[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natsumi_sshi

I think he's wearing the same outfit?

Is he? I thought he had the white suit combo thing on? Oh well...

ai_yuichi Lovin' those bigger pics from BKK. It's funny cause you can see all the Thai fans cameras and hands

in the pictures. Goes to show how much the boys are loved :) WR is so like one of my favourite performances in that

show muaha

Guest braveviet

Stars Who Don't Make Sense!

042509mnet1.jpg

what does this poll mean? What I understand is they mean "stars who are overestimated?" if so then this poll really doesn't make sense. Do tell me if I understand it wrong

Guest dbsgdec

Stars Who Don't Make Sense!

Eh? Eh? What do they mean 'dont make sense'?

In term of their name? way of talking? fashion?

I wonder??

I dont know if this has been shared or not ^^ but I find this sooo cute <3

HOSU love <3

HOSU-Yunho Wants Hug from Junsu

'Hug---

JS: tomodachi!! (friends)

YH: (annoyed) I will make this air.. Really??!!!

JS: (contemplated, than correct him self) Oni San!...

YH: OK.. ^^

Hug again

and YC looks annoyed the whole time ^^ '

(pureoranges @yt)

I'm in a HOSU mode xD is it bcause of the hosu project?? xDD

So here's some HOSU pics ^^

000018s1.jpg

08110410.jpg

a625642563rm4.jpg

credit: ambot @ xiah-sshi.com

Guest sof666

kismetz@livejournal

From what I heard from fans who've attended the concert, Jaejoong

gave him a once over and instantly ran off scared. O_O

credits: Ashley G. @Facebook

dbsknights + sharingyoochun@wordpress + jakiwumi@livejournal

ROFL <3333

this is too cute i juz had to reply..

LOL i'd like to see double J's face..

oh gawd i cant stop laughing..

and yunnie giving a weird look..

yunjae much??!

u juz made my day..

arigato gozaimasu~

Guest wajee1405

Hello everyone! My Gosh, it has been a long time since I wrote something in this thread. Quite busy with school stuffs so I only appeared as one of the silent readers here :P

Anyway, I just listened to Tea for two/ Stand by U single. I seriously..LOVE this single so much. When I first listened to Stand By U, I immediately got hook up with it. xD That song has been on repeat on my Ipod. Never get bored of listening to that song. It's just so WONDERFUL. (I know I'm late at commenting this song, =/) And as for tea for two, at first I found the earlier part VERY cheesy (the narration) that I kinda giggled a bit (sorry!)..I wonder whose voice was that (is it yunho's?? =D) But when the singing part came, I'm like..oooo~~ Nice nice!! I love the part just before the chorus and the chorus. It soothes my soul~ ;) I can imagine myself drinking a cup of tea with the boys~ wind blowing and all~ *sigh* I can only DREAM for that~ *.*

And OH! I can't wait for Tokyo Dome!! =D How I wished I could be there to support them. *sigh* Good luck to them! Hopefully everything goes well

Guest cookiedough

Hope these wasn't posted yet... i just find this so cute and funny..

Says Ashley:

My friend Kao and her friend Chao went to Tohoshinki’s recent concerts in

Thailand. They are soooo lucky they got good seats. and I’m jealous she

got one of her male friends to go with her. she said that all of the girls at

the concert that night wanted to take pictures with him.

Gosh I love Male TVXQ fans XD!!!

sharingjaejoong@sharingyoochun :

I went to the same concert and this guy was standing right next to me.

It was on the 27 June concert in AL section and we were standing very

close to the stage and runway. Each time when Jae passes by us, believe

it or not this guy would unfold his little banner and try to attract Jae’s attention.

Not sure if Jae actually saw his banner but a girl next to me told me that

Yunnie gave out a weird look after looking at that banner. lol!! ^^

kismetz@livejournal

From what I heard from fans who've attended the concert, Jaejoong

gave him a once over and instantly ran off scared. O_O

credits: Ashley G. @Facebook

dbsknights + sharingyoochun@wordpress + jakiwumi@livejournal

LOL!! This is hilarious!!! I took like .. I don't know.. 10 0000 photos with him because he refused to smile properly.

Anyway, I checked, he is not really gay.

OR SO HE CLAIMS. *DUMDUMDUM!!!*

Oh yeah, Changmin's gun did have some problems on the first night! kekeke I remember everyone around me giggling when they saw how he was semi-wrestling with the gun. And when he shot his gun, it was towards my directions and OMO, I remember thinking at that moment "His expression is just too cute" because he waws semi-acting cool, semi-frowning, semi-scared. Lmao.

Guest min_60

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

Family- Mum , younger brother and my cousin

My mum - Never encouraged me fancying artists or buying their stuff cause she's scared that my fandom life would make me lazy in studies, but she's really cool with dongbang. When I was younger, I failed several attempts to ask for permission to go to local concerts but when I told her I wanted to go to O tour in Bangkok, she immediately agreed. She acknowleges their talents in singing and dancing, and constantly praises them when she sees them sing live. She loves Love In The Ice, Bolero and Mirotic the most. Whenever she sees them on TV now, she would shout for me to come out and watch haha xD

Younger brother - I just converted him into a Yoochun fan! Now my family has a Yoochun fanboy! He didnt really like their songs until Mirotic, then he fell in love with Bolero and Kiss The Baby Sky. It was when I showed him the Bigeast fanmeet and he said Yoochun is really humorous. When heard Tea For Two last night, he complimented Yunho's voice, saying he ruled the song haha. After so long, my bro finally became a fan.

Cousin- She's a dongbang fan, so we usually spazz together , as simple as that.

My friends - Majority of my friends arent db fans, but they do listen when I tell them their stuffs, one of my friends even have doush!tte as her ringtone but she finds it hard to identify Yoochun and Yunho in pictures.

--

Stand By U single - I hope they sell well! I'm really liking Tea For Two now, had it on replay since I woke up.

Guest Jessie Ji Hoon

I think because they planned to wave the blue light during Love In The Ice, they are representing the ice? ice is blue.

Nice project.

Oh..yes..you may be right.

The TVXQ EVENT teams worked so hard in that night.

They gave the blue light bars to Cassi in the 2nd floor one by one (did not put the light bar on any seats..just gave to audiences one by one).

The team is young pretty girls who ran around that floor. Several audiences helped the team to disburse the light to the audiences who came late.

Good job Cassi!

More pics from the Mirotic concert in Bangkok, Thailand.

f63515ef8705d13e6a44d4c8abec3bc0.jpg

dfcd91d717cb90d032b5e93925d84905.jpg

f44f3dc3d8e8dc9a790f9a3122fa4e86.jpg

8794c0857c51e4ce3c1e55ac1b8acc6c.jpg

5041ba63e310ee2f3aae67aa038bdc5f.jpg

96d840139a21c1d8a7dfd7dc3c063269.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest Honey_KizZ

i bet everyone is tired of promotion pics...but i found some more.

More Promotion pictures.

o0800045010205953934.jpg

o0800045010205953784.jpg

o0800045010205953617.jpg

o0800045010205954082.jpg

o0480085410205950546.jpg

o0480085410205950380.jpg

o0480085410205950850.jpg

source: 東方神起LOVE@ameblo

shared by: honey_kizz

this was from a show today...they sung Stand by U and Share the World..i have no idea what it is....anyone know?

tokudane1.jpg

tokudane3.jpg

tokudane12.jpg

tokudane35.jpg

source: tagged

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

My Daddy : He listens to all kinds of music :D He sings and dance to mirotic when I was in a bad mood the last time to cheer me up. Not the exact dance-steps but just enough to make me laugh. hahaha.. He likes Stand By You and some of their fast songs.

My Mummy: She don't listen to DBSK as much as my dad do. But she thinks they're talented~~ and she likes Changmin.

My brother: He's a huge DBSK fan. He likes listening to them and dancing to their music. But his dance is damn funny.

OMG,He loves Junsu alot. My brother thinks he's hot and is damn hilarious. hahaha. He likes to ask "Eh sis, did u buy their singles/ album? " or "Do you have that song? Can send me? " I think my brother is the most supportive of me LOVING THEM~~~

My friends : One of my BFFs doesn't listen to K-pop, but until recently, she saw my mirotic photobook and she fell in love with Changmin. Then from there I showed her their videos on them being dorky etc. And she loves them even more. And she LOVE mirotic, and she's rather impressed with them singing acapella.

Guest Lucy_Loveless

My mom! She likes them a lot, recognize their talent and even tell who is who correctly XD! (She likes leader-sshi LOL)

She's really understanding and knows i love them a lot. Also, when all this incident with the glue drink happened with yunho, she was really worried and asked everyday news about him x3!

lol i don't ussually post here, but i liked this discussion, because i think it's important that your family supports you with something you love as much as we love TVXQ! <3

Guest Senorita_

I absolutely love Stand By U, Tea for Two would be my favourite song at the moment. I'm having my fingers crossed for the single on the Oricon chart. I hope they get 1st place or in the top 5 :)

Guest whisperpuppies

^^

this was from a show today...they sung Stand by U and Share the World..i have no idea what it is....anyone know?

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5351/tokudane1.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9994/tokudane3.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2923/tokudane12.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7379/tokudane35.jpg

source: tagged

It's from a show called Tokudane...I bet it will be released soon though! However, I think the host was a bit fake when he was saying how they would get number 1 on Oricon (and a lot of other things)....way impossible because Arashi will be releasing too.

Guest chunrinnie

hola~

hi everyone! thanks so much for all the pics, vids n updates. oh, and of course the fan accounts! :)

u ppl are so lucky to be there... just feets away from the boys. thanks loads for sharing ur fan accounts! even though i haven't got the chance to go to any of their concerts yet, just reading ur fan accounts gets me all excited! wow! seriously. so exciting to read them :) i hope that i'll be able to see them one fine day :) i want to see them perform live, i want to hear their oh-so-amazing vocals and i want to witness myself their gorgeousness! hehe :)

and yes, so happy chunnie cut his hair!

all the best to our boys for their tokyo dome concert this weekend :)

Guest jer_sweety

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them? Sorry I don't know a better way to rephrase it.

I can say that my family supported and understand me with my DBSK fandom even if i am too old for this. They love DBSK songs too.

All of them like jaejae especially when they heard the song Tonight. In addition, my older sister likes minnie too aside from jaejae.

My mom didn't scold me when i decorated her store with jaejae's posters and pics. lol... My neighbors will always drop by at her store

every time they saw jaejae's poster. hahahahahahahahaha. They always said he's hot and handsome and asking my mom who is he.

My mom answered "My daughter's boyfriend" (me), hahahahaha because i taught her before to answer in that way if someone

questioned her about jaejae. Some of my neighbors who didn't know dbsk at all will reply to my mother with "Wow, she's so lucky

to have a hot and handsome bf" but some also said "FOR REAL???!! 0____0, are you kidding us?".

My older brother was fine when i decided to put jaejae's and dbsk posters hin his internet cafe instead of the online games posters.

Even the wallpaper of his computers in the cafe is jaejae's mirotic solo pic. lol... His customers will always asked us about jaejae when

they saw the wallpaper. Some guys customers will even said that jaejae can make them gay because he's pretty (that's why i was laughing

so hard when i saw jaejae's fan boy in thailand concert). Sometimes when my bro heard korean songs in TV even if it's not DBSK songs'

he will look for me and said, "Sis common it's DBSK", lol...

I have cousins who are DBSK lovers too. They only knew them through youtube. My 2 boy cousins are jaejae's fanboys, the other 1 is chunnie's

fanboy and the last 1 is yunnie's fanboy. They even dance the Mirotic in their school but before that they have Gee first as an introduction. cool..

I always tease them that they are so gay. lol... My girl cousins are die hard fan of susu, and she always asked me for a free internet usage just

to watch and search about susu. My nieces are also jaejae lovers like me. My close friend loves chunnie to the max. She always asked her younger

sister to search for chunnie's new pics and save it to their computer for her collection because she's busy. My bestfriends love jaejae too just like me

because I always talk about jaejae to them every time we see each other. hahahahaha.. And my officemates loves yunnie, chunnie and jaejae.

So much for being a hardcore fan.

Guest TVXQ<3

I think that my mom and dad are very understanding about my love for DBSK. They don't listen to them though, what they only know is that they are my favorite and that they are a Korean Boyband who also sings Japanese. They know that my ultimate dream is to go to their concert, that I love their songs though I don't understand anything. They acknowledge their talent but it's just that they don't understand the lyrics. But I'm really happy that they allow me to order DBSK stuffs online. :)

Thanks a lot guys for sharing fan accounts! I wish I could go someday.

Tokyo Dome is just 3 days away. I'm excited.

Archived