[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Pinklett

Ohno! THSK was on Fuji TV just now!, what was it about?!!! not sure whether I missed alot or just a little interview :( they looked really really tired though

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeezer

Hello everyone, thanks for all the pictures and fan accounts. All this made me start thinking that if the boys

don't come to the states for a concert in the next several years that I will have to make a trip to Thailand for

their concert. :D

And I totally support their road to Tokyo Dome!! Wish I'm there to witness their dream coming true. Oh well,

I'll be waiting to hear all about it from those who are able to go. FIGHTING THSK!!!!

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Road of Tokyo Dome

Signature Banner Contest Winner!!

CONGRATS TO STRIPESOFLOVE (17)

8.jpg

Everyone can copy and paste the code below into their signature and voila, the banner will show up.

Special thanks to Badstar for making the code =]

NOTE: The banner was over 40 mb so Stripesoflove split the banner thus making it TWO images

[center]

[img=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/siriusmoonpuppy/tokyo1u.jpg[/img][img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/siriusmoonpuppy/tokyo2.jpg]

[i][color="#FF0000"][size=3][font="Book Antiqua"]credits: [color="#000000"]stripesoflove[/color] @ soompi[/font][/size][/color][/i][/center]

Thank you to everyone who participated and voted in this contest

Guest Honey_KizZ

Ohno! THSK was on Fuji TV just now!, what was it about?!!! not sure whether I missed alot or just a little interview :( they looked really really tired though

really? i missed it..but just saw an ad for Stand by U on fuji tv. ^^

and they're talking about thsk just now! hehehe...

[iNFO] Oricon Daily Single, album, DVD Charts

[sINGLE]

29 东方神起 "Share The World /ウィーアー!"

[ALBUM]

29 东方神起 "The Secret Code"

[DVD MUSIC]

* 7 东方神起 "3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~ T ~"

11 东方神起 "2nd LIVE TOUR 2007 ~ Five in the Black ~"

15 东方神起 "All About 东方神起"

16 东方神起 "HISTORY in JAPAN Vol.3"

Credits: DBSKnights + DNBN

SBU Promotion in japan.

c5bb8796885e3c8aae209b0.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + HeyJJ + JpnBlog

DBSK Interview Article in Thai Newspaper

300609thairathhyuiubkk.jpg

Although TVXQ! have visited Thailand for 10 times but their fame never fades away.

This time they came for Yamaha presents TVXQ! The 3rd asia tour concert ‘mirotic’ in Bangkok , 2 days at Impact Arena.

: How do you guys feel with Thailand this time

Yoochun “It’s getting hotter and hotter here”Yunho “Everytime we visit Thailand, we feel better and better due to the fan warm welcoming”

300609thairathhyuiubkk5.jpg

300609thairathhyuiubkk1.jpg

Junsu+Yoochun said “we like the blanket from the thai airway because it really makes us warm”

Q: what’s the different bewteen Thai fans and others

Yunho “Maybe it’s because of the hot weather here that makes Thai people seem to be more active and Thai people are warm-hearted and kind”

Yoochun suddenly said “When we had the concert in other countries, there were fans from other countries including Thai fans. Normally the banners from other fans will be their websites or DBSK member names but for Thai fans, it would be something related to Thai so I can feel that Thai fans really love their country”

300609thairathhyuiubkk3.jpg

Q : What would you do in Thailand

Yoochun “Thai kick boxing”

Junsu (agreed with Yoochun) “Although I never try doing Thai kick boxing but I’ve seen my friends doing it”

Jaejoong (elephant lover) “I’d like to get the role in Ong Bak film. This movie is a great film. I’d like to ride the elephant like the hero of Ong Bak 2. Girl generations visited Thailand for one time, they got a chance to ride the elephants already”

Junsu (out of the blue) “I’d like to go to Phuket” (and his PHUKET accent is perfect)

Yunho (after trying to think of some Thai word) “Soo tai krab” (fighting)

300609thairathhyuiubkk2.jpg

Changmin “We visited Thailand for the 10th time, we’d like to thank to Thai fans. We have TODAY because of the your love. We would do our best at the concert”

300609thairathhyuiubkk4.jpg

source: Thairath newspaper 30June2009 Issue page 35trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

my sister, cuz she's a jaejoong fan...lol...but she doesnt really follow up on them.

i'm the one who always spazz and tells her what they're up to.

^_^

u should share your pictures too!

V

edit: avex is really promoting them well! i keep hearing sbu on japanese tv. ^0^

Guest Pinklett

really? i missed it..but just saw an ad for Stand by U on fuji tv. ^^

jup I saw that ad aswell :) but i think before, it was just a short interview clip, cause i was zapping all the time.

and i heard some promo on a radiostation played in a conbini :D i like japan, so many thsk

i'm going to ometosando this afternoon to take pics of those thsk pilars at the subway

Guest celinewalksin10

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

Besides my fan girl friends especially cass ph, EVERYONE in my family listens to Dong Bang Shin Gi. hahaha:D

Although my dad rarely listens to them, I catch him dancing to SMPs and making their songs or other kpop artists' songs

his ringtone. :D My brother, on the other hand, enjoys listening to them as well. He has their songs in his laptop and psp.

He was even planning last year to make his co-doctors dance to Mirotic. They listen to every update. Every spazzing.

They join in sometimes just to tease me, but they sure love Bolero and Love in the Ice. My dad loves Talk, Play, Love. haha

My mom's just a different case. LOL People from shinki and cass ph know about this. :)

If it weren't for my mom, I wouldn't be a fan.. So yeah, ever since hug was first seen on tv,

she adored dong bang shin gi.. At first I was annoyed cause I was obliged to show her video clips on yt..

I was really depressed that time cause my favorite kpop group disbanded, so I said I wouldn't like

any other like I did for them, BUT HECK, I was wrong. So yep, everyday, up to now, five years and still fighting,

my mom and i never miss a day without dong bang shin gi updates. She calls me at work during breaks just

to hear about news on them. And for the leader-sshi fans out there? My mom is one LOYAL YUNHO FAN, from the

snaggle tooth to the porcelain teeth, the squishable body to the rock hard abs and muscles, she only likes

YUNHO. well of course she likes the other guys, but if you want a yunho fangirl, that's my mom. LOL

diss dong bang shin gi? you're going down. hahaha she's gonna argue with you to no end until you love them.

My love for the boys.. I don't even know how to describe it anymore. :) but I can't deny I owe it all to my mom. :)

That's why I'm really planning to save up and hopefully win a premium seat next year even just for my mom

so she can finally enjoy and cry to not just the videos but the real thing already. :)

One more thing. She's been reminding me of AADBSK3. She can't wait to get her hands on that. haha

-EDIT-

hey guys, anyone interested in OMOTESANDO GOODS? someone going there is asking who wants

the goods from there. :) PM ME as well awhere you are from .:)

Guest classic8iron

[FANCAM] 20090627 Upon A Rock - Chang Min Solo

His singing was definitely stronger in this version. Thought in one of his earlier versions, he was straining more. This time, his voice sounded much stronger and solid. Thought I read somewhere that he and his parents had a long talk about deciding on this song...wonder what they discussed. His English is quite good...

From the posting of fans who were at the recent Bangkok concert, I'm reading repeatedly that in person, CM is much more striking. Pics do not do him justice. He's in his hyungs' shadows and limelight - that's the nature of being the youngest. Even more so, when his personality and capabilities shine, he's a real gem! :-)

Guest 432521

In my house really no one. One of my sisters listens to them too but she isnt really a fan. The thing is though I don't really talk to anyone about it anyways because we all do are own thing.

The thing is though even though they don't understand my fandom they still are willing to buy me stuff because they know that I like DBSK. The three biggest finicial supporters for my fandom are my dad, my oldest sister, and my second oldest sister. They don't understand why I like them, but they are willing to fork the money when I want something.

My dad is willing to buy me stuff but it has to be reasonalbe so like i ask him once or twice a year and when I do its usually when we go to this one shop in asian town, but the store doesn't really stock up on DBSK stuff anymore so I havn't asked my dad to buy anything for like a year now. 8 %

My oldest sister is the one who has bought me the bulk of my goods. Like if were to do it percentage wise she has probably bought me 80% of my goods and that is a lot of money like around 300-400 dollars.

My second oldest sister is about the 10%. I only ask her to buy me stuff for big occasions like my birthday or Christmas. She always says no, but I always get it either during the birthday celebration or under the Christmas tree.

My only brother is the one who is against my buying of goods. He doesn't understand why I buy things. He has softened up though.My birthday is tomorrow 7-1 so my I asked my brother to order me stuff on a whim since I have been way behind on Tohoshinki releases. I expected him to say no because he thinks its a waste of money, but he actually said yes.

These are the things he bought me

Japanese singles:

Mirotic

Share the World

Survivor

Bolero

Stand By U

Japanese Albums:

The Secret Code

it all added up to 62 bucks

so to my brother is the last 2%.

Guest ladyelhisa

Definitely my younger brothers, all three of them... :P Then my neighbor who practically is like me also, my DONGSAENG! Then friends from cassph:D

Basically, my whole family knows dbsk and also some of my friends. But, my father and mother doesn't really pay much attention to them except my brothers. :D Yeah, they range from 13 to 5 years old. :P Imagine a five year old singing Doumini coopere Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimatandarou! :o Yeah all of them knows their songs, anything I know I share it to them. :) Hahahah...sometimes my father teases me when I sing their song <_< . Then my dongsaeng who is addicted to anything kpop and jpop a certified addict for Changminnie! :lol: I, on the other hand, is completely Jaejoongiefied :P

Thank you for all the pictures... :lol:

Guest afterglow.

article about how much they made in just the first half of 2009 in japan.

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200907/...0002010401.html

holy crackers. that's alot. does anyone know if it includes concert earnings?

//nvm.. it's just cds and dvds.

the video is on dnbn > http://www.dnbn.org/?id=db01&no=19618

it's loading so slow for me though.

Guest catgirl5000

~Love In The Ice~

The Most Breath-Taking Live Performance

I adore this song so much.

The lyrics, the music and lets not forget the stunning vocals.

I'm uploading this vid because TVXQ's dream is now only a few days away.

The support they have from fans, friends and family is unbelievable.

They went through thick and thin.

And there only going forward for them.

Tokyo Dome... Here they come

Guest Jessie Ji Hoon

Thanks for all the reviews of Bankok. Btw, Chun in that purple jacket for Xiahtic. . . I don't know what it is lately, he's just so much hotter than usual. Maybe my tastes are just changing. :P

Thanks for the pics, they're gorgeous! I have a question, is there a special significance behind this project? Why was blue chosen?

Hi SukiRose

I don't know why blue light was chosen. I guess it's due to the color of light bar that sale in Thailand.

There are around 4-5 colors of the light bar that sale in Thailand such as blue, white, purple and red.

The blue seemed to be the best choice of these colors.

On the first day concert, the Jaejah.com also created project to Jaejoong by making "JJ between 2 hearts" at 3 blocks in SG SH and SI zones (on the 2nd floor-opposite to the stage).

"JJ" made by purple light bars. "Heart" made by white light bars but my friend who stand on the 1st floor told that she could not clearly read the "JJ" and the "hearts". A bit sad about that.

More pics from the press conference on 26 June 2009.

img_1850.jpg

TVXQ took a photo with Thai Cassi.

img_1857.jpg

End of the press conference

img_1865.jpg

Cute Changmin

1246298967_index.jpg

credit: as taaged / Jeikin: KJJ's sweet kicten@ popcornfor2.com

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Jaejoong looks so cute there. As for Chunnie, it doesn't suprise me that our dandy boy is surrounding by a herd of girls. :lol:

Quite frankly, I think Chun looks pretty comfortable there. As for Su in XIAHTIC, I must say, I like his outfit here better than

the one he wore in Seoul. In Korea both him and Key looked like shiny, skin tighted robots (no pun intended :P ). But the girl...

if that we're me, I think I would've already passed out and needed a blood tranfusion for all the blood noses during the

rehearsals.

Thanks for sharing that. The SBU PV to me felt pretty sad, and I loved the transition from day to night and the different outfits between

the two sets of THSK ;). They look like they're playing around here, so I wanna see how this PV making turns out.

catgirl5000 No doubt the Soul Power Tokyo Summit perf of LITI was the most magical and breath-taking. I can't honestly

tell you how many tears people have shed watching that performance. LITI just raises goosebumps on my arms, and more

recently I've released the Bolero has that effect on me too <3

I've listening to the SBU single properly again for the past day, and I must say, Yunnie's 'prologue' and Chun's 'epilogue' English

narrations make the song just more loveable in Tea for Two. I love how leader-sshi will try to incorporate his name anywhere he can with the "You know,

I love you..." Everytime I hear it I'm like "I love you too!" lol. Chun's "I'm over you, I'm over me" first made me go "Eh?" but then his

"From now, our love begins..so kiss me now" haha. Chun's so physical. Always wanting to touch himself, other people and kiss xD

THSK's next single is to be out in late August? That's soo soon considering SBU was only technically out today. Woah, Avex is

pushing the boys. Can't wait to see more Miroticons!!

Guest pickleisgood

Hi SukiRose

I don't know why blue light was chosen. I guess it's due to the color of light bar that sale in Thailand.

There are around 4-5 colors of the light bar that sale in Thailand such as blue, white, purple and red.

The blue seemed to be the best choice of these colors.

I think because they planned to wave the blue light during Love In The Ice, they are representing the ice? ice is blue.

Nice project.

Jaejoong looks so cute there. As for Chunnie, it doesn't suprise me that our dandy boy is surrounding by a herd of girls. :lol:

Quite frankly, I think Chun looks pretty comfortable there. As for Su in XIAHTIC, I must say, I like his outfit here better than

the one he wore in Seoul. In Korea both him and Key looked like shiny, skin tighted robots (no pun intended :P ). But the girl...

if that we're me, I think I would've already passed out and needed a blood tranfusion for all the blood noses during the

rehearsals.

I think he's wearing the same outfit?

After reading all the fan accounts, I have to give everyone mine!!

I went to BKK just for the concert (again) haha it was all good.

Day 1, I was sitting at the SH zone. I dont want to go into details since everyone is talking about it, but the biggest surprise of the day was Junsu standing right in front of our noses during Tonight!

We didnt really expected it and we were holding a tiny banner with "Singapore Love TVfXQ". The camera man behind us was gesturing us to hold the banner down cos its blocking his camera, and we did. The next moment, Junsu was rised up from the ground in front of us!! He is really really cute with very pale skin and rosy lips haha, so we were practically drooling the entire song.

Day 2 I was standing at the AR zone. What touches me the most during Day 2 was at the end of the concert, the Thais were singing "Dont Say GoodBye". and the best thing of all, the lyrics they were holding was typed in Thai. It was a very touching scene.

Well well, it was really enjoyable and I hope all fans will be able to attend at least one of their concerts cos its so worth it!

P.SDuring Wrong number, Changmin had problems with his gun in Day 1 and Junsu in Day 2. and Changmin was limping after the HA HA HA Song in day 2, I hope he is alright!!

Tokyo DOME!!!!

Guest jer_sweety

Hope these wasn't posted yet... i just find this so cute and funny..

4iy0jo.jpg

2196wrb.jpg

Says Ashley:

My friend Kao and her friend Chao went to Tohoshinki’s recent concerts in

Thailand. They are soooo lucky they got good seats. and I’m jealous she

got one of her male friends to go with her. she said that all of the girls at

the concert that night wanted to take pictures with him.

Gosh I love Male TVXQ fans XD!!!

sharingjaejoong@sharingyoochun :

I went to the same concert and this guy was standing right next to me.

It was on the 27 June concert in AL section and we were standing very

close to the stage and runway. Each time when Jae passes by us, believe

it or not this guy would unfold his little banner and try to attract Jae’s attention.

Not sure if Jae actually saw his banner but a girl next to me told me that

Yunnie gave out a weird look after looking at that banner. lol!! ^^

kismetz@livejournal

From what I heard from fans who've attended the concert, Jaejoong

gave him a once over and instantly ran off scared. O_O

credits: Ashley G. @Facebook

dbsknights + sharingyoochun@wordpress + jakiwumi@livejournal

Guest azn_chick91

Sonny's Blog

Since Tokyo Dome is so near, I thought I'd post something from months before...towards the start of the tour :D

0505dancerblog.jpg

Jaejoong's Mom's Encouragement

042709hero.jpg

Stars Who Don't Make Sense!

042509mnet1.jpg

Credits go to Yunho-sshi.com! PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!! (It's the reason why we've stopped posting our translations here)

banner12ge4.png

Yunho-sshi and Xiah-sshi

"Brother" Sites Collaboration!

"Six Years With You"

2uhl45g.png

If you are thinking about participating in this project, I would advise you to participate SOONER rather than later. Even though the project deadline is still a few months away, we WILL be closing threads once we get the designated amount of posts. No exceptions will be made. Thank you for your participation!

Also, be sure to check Yunho-sshi frequently as Yunho's Birthday Project is in it's FINAL stages of planning! YOUR cooperation will soon be needed in order to successfully wish Yunho a "Happy Birthday" from his international fans!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

Guest ai_yuichi

[Pic] 28062009 TVXQ @ Mirotic Con In BKK

tvxq2009062802.jpg

tvxq2009062803.jpg

tvxq2009062804.jpg

tvxq2009062805.jpg

tvxq2009062806.jpg

tvxq2009062809.jpg

tvxq2009062814.jpg

tvxq2009062816.jpg

tvxq2009062817.jpg