me intrested in dbsk and became their fan^^ )

-Holding back the tears

SOULMATE* I really loved your answer. Asu Wa Kuru Kara has got to be my fav as well, alongside Proud (whose melody I fell in love with far before the tears at Budokan).

The lyrics really are just..beautiful. Like Proud, I feel it's a song that reflects the boy's career journey, especially in Japan, and the bond they have that's carried them through.

And it's special to me because like you I could relate to it so much. 'Because Tomorrow Comes' is something we all need to hear sometimes.

A reminder that no matter what, even when you think you've hit the deepest pit, you're going to pull through. The world still turns and it won't leave you behind.

It soothes my spirit whenever I need that word of comfort. And it gives me a renewed sense of strength to pick myself up and carry on. And better yet, it's sung by the voices I've come to love most haha~

With that said um..I'll leave you with the lyrics!!~

(I know translations can vary here and there..)

~ Asu Wa Kuru Kara {Because Tomorrow Comes}~

See how the gently fallen snow melts in my hand

Disappearing until nothing is left... like it was never there

Doesn't it seem like the most important things are the most fragile...

We can't hold onto them, they just drift quietly away

In a distant, faraway corner of the universe

The two of us met by chance

I want to call it a miracle, this feeling,

And I want you alone to know

But I'm no good at saying what I really want to say

Wandering, searching...that's how I've lived

Now, I think I've found my one and only light

But if I try to pursue it, it will only run away...the future is undecided

While stopping along the way over and over again,

We've shared smiles and tears alike

You and I have made this journey

And that's the only truth of which I am certain

* When rain falls, I'll be the umbrella that covers you

When the wind blows, I'll be the wall that shields you

And however deep the dark of night,

Tomorrow will surely come

The flowers that bloom in spring (Love, Love, Always)

And the sandy beaches of summer

An autumn evening (Love, Love, Forever)

And a sunny spot in winter...

Our prayer will transcend even time and space

However many seasons come and go,

Far away... (In a corner of the universe)

Far away...(I think about you)

I want to call it a miracle, this feeling,

And I want you alone to know

While stopping along the way over and over again,

We share smiles and tears alike (more and more)

Because this journey the two of us have made (this journey)

Won't just fade away

~ <3 TOHOSHINKI ~

manda<3

Guest Natsumi_sshi

I hope it's a 16 episode series, I'm not a big fan of long dramas. The genre should be romance, but I'm wondering if it's just based on romance only or included with comedy as well (i love com/rom dramas :P lol) And I can feel there might be kissing scenes for Yunho -_-

I hope Heading to the Ground is a 16 episode drama as well. Quite frankly I think that Kdramas tend and can

get pretty draggy, and if it's shorter it should be more compact and refreshing. I think this Yunho + Go Ara collab

is a great little deal for SM, considering they both worked some what in Subaru, and let's not forget the earliest

Hug days ^^. Still if Yunnie does kiss in the drama, the Cassies would blow the roof like they did with Jae's

Heaven's Postman. So many releases in September! Can't wait.

[iNFO] Top 10 Stars With The Best 'Natural' Look

01. Yoochun (DBSK) / Shiwon (Super Junior) / JongHyun (SHINee)

02. Shin-ae / Lee Yeon Hee

03. SunYe (Wonder Girls) / Han Seungyeon (KARA)

04. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

06. SoHee (Wonder Girls) / Kim Jaejoong (DBSK) / Lee Minho

07. Minho (SHINee)

08. Eugene (former SES) / Chae Yeon

09. BADA (former SES)

10. Shindong / YeSung (Super Junior)

Congrats to 2 of the members hitting that list, and Yoochun taking the title with 2 other members from SM's

3 boybands. It's pretty ironic isn't it? Anyways I think Chun does have a lot of natural charm, and most fans/

people who see/meet him can't help but get warmed to his presence. Plus he can be such a dork sometimes :)

That's a very interesting question. Well this is different to what is you favourite song, but the answers are similar.

Undoubtedly there's

1. Love in the Ice & Bolero- these songs' lyrics are so touching

2. Rising Sun- when I first fell in love with them/ Asu Wa Kuru Kara- when I learnt of their versatility

3. Proud- FITB; need I say any more

4. Hug & Triangle- I remember when I first bought this album over 3 years ago...

Ah, this is hard, I guess most of DBSK's songs have meaning to me, especially in different occasions

and when I'm influenced by various moods.

Guest clicheterms

i think people need to calm the eff down.

"made in lovely kin" aka milk was one of sm's former girl groups, of which hyunjin aka the chick yoochun makes out w. in the ever.elusive dating on earth was a member of. if this "club" is named after them, i'd think it's less a therapy group than just some inside joke. and "court ladies"? do you guys really think this is some ~*~srsbiznez~*~ rehabilitation program?

<3 tiffo

Guest Eltoshen

01. Yoochun (DBSK) / Shiwon (Super Junior) / JongHyun (SHINee)

LOL, I like Yoochun a lot, but Siwon and JongHyun as well! <3

What exactly do they mean by natural though, since I've heard JJ got plastic surgery. o-O

Guest x_moonlit_sky_x

First post! I've always stalked this thread, but I felt like replying to this discussion...

1. Balloons (It's the first time I ever saw DBSK, and I formed my first impressions of them

in the "Making Of PV" footage... x] I won't say what my thoughts of each of them were back

then, but let's just say that I've changed a lot now. Haha...)

2. My Destiny (The lyrics!)

3. Insa (I always get really powerful imagery when I listen to this song.)

Guest paloma_jaejoong

1) Ballons (because I remember my childhood and I always cry when I listen)

2) Sky, Hiyaya (gives me a good feeling of the summer ^^)

3) Asu Wa Kuru Kara

4) Love in the ice

5) Bolero

6) Flower Lady

7) You're my melody

8) My Destiny (because i love this song of the first time I heard, made me feel good)

Guest XiahxTiffany

no doubt for me its Love in the Ice

and probably my second one thats MOST meaningful has to be Evergreen

love the lyrics to these songs very emotional and amazing :)

Guest eirelavenna

MICKY's DEPRESSION

[color="#2E8B57"]i just wanted to express my opinion regarding this because depression is a sensitive topic for me. forgive me.

i don't know, none of us are sure, if they are really depressed or if they are just joking about it. depression is very different from that lonely feeling you get once in while. it includes profound feeling of loneliness, hopelessness and helplessness. this can happen to any of us, even to the strong ones. it is careless to say that he/she should not be depressed because of the presence of numerous things to be thankful for. every person's personality is unique thus the causes of depression for you would be different from mine or theirs. consequently, the cure for your depression is different from mine too. the most important thing is to understand where the depressed person is coming from.

also, it is useless to look for signs of depression. any signs of emotion can be faked, be it a laugh or smile for happiness or a tear for grief. and a depressed person can be happy over a simple thing but lonely about his/her life in general. the case is really different for each person.

support rather than sympathy should be given to a depressed person. gentle encouragement from people around him would certainly make him feel better rather than feeling sorry for him. in fact, you should never be sorry for that person. it will only make him feel bad about himself.

micky, from his life experiences, is one of those people who are more prone to depression so it is not shocking for me if he really has it. plus, he is the one said to have most of emotion among DBSK members. emotional, loner at times that give proof for me to support my statement. don't get me wrong, IM NOT SAYING HE HAS IT. but if he has, then he needs all the help he can get from the DBSK members, his friends, family, and fans. having a support group would be very good for him as long as they're clear on their objective to get over the disease (yes, i call it a disease). for others, it is helpful for them if they talk to someone who's going through a similar situation.

ahhh. im sorry for this nonsense talk.

but im still praying and hoping that micky's depression is not true. ;):D

micky fighting!

DBSK fighting!

you are loved by millions! :D

Guest ladyelhisa

[TRANS] 090726 UFO REPLIES FROM JAEMIN

OMG! JJ's replies are so funny! Ahhaah...dang YUNJAE couple is really in demand. Hahhaa...glad that JJ rides on .:D

Dang! renting an amusement park :lol: .

Yeah...Changmin saved Yunho's life :lol::P

Hmmmm.....

Thanks to- Whenever I hear this song it gives me hope. This is the song, that most inspires me to go on. :) The song that gives light to my life. :lol:

Love in the ice- Omg..I found comfort in this song. I feel so loved!

Bolero- Bring shivers down to my spine. So great vocals and the lyrics is beautiful.

Tonight- Yah......the song that showcases their talent in singing the best.

As we kiss goodbye - Gosh, this the saddest song that I have heard! DANG! it made me cry.

Colors Melody and Harmony- :lol: First time hearing it, it gives me the feeling of

happines. I can't wait for the release of this.

Insa- The first song that I heard from them. The reason why I became their fan.

Micky's Depression

Hmm.....I think it's really normal he feels that. Being a celebrity really bring so much stress and pressure. He has his family, friends(tvxq) and Cassiopeia, he can overcome that. :lol:

Guest ivorykitten

Umm you guys are taking Leeteuk's entry a liiiittle too literally. <_< It's not a real club, it's just a joke. They don't get together to hold meeting or anything like that. XD And Yoochun ISN'T going through depression! Or at least not right now.

I don't feel like writing this out again so I'll just copy what I wrote on livejournal:

People are misunderstanding Leeteuks entry. ^^; He's not saying that right this moment they're all depressed (though Teuk is depressed) but rather they're all people who have the qualities necessary to be in the 'Milk Club'.

Onew, Taeyeon, Yoona, Leeteuk, and Yoochun are all people who have a lot of tears, who get depressed easily, who feel loneliness easily, and who are able to hide sadness by acting cheerful. Because they all share those same qualities Leeteuk created the Milk Club.

oh and btw Milk Club (우유클럽) is a kind of play in words. 우유 means milk and 클럽 means club. 우유 is made up of the characters from two words: 울한 (which means depressed, melancholic) and 령 (which means spirit, ghost etc). So added together Milk Club means the 'Depressed Spirits Club'. (thanks to La'MISS:fairy from sj-world.net for the Milk Club explanation/translation).

Guest blackelement_ice

yoochun will be alright...

its normal...once in a blue moon, despite all the happiness that we have, there are times when we will suffer due to depression...thats because we are human...thats make him human...too much money make us deprive, without money without money make us too, loneliness make us deprive, even with a lot of friends do make us deprive sometimes, without love will definitely lead to depression, toooooo much love could also give the same impact, this is simply because, we, human, are, unique. various things, give different impact to different people....

does yoochun know that dbsk will be as big as this, does yoochun know their life will be busy as this, does yoochun know that dbsk will be as successful as this, the answer is no, does yoochun know that they will face a lot of challenges, troubles, hard times? the answer is yes... but he is human....

as a fan, let us all together support them

be strong yoochun-ah...things will get better soon.....

---------------------------------------------------

QUESTION...

HAS THE ASIA TOUR ENDED???

now i am deprived!!! they are not coming to malaysia.............

Guest Me-'N-yOO

yoochun will be alright...

its normal...once in a blue moon, despite all the happiness that we have, there are times when we will suffer due to depression...thats because we are human...thats make him human...too much money make us deprive, without money without money make us too, loneliness make us deprive, even with a lot of friends do make us deprive sometimes, without love will definitely lead to depression, toooooo much love could also give the same impact, this is simply because, we, human, are, unique. various things, give different impact to different people....

does yoochun know that dbsk will be as big as this, does yoochun know their life will be busy as this, does yoochun know that dbsk will be as successful as this, the answer is no, does yoochun know that they will face a lot of challenges, troubles, hard times? the answer is yes... but he is human....

as a fan, let us all together support them

be strong yoochun-ah...things will get better soon.....

---------------------------------------------------

I really like your answer. Yes, it's because he's like us. DBSK are humans like us who can be glad, sad, mad, sober, and as said depressed. One cannot enjoy happiness all the time cause there's another side for life as well.

No matter what you are facing, Yoochunna~, hope you can get over it soon. Obstacles come as the challenge and make us strong. You are lucky enogh to have such a wonderful support from your mom and bro, DBSK members and us the Cassie^^.

I don't know if this topic is true or not but just wanna let him know that Whether you cry or smile, we'll always be standing by you"

Guest starcaption

As much as I love SJ, it looks like Leeteuk is just looking for attention (coughattentionwhorecough) by publicizing this depression and supposedly others. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like it that he brought in their names. Honestly, publicizing your depression like this when you know how people are going to react to is (looking for sympathy?) is like cutters wearing sleeveless shirts (sorry if I offended anyone by this comparison). Writing it out for millions of strangers won't help or change anything.

As for Yoochun, everyone gets their sad days, whether or not he actually has clinical depression. I'm sure they all get it, but at the end of the day or week or whatever, they're grateful for what they have. If not, you'll know if or when they renew their contract. There's a difference between getting depressed about the restrictive lifestyle they have from being famous and actually voicing it out loud for the public to hear like Leeteuk and various other celebrities.

Anyways, Yunho in a drama?!?! Errr, lol tbh, just like Jaejoong, I'm not very confident in their acting abilities since I saw Banjun drama. Butttt, it has been quite a while, so maybe he has gotten better? Also, I'm not very excited because I know they'll hold back on his script because any sort of intimacy or 'kissing' with Ara will stir things up and that just decreases the quality of acting/drama. but I heard it's a comedy, so hopefully the humour will make up for the lack of skinship.

Randomness

And Junsu's new colour (I know I'm late), at least it's not as light as he had in Purple Line :D

I hate when Changmin wears tee shirts a size too small :/

Archived