[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Lucy_Loveless

Hi! I'm from Balloons, a TVXQ Chilean Fan Club.

And we got a Thank you message from Junsu's Dad! :D

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/20/memo2z.jpg

It says something like:

''to. balloons

Take care everybody and always be happy ^.^♡

I looove you

Thanks for the presents and I'll give it to the guys

Hwaiting[Wish you the best] also for you fans from Chile :)''

Credits: TVXQCHILE.COM

I srsly felt like crying! so excited!

Junsu's dad was so good to us for help us and receive the gifts!

now the boys are going to know about us~ <33

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexkziel

Those gifts are so creative and beautiful. Congratulations for your letter !!

Anyways, while we wait for the boys I will post some old Yunjae, there is not much Yunjae lately :tears:

a459d68753a4110fc75cc3a.jpg

02283d589eb0bb9e800a18b.jpg

51f0c6122c4756a66438db2.jpg

19ab4d8bb85e71599f2fb43.jpg

b0774fcc2053103600e9283.jpg

967e71ed581196d0b21cb15.jpg

cf706dcb3dbae0db53664f5.jpg

58c6720110ab2c37728b652.jpg

063cb21050adeae0a6ef3f2.jpg

Credit Baidu and as tagged.

+ Dork :P

53113999200907220007281.jpg

Guest coral2010

Hey, i don't really post much on here, but just wanted to post that one of my friends became a tvxq fan! which made me VERY VERY happy, to say the least.

She came to my room before, saw my posters and said: "you like tvxq? they're not very cute..." and she wouldn't listen when i told her that they have amazing singing voices

that was about a year or 2 ago maybe? she knows i spazz about them since i told her about Hollywood Bowl 2008

I even got a green version of Jaejoong's Giordano "Cheer You Up" t-shirt when I went to china for 2 months this summer

yesterday i saw my friend after coming back from china and the first word she said to me was "stalker!" cuz i was wearing the "CHeer You Up" shirt haha

but yeah..after that she asked me to guess what song she was listening to on her ipod, and it was Love in the Ice! totally suprised me, but in a good way

she then told me that she thinks junsu is really cute, and she loves his dolphin voice, she likes yoochun's voice best, yunho is pretty good looking, and jaejoong is too feminine for her.

I told her jaejoong is actually pretty manly but she didn't believe me lol

then she said [not in these exact words] that she likes their songs, not really their looks. or basically, their looks don't really appeal to her that much, but she thinks they have great songs/good voices

i didn't try arguing with her that they are all VERY good looking men, b/c they are singers, and the fact that she likes their songs is the only reason needed to be a fan of tvxq

and i also want to share these two pictures i took in hangzhou, china.

TCSummer2009-HangzhouChina02.jpg

TCSummer2009-HangzhouChina03.jpg

they aren't anything special, but i coming from the US where its rare finding stores that sell asian music products and random merchandise, it was pretty nice coming to china and finding one building that had about 4 or 5 stores that had tvxq items =) and i don't mean just music, but also pins, t shirts, mugs, socks, etc with tvxq plastered over them

Guest meli_chan

Credits: TVXQArgentinaMD

Visit: www.tvxqargentina.com | http://tvxqmydestiny.blogspot.com/

SharedBy: DBSKnights

I have No Idea, what's going on in the 1st part,Understanding some snippets, (Filipino, has spanish word in them) obviously, they're talking about Hallyu

2nd Part, OMG even if I cant Understand, seeing the Girl Her Looks her Dress her Necklace and the word Fanclub.... Youtube, Blogs, Internet

and DONG BANG SHIN GI

(i spazzzed!)

and They're SHOWED some Yummy videos

too bad they only mainly showed Junsu in the second clip...haha..but he looked hot!=P...too bad they cut out the ending where the guys took off their tops and showed their backs....censored?...hehehe.

Hi!! Since you talked about this and became an interest topic for you,(like something weird hehe but interested at last) I want to explain you that this person in the First Video was the Director of Korean Culture Centre In Latin American, Argentina. He allows TVXQ fanclub to do Hallyu Festivals and of Course DBSK festivals for FREE. He is a very interesting person. He talks very good Spanish and he works in Korean Embassy in Argentina Too. He was assistant of Republic Of korea President, etc.

Then, Nako, President of Our Fanclub, who is in the Second Video, is explaining basically that TVXQ Argentina ´My Destiny' Fanclub is traiyng to persuade and gather fans with the festivals, and they want people to know more about Korean Culture, with their music and of course, TVXQ *O*

i´m so proud that someone was interested in this!! This girls WORK very HARD!! I´m a member of this Fanclub, i love them all!!

Guest afterglow.

a-nation will be broadcasted on september 26th this year.

the boys usually perform around 5 songs right? any guesses on what they will sing this year?

stand by u, share the world, ? ? ?

i wonder if they will perform summer dream again. that's like THE summer song. summer dream performances are always fun to watch.

Guest Poetic_Goofy

Thanks for all pictures/news/translations fellow fans :)

And now for something completely different...

I have noticed there are a lot of Twitter accounts claiming to be members of TVXQ, I have to stress this, none of the TVXQ members are members at Twitter. They are all FAKE, ok? I just think it's sad when I see all these fans replying to these fake twittering TVXQ, and some even seems to get mad if they don't get a reply, mad at the real TVXQ.

Let's face it:

* TVXQ are not very good at English

* TVXQ don't have time for Twitter

* We can't really know who is behind these Twitter accounts. But I can assure you, it's not TVXQ.

Just to make this clear once and for all,

The Real TVXQ is NOT on Twitter!

Be streetsmart(internetsmart you could say) people. Don't be so naive.

---------------

And now, does anyone knows what happened to iTVXQ Gallery? ( http://www.itvxq.net/ ) It's like one of the best TVXQ gallery sites out there, but they haven't updated since Changmins last birthday :( It's too sad, have they moved their gallery or something?

Guest e`PSY

[NEWS] 090721 Nikkan Sports praises DBSK

The Japanese media praised DBSK to be "located near the centre of Japanese music".

On the fifth of July, the Japanese newspaper, Nikkan Sports, wrote an article about the Tokyo Dome finale. It said, "DBSK did not rely on their achievements in Korea to gain success in Japan, but they made their status by working hard" and that "within 3 hours of singing 32 songs, no one in the crowd left".

Nikkan Sports stated that: "After four years of hard work, DBSK has proved that their very existence is important to the world of music by this fabulous performance."

Beginning on August 1st, DBSK will be attending the Summer Music Festival of Japan. [A-Nation]

Source: baidutvxq.com

Translated by: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡

Please do not drop credits~ <3 Thanks. ^^

[NEWS] 090721 DBSK participating in the most important music festival in the history of music

DBSK will participate in what is anticipated the most important music festival in music history... The A-Nation Summer Music Festival!

The A-Nation festival will be broadcasted on the 26th of September at 8:00 p.m. [The channel is not given. >0<]

Recording date: August 22nd to August 23rd 2009

Some stars that will be featured at the festival other than DBSK are:

-TRF

-Every Little Thing

-Do as Infinity

-Koda Kumi

-AAA

-GIRL NEXT DOOR

-Otsuka Ai

-Suzuki Ami

The year 2009 will not end in the summer!

Source: DNBN

Chinese translation: 小恋

English translation by: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ onetvxq.com

No dropping credits please. :] Thank-you!

I wonder what Yunho is doing back in Korea by himself :mellow:

Remember to join our Junsu & Jaejoong birthday projects!

Deadline has not changed but submit soon! Don't leave everything last minute!

http://tvxqproject.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

We need GA's and TL's too! Come and apply ^^;

http://tvxqproject.com/forum/index.php?board=53.0

staffrecruitmentbanner.gif

20081018 - Korea China Friendship Concert Jeju - Seoul Beijing

Guest rasshie

A couple of weeks ago, we sent some gifts to the boys.

it was so amazing participated in that project *-*

i really hope that the boys know that they have fans

from this little country at the other side of the ocean <3

Guest asdfhjkl;

^

It's so exciting that Junsu's dad replied! It's really amazing how far DBSK's influence has spread.

Thanks LeaYuri and SHINee-girl for fulfilling my request :)

a-nation will be broadcasted on september 26th this year.

the boys usually perform around 5 songs right? any guesses on what they will sing this year?

stand by u, share the world, ? ? ?

i wonder if they will perform summer dream again. that's like THE summer song. summer dream performances are always fun to watch.

Hmm.. yeah Stand By U and Share The World definetely. Definetely Summer Dream too. I have a feeling they might do doush.te? And Bolero, even though it's not too summery. I hope they do though. If they do another Ontama-like performance of it, it's going to take the audience's breath away.

The Japanese media praised DBSK to be "located near the centre of Japanese music".

On the fifth of July, the Japanese newspaper, Nikkan Sports, wrote an article about the Tokyo Dome finale. It said, "DBSK did not rely on their achievements in Korea to gain success in Japan, but they made their status by working hard" and that "within 3 hours of singing 32 songs, no one in the crowd left".

Nikkan Sports stated that: "After four years of hard work, DBSK has proved that their very existence is important to the world of music by this fabulous performance."

Beginning on August 1st, DBSK will be attending the Summer Music Festival of Japan. [A-Nation]

the red part is so true.

they didnt rely on their name dong bang shin ki,

and started with small promotions.

i cant wait till a nation.

i hope the boys will be performing after the sun sets, so that way they wont get a sun burn and changmin wont be complaining about how hot it is :lol:

Guest XiahxTiffany

yeaa cant wait til sept 26th now :)

its like same week as Chooseuk too lol

im hoping they perform Doumini coopere great song

love the lyrics so much i dont tear but i really have a heart for this song !!

Guest JJlicious

A couple of weeks ago, we sent some gifts to the boys.

This are the pics:

Thats cool..

I wanna send too.. for my Joongie :D

But i dont even know his house's address..

Hahaha, yea..

poor me..

-_- -_- -_-

anyone can help me to let me know Jae Joong's address?? please?

Thanks!

Guest SiXeLa

Hey you guys. I 've a favor to ask of you. Can you recommend any good fanfiction stories esp YunJae and YooSu couple? heehee.....

Thanx in advance.

Guest ellie09

Hi everyone! I'm so new to DBSK but I'm so lovin it!

Anyway, how do you send mail to DBSK anyway? Like, _Kitsune_? Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!!!! :D

Guest Natsumi_sshi

[News] Tohoshinki is Ranked Top 3 in 3 Divisions

^That's impressive! I can't believe that the boys topped MJ's DVD as well. And to top 3 divisions is even more impressive!

Goes to show how globally recognised the boys are, and that as their popularity grows day by day, more and more people

want their stuff! Can't wait for TSC, AADBSK3!

That is so true. The boys didn't ride on their success from Korea and transfer it into the market in Japan. They worked

from scratch and went through so many hardships. I can honeslty say that they are deserving off all their success in

Japan because it has come out from their determination and hard work. Nikkan Sports wrote a great article. THSK do

have a great impact not only in the music world. As if anyone would leave the boys concerts! haha :D

REQUEST!!

hey, sorry for suddently pop up in this thread for a request!

i need a picture of mirotic logo... you know the 'M' logo like this...

js11.jpg

with that 'M' picture alone.. plz i need it for my project

thanks in advance!!

I need help!!!

how to remove the thingy on the AADBSK 2 disk??My AADBSK 2 cannot be play anymore!!!!

i try using the disk remover but its not working so somebody please help me!!!!!!

Thanx in advance!!!

Archived