[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest jasminhd

Red alarm..

<to anyone who had attend the Mirotic concert in BKK>

Mina-san, so sorry for cut in your interested conversation, but, i don't know where to put it

We've come back home from the Miroctic concert in BKK about 2 days before and nearly all of us have signs of Flu, such as: fever, cough, body aches and pains... and

Two Flu A/H1N1-positive people have been found among us.

So i think i have to inform every one just in case.

_ Let go to hospital and check whether you've catch Flu A/H1N1 or not. (Especially if you was in AR and BR zone that day)

_ Let wearing the muffler in order to not spread the virus to another one. (There was a case already).

_ Inform your friends who had attend the concert so that we won't let that epidemic disease spead out.

_ In case you has been confirm that you're totally healthy, don't be careless, try to take Vitamin C as much as possible (doctor's advices) to build up resistance to infection.

Hope that this information can reach to necesarry people on time.

Don't let our family blame the boys for our dicease.

Mina-san, take care.

I posted the news at the dbsg livejournal community, I hope you don't mind. I thought it would be best for people outside of soompi to know about this as well. I hope everyone who got sick gets well soon!

ORICON Single 1/7/09

2 94,838 Stand by U RZN 09/7/1

東方神起

Congratulations to the boys! I'm so happy their sales improved so much from their last single. =D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

Thanks for sharing the pics and links.

Tokyo Dome is just in 2 days :) I think the boys' are working really hard to make it a perfect and memorable concert. I wish them good luck ^^

I hope the boys' are still staying strong on Oricon today. I do wish to see them at least in the top 5, and I think the album today should have sold more than 100k. We just got to wait and see the results today.

Guest yumiko33

oh no .. this news is so shocking ...

actually i got no fever but i am having flu and sore throat ... i hope it's nothing ... but seeing so many ppl getting little illness here and there, it's worrying ....

I did not actually quarantine myself once i get back to my country .... Now i hope everything will be okay ....

*pray hard !

Guest fobbiyo

Although it looks like they are not getting number 1 weekly (if they win over Arashi, I'm going to go crazy), they need exceptionally well for their first day :) Good job boys! Wonderful song. I hope it sells really well.

By the way, does anyone remember watching a video of Junsu backstage before debut, talking about how hard he's going to work in the future?

I saw it before but I can't find it now.

Guest kaotsun

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

everyone except for my brother, he's a weirdo, he's just those kind of brothers who doesn't like what his sisters like, he doesn't even appreciate my dance covers, but who cares about what he thinks hahaha

I only had a chance to go to their concert this year, I went to the SM town one and both nights for Mirotic con, and my mum and dad also came with me and my sis to all of them.

believe it or not my dad's already 50 something but when the rap part for mirotic came up he did the rap dance with mum on their seats xD

I was laughing at them and 4 of us did the dance together xD would have been quite a show if it was caught on camera lmao

at first dad wouldn't let us go both nights, then after the first night he was like how was it? fun? wanna go again?

and we were like OF COURSE WHO WOULDN'T

then he took out tickets for the second night and we were soooooo surprised~!

seriously he's the best dad on earth, he spoils us so much xD but he said there's no next time like this hahhaha

oh yeah I don't have anything to write as a fan account ^^; seems like everything was a blur to me I don't know why I couldn't remember much

I just read yunho's interview on how he likes to look at fans for strength and such and he really did squint his eyes past the light to look at everyone, I love him for it<3

my mum adores them, also my 2 aunts. they all know their names and YOOSU<3 coz I always spazz about yoosu at home

recently I told mum about junsu buying yoochun engagement ring (without knowing that it is, obviously) and she said there's something fishy about a guy buying another guy a ring LMFAO

and she's really convinced they're in love when I show her yoosu pics HAHAHA xD

anyways, about the flu news in the concert,

my sister's got a cold now 0.,o

right after the concert

but on the second night it was raining and we had to run through it so at first we thought it was because of the rain,

then we saw news on TV and now she's scared -_-;

but we checked the symptoms of it and she seems to only have a normal flu, so hopefully that's all she has >.,<

ps. from what I saw in the concert and their perfs in Japan, I think they're too tired again ); they were professional enough to hide it well but I still noticed, even my mum did...

so hopefully they get to rest well more soon~

edit:

euhahaha janet I can guess which one you are<3

those pics of Chao doesn't do him justice do they xD and I look hideous -_-;

I hope it's not ture about jae running off scared, but then he saw the sign and that's probably all Chao wanted him to lmao

Guest sheilapiglet

DBSK's Lift Probs Story Telling :]

Yunho and Jaejoong talks about the moments under the stage :D

[DBSK]Yunhos punishment cut

hahaha..i can't believe someone made a cut of this...sorry Yunnie, but this is too halarious...there's no point in apologizing CM, you know you're going to get it from leader-shii once the camera stops rolling...lol...and JJ's laughter never fails to make me smile=P

2009 Sexy Jaejoong (Healingvoice) Fanvid

0:19 killed me=P**

Guest dbsgdec

here's the news

Two more Thais die from flu

Number of infections jumps 59, to 1,473

By: APIRADEE TREERUTKUARKUL AND THAWEESAK BUTCHAN

Published: 2/07/2009 at 12:00 AM

Newspaper section: NewsThailand has recorded its fourth and fifth fatalities from the type A (H1N1) influenza.

Link here: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/1947...is-die-from-flu

The number of people reported to have the flu also increased yesterday by 59 to 1,473, including a 14-year-old schoolgirl in Ubon Ratchathani who attended a Korean boy-band concert in Bangkok last weekend.

Sorry to cut your post.

This news is worrisome. I hope everyone is alright. Pls do not take this lightly and go to the doctor asap for everyone who'd gone to the concert. I hope all is well. Does tvxq has anymore stops in their current tour? I hope they wont catch it as well.

Jaesu much? <3

MC- if you could live one day differently? JJ- if an animal i want to be a cat. MC- what would you do as a cat? JJ- receive love from a person.. JS- Please be my pet. MC- if you were a cat, who would you like to be raised by? JS- I'll raise you. JJ- I really think its Junsu. He's really good to his pet. MC- only to his pet? credit: charismayun's sub

LMAO!! I love jaesu <33

Bearing some fancams I took from the Bangkok concert. Sorry in advance if the camera movement and sudden somersault make you guys dizzy.

I'm not good with fancams. It's not easy to focus when you got Jaejoong in front of you and Yoochun on your left (^__^!)

Half of the time I don't realize what I'm doing and the other half of it I'm too buzy trying to save myself from getting trampled to death by rabid fangirls. It doesn't help either when you have securities wondering around, waiting to catch fans trying to take videos. It's not easy I tell you...

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - Love In the Ice

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - Don't Say Goodbye

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - Sky

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - Insa

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - Talk + Song For You

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - Tonight

[Fancam]090628 MIROTICon In Bangkok - End Talk & Goodbye

Going to hospital this evening to see whether I'm infected or not. I'm down with fever since I got back from Bangkok Monday night. Feeling better already today, but better be safe, huh?

Thank you guys for sharing all the news, pictures and links.

Cannot wait to see SBU sales for today. Hope it doesn't drop too much like their previous singles.

Guest minh_89

congrats to dbsk for selling 95K on the first day. i remember last yr they sold way less than this in one week... they've definately come very very far.

Tokyo Dome is coming up and i bet the boys are nervous. here's hoping that the tour wraps up successfully

and im loving the new tokyo dome banner <3

Guest KaoriHoshiko

thanks for all the fancams and pics!

congrats the boys on #2 on oricon ^_^

i'm concern about the flu now..

because i went to the concert on the 28th AR, and I got really sick yesterday, with fever, cough, and body aches.

so my mom took me to the hospital, and the doctor didn't do anything, just gave me some medicines.

i'm a lot better than yesterday now, a lot less fever, no head aches, but more coughs.

i really hope it's nothing serious

stay healthy everyone~

Guest JJ.biased

omgsssssh ! thanks for all those photos

hehhehe.

I'm happy seeing so many members having the signature <3 makes us really unite together ^^

Guest cookiedough

I only had a chance to go to their concert this year, I went to the SM town one and both nights for Mirotic con, and my mum and dad also came with me and my sis to all of them.

believe it or not my dad's already 50 something but when the rap part for mirotic came up he did the rap dance with mum on their seats xD

I was laughing at them and 4 of us did the dance together xD would have been quite a show if it was caught on camera lmao

at first dad wouldn't let us go both nights, then after the first night he was like how was it? fun? wanna go again?

and we were like OF COURSE WHO WOULDN'T

then he took out tickets for the second night and we were soooooo surprised~!

seriously he's the best dad on earth, he spoils us so much xD but he said there's no next time like this hahhaha

kao! your dad is awesome!

He said "there's on next time like this?"

don't believe a word of it lol!

Just scheme to get him and your mom even more hooked on dbsk and probably the next time there IS a concert, your dad will buy first row seats or something for himself and you guys! hahahaha!

Guest shasha92

congrats for the boys! 2nd in Oricon Chart?!

thank just AWESOME XD

Tokyo Dome the day is getting closer,

so exciting :)

thank to eveyone who's sharing a lot of pics of the boys in mirotic concert in bangkok. ^_^

Jaesu much? <3

MC- if you could live one day differently? JJ- if an animal i want to be a cat. MC- what would you do as a cat? JJ- receive love from a person.. JS- Please be my pet. MC- if you were a cat, who would you like to be raised by? JS- I'll raise you. JJ- I really think its Junsu. He's really good to his pet. MC- only to his pet? credit: charismayun's sub

jaesu just CUTE <3

Guest michireicute

REQUEST:

I'm really crazy over Jaejoong's solo performance at Mirotic concert. :rolleyes::D :D

Does anyone have the lyrics of the song, and it's translation?

i really wanna know it's meaning.

Thank you sooo much!

Guest Fairily_Spark

The sales took a plunge as expected XD

*1 86,462 嵐

*2 24,946 東方

*3 *7,756 flumpool

But it's still their best second day for singles, so the total now is 119,784

31 - Share The World/ウィーアー! RZN 09/4/22 東方神起

But share the Word is doing pretty well moving up the charts

28 - The Secret Code RZN 09/3/25 東方神起

And so is TSC. I guess recent promotions really boosted their sales

Here's a comparison table:

Share The World   Stand by U

火 *58,952 (***.*%) *94,838 (***.*%)

水 *16,879 (-71.4%) *24,946 (-73.4%)

木 **6,605 (-60.9%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

金 ***,*** (***.*%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

土 ***,*** (***.*%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

日 ***,*** (***.*%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

週 *98,033 (***.**) 119,784 (***.**)

V Share the world sold about 16K on its second day I think

Guest afterglow.

huge drop.

how much did share the world sell on the second day?

^ thanks. congrats to the boys for surpassing 100k. sales should boost over tokyo dome weekend.

Guest charan

The sales took a plunge as expected XD

*1 86,462 嵐

*2 24,946 東方

*3 *7,756 flumpool

But it's still their best second day for singles, so the total now is 119,784

31 - Share The World/ウィーアー! RZN 09/4/22 東方神起

But share the Word is doing pretty well moving up the charts

CONGRATULATION OUR BOYS >___________________________<

Now Stand By U over 100k already I'm so Happy

Share The World do well too

*Happy dance~* :lol:

Top of the Page

share something

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Chunnie in Thai Gag Comic

They talk about how a good son that Chunnie is ;)

Credit คุณคนโง่ๆ อย่างฉัน @ ครอบครัวคนรักบอย สิทธิชัย

c803338122.jpg

Archived