[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest oh`retro

[TRANS] 090718 "Who looks the most handsome in real life?"

Oh, let me put my two cents in since I just met the boys at Beijing Mirotic.

Changmin- If we're asking who's the most HANDSOME, it's most definitely this guy. Pictures really don't do him justice. I never found him to be that good looking, but when I saw him live, oh my damn, he was the most handsome guy alive. Trust me, he is BEYOND HANDSOME live.

Micky- Oh my god, Park Yoochun is SO ATTRACTIVE. All my friends know I never found Micky to be good looking. But, when I saw him live, he just looked so attractive, I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Yunho- He is hot in pictures and in real life. He has such charisma on stage, you can't help but think he's hot even if you're not into his looks. Plus, when he's dancing, he does these really sexy & seductive smirks that can kill all fangirls.

Jaejoong- Umm, everyone knows he's gorgeous. His pictures are usually flawless. In real life, he's still gorgeous, but you can see his flaws, which I think is a good thing because flaws make him more real. Although at Beijing Mirotic, he looked really tired when I saw a closeup of his eyes. And I thought he looked a little bit cold & distant because he was way into his singing, but he warmed up at the end.

Junsu- Damn, he was so freakin hot in person. Like Yunho, he shows so much charisma on stage, he becomes so sexy. But, he can also look really cute too.

Aww, that interview about DBSK's future family life is so cute.

Everyone is going to be such good fathers, especially Yunho.

Damn, their wives are going to be the luckiest ladies alive.

Oh & I went to this Banc store in China & cleaned out their store cause I bought so much stuff.

They had loads of good quality pictures of celebs wearing Banc, lots of DBSK pictures.

And since I bought so much stuff, the lady gave me a picture of Micky wearing one of the sweatshirts I bought.

He looks super adorable in it, LOL.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shar_

he bought his Black Car. This tis his new Car !!!

http://h.imagehost.org/0568/JaeJoong_New_Car.jpg

He really loves to live in the Night ne???

JaeJoong♥ our vampire

http://h.imagehost.org/0963/JaeJoong_New_Car3.jpg

thx for the pics but the 1st pic is not jae's car.

I'm sure.. that's yunho's car coz the plate no.

end with 80..jae's car on the 2nd pic.

ho's car is Audi A4/..80, jae's car -Audi R8/..11

and chun's car is Audi R8/..84

090721 HoSuMin @Bigeastation

14251514.jpg

cre: dnbn

Guest JJlicious

What's this?

Star Avenue?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/denain/dsc8787.jpg

I know it's for Lotte but dunno what purpose

i dunno is it help u or not..

i just read it ..

On June 30th, Hallyu stars, Song Seung-hun, Choi Ji-woo, Kang Ji-hwan and Rain attended the tape cutting event for the opening of Star Avenue at the Lotte World in Jamsil.

Star Avenue is a showcase/museum where wardrobe, props, personal belongings, etc. of select Hallyu stars will be displayed in each star showcase for fans to see. Fans can also interact with the Hallyu stars of their choice by visiting the Star Center, where they can send personal E-fanletters. It doesn’t end there, there is also a Music Star Center where there is an extravagantly decorated and lighted stage for visitors to experience what it would feel like to be a singer on stage. There’s two additional centers which enables visitors to have a hands on experience of what it feels like to be a star that have yet to be revealed.

There are currently nine star showcases set up at Star Avenue, which includes, TVXQ, Rain, Big Bang, Park Yong-ha, Song Seung-hun, Kang Ji-hwan, Choi Ji-woo, Ji-sung and IKKO. Star Avenue, a new concept entertainment experience cultural center will be open to the public beginning July 1st.

Here’s two pictures of Song Seung-hun and Rain’s star showcase to give you an example of what will be on display at the Star Avenue.

songseunghun_hannah_20090629.jpg

rain_hannah_20090629.jpg

;)

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Well this is the weekly chart for 19th of July 2009 (where the Oricon week starts on the 13th of July) and is updated on the Oricon website on wednesday (15th of July). So it is the latest Oricon weekly published.

I guess the original source shows that it's not offcial news, and people always make mistakes when translating.

Nope. That was last week's weekly chart coz I remember I posted the chart here last week. :)

Korean news is pretty much late.

Guest badstar

Jaejoong's Family

Thanks for the family pictures!

It's so nice to see Jaejoong spend some quality time with his family.

They look so happy together!

Just a thought: If Jae has longer hair, she would totally pass as a sister in the family as well! hahaha

Jae in Car while in Vacation

Woohooo!! Hott Jae!!

Jae's car is as hot as the owner!!

I'm beginning to be in love with his Audi!

I forgot to comment about Junsu's new hair

I'm not going gaga over it, but I'm happy because at least he got a new hairstyle.

I wish his Mirotic hair comes back. I love that!

----------------------------------------------------------

f_sig09071400m_7813c32.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

{GOE-SS} Y Star - Making of Seolheim CF[English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 09.03.30 Bigeast Station Ep.105 [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 09.03.23 Bigeast Station Ep.104 [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 09.01.27 M - ON! Music Machine - Jaejoong & Yoochun [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 09.04.25 Music Fair 21 - ToHoShinKi Cut [English Subbed].avi

[RAW]09.07.17 Tokudane intervew-THSK[faw].avi

[RAW] 09.07.20 Behind the Scenes in Seoul - Outtakes during the filming of Seoul Commercial [English Subbed].avi

[RAW] 09.07.17 MBC Special - DBSK Cut (1024x576) [Dopamine].avi

-----------------------------------------------------------

chunrecruitbymonX2.jpghorecruitbymonX2.jpg

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^ Trinnie, ROFL i notice that Su is almost always fomal when they are in airport. do you like his new hair?

Really? All I notice when Junsu is in the airport is that he's always in black and tries to be inconspicuous. Su's current

hair is a little short for my liking, maybe it's the angles that the airport pictures have been shown, but the style/colour

really reminds me of early last year during the Beautiful You and T-tour days. Very smexy haha

[TRANS] 090720 Kansai TV Blog - THSK interview - 2 : Cat JaeJoong & Junsu : "Lick me then"

Hearing this, Junsu quickly laughed and said "Lick me then"

This made me think of the utmost gentle face, and them playing with their dogs, the most humorous sight to be seen.

And when asked "Between the members, who would you like to be?" hearing this, they said Junsu. Reason "Because he's able to live happily and freely" (laugh).On the stage, he shown a fierce and charismatic side. Although Junsu denied, everyone still smiled. This prove that he's being loved by everyone and makes one envy of him.

HAHA OMG Junsu is so hilarious! 'Lick me then' lmao. That's something that I would expect to hear out of cheesy dandy

boys Yoochun's mouth. But it's funny how the boys all want to be Junsu. And the reason is quite accurate. Our Junsu's

fierce and charasmatic facade is not easily imitated. But we all know what a dolphin laughing dork he is on the inside~

What Kind of Family Do You Want?

JUNSU

- When you have children in the future, how JUNSU will raise them?

When my children turn 3, I want to direct them to concentrate on something so that it can stretch their talents and abilities from the very young.

2 boys and 1 girl will be nice.

- Is there a preferred order?

First a boy, then a boy again. And a girl in the end. Frankly, I’ve been thinking about this since I’m in junior high.

- Since that early!?

I like to plan everything or think of my future. But I have to be an adult first, more than anything (laughs).

YUCHON

- What is Yoochun’s ideal family?

I want a lovely wife and 2 daughters.

- All females?

Ah, but I think I want boys too~

- Then, 2 daughters and 1 son?

That’s one the reason. But I also can give more attention to my wife.

- So, you want to always be lovers with your wife, even after you get married?

Yes! It would be nice to be in romance with my wife everyday and always be happy together.

YUNHO

- What kind of father YUNHO be? To see that you’re so well taking care others, seems that you’ll be so doting father. Especially to the daughter.

Being lovely is a certain. I think I cant help it (laughs).

- However, you dont have the image that you’ll spoil them?

Sometime I will spoil them. But for manners and etiquette I will strictly teach them, I dont want them to trouble other people.

- Seems that your kids will resemble YUNHO and will be mature. By the way, what do you want your kids to become?

Thanks for sharing this. Oh my, whoever the boys marry (if they survive that is lol) is going to be such a lucky wife!

Plus their kids are going to be so loved and talented! (I mean if you had any one of them as your appa how awesome

would that be?) From Junsu's response, he's kids are going to be very talented and play lots of soccer. Haha even if they

suck. And I can't believe he's been thinking about his family since JUNIOR HIGH? Isn't that something a girl would do?

lmao. And he still considers himself a kid. He needs to grow up first haha.And it's funny how they all want 2 boys and

a girl in that order! Chun re-thought he's answer after considering being swarmed in a family with all girls.

But seriously, can I say that Chun is such a romantic?! Even with kid(s) he still wants that close and initmate relationship

with his wife. I think that's really sweet ^^ And leader-sshi is such a stern father. Loving and caring and discipline.

But at the end, they're all still willing to let their kids be and decide their own futures. Such amazing dads xDD

Im sooo sad...ok I really dont like the fact that they spend majority of thier time in Japan...im really happy for their success but i just wished they did more korean songs and tv shows so we can still be in touch with them and thier real personalities...I just think they cant show thier true self in Japan and thats why all the shows tht they do look fake.

Guest Senorita_

^

^ There's a chance the boys will come back to Korea soon. Perhaps they'll be more active next year if they decide to release a full-length album.

I´ll post here all JaeJoong♥´s cars for Us ok???

Jae has four cars? 0.o I pretty much lost count of how many cars he owns lol. I thought he owned 2 cars only...

Guest rach03

Jaejoong's car(s): This boy had so many cars! But I think JJ's Audi R8 is the dark grey one. I kinda remember the dark grey R8 was seen with YC's black R8 and they said it's JJ. And the pics from his noona's cyworld, JJ was driving a dark grey car. (if thats the only dark grey car he has. lol.)

Guest afterglow.

welcome to the dbsk thread pangbb! :)

TOP 20 ALBUMS OF 2009 (LATEST UPDATE):

*1 1,231,975 ***,861 SUPERMARKET FANTASY / Mr.Children 08/12/10

*2 *,871,384 *24,874 塩、コショウ / GReeeeN 09/06/10

*3 *,815,982 **1,181 EXILE BALLAD BEST / EXILE 08/12/03 累計1,759,883

*4 *,645,666 **1,385 DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE? / DREAMS COME TRUE 09/03/21

*5 *,478,187 **1,309 レミオベスト / レミオロメン 09/03/09

*6 *,412,208 **1,623 My song Your song / いきものがかり 08/12/24

*7 *,387,544 ***,501 TRICK / 倖田來未 09/01/28

*8 *,370,209 ***,901 NEXT LEVEL / 浜崎あゆみ 09/03/25

*9 *,351,372 *27,291 残響 / 福山雅治 09/06/30

10 *,320,332 ***,769 アルトコロニーの定理 / RADWIMPS 09/03/11

11 *,266,376 **3,013 The Secret Code / 東方神起 09/03/25

12 *,250,771 ***,*** シャンブル / ユニコーン 09/02/18

13 *,250,697 *40,121 ⊿(トライアングル) / Perfume 09/07/08

14 *,245,128 ***,*** PUZZLE / 関ジャニ∞ 09/04/15

15 *,241,965 ***,511 Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 09/04/29

16 *,238,779 ***,952 This Is The One / Utada 09/03/14

17 *,238,545 **1,618 What's Love? / JUJU 09/03/04

18 *,220,317 **1,168 つるのうた / つるの剛士 09/04/22

19 *,218,317 **1,578 湘南乃風 ~JOKER~ / 湘南乃風 09/04/08

20 *,212,411 ***,*** GIRL NEXT DOOR / GIRL NEXT DOOR 08/12/24

tsc's sales have been really consistent. i thought it would drop below 1k after the tour ended.

*13位 **9,901 東方神起 「Stand by U」TOTAL = 208,551

Guest deNain

i dunno is it help u or not..

i just read it ..

On June 30th, Hallyu stars, Song Seung-hun, Choi Ji-woo, Kang Ji-hwan and Rain attended the tape cutting event for the opening of Star Avenue at the Lotte World in Jamsil.

Star Avenue is a showcase/museum where wardrobe, props, personal belongings, etc. of select Hallyu stars will be displayed in each star showcase for fans to see. Fans can also interact with the Hallyu stars of their choice by visiting the Star Center, where they can send personal E-fanletters. It doesn’t end there, there is also a Music Star Center where there is an extravagantly decorated and lighted stage for visitors to experience what it would feel like to be a singer on stage. There’s two additional centers which enables visitors to have a hands on experience of what it feels like to be a star that have yet to be revealed.

There are currently nine star showcases set up at Star Avenue, which includes, TVXQ, Rain, Big Bang, Park Yong-ha, Song Seung-hun, Kang Ji-hwan, Choi Ji-woo, Ji-sung and IKKO. Star Avenue, a new concept entertainment experience cultural center will be open to the public beginning July 1st.

Here’s two pictures of Song Seung-hun and Rain’s star showcase to give you an example of what will be on display at the Star Avenue.

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...ah_20090629.jpg

;)

Thx a lot!

It indeed helps.

Anyway, I have our boys section pics also from there. I dont want to post it at first cause I dunno what it's all about.

So here it is

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8968/f6e78c8a12c19cfbfc1f104.jpg' alt='f6e78c8a12c19cfbfc1f104.jpg'>

754cf61889f80252dbb4bd4.jpg

965ef5f3d5cea73bb17ec54.jpg

db0a8483bfde7eb8f703a64.jpg

ebc0adcd0004b93800e9284.jpg

d4c2a7eda7ce570f63d09f4.jpg

a7c4fcd27df125f7a8ec9a4.jpg

d5255d429d1086399213c64.jpg

Ahh!!I seriously want that file folder! Yellow + My Heart Can Hear Max

b3dba9ee5ec7a93efcfa3c4.jpg

a99c8e0bb6078816b0351d4v.jpg

8ff020729f0887348601b04.jpg

Guest LeaYuri

Im sooo sad...ok I really dont like the fact that they spend majority of thier time in Japan...im really happy for their success but i just wished they did more korean songs and tv shows so we can still be in touch with them and thier real personalities...I just think they cant show thier true self in Japan and thats why all the shows tht they do look fake.

Everyone has their own opinion.As for me,I'd prefer their style/image/music or everything while they're in Japan.But of course,I missed their album and comeback to Korea.But what did u mean by saying they look fake in Japanese TV shows?I think u missed alot of their japanese tv appearances.Have u watched Zoom In Super New Year Special MBC or TBS Kings Brunch Date Master?They said TVXQ are really pure and they managed to look personal side of them rather than as artist.As much as I love playful and enjoyable korean TV shows,I still love the japanese one.Both side are appeal as long as there's TVXQ :D

New Hairstyle of Junsu Hmm...Kinda unsuitable for him bcoz he looks a bit..weird?? :lol:

Im sorry if these has been posted before

gmpoo11.jpg

gmpoo23.jpg

Cr:As tagged

Guest classic8iron

^ i kinda want the storybook now. are there words on every page?

There's just enough text and caption (korean, japanese, english) throughout the entire storybook.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Lucky you!!!!!!!

That's really him......Korean fans said Junsu went Coex [with Yoochun...] and maybe Yoochun's friend[Youngpil] that you saw

LOL ya i thought that the guy beside xiah with a cap look like mickey yoochun but he was using a cap so cannot really see just from side view

i thought it was mickey but me and my friend was focusing more on xiah junsu lol.

shoot we should have went up to them T.T

Guest DBSK_real

Ummm...what shall I say. I do enjoy both TVXQ's Korean and Japanese shows. I just become their fan about 4 months ago but I have a friend who download almost every TV appearance clips of them so I asked her for all those clips and spend all my free time watching them. From my opinion, they used to have HUGE different personality and style in Korea and Japan. But lately after Mirotic comeback and this year 2009, those personality gap becomes smaller. That might be because of...

- in Korea, they just let loose their original concept more than ever, as everyone said about JJ's concept in Come to Play that he didn't have to maintain that mysterious look concept anymore HAHAHA.

- in Japan, their language proficiency are getting better and better. They can understand most of the conversation and they are not afraid to ask the host if they don't understand some words. (That is very important notice, I think) So, right now they can freely and easily express their story and opinion.

Personally, I think some of them even feel easier in Japanese Program. Most of them even laugh more and don't afraid to have a big laugh or do anything funny to themselves or others.

However, I understand you can sense more real personality in Korean which I think it's simply just because they can tell you more intimate story using their native language.

Sorry for my essay here.

Yagima Salon imitate Tohoshinki in music fighther

HAHAHAHA that's so hilarious...I remember them from a program in late-Oct08 in which they had barbecue with the boys and even shared their dance step. ^^

Guest maejaekim

Hi guys ...I've been a silent reader for a very long time....... :D

and now I'm not ...at last I can communicate with the people here.......hope we can get along.....

here I hope this isn't posted yet....

jaejoong%20n%20brother.jpg

Jaejoong and his little bro

Archived