[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Honey_KizZ

I just saw a jaejoong ver. of the preview of stand by u:

HERE

i think it's out already for bigeast members or something.

i really cant wait!

Junsu's fashion:

it's ok to give your opinion about it..but let him wear what he wants...

maybe if fans are so concerned about what he wears they should send cloth as a gift to him?

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeeSangHee

Has anyone noticed that Jae's shoes look HUGE? XDD they're like clown shoes or something >_>

The shoes are kinda....interesting. xD

Hahahaha, They look huge because he isnt wearing them properly.

If you look at him walking, you can see that he 'slipped' them on. XD

As the ends of his feet are not in them.

Sounds weird by the say i said that. o.o

x3

Guest LeaYuri

Junsu is still a mystery too me. He seems so humble and down-to-earth, yet sometimes too serious and dignified.

I liked when he didnt care of his appearance or of styling himself. He seems like a normal person.

And I seem to recall what he said in an interview. (can someone post that interview btw?) He said that on stage, he doesnt even bother how he looks or what people think of him. he only sings.

And so.. yeah. Sometimes his fashions seems a bit shabby and not as trendy as the others, but he really appeals to me.

I dont think this is what u mean but he has said the same thing on "Come To Play 081027".

The MC asked the boys who's among themselves is least concious abt clothes and everyone agreed it was Junsu :lol:

Oh~I love the the show to death!So funny and i bet u've watched it :rolleyes:

And yeah~the mysterious of Junsu is flirtatious to me.i mean,I felt enchanted and attracted to him by accident! :D

MBC Come To Play Part 2

QUESTION

Regarding "realitysandwich"-who topped this page-abt "DBSK comment on Proud" reminds me there's a moment-interview or something like that-where they wear the same shirts (written Tohoshinki on the clothe) as the concert and the dorkiness of Yoochun when he leans on his finger to Yunho's chest and 'write' the word of Tohoshinki there while Yunho was talkin to the interviewer.I've ever watched the clip on youtube before.So,could anyone post the clip?

Oh~my english is s u c k so I hope u guys understand what im trying to say.I have to bear it if everyone are gonna ignore my question :sweatingbullets:

Guest kaysi

Junsu is still a mystery too me. He seems so humble and down-to-earth, yet sometimes too serious and dignified.

I liked when he didnt care of his appearance or of styling himself. He seems like a normal person.

And I seem to recall what he said in an interview. (can someone post that interview btw?) He said that on stage, he doesnt even bother how he looks or what people think of him. he only sings.

And so.. yeah. Sometimes his fashions seems a bit shabby and not as trendy as the others, but he really appeals to me.

I think I saw Changmin's rank too. Suppose they release the ranking bit by bits towards the top?

i think you meant a radio interview... i forgot which one but the question was "who looked best onscreen?"

jae said it was js n js goes to say he doesn't know bout lookin good but ppl say the screen makes him look cuter than he really is. as in he looks manly in person. than jae states that he meant js looks good when he's singing on stage... only when he's singing on stage lol. thats when js replies he doesn't pay attention to how he looks on stage.

n max is #67 i think for the mnet super 100 thing

Guest beibe87

a quick question: is it just me, or jaejoong has never been seen wearing short pants in public? i wonder why? :unsure:

I havent seen him wearing short pants in public too. I think it's cause of his scar? Cause in Happy Together 3 last year, when he was wearing short pants, he covered it with a towel too.

I heard that too..The scar was from the knee's surgery he had during rising sun's days..

My fellow Cassie ^^ Do you remember this xD

The "Su-Na Lisa" in Bigeast Fanclub Envent xD

And now I present you the original version of that drawing ^^

Enjoy~

Credit : join_micky@baidu + xU♥Vcass@OneTVXQ

No, I understand why Junsu came up with that idea..so, its proven rite that junsu is still innocent junsu that i know.. :lol: coz when i saw the pic for the first time, i was shocked coz we all know how innocent he is...i think, that monalisa's pic was the only pic of monalisa junsu first seen..so, its understandable that he tought of that pic first..hahahhaha..he just too cute...

LOL @ Junsu's blazer but this is not their stylists fault XD They wear their own clothes when they are travellin around, their stylist has nothing to do with it xD Plus alot of the clothes Jae wears are gifts from fans.

i think u rite..

i think we all need to give more t-shirt or clothes as a gift to junsu..coz he need to catch up with jj and yoochun in terms of fashion..LOL

i think, he rare to get clothes as a gift rite? coz mostly i see big gifts like laptop, etc...

guys, we need to buy him clothes during his bday....coz he will use it if it's from fans.. :D

Guest ranju

Hiiiiii ^^!!!

i have a QUESTION!!!!

Somebody know... where i can download this perfomance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Qq3ZD6u8o...feature=related

I don't know where or when was this TOT...

And i love this perfomance... they're look so handsomen!!!

and their voice was so beutiful...

pleeeeeeaseee TUT... Somebady help meee TOT...

Thanks ^^!!!

^^^

Its from Ontama carnival Live. You can look it up on dbsknights blog, they have most of the performances.

I so want to see them in various shows, I miss all their promotional activitites, can't wait for the musicfair performances.

Thanks for all the update guys!!!

Guest LeaYuri

Hiiiiii ^^!!!

i have a QUESTION!!!!

Somebody know... where i can download this perfomance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Qq3ZD6u8o...feature=related

I don't know where or when was this TOT...

And i love this perfomance... they're look so handsomen!!!

and their voice was so beutiful...

pleeeeeeaseee TUT... Somebady help meee TOT...

Thanks ^^!!!

It was from ONTAMA 2009...That was one of the best performance of Bolero. B)

I'll PM you for the download link,kay! :rolleyes:

Guest calidreaming

Does anyone have a fancam of them singing Proud during the Five in the Black concert (not the official one from the DVD)? Especially when they got emotional during the last concert?

Guest __XOXO

omg, i saw that shirt!

*goes off to buy*

also, do you notice that all those car-park fancams look like the ones here ^

it's kinda weird

do they always go to the same car-park? LOL

or is the the car-park in the airport & they always park there,

iunno, just something i noticed

but yeah, about jj's legs, he was wearing legging things on that sauna show (LOL, forgot what it's called). i think it's cause of his surgery?

^

^ & i haven' seen anyfancams, but if you just youtube it, i'm sure you'll find the video.

Guest SukiRose

All this talk with Junsu's wardrobe amuses me and shocks me on so many levels, I can't even take it.

While it's certainly true that he's not as into fashion as Chunnie and Jaejoong, by no means does that mean that Junsu just doesn't give a crap about how he looks. If that was true, this "problem" would have arisen much, much earlier than this. By saying that he just doesn't care, you're implying that he walks around in huge t-shirts and dirty sweatpants every day, which he clearly doesn't. He has always, ALWAYS, looked presentable, and there's no reason to go after him for wearing a blazer a few times.

What you have to remember is that Junsu - and all the rest of them, for that matter - were raised in very, very humble surroundings. Junsu was raised in an environment that was very much "if you work hard, God will take care of you". If you look at his whole family, they're all about working hard and staying true people, and leaving the rewards up to God. Junsu very much understands what, in his life, is important, and has a very defined list of priorities. He's committed to himself, he's committed to the group, he constantly promises to work harder, and pulls through with those promises. He picks his battles and doesn't get angry over stupid things, and has more patience at times than anyone would ever have. He absolutely adores his family, and, as we recently saw with his conversation with his mother a few weeks back, he really does put in such an effort to make sure they're okay and taken care of. He knows what's important and what's not, and material goods simply aren't as important as other things. Look back at the house tour his mother gave of his house. It wasn't mountains and mountains of stuff he didn't need in there. It was all his fanletters. He doesn't care about stuff, he cares about love.

That said, am I necessarily saying that the other boys are concerned with material things? Absolutely not. The reason Jaejoong and Yoochun have so many clothes is because fashion is a field they're genuinely interested in, and kudos to them for working hard enough to have the money needed to be fully immersed in that interest. If it was all stuffstuffstuff with the boys all the time, Yoochun would not have returned his birthday present to his fans last year, to everyone's amazement. Yoochun recognized that his fans wanted to do something really special for him, but also wanted them to know that they didn't need flashy presents to convince him they love him. Take a look at their old house tour a while back. They were showing off a cramped little apartment that maybe three people could have lived in comfortably, yet they were just beaming ear to ear to show this place off. It wasn't rows and rows of cars they were waiting to show us, but their best artist award. And their portrait. And the little christmas tree fans gave them months before. And it's just so, so refreshing to see people in the entertainment business who, while they have money and certainly enjoy it, don't let it consume them, and stay grounded.

So, for us to turn around and then say, because Junsu's not award-show ready every time we see him, he needs to be taken care of and schooled into the proper way a star of his calibur dresses, is almost an insult to everything he's done for us. "We love you, but you're not good enough because you don't look it." I absolutely understand that the want from a fan to get new clothes for him or beg the stylists to get him more clothes is out of love and out of wanting the best for Junsu, because we all want the best for our boys. But at the end of the day, it's not right, and it's not fair. All he wants is your support. I promise, that's all he could ever want from you.

In short, I don't need to see Junsu in a new outfit every time he gets off a plane to be convinced he's a man. He's shown me he is in so many other more important ways, and frankly, his smiling face will always be cuter than any DG number he whips off a mannequin. He likes his blazer, let him wear his freaking blazer! I think it's adorable. :P

I soo did not mean that to be that long. :P

Guest asdfhjkl;

^

"Let him wear his freaking blazer!" Lol! I agree. Junsu's not a fashionista like Jaejoong and Yoochun, but I like it that way. He does like to repeat clothes (but then again, so does Jaejoong ;)), but he always looks presentable, and that's good enough for me.

Does anyone have a fancam of them singing Proud during the Five in the Black concert (not the official one from the DVD)? Especially when they got emotional during the last concert?

I've searched for some before, but I couldn't find any :(. There are less fancams from their japanese concerts, because of tighter security.

Guest 432521

All this talk with Junsu's wardrobe amuses me and shocks me on so many levels, I can't even take it.

While it's certainly true that he's not as into fashion as Chunnie and Jaejoong, by no means does that mean that Junsu just doesn't give a crap about how he looks. If that was true, this "problem" would have arisen much, much earlier than this. By saying that he just doesn't care, you're implying that he walks around in huge t-shirts and dirty sweatpants every day, which he clearly doesn't. He has always, ALWAYS, looked presentable, and there's no reason to go after him for wearing a blazer a few times.

What you have to remember is that Junsu - and all the rest of them, for that matter - were raised in very, very humble surroundings. Junsu was raised in an environment that was very much "if you work hard, God will take care of you". If you look at his whole family, they're all about working hard and staying true people, and leaving the rewards up to God. Junsu very much understands what, in his life, is important, and has a very defined list of priorities. He's committed to himself, he's committed to the group, he constantly promises to work harder, and pulls through with those promises. He picks his battles and doesn't get angry over stupid things, and has more patience at times than anyone would ever have. He absolutely adores his family, and, as we recently saw with his conversation with his mother a few weeks back, he really does put in such an effort to make sure they're okay and taken care of. He knows what's important and what's not, and material goods simply aren't as important as other things. Look back at the house tour his mother gave of his house. It wasn't mountains and mountains of stuff he didn't need in there. It was all his fanletters. He doesn't care about stuff, he cares about love.

That said, am I necessarily saying that the other boys are concerned with material things? Absolutely not. The reason Jaejoong and Yoochun have so many clothes is because fashion is a field they're genuinely interested in, and kudos to them for working hard enough to have the money needed to be fully immersed in that interest. If it was all stuffstuffstuff with the boys all the time, Yoochun would not have returned his birthday present to his fans last year, to everyone's amazement. Yoochun recognized that his fans wanted to do something really special for him, but also wanted them to know that they didn't need flashy presents to convince him they love him. Take a look at their old house tour a while back. They were showing off a cramped little apartment that maybe three people could have lived in comfortably, yet they were just beaming ear to ear to show this place off. It wasn't rows and rows of cars they were waiting to show us, but their best artist award. And their portrait. And the little christmas tree fans gave them months before. And it's just so, so refreshing to see people in the entertainment business who, while they have money and certainly enjoy it, don't let it consume them, and stay grounded.

So, for us to turn around and then say, because Junsu's not award-show ready every time we see him, he needs to be taken care of and schooled into the proper way a star of his calibur dresses, is almost an insult to everything he's done for us. "We love you, but you're not good enough because you don't look it." I absolutely understand that the want from a fan to get new clothes for him or beg the stylists to get him more clothes is out of love and out of wanting the best for Junsu, because we all want the best for our boys. But at the end of the day, it's not right, and it's not fair. All he wants is your support. I promise, that's all he could ever want from you.

In short, I don't need to see Junsu in a new outfit every time he gets off a plane to be convinced he's a man. He's shown me he is in so many other more important ways, and frankly, his smiling face will always be cuter than any DG number he whips off a mannequin. He likes his blazer, let him wear his freaking blazer! I think it's adorable. :P

I don't think anyone was saying Junsu is a sloppy person or that he is unpresentable, I think what they were trying to say was that he doesn't seem as fashion orientated like the other guys. No one is saying that they arn't gonna love or support him anyless because he dresses the way he does. They are just pointing out that he always wears the same thing and possibly wondering why he does so.

I in no way care what the guys wear unless there is a huge noticeable whole on it. Heck I do the same thing Junsu does, when I go out with friends or just out by myself I usually throw on the basic stuff jeans and I have like 3 or 4 shirts in rotation. I like to wear what I feel conformable in, it doesn't really matter to me what really is in for fashion and maybe thats how Junsu feels too. The only time I ever really dress up for the world is if its for school, work, or occasions like a wedding or something.

Guest e`PSY

[TRANS] 090616 JJ & Max Thank-you Messages to fans in Osaka, Mobile thank-you messages from JJ & Max to Osaka fans

c0084181_4a35005d5bab6.jpg

Jaejoong:

Toured happily arounds Osaka for four days and it was worth while -♪

Hope everyone will continuously be in a happy/good mood!

I'm going to come back, so please wait for me!!! (≥▼≤)

Jaejoong:

Everybody's smiling face had given us so much strength!

Everyone that was at Osaka, thankyou~~!! (^___^)

A-Nation, goodbye!

Changmin:

Four days has finished just like this. (T___T)

Because I felt so happy during the tour, I feel sad that it is at its end.

But we will meet again ~ ^^ at A-Nation

Everybody must wait for us!! Everyone has worked really hard!

Please note that these mobile message thank-yous were just sent yesterday. I didn't have time to translate them yesterday. >< Sorry!!!!

Shared by: SiSi @ tvxqhk.com

English translation credits: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ onetvxq.com

Please don't add other credits ^^ Thank you.

Guest Honey_KizZ

Yoochun slippers

The pair of slipper he was wearing was apparently given by fans for his birthday.

Sweet huh. I love the slippers though

slipperslegra2.jpg

slipperslegra.jpg

slipperslegra3.jpg

credit: on pic + lvcostar@baidu

shared by: sharingyochun@wordpress

yoochun seems to wear a lot of clothing from fans!

DBSK Socks

tohosocks.jpg

credit:

Credits: DBSKnights + toink3 + sweetfig

Guest beibe87

I soo did not mean that to be that long. :P

dun take me wrong dear...

i wasn't try to insult him or being not fair to him..the saying about beg the stylist and stuffs was for joke purpose only..altho i wish the stylist will read this..LOL..but that wasn;t my point at the first place..

if u have been follow them lately, u will know what i'm saying..he use that blazer almost in every stalk pics i have ever seen..so, i was wondering why he wearing that so many times? i thought the stylists are the ones who let him to wear that, but thanks to Mabe that she told me the stylist aren't handle their fashion in airport or on daily lives..so i bet, because he like it, and because he doesn't care much about fashion..simply because he wear what he like and what he comfortable with...

i'm sooooooo agree with allk the points u have written in above..we all know how humble, and down to earth he is and i belive all the members also..i never doubts that he has good heart and geniuely a nice guy..

i said about his fashion doesn't mean that i try to critisize him or whatsoever..or doesn't means that i dont support him whatever he is..he looks great in anything he wear by the way..but the thing is, we all as fan will always see whatever he wear is always look good on him..but think about the other ppl who aren;t his fans?? don't u think they will think the same way? coz, if u dun now, there are soo many netizen who are ready to critize our boys look...they are not just korea star..but they are asian star..they are extremly famous...many eyes focus on them...they always be the target of many paparazi out there..and their pictures viewed by many people..it's good for him to pay more attention to his outfit for his own benefit..altho i know he doen't care much about that.. we all know how simple he is... :D

again, what i'm trying to say here is not to insult him or not supporting him..i say so because i love him..i do care about him..i just want the best for him..that's all...

sorry if i said soemthing that perhaps u won't like it in advance... :) coz i really don;t meant it... :D

Guest irene89

Top 50 Best Albums of 2009

1. SUPERMARKET FANTASY - Mr.Children - 1,226,157

2. EXILE BALLAD BEST - EXILE - 807,684

3. DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE? - DREAMS COME TRUE - 632,203

4. Remio Best - Remioromen - 421,797

5. My song Your song - Ikimonogakari - 404,614

6. TRICK - Koda Kumi - 385,677

7. NEXT LEVEL - Ayumi Hamasaki - 264,514

8. Altocolony no Teiri - RADWIMPS - 314,215

9. Chanvre - UNICORN - 250,771

10. The Secret Code - Tohoshinki - 248,208

11. PUZZLE - Kanjani8 - 242,371

12. Break the Records -by you & for you- - KAT-TUN - 237,145

13. This Is The One - Utada - 228,136

14. What's Love? - JUJU - 220,857

15. GIRL NEXT DOOR - GIRL NEXT DOOR - 212,411

16. Tsuruno Uta - Takeshi Tsuruno - 209,842

17. Shonannokaze - Joker - Shonannokaze - 205,773

18. Ai no Uta 2 - Various Artists - 198,488

19. LOVE LETTER - Ai Otsuka - 179,670

20. Silver Soul BEST - Various Artists - 165,714

21. Funky Monkey Babys 3 - FUNKY MONKEY BABYS - 191,342

22. AwakEVE - UVERworld - 161,909

23. ANSWER - Angela Aki - 154,477

24. 21st Century Breakdown - GREEN DAY - 153,179

25. BEST&USA - BoA - 131,695

26. HeartY - HY - 130,768

27. Path of Independence - Ayaka Hirahara - 126,636

28. VOICE - Nakashima Mika - 126,002

29. Kokuhaku - chatmonchy - 123,769

30. BLEACH BEST TUNES - Various Artists - 117,501

31. Ima, Kimi e - Lil'B - 112,866

32. Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack - 109,269

33. Somini coopere Moichido Yume Mirudaro - Yumi Matsutoya - 106,363

34. Utai Sarishi Hana - Aqua Timez - 104,453

35. LOVE!~THELMA LOVESONG COLLECTION~ - Aoyama Thelma - 104,340

36. A, Domo. Ohishashiburi desu - GReeeeN - 103,453

37. Trash We'd Love - the HIATUS - 103,206

38. J Soul Brothers - J Soul Brothers

39. RAINBOW - Miho Fukuhara - 93,363

40. No Line on The Horizon - U2 - 92,920

41. Macross F - 92,741

42. Carpenters 40/40 Best Selection - Carpenters - 92,020

43. supercell - Supercell feat. Miku Hatsune - 90,545

44. touch Me! - Kuraki Mai - 90,302

45. Studio Ghibli Songs - Various Artists - 89,714

46. Second Story - Junko Akimoto - 87,949

47. Ken's Bar II - Hirai Ken - 87,946

48. Circus - Britney Spears - 87,135

49. HYDE - HYDE - 86,083

50. CODE GEASS COMPLETE BEST - Various Artists - 85,319

Source: Oricon Chart

Credit: meoinkie2 + aya-chan@ItalianFC

Guest afterglow.

^ here's the most updated one (2008/12/22 ~2009/06/22):

just gonna post top 20

*1 1,227,071 ***,914 SUPERMARKET FANTASY / Mr.Children 08/12/10

*2 *,809,130 **1,446 EXILE BALLAD BEST / EXILE 08/12/03 累計1,73,031

*3 *,635,239 **3,036 DO YOU DREAMS COME TRUE? / DREAMS COME TRUE 09/03/21

*4 *,472,595 **1,348 レミオベスト / レミオロメン 09/03/09

*5 *,452,258 452,258 塩、コショウ / GReeeeN 09/06/10

*6 *,405,866 **1,252 My song Your song / いきものがかり 08/12/24

*7 *,386,114 ***,437 TRICK / 倖田來未 09/01/28

*8 *,364,748 **1,463 NEXT LEVEL / 浜崎あゆみ 09/03/25

*9 *,315,512 **1,297 アルトコロニーの定理 / RADWIMPS 09/03/11

10 *,250,771 ***,*** シャンブル / ユニコーン 09/02/18

11 *,250,476 **2,268 The Secret Code / 東方神起 09/03/25

12 *,243,007 ***,636 PUZZLE / 関ジャニ∞ 09/04/15

13 *,238,292 **1,147 Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 09/04/29

14 *,230,619 **2,483 This Is The One / Utada 09/03/14

15 *,225,834 **4,977 What's Love? / JUJU 09/03/04

16 *,212,411 ***,*** GIRL NEXT DOOR / GIRL NEXT DOOR 08/12/24

17 *,212,241 **2,399 つるのうた / つるの剛士 09/04/22

18 *,208,581 **2,808 湘南乃風 ~JOKER~ / 湘南乃風 09/04/08

19 *,199,313 ***,825 アイのうた2 / Various Artists 08/11/26 累計289,931

20 *,179,670 ***,*** LOVE LETTER / 大塚 愛 08/12/17

credit: livedoor

v haha yunho does have pretty hands. yoochun does too. i first noticed how pretty they were when i watched the video of when they surprised him with a magic show for his birthday, like when he had his hand placed on the cards. all the members are close like family. i'm sure their closeness has very little to do with anyone having pretty hands lol.

Archived