[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

Guys please vote in ALLKPOP's HOttest MAle under 25.. Hyun Joong is there and well, Jae Joong is winning...

LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT JAEJOONG IN THIS POLL!!!!

VOTE:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._star_under_25/

AND ALSO VOTE FOR TVXQ IN IPOLL!!!

WE ARE CURRENTLY THIRD!!!

SS501 IS NOW FIRST!!!

SUJU IS SECOND!!!

AND TVXQ IS THIRD!!!!

PLEASE CAN WE SHOW OUR UNITY IN THIS SUCH SO CALLED OF OTHERS "SMALL POLL"?!

PLEASE..

AND TAKE NOTE...

SNSD IS ALSO CATCHING UP!!!

SS501:SUJU:TVXQ

27:24:22

here is the link!!!

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

VOTE ALSO ALSO FOR TVXQ IN YAHOO KOREA!!!

WE ARE CURRENTLY 6TH!!!

HERE IS THE LINK:

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor...d=4813&cd=9

and to see the current ranking

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor

CAN WE SHOW THE RED OCEAN IN THESE POLLS?!

IT MAY BE SMALL POLLS BUT REMEMBER THAT IN THESE POLLS..

WE CAN ALSO SHOW OUR SUPORT FOR TVXQ..

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!!

INTERNATIONAL RED OCEAN FIGHTING!!!

INTERNATIONAL CASSIOPEIA FIGHTING!!!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJ.biased

090615 BeeTV Moolog Update

credit: xiahyu-ri

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

awww.. I love this game XD I wish I got to verse them one dayy... D:

Hehe.. I knew they would distract out dolphin XD

[PIC] Yunho being HOT DAMN SEXY in The Secret Code Tour

Dam* you Yunho!!! for being such a tease!!! LMAO.

NO HOTLINKING

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww238/r...xgasm-yunho.gif

Credits: snaara@naver+sweetfig.blogspot

oh man........ that is one hot gif! Thankss sweetfig

CHUN RING (JUNSU'S GIFT)

ahhhh D=

Junsu sure loves Yoochun ^^ that ring is so expensive.

Guest nikkikim

Anyone see this? I hope no one post it yet. I got it from Jaejoong's twitter (don't know whether it's real)

I think it's before they left to korea yesterday. He post it on 10 june. or maybe it's old pic, idk

Anyone in UK, can u tell me whether you got charge for tax when you buy items from yesasia? I'm really worried about how to get AADBSK3

edit, i think that twitter is fake. the picture in a girl album.

^

I think you better ask your local custom office or post office to be sure.

Item purchased overseas (and then delivered via post to the UK) are subjected to custom duty/tax if they exceed certain value

So you might not have to pay tax when you buy their single (which is much cheaper), but if you buy their album or DVD, you might end up paying the custom duty/tax.

Guest xiahaddict

People do know that there are still Tokyo Dome tickets on sale right? Even thought apparently the seats won't be too good so bring binoculars XD And you'll mainly be there for the atmosphere anyway.

click here for site.

Anyhow, application ends tomorrow on the 17th of June, so hurry! You won't be guaranteed a ticket.

Is this a general sale? Coz i got info that the sale is only for FC member.

Now, Im confused since I got hard time to get the ticket.

Please someone clarify.

Thx

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090616 Yunho Signs Contract To Model For Evisu's 09 Fall/Winter Season

The model for Evisu's 08 S/S Season was Choi Siwon from Super Junior, and the model for the 08 F/W Season was Ryu Seung-bum.

For the 09 F/W Season, they've finally signed a contract with Dong Bang Shin Ki's U-know Yunho to be their exclusive model, as their brand's clothing is in-line with Yunho's energetic image.

(part where they talk about the brand+new denim line)

The company spokesperson said, "We'd like to inform everyone that the Evisu products sold within Korea does not have any connections with the Evisu products sold in Japan." They drew this line clearly and pointed out that, "We have already gotten exclusive rights in Korea and have been awarded the merchant rights for 2 years."

(part about the company patent)

Source: [myyunho.com]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[iNFO] 090616 A-nation 09 Artistes' Compilation-Best Selection CD+DVD

Date (Sales date): 2009.07.29

CD Album + DVD

Sale price: -

Usual price: ¥2,500 (tax included)

Distribution method: -

Product code: AVCD-23905A

TRF, Every Little Thing, Ayumi Hamasaki, Do As Infinity, Koda Kumi, Ai Otsuka, Ami Suzuki, Tohoshinki, AAA, GIRL NEXT DOOR, and other big artistes' combined performances! It's an album that will touch and excite you! It's a CD+DVD with a selection of songs from the artistes performing in a-nation 09. Those performing are the artistes mentioned above and other big stars! The tracklist has not been confirmed.

Source: [sotvxq]

[TRANS] 090616 BoA And Tohoshinki To Attend Japan's "A-nation 09" Concert

According to the Korean media, Korean singer BoA and popular group Tohoshinki, together with other top Japanese singers, will be participating in the large-scale "a-nation 09" concert tour. Organised by one of the biggest Japanese entertainment companies, AVEX, a-nation has been held annually since 2001, inviting current top artistes to perform.

On the 15th, AVEX announced the second half of the list of artistes participating. BoA is finally able to take time out of her busy schedule, and will be attending the opening on 1st August, as well as the 2 large-scale performances that will be held in Tokyo on the 23rd and 24th August.

Tohoshinki, who have already confirmed their participation in April, will be attending the opening on 1st August. Following that, they will be joining Japan's top artistes in Ehime on the 8th August, Tokyo on the 22nd and 23rd, as well as the performances in Osaka on the 29th and 30th.

This year's "a-nation 09" will have it's opening at Kumamoto National Park (Kyuushuu) on 1st August, followed by the usual 1 month concert tour within Japan. Besides BoA and Tohoshinki, other top singers include My Little River, Koda Kumi, Every Little Thing, and more.

Source: [搜狐 + heyjj]

//EDIT: OMG Crap! Removed the Oricon list to edit. Hahaha. Thanks Fairily_Spark xD

Guest Senorita_

2009.06.16 Yunho Stalker Pics

20090616StalkingYunho.jpg

20090616StalkingYunho2.jpg

20090616StalkingYunho3.jpg

credit: friendship.er.ro+uknowbaidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest min_60

So Yunho is modelling for Evisu Japan or Evisu Korea?

Whichever it is, Yunho does make a good model :D

QUESTION

The episode of the boys on Music Fair is airing on the 20th is I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know what channel that show airs on and what time does it air? I want to stream it on Keyhole TV hehe

Thanks!

The model for Evisu's 08 S/S Season was Choi Siwon from Super Junior, and the model for the 08 F/W Season was Ryu Seung-bum.

For the 09 F/W Season, they've finally signed a contract with Dong Bang Shin Ki's U-know Yunho to be their exclusive model, as their brand's clothing is in-line with Yunho's energetic image.

thanks for this!omg thats so cool. Yunho is definitely model material (all of them are actually) but its great he gets to do modelling on the side as well. i can hear the other DB boys going yaaaahh model yunho~he's sooo cool n good looking.lol :lol:

Guest Fairily_Spark

[iNFO] 090616 ORICON Singles Ranking For First Half Of 2009 - Top 200

Time Period:2008/12/22~2009/06/15)

**1st : 6,460,000… 岚/矢野健太 starring Satoshi Ohno「Believe/昙 りのち、快晴」

**2nd : 5,560,000… 岚「明日の记忆/Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~」

**3rd : 4,520,000… 秋元顺子「爱のままで…」

**4th : 3,770,000… KAT-TUN「RESCUE」

**5th : 3,500,000 … 游助「ひまわり」

*15th : 1,390,000… 东方神起「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

*22nd : 1,110,000… 东方神起「Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで」

*35th : *920,000 … 东方神起「Survivor ~090325 4th Album "The Secret Code"Pre-Release Single~【First Edition】

102nd : *310,000 … 东方神起「どうして君を好きになってしまった んだろう?」

115th : *270,000 … 东方神起「Beautiful you/千年恋歌」

Source: [sotvxq]

Please do not remove without full credits

You added an extra zero to all of their sales figures! Share the World sold 139K not 1.39mill XD

Here's a more accurate one:

ORICON Top 100 Singles

15 *,139,324 Share The World/ウィーアー! / 東方神起 09/04/22

22 *,110,717 Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで / 東方神起 09/01/21

35 *,*92,383 Survivor / 東方神起 09/03/11

102 ,*30,541 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? / 東方神起 08/07/16 累計120,890

Is this a general sale? Coz i got info that the sale is only for FC member.

Now, Im confused since I got hard time to get the ticket.

Please someone clarify.

Thx

Yep, I think its FC only. So for all the FC members who didn't get a ticket, they should apply now.

Because I remember there being quite a few of them.

Guest haruno_xiah

Yeah yeah

i heard it also

and been thinnking that would be my best present !!!!

for my BD >< thanks again but i'd rather wait for someone come across there and bring me

what u waiting for someone give it to u as ur birthday present ??

hahhha ..... XD

i wish i could have some tooo x)

It was from 090522 NTV Mirai Souzudo.You can download the show at http://dbsknightsubbers.blogspot.com/search/label/download

It has been uploaded by DBSKnights Subbers on you tube but it was removed.john tesh YT dry.gif

thanksss (: ... i'm gonna download it (:

ahh ~ john test deleted it ?

why ??a

lol hope he's not hate our oppa lol ~

Guest tohoblaq

they're back in Korea now. yunho and yuchun wearing shorts. I love their style. yunho looked so gorgeous in stalker pictures. I llove his smile. thanks everyone for the updates.

090616 Micky #27 @Sup3r100 My Boyfriend [CUT]

yuchun looks so cute

credit to uploader

He's my perfect boyfriend too!!! Yoochun is so cute and hot. Sensitive as well. A sweet and romantic guy indeed. :)

Guest kinkie_lass

So Yunho is modelling for Evisu Japan or Evisu Korea?

Whichever it is, Yunho does make a good model :D

QUESTION

The episode of the boys on Music Fair is airing on the 20th is I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know what channel that show airs on and what time does it air? I want to stream it on Keyhole TV hehe

Thanks!

Evisu Korea. it's originally a knockoffs of the original and established Japan's brand. but according to the article Evisu Korea has now been legalized, meaning they got the rights to use the brand name but not in anyway connected to the original Evisu.

yunho will be featured in a new denim line, or so i heard. if denim is involved we'll naturally think of Levi's typical style of print ads. *hentai mode on* :lol: so i am excited to see the print ads of this it will sure kill XDDD

music fair will be aired in FujiTV

Guest Fairily_Spark

thanksss (: ... i'm gonna download it (:

ahh ~ john test deleted it ?

why ??a

lol hope he's not hate our oppa lol ~

LOL. It's soompi's swear filter at work. It changes F*** into John Tesh. XD People always get confused.

I think the person you quoted was swearing at youtube that's all.

Avex ent is usually the one that's deleting everything due to copy right. I understand why they delete MVs and Songs because they want people to buy it instead of listening to it on the web, but TV shows on youtube actually give the boys free promotion, shouldn't that be something they want?

Guest beibe87

[iNFO] 090616 ORICON Singles Ranking For First Half Of 2009 - Top 200

Time Period:2008/12/22~2009/06/15)

**1st : 6,460,000… 岚/矢野健太 starring Satoshi Ohno「Believe/昙 りのち、快晴」

**2nd : 5,560,000… 岚「明日の记忆/Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~」

**3rd : 4,520,000… 秋元顺子「爱のままで…」

**4th : 3,770,000… KAT-TUN「RESCUE」

**5th : 3,500,000 … 游助「ひまわり」

*15th : 1,390,000… 东方神起「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

*22nd : 1,110,000… 东方神起「Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで」

*35th : *920,000 … 东方神起「Survivor ~090325 4th Album "The Secret Code"Pre-Release Single~【First Edition】

102nd : *310,000 … 东方神起「どうして君を好きになってしまった んだろう?」

115th : *270,000 … 东方神起「Beautiful you/千年恋歌」

wait..wait..is it for real??? their CD surpass 1 million copy??? tell me that it's not dream..i'm sooooooooo happy for them! they can sold million copies already... :w00t::w00t:

You added an extra zero to all of their sales figures! Share the World sold 139K not 1.39mill XD

Here's a more accurate one:

15 *,139,324 Share The World/ウィーアー! / 東方神起 09/04/22

22 *,110,717 Bolero/Kiss The Baby Sky/忘れないで / 東方神起 09/01/21

35 *,*92,383 Survivor / 東方神起 09/03/11

102 ,*30,541 どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? / 東方神起 08/07/16 累計120,890

u save my life from heart-attack..hahahahha...i was jumping around my room after saw the number..

i wish it will come true oneday..their sales surpass 1 million copy... ;)

(part where they talk about the brand+denim line)

The company spokesperson said, "We'd like to inform everyone that the Evisu products sold within Korea does not have any connections with the Evisu products sold in Japan." They drew this line clearly and pointed out that, "We have already gotten exclusive rights in Korea and have been awarded the merchant rights for 2 years."

(part about the company patent)

can someone kindly tell me about EVISU in Korea..if u guys know something..coz what i heard that the EVISU jeans in Korea are fake. They copy the symbol and everything and sell it in half price of the authentic jeans in Japan. if that so, why SM let their artist to endorse this kind of brand?? dunt they aren't affraid that it will ruin their artist's image???

btw, yunho has a great and sexy long leg which is suitable for jeans model..i can't wait to see the CF and the pictures..it must be HOTTTT

Evisu Korea. it's originally a knockoffs of the original and established Japan's brand. but according to the article Evisu Korea has now been legalized, meaning they got the rights to use the brand name but not in anyway connected to the original Evisu.

yunho will be featured in a new denim line, or so i heard. if denim is involved we'll naturally think of Levi's typical style of print ads. *hentai mode on* :lol: so i am excited to see the print ads of this it will sure kill XDDD

thank you for the info..i love the brand so much..and i'm glad yunho can endorse it..as u said, it will kill for sure..imagine how hot and sexy Yunho will be in denim..*droll* :w00t:

[PIC] The Secret Code - Osaka

22618589.jpg

62146710.jpg

89398262.jpg

60428407.jpg

24444749.jpg

67825886.jpg

64352699.jpg

94583445.jpg

23479224.jpg

10463031.jpg

52881244.jpg

98094282.jpg

83218887.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights cosmichosu + JJ's

[HQ / Eng Sub] 090614 -DBSK/Tohoshinki - Uknow Yunho - Checkmate

Guest loveprincemax

Changmin 090615~departure

ah~I have just come back;;=ㅇ=Such an exciting day today~~It is almost 00ㅋㅋ

He looked awesome todayㅠㅅ^......................He is a MAAAAANㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMANMANMANMAN;ㅇ;ㅇㅈㄴ I cannot comment anymore..ㅠㅠI will dieㅋㅋfrom today's action..~~

maxy.jpg

credit::immaschool

+bonus+

I find this quiz very interestingㅋㅋguessing your favourite character>ㅇ<mine is 창민(Changmin) Try it out~~!

http://en.akinator.com/

Guest mandasoh

wait..wait..is it for real??? their CD surpass 1 million copy??? tell me that it's not dream..i'm sooooooooo happy for them! they can sold million copies already... :w00t::w00t:

OMG, no no. My bad. I made a mistake. xD

Decimals and I do not go hand-in-hand, sadly D:

Fairily_Spark corrected me & posted the correct figures. ^^

BRB to add stuff.

[TRANS] CD DATA JULY INTERVIEW (FULL)

"Unable to leave the blissful past, I'm currently in darkness.."

- This year's summer song is a slow romantic song.

YC: Mm, although this song does not sound like usual summer pieces, but it does bring about the kind of loneliness you feel on a summer night.

YH: Till now, there are alot of songs similar to "Sky" and "Summer Dream" that have a carefree summer feeling. Although on the surface, the song "DouNUMBER 2e kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? (Why did I like you?)" that was released last year and "Stand by You" which will be released this year do not have this carefree feeling but we want to let everyone experience a summer day full of meaning and show everyone that we have matured.

- Instead of using a slow melody, you guys have used a medium tempo to bring out the feelings effectively.

YH: Yeps, the advantages of a medium tempo is that it is able to adequately bring out the feelings in the song, even more matured than the lyrics of "DouNUMBER 2e kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? (Why did I like you?)".. It is very suitable for a "Summer Rain" song.

CM: Although "Summer Rain" is not a very dark song however, it does make others feel that there is very little unfocused light.

JJ: Wah! Wah! Changmin-ah! You actually know these kind of feelings? (Eyes Changmin suspiciously)

- If Jaejoong is going to continue being like that, I will explode in laughter. (Laughs)

JS: Eukyangkyang! He is going to start telling the story behind his first kiss again. (Laughs)

YC: Yes! Yes! (Laugh) During one of the performances, Changmin introduced the song and said, "I hope the lyrics can make everyone's shout can be resonated around the venue!" As Jaejoong was teasing Changmin then, he countered that by saying his first love story (laugh) in order to not lose to Changmin (laugh).

CM: It's real! (Laugh) It makes me seem like I'm older! (Laugh) Also when I was singing "when the phone rings, how I hope that it would be you, that's how I live my life everyday~" (T/N: From Stand By U) This part is very real and I believe that alot of us can imagine this as well. Although the lyrics of the song are descibing about what happens after a break-up, but if you still love that person, you'd still think of the person and would always hope that he/she calls you. As almost everyone has gone through this phase, when I sing this, I would usually be very emotional.

JS: Yeah.. (Sighs) It is indeed a very splendid song.. (Starts singing)

YC: You can feel the time flow and everything that happened through this song. So long as you still love the person, you would have this kind of feeling, no matter the season or time.

JS: The song "Taxi" is a song about loving a girl that is already attached although it uses an "unable to face reality" kind of remorse to perform. However, the song "Stand by You" is a song about the feelings towards a lover who has left and the fact that they are "unable to meet"; it is very sad. That is the difference between the songs.. Ah~ It's still very sad~. During concerts, I would always feel like crying when I sing these two songs. No matter which song, it shows the hurt that an emotional boy would feel so my heart would always seem like it is being dragged down by sadness..

YC: "The hurt that an emotional boy would feel".. Junsu.. So cool~~

JJ: I think that the part "Only when I'm beside you would I be able to see the bright light although it is impossible to repeat those happy moments" is the part that hurts most.

JS: Yeah yeah yeah! I think that the part "no matter what happens, no matter what I lose, I will never forget that I loved you once" is the part that hurts most.

CM: Junsu-ah! Jaejoong is answering, please endure abit. (Laughs)

YC: (comforts Junsu) (T/N: OOO, YooSu love much??)

JJ: I feel that the feeling is similar to the case of the male lead being in darkness all the time, unable to see light and that he cannot leave the happy memories behind and in this darkness shows the memories of him and his ex-lover...

CM: The male lead, from my point of view, is one who when reminiscing the past, is determined that he will find hope and continue his life. Although the melody is soft and gentle, but the feeling is similar to that of being in darkness and only able to see a small ray of light.. Just like to black and yellow, it's that kind of feeling.

YC: I think that the feeling of this song differs from individuals and their current situation. Although sometimes a dark past would appear in my mind, but like the male lead, I would want find the light, a small ray of hope. As I am a very emotional person and cry alot, I can easily cry when just reminiscing a small fragment of a sad memory. The deeper the hurt/cut goes, the heavier the memory is but sometimes I think it's a blessing.

- Yoochun's meaning is indeed very deep ^^

JS: (falls into his own world again and starts singing) ah~ ah~ it's still very sad.

- In the PV, we spot DBSK with black and white suits.. is there any special meaning behind it?

YH: There is actually no particular meaning for the suits. I personally think that one would have gone through alot of different situations. Usually one would want to go on with their life with full concentration but sometimes we stumble onto situations which question on our determination... The filming location of this PV was in a church at Gunma Prefecture and since there are 2 PVs this time (drama version and DBSK version), everyone can take their time and enjoy them.

- The couple tune "Tea for Two" is indeed a song full of happiness and bliss

CM: Mm, yes. I feel that this song is sang by the main lead of "Stand by You" during his happy times in the past.

YC: I think it's the opposite! "Stand by You" was the past and "Tea for Two" is the present. A couple that broke up realizes that they cannot live without each other and returns together, just like the past, HAPPY ENDING!

YH: I think the same way too!

YC: See~? Love is like that, constantly repeating itself.

JJ: My opinions are rather different from the others.. The male lead in "Stand by You" had never forgotten the past and when he remembers it alone, the song "Tea for Two" plays.. So "Tea for Two" is just like a dream that he had!

- Everyone's opinions are indeed very meaningful~ So what about you, Junsu? You seem to like songs that give out an "unfulfilled love" kind of meaning, such as "Beautiful You" and "Taxi". These kinda songs are very naive and suits Junsu. (Laugh)

JS: Does that refer to a lover that would still make food for me to eat? (Laugh) Mm.. not bad not bad (Shy) It is very ideal.

- What if the food isn't very nice to eat?

JS: Oh~ This is the first time I'm being asked these sort of questions~ (Laugh) Even if it is not very nice, I'd still finish up everything and say that it is very delicious. As compared to taste, the fact that the food was made with a sincere heart makes me happier. Because the song is a very sad and full of hurt, the male lead would still endure the taste of it and finish it up, right?

YH: Yeah. I would also pretend that it is very nice and finish everything and then secretly drink water. (Laugh)

YC: How can it be not nice!! It is made by a person whom you love dearly, of course it would be nice! Even if it is "delicious", you must still say it out!

JJ: I think so too.

JS: You see, guys are always very kind. However, I think differently from all of you.. I think that "Stand by U", "Tea for Two" and "Why Did I Like You" tells a story in chronogical order.

YH: "Why Did I Like You", your lover gets married in the end.. it's too sad.

JS: On a summer night, if you listened to these 3, one after another, you'd definitely cry. Ah~ Ah~

JJ: Because it's too sad.. (Laugh)

CM: In the end... it's still sad..

- In the song "Tea for Two", the feeling of bliss can be felt just through the vocals. It has a gentle, caring sound to it, and each member sang for quite a long period but it is still very smooth.

YH: Yeah. We usually perform it with a happy and gentle mood~ so that you can hear it just from the vocals. Even before the song, I do feel a kind of happy atmosphere myself.

- The lyricist for the song "Sky" is H.U.B right~

YH: Yeah, until now, H.U.B has written alot of songs for us but most of the time H.U.B writes about the little happiness we feel in our daily lives and lyrics that are full with LOVE. This time round, the lyrics have become the real feelings of the male lead.

- In this song the B part (T/N: I think it means B Chord) is being dragged for quite a long time, who sings the low part~?

YC: Me and Yunho.

YH: This part is very hard~ We have to practice extra hard for the LIVE.

JJ: But in order to let everyone enjoy the song and to have a perfect harmony as well as the right atmosphere, we will work hard. There is alot of meaning in this song, I hope everyone will enjoy it~

-END-

Credit: [journeytvxq + baidutvxq.com]

Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credit.

Archived