[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090721 Tohoshinki, Big Bang, Ranking In Japan's Oricon Weekly Together

Tohoshinki and Big Bang, who are currently active in Japan, have drawn notice as they ranked, together, in the Top 10 of the Oricon Weekly Charts.

On the 20th, Oricon released it's weekly charts, with Big Bang ranking at #5 with their 2nd Japanese single "Gara Gara Go!" which was released on the 8th of July. At the same time, Tohoshinki also made the charts, ranking at #7 with their single "Stand by U", which was released on 1st of July, was #2 on the previous week's charts, making the Top 10 of the Oricon Weekly for 2 consecutive weeks.

After Tohoshinki successfully held the last 2 performances of their Japanese national tour at the Tokyo Dome on the 4th and 5th of this month, they are scheduled to participate in the Japanese summer music fest, A-nation, which will be held in August.

Source: [铭记昌珉]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohhlalakelly

REQUEST: Can someone please share the interview where they were asked how many kids they wanted in the future? i've already read Jae's and Changmin's. But can someone please share the other 3? thanks! :)

Guest jer_sweety

Woaah... so many new pics/vidz... Thanks guys for sharing and posting...

@jaejae's family pics, I love those pics so much...

He's so happy and i am happy for him as well..

You could see how dorky, funny and loving jaejae

is with his family... I love seeing the boys in family pics..

@susu's new hair, it looks good on him but i still love

his hair during timeless and O time... though it was good that

susu have tried another hair style and pulled it pretty well.

@Who looks the most handsome, susu might looked stern sometimes

but definitely not scary especially when he's serious , i think this is because

he has piercing eyes. But when he smiled at you, you would probably fall head

over heels with him to the extend of wanting to bring him home. hehehehehehe...

And jaejae's big head?? lol... hahahaha... I have observed it too but then i realized that

maybe, since the shape of his head is different from yunnie, minnie and the others that's

why when you saw him with the group you could instantly say that his head is bigger than the others. But jaejae definitely has small face though not as smaller as yunnie's face. Minnie is

really handsome.

@comeback this year in korea, let's just pray for it but personally i don't think so. Though i heard that some or one of them might do a comeback or project but not with the group. (just don't take this seriously, i just read it in naver/daum blogs)

Guest classic8iron

Just got my AADBSK Season 3 Making photobook in the mail. It was soooooo worth the money! Even better is that it's 1) about 3/4 inch thick of pics; and 2) it's TRI-lingual -- aka korean, japanese, AND english!!!! SM Entertainment was smart in marketing the photobook this way. This doesn't leave those of us who are non-korean frustrated with all these text of information and having to wait for translation. It's a very well put together photobook.

Of the book, one page that caught my attention was one that said: Some people say we're special....we're not (crossed out).... to me that's what describes who DBSK is to me. In spite of the fact that they ARE so successful, they still are very down-to-earth youths.

At the end of the book, there's a Yunho interview where he spoke very highly of his parents and fondly of his hometown Jeolla-do. He's mentioned his hometown and how it was an important part of him. He's sounded so grounded. Darn, and good looking, and talented, and young, and healthy, and wealthy....actually all of them are!!! :D

Guest afterglow.

^ i kinda want the storybook now. are there words on every page?

REQUEST: Can someone please share the interview where they were asked how many kids they wanted in the future? i've already read Jae's and Changmin's. But can someone please share the other 3? thanks! :)

these are the best translations i've seen but they aren't allowed to be taken out.

August PATI-PATI (What Kind Of Family Do You Want?)

Guest min.is.love

REQUEST: Can someone please share the interview where they were asked how many kids they wanted in the future? i've already read Jae's and Changmin's. But can someone please share the other 3? thanks!

What Kind of Family Do You Want?

JUNSU

- When you have children in the future, how JUNSU will raise them?

When my children turn 3, I want to direct them to concentrate on something so that it can stretch their talents and abilities from the very young.

- Educate their talent.

Yes. Strictly!

- So, what kind of training that will be up for the children?

I have always been into soccer when I grow up. So it would be nice if my child is a boy, that he turns to be a soccer player. But if my son is not good in soccer, then it’s impossible to make him as soccer player, right?

- That would be forcing the child.

Yes. That’s why I don’t want to force my child to do anything. I want to respect my child’s opinion. There are things that suit someone that doesnt suit the others.

- So you want to decide what kind of interest that suits the children from the very soon. JUNSU, seem that you will raise them with independence.

Yes. I want to be friends with them, more than only child and parent relationship.

- By the way, which one you prefer to have, son or daughter?

2 boys and 1 girl will be nice.

- Is there a preferred order?

First a boy, then a boy again. And a girl in the end. Frankly, I’ve been thinking about this since I’m in junior high.

- Since that early!?

I like to plan everything or think of my future. But I have to be an adult first, more than anything (laughs).

YUCHON

- What is Yoochun’s ideal family?

I want a lovely wife and 2 daughters.

- All females?

Ah, but I think I want boys too~

- Then, 2 daughters and 1 son?

No, I don’t want 3.

- Why?

I want less children, small in number. If it’s possible, one is enough.

- Oh really? If that’s so, then you can give all your love to just one child?

That’s one the reason. But I also can give more attention to my wife.

- So, you want to always be lovers with your wife, even after you get married?

Yes! It would be nice to be in romance with my wife everyday and always be happy together.

- Your wife will be a happy person. Just by imagining it, I can figure a sweet scene already

If there are a lot of kids, time to have romance with your wife will be interrupted, isnt that so?

- True.

That’s why I don’t want many kids.

- I see~. But Yoochun, you have the image that you would completely spoil your kids.

Yes. There’s nothing wrong with that (laugh). But if my child does something bad, I will be very mad.

- I think it will be very scary when a nice Yoochun gets mad.

But technically, I will give my child freedom. Whether it’s music or sports, I want to let them do what they want.

YUNHO

- YUNHO’s ideal family structure?

I want a wife with 2 daughters and 1 son. It will looks nice.

- The order, by the way?

The order I want is a boy, a boy, and a girl.

The boys’ age gap can be close, while the girl is about 4-5 years from her brothers. That’s the ideal.

- What kind of father YUNHO be? To see that you’re so well taking care others, seems that you’ll be so doting father. Especially to the daughter.

Being lovely is a certain. I think I cant help it (laughs).

- However, you dont have the image that you’ll spoil them?

Sometime I will spoil them. But for manners and etiquette I will strictly teach them, I dont want them to trouble other people.

- Seems that your kids will resemble YUNHO and will be mature. By the way, what do you want your kids to become?

Oh, anything! I want them to be whatever they want to be.

- So you’ll respect your children’s decision?

I’m allowed to do what I want to do right now. I’m so respect my parents for that. That’s why I want to support whatever my children want to do. I’ll take care anything from behind.

- You seem to be a nice and understanding father.

Yet still I’m such a force guy right now, it’s impossible to do that for now.

- Is that so?

I’m lacking in experience, so to build a nice family and be a great person to support my child, I have to work hard, and learn in many experiences.

Credits: Sharingyoochun

^^

Guest yayamin

Thanks for the car pics but I dont think Jaejoong has a new car. Judging from the look and the number, it's Yunho's audi. I have the picture of it. But since I'm too lazy to upload the pic, I think other soompiers can provide the pic.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Me and my friend went out to coex to shop in korea.

Later on we went to smoothie king to have some smoothies and went we went out we

saw xiah junsu it was last sunday.

But we did not think it was him cause we thought they were at japan and all.

so we went back to look and it really look like xiah junsu but in the end we just went back.

But it was really weird cause he was with his friends and nobody went up to him.

He was like a normal person lol.

SO me and my friend was like we should have ask for a sign or take pic or something cause nobody went up to him.

[TRANS] 090721 Tohoshinki, Big Bang, Ranking In Japan's Oricon Weekly Together

Tohoshinki and Big Bang, who are currently active in Japan, have drawn notice as they ranked, together, in the Top 10 of the Oricon Weekly Charts.

On the 20th, Oricon released it's weekly charts, with Big Bang ranking at #5 with their 2nd Japanese single "Gara Gara Go!" which was released on the 8th of July. At the same time, Tohoshinki also made the charts, ranking at #7 with their single "Stand by U", which was released on 1st of July, and rising 2 positions compared to the previous week's charts, making the Top 10 of the Oricon Weekly for 2 consecutive weeks.

After Tohoshinki successfully held the last 2 performances of their Japanese national tour at the Tokyo Dome on the 4th and 5th of this month, they are scheduled to participate in the Japanese summer music fest, A-nation, which will be held in August.

Source: [铭记昌珉]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

Isn't this last week chart (release on the 15th of July)? And to say that "Tohoshinki also made the charts, ranking at #7 with their single "Stand by U", which was released on 1st of July, and rising 2 positions compared to the previous week's charts" is a false information, because the previous week, "Stand by U" was in no 2 position, so the single actually drop 5 positions.

I'm sorry if I sounded a little bit like a nitpick, but I just want people to get the correct information.

Guest sakura_i_ba

Me and my friend went out to coex to shop in korea.

Later on we went to smoothie king to have some smoothies and went we went out we

saw xiah junsu it was last sunday.

But we did not think it was him cause we thought they were at japan and all.

so we went back to look and it really look like xiah junsu but in the end we just went back.

But it was really weird cause he was with his friends and nobody went up to him.

He was like a normal person lol.

SO me and my friend was like we should have ask for a sign or take pic or something cause nobody went up to him.

Lucky you!!!!!!!

That's really him......Korean fans said Junsu went Coex [with Yoochun...] and maybe Yoochun's friend[Youngpil] that you saw

Guest Fairily_Spark

Isn't this last week chart (release on the 15th of July)? And to say that "Tohoshinki also made the charts, ranking at #7 with their single "Stand by U", which was released on 1st of July, and rising 2 positions compared to the previous week's charts" is a false information, because the previous week, "Stand by U" was in no 2 position, so the single actually drop 5 positions.

I'm sorry if I sounded a little bit like a nitpick, but I just want people to get the correct information.

Well this is the weekly chart for 19th of July 2009 (where the Oricon week starts on the 13th of July) and is updated on the Oricon website on wednesday (15th of July). So it is the latest Oricon weekly published.

I guess the original source shows that it's not offcial news, and people always make mistakes when translating.

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow the boys would be great parents

lol im so sure the sons and daughters of the boys

will be very successful when they grow up plus have great looks :)

Guest maydx93

REQUEST:

Can someone please tell me what care each member of DBSK had during the middle of 2008? Especially Jaejoong please....did all of them get new cars?? Thank you so much in advance!!! :D

Archived