[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest benhi

So after A Nation, it seems like the boys will have solo activities, Yunho with the new drama, Soulmate with the the new single + Jaejoong with his drama promotion (right?), i wonder what about Junsu and Changmin then? I mean if they want to have some solo activities, it would be good if all 5 of them do at the same time. I don't wanna see a TV show with only 3 or 4 of them T___T

and congrats to Yunho on his new drama, I'd prefer this drama rather than 'Absolute boyfriend', i was glad when i heard his drama would be 'Heading to the ground' and does anyone know HOW LONG will it take him to FINISH FILMING this minidrama? the rest of the year or just a few months?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a_azarine

congrats yunho. wish u all the best ^^

ok, jae-chun = japanese single. yunho = drama. junsu = probably like the rumor said, music project.

changmin-ah~.. where are you~~

oh, i have a question. does anyone know what happen to www.amorfati.or.kr? this is yunho fansite, and i've just realized it's not there anymore.

did they change the address somewhat?

Guest alex_itsmyname

I guess maybe CHangmin and Junsu will be in SUper Junior's movie tho . *sigh*

I am looking forward to their new plans in Korea : drama , mini albums .

Pre-order "COLORS - Melody and Harmony"

Release Date: Release: 2009/09/30

Single release from JEJUNG & YUCHUN, a unit from Dong Bang Shin Ki (Tohoshinki). Includes track "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" written & arranged by them, which is image song for Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary. This edition includes bonus DVD with music video for "Colors - Melody and Harmony -" and more. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

First Press Detail: off-shot movie, jacket-size card randomly selected from three designs

CD Japan

CD + DVD Version: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46372

CD Version: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZCD-46373

HMV Japan

CD + DVD version: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3645042

CD Version: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3645043

YesAsia

CD + DVD version: http://www.yesasia.com/global/colors-melod...-0-en/info.html

CD Version: http://www.yesasia.com/global/colors-melod...-0-en/info.html

Note: CD sold in YesAsia does not count towards the Oricon Chart.

Pre-order "Dance Subaru Special Edition"

Release Date: 2009/9/9

DVD release of the film "Dance Subaru" depicting a ballet dancer played by Meisa Kuroki. Subaru and her twin brother Kazuma share a dream to become ballet dancers. But one day, Kazuma is suddenly hospitalized with brain cancer. To encourage him, Subaru dances in front of him everyday. However finally he dies. Because of his death, Subaru is abandoned by her father and after that, Subaru fatefully encounters Isuzu, a owner of outlying cabaret "Palais Garnier." Isuzu recognizes Subaru's talent and trains her. Subaru develops her gift at high speed.

Special Features: making-of, preview party, greeting footage, theatrical trailer

CD Japan

DVD: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DLV-F5524

YesAsia

DVD: http://www.yesasia.com/global/dance-subaru...-0-en/info.html

hey everyone! :D

im new here but i've been reading the thread for some time now.

i really want to ask where i can buy some dbsk/tohoshinki/tvxq merchandise.

especially cds, dvds, and their photobooks.

is it safe to buy from online sites?

which sites would you recommend?

how do i do that?

how do you pay?

im sorry. im kinda naive about this.

this is my first time being a fan of a foreign group.

it's sad that i can't purchase their goods from local stores here in my country (philippines).

and i feel guilty everytime i illegally download their songs or pictures from random sites.

i should show my support to the boys by buying their officially released goods right?

please help me.

many thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the thread ^^.

As for your question, it is safe to buy things online, as long as you buy it from reliable sites. I don't know about the others, but for their Japanese releases, I use CD Japan and HMV Japan. I never had a problem with them and my CD/DVD always arrived in good conditions ^^. Plus, the customer service is excellent and the sites are available in English. YesAsia and Amazon.co.jp are reliable too, but I couldn't really speak about their services because I had never used them before.

The payment methods are varied, but for most of them you have to have a credit card. For YesAsia, you have to have a PayPall account.

I hope that helps ^^.

Guest Senorita_

Congrats to Yunho for his drama role. I guess that could be the reason why he flew back to Korea on the 22nd. I'm happy for him because it's a good opportunity to challenge his acting skills. I'm not too worried about his health because I think he knows that he will have to work extra hard when shooting starts. I wish him the very best :)

Guest yiyi0312

Yunho going to act in a Drama :D

I'm having mixed feelings.

Great that he has such opportunities... but i'm kindda worry about his ever hectic schedules >.<

Hope his health will be good~

and the ratings will be good too if not it will add stress to him n the crew -.-''

I wonder if other dbsk members will cameo in the drama or not :) kekeee

Good if our dolphin boys (especially) shows off his skills in his favourite sports.

Anyway anybody know more about the drama - other than its about football ?

BTW....

CAN ANYBODY UPLOAD/POST THE LINKS FOR THE CHANNEL A VIDEOS ? 20090723

*cos it seems like the previous links that was posted here were invalid - videos removed.... T___T .sigh at YT.

V thanks yoonjae

Guest badstar

hi, just want to help you with this...

i personally recommend the fic written by lilliefrost titled "A Pause In Mortality"

Thank you so much! ^^

[iNFO] 090723 TVXQ's Yunho to Make Acting Debut

Woah!!! Seriously??

This is so great!!!! I can't wait to see it!

Did anyone create a drama thread already?

I can make one, but I'd be needing some help, maybe from the AOE team.

Can we put this in the drama section though?

Yunho's Car

Woah!!! So he's using reds?? Cooollll!!!!

Kelly: Yay!! We need people from AOE. I'm gonna ask in our forum. But yea, AOE people can just pm us here.

Guest tvxqlovesme

[TRANS] 090724 TVXQ's Yunho Challenges First Drama

thx for the trans!

so excited waiting his acting!!!!!!!!^^

[TRANS + INFO] Bigeast Station 122 and 123 Preview

Bigeast Station 122 (26th July 2009)

Members: Yunho, Changmin

· Opinions & reviews from listeners regarding the Bigeast 2 year anniversary goods. Members are going to test out the goods themselves in the recording studio.

· [Really Want to Know] segment : How should Tohoshinki improve in terms of their acapella? How do the members change clothes during concerts?

Bigeast Station 123 (2nd August 2009)

Members: Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu

· [Toho Psychology]

Junsu’s Japanese language skills is still not that good at this time?

· [Really Want to Know!!]

Really hope Charisma Junsu can answer! Play [Dajare] (A Japanese word game). How to not hurt feelings when rejecting guys? Members are going to demonstrate live!

Credits: 東方神起百度帖吧

trans:shaine@sweetfig

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

[TRANS] Colors ~Melody and Harmony Content

[Tentative Content]

(CD)

· Colors ~Melody and Harmony

· (Song Title not Decided)

- 2 songs to be sold in 4 versions

(DVD)

· [Colors ~Melody and Harmony] PV

· Offshot Movie

The group with overwhelming popularity Tohoshinki’s members Jaejoong and Yoochun forms a new combination/group! On July 4th 2009 and July 5th 2009, the song that was sang on Tokyo Dome live [Colors ~Melody and Harmony] is going to be released as a single.

trans: shaine@sweetfig

[NEWS] 090723 Tohoshinki on Oricon Daily Charts

Singles

1. EXILE [THE HURRICANE –FIREWORKS-]

2. Hirano Aya [super Driver]

3. Nakayama Yuuma w/ B.I.Shadow, NYC Boys [Akuma Na Koi Fu]

33. Tohoshinki [stand By U]

DVD

1. ℃-ute [Concert Tour 2009 Spring ~A B ℃~ (DVD)]

17. Tohoshinki [3rd Live Tour 2008 ~T~]

18. Tohoshinki [2nd Live Tour 2007 ~Five in the Black~]

trans: shaine@sweetfig

Guest yoonjae

CAN ANYBODY UPLOAD/POST THE LINKS FOR THE CHANNEL A VIDEOS ? 20090723

*cos it seems like the previous links that was posted here were invalid - videos removed.... T___T .sigh at YT.

Channel A part 1/4

Channel A part 2/4

Channel A part 3/4

Channel A part 4/4

--------------------------------

[NEWS] Yunho U-Know & Go Ara

1.jpg

It has been confirmed that pretty Go Ara will be romancing TVXQ's leader, U-Know Yunho in the new drama Heading to the Ground. She has been cast as the main girl Kang Hae Bin who works alongside Yunho's character.

Go Ara's character, Kang Hae Bin is a soccer agent that wants to be able to be recognized through her own strength in a man's world. She is first captivated by Bong Gun's (Yunho's) kick and although they fight often, he ends up saving her life and they fall in love.

The producer said about Go Ara "She is overflowing with energy and her ability to show emotions is very deep. She is an actress that always gives an attempt at everything and grows in the process. I think that this drama will be able to be a big hit due to Ara. I'm really glad because the drama has become very fresh and entertaining."

Go Ara herself mentioned about her excitement about being selected for the drama, "The script is so much fun that I read all of it up to the 10th episode in one sitting. I'm glad because this character is one that loves and grows throughout the drama."

Credit: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ Oh, so I guess it's not a miniseries. Hrm.. Yunho and Go Ara. I can't picture them together, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm excited for the drama, but i'm just worrying over Yunho. I'm sure he will be absent from some or a lot of group activities. D:

Woah!!! Seriously??

This is so great!!!! I can't wait to see it!

Did anyone create a drama thread already?

I can make one, but I'd be needing some help, maybe from the AOE team.

Can we put this in the drama section though?

Bea - A drama thread? Sure, we can lend you a hand! :) I'll PM you with details. If anyone wants to help us out, please feel free to PM me.

V Yes, it was confirmed that Color was a duet with only Jaechun.

Guest some1gurl

is it confirm that color,melody and harmony only sang by jaechun...

cause i remember on staff update...they're in the midst of recording something...

maybe color, melody and harmony will be sang by 5 of them

Guest afterglow.

some more info.

Heading to the Ground [맨땅에 헤딩] confirms it's three leads

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.gooddaysports.co.kr/category/49/20090724/images/1248408298_600.jpg

Jung Yun Ho of DBSK is making his first acting debut with MBC 16eps drama "Heading to the Ground" as Cha Bong Kun 차봉군, a hardworking soccer player who strives for success.

Go Ara plays Kang Hae Bin 강해빈, a sport agent who is constantly bickering with Cha Bong Kun.

Lee Sang Yun plays a good-natured lawyer who forms a trianglar love line with Kang Hae Bin and Cha Bong Kun when both men falls in love with the beautiful sport agent.

The drama will be airing on 9th sept.

http://www.gooddaysports.co.kr/news/?cset=...9&code=8386

%7Boption%7D20090724143907109.jpeg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...amp;p=joynews24

Lee Yun Ji is casted in Heading as Cha Bong Kun's neighbourhood childhood friend "Oh Yeon Yi"오연이 since they were classmates in junior high. She will be forming another love triangle with Hae Bin and Cha Bong Kun.

16 eps? is that what they consider a miniseries? lol.

sounds interesting with the new descriptions. the two main will constantly bicker? sounds like a romantic comedy.

i guess group activities will come to a complete halt for the solos.

Guest squeaky

^^

Miniseries' in Korea are basically like. 16-30 ish episodes. In fact, most of the dramas in Korea are mini-series'...XD

200907241635501114_1.jpg

and I have NO idea why Korean reporters like using this photo of Yunho...it's so. weird. XD Just really unflattering.

I hope he does well. I think he'll do well, in fact. They should start filming soon, then. Like, in early August-ish. Or even now!

Guest Heaven2100

And we're back in the bussiness I see..:D

Actually I'm pretty happy that Yunho is in a drama... I think he is a good actor.. but of course Soccer- Junsu..:D but still... I know that Yunho will succeed! I am just really worried for his health like all of you.. Because it's gonna be tough...

A love triangle.. Ooohhh.. I have to see it(Like in all korean dramas..:D) I wish him GOOD LUCK! And I know he can do this.. but he's gonna be pretty busy this month... If it's airing in 9th September..

Well.. Really many activites.. Solo actvities.. It'll be interesting.. But I raelly want to see them together soon with a new album... Korean comeback.. I just don't really like to see them apart.. Maybe it's just me..:)

Thanks for the Updates guys!! :P

Guest rainhero181430262800

Yunho in a drama now? It's only a matter of time before the others will be inone as well, lol. But I'm not complaining. I hope the boys health will be alright. I wouldn't want them to start getting sick.

Please vote for me in the Seoul dream contest, I'd really appreciate it! Link located in my siggy. Don't warn me please, it's in spoiler so it's not viewable unless chosen to be.

Guest Senorita_

[NEWS] Yunho U-Know & Go Ara

I hope it's a 16 episode series, I'm not a big fan of long dramas. The genre should be romance, but I'm wondering if it's just based on romance only or included with comedy as well (i love com/rom dramas :P lol) And I can feel there might be kissing scenes for Yunho -_-

Guest miss_h

Yunho in drama:

I know I said I don't agree with this before, but reading all the people enthusiasm toward his project I can't help but looking forward to it. In a matter of fact, I decided to watch his banjun drama again and I think he can act. For a first timer, he is not as good yet but not too bad either. I can watch his drama till the end and forget that I watch DBSK U-Know Yunho, just Yunho.

He will be acting with Ara?? This will be one big reunion. Ara debuted in DBSK MV and they work briefly together in 'Bolero'. I don't want this to become another SM Family (cause it sound like nepotism) but I guess this is just a coincidental situation. And I like Go Ara, she's a beauty, just like Kuroki Meisa ^^

i@intan: I also think that Yunho got several drama offer, and at the end he decided to take this one. Tbh, I like this one better than 'Absolute Boyfriends'or the other idol drama. This is more original and I am a sucker for sport drama. I love to see their struggle to achieve their dream.

Go Yunho!!! I know you can do it :)

---

@squeky: the reporter pick unflattering picture for both of them :lol:. But still, my bias says that leader-shi looks stunning in this picture ^^

---

I do think that they will do a solo project at the end of this year. They are quite established in Japan right now so SM and Avex try a new formula to cater japan and korea needs by dividing them in the two country. Soulmate will concentrated in Japan, while HoSuMin will stay in Korea. I almost believe Junsu mini-album rumor right now. Changmin, as usual, is living in his own world. Probably he stay in Korea to finish his colleges and catch up with his friend :lol:

--

yay.. thread is living again. It jump three pages in a night ^^

Guest jaejoong.ro02

hey everyone! :D

im new here but i've been reading the thread for some time now.

i really want to ask where i can buy some dbsk/tohoshinki/tvxq merchandise.

especially cds, dvds, and their photobooks.

is it safe to buy from online sites?

which sites would you recommend?

how do i do that?

how do you pay?

im sorry. im kinda naive about this.

this is my first time being a fan of a foreign group.

it's sad that i can't purchase their goods from local stores here in my country (philippines).

and i feel guilty everytime i illegally download their songs or pictures from random sites.

i should show my support to the boys by buying their officially released goods right?

please help me.

many thanks in advance :)

Hello! Welcome to the thread! You can buy their stuffs at yesasia.com or cdjapan.com (that's where I purchase their albums/photobooks). I've already tried buying DBSK/THSK stuffs there through credit card (from my mom) and I can assure you that it is SAFE. I'm from the Philippines too and I don't buy their stuffs here coz they make it VERY expensive and I feel like they are only taking advantage of those fans who are afraid of buying stuffs ONLINE. You can PM me if you want to ask something. :)

Yunho in a Drama: I'm excited for him. I wish him good luck!

Guest sakura_dubai

U-know Yunho Back to Korean to Volunteer !!!

It seems that DBSG's leader, U-know Yunho, went back to Korea to volunteer in an orphanage. He helped in cleaning and serving food.

YUNHO IS GREAAAAAAT ! :D

uknowhannah20090723.jpg

uknow2hannah20090723.jpg

uknow3hannah20090723.jpg

photos from popseoul.com

Archived