[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest petiteange22

is Jae half topless there? Omgsh! hoottt~~

I can see a bit of his tattoo :D

i think he's wearing his fav - tank top.

to make my post less spammish, i shall add some stuff.

i'm feeling jaesu <3 today. hehe

jaesu11-1.gif

jaesu4.gif

jaesuchun-1.gif

(let me know if these are yours, and i'll credit you ^^ )

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ads were really cute, but I wished for longer versions! SM does work the boys hard with filming the CF that last for hours, and yet the final CF, they only appear in it about 5 seconds >< But anyways, the boys looked great in them :)

Same here.I was kinda hoping for a longer CF based on the time they've spent filming it.But anyhow,they can make wonders for Korea.

LOL I want to go to Korea becoz of them.

Bad idea

Why force him to do something he doesn't want to? I'm sure he's heard of TVXQ.

YEAH,im sure he knows them.If he wanted to feature the guys he would have done it already.

But as always,your choice if u want to e-mail him :)

Guest Toink3

TSC Tour OutFit

tscout.jpg

same as Junsu's

2ab3ca16f5c1cb2cc83d6d3f.jpg

he3....They always Look Good On Oppas..Otherss...naaaahhhhh..XD

CREDIT:miyumix+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

don't know it already been shared or not..

TVXQ CF's Infinitely Your. Seoul

Credits: seouldreamseries@YT

THANKS FOR SHARING!!!! ^_^

so that is the reason our boys fly back every week for that few secs..but then that is to promote SEOUL???

from the minister of tourism???? ^_^ well, we should be proud since TVXQ is recognise and used to promote korea...

SM ARTIST is used to promote SEOUL..XD SM father must be proud of his sons and daughters...

Korean fancafe ranking:

^_^

THE BOYS DOMINATE #1-#5 there!!! ^_^

cassiopeia all the way...XDXD

but is this ranking differ from DAUM????? i mean the one we add up and got 800k????

that is soo cute!!! changmin priceless expression!! XD

thanks for sharing this..^_^

about perez....well is there necessary to do it??? making us sound desperate???

i guess it is not really necessary to "force" him write about TVXQ and i believe TVXQ could be well-known without appearing in that blog...and even if appearing in there, i dont really think it could increase the number of fans significantly..i mean,well, they can be moreee known to other but then, it dont really increases a lot...and well, if we are forcing him, will there possible something sarcasm appear?? and we bash him for being sarcasm on TVXQ???

Guest TVXQ<3

QUESTION

1) Is AVEX counterpart with SM?

2) Does SuJu have japanese album?-I know this is out of topic but im still curious :P

To answer your questions,

1. I don't think AVEX is the counterpart of SM. It's just that SM handles DBSK in Korea while AVEX handles Tohoshinki in Japan. Believe it or not, Tohoshinki's music is introduced as more mature than their age. Japanese women are surprised to know that THSK is younger than their music. Meanwhile in Korea, they are considered as an idol group, right? But in Japan, they are more known as vocal group which appeals to older fans.

2. SuJu never had a japanese album but I think they released a japanese version of their 2nd album. They also had a japanese version of U? Even a chinese one I think? Sorry. Not really sure coz I don't follow their career. I just know them and individual members and some of their songs.

Korean fancafe ranking:

JUNSU! YOOSU! Whatever the rank of the boys, they are still in the top 5... Cassiopeia will never leave DBSK <333

Let's Spam Perez Hilton

I don't visit his blog. I'm not against it but I don't see myself supporting this either. XD

Guest badstar

[PIC] Junsu bought a townhouse for his parent

Awww.. that's so sweet of him.

Well he's doing the right thing so let's be proud^^

PICS OF TYPHOON'S PUPPIES

OMG!!! I don't like any kind of animal but when I saw these dogs I fell in love easily!

They eyes are freakin awesome!!!

[TRANS] Staff Report- Snuggling Too Much?

Wooohhoooooooo!!

I dont know how to reach to this.

It's too cute!!

It just proves that they really are close with each other.

horecruitbymonX2.jpg

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter | YouTube Blog

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

{GOE;SS} 09.03.20 FujiTV Our Music [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} [Drama] Heavens Postman Trailer [English Subbed].avi

{GOE;SS} Heavens Postman Preview [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 090318 Music-On Artist File Special - Tohoshinki [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 09.03.09 Tohoshinki Bigeastation 102 [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 08.01.26 Make On the Holiday THSK Cut [English Subbed].avi

Guest tvxqcassies!

Hi, do you all think there is like any chance of DBSK coming to Singapore? I mean although we're a small country and all, I believe we have the fan base to support them, so why don't they come? The closest they ever came was in KL, Malaysia. Why doesn't any Korean group actually come?

haha! i am from singapore too. umm shinhwa, rain came here before. f.t island is coming too!! :) i want them to come too. i agree that they have many many fans here. hoping, praying for them to come too!! ^^ i think its because singapore's media only cares abt taiwan's entertainment industry. so sad i know. but yeah i dont think dbsk will come here, anytime soon.

Guest miss_h

Seoul add:

If DBSK really do personal hair style I will fly to Seoul right at this moment. Even if I end up being afro. Hair grow.... I don't care :)

Spamming Perez:

Do we really need to do this??? It's sound like we are jealous over other korean artist who got featured in his blog, and it just silly.

And so far, I don't see any influence of his blog to the artist carrier that has been cover there. None of them are getting recognize in America or getting invited, the only one who know that they are being featured is the asian lover, who already know DBSK. And I doubt that he write it by himself, it's probably done by one of his staff who love asian music.

Any news about Dome ticket?? I have a faith in them but I still worry whether it can be full book for two days or not.

Thank you..

Guest haruno_xiah

haha! i am from singapore too. umm shinhwa, rain came here before. f.t island is coming too!! :) i want them to come too. i agree that they have many many fans here. hoping, praying for them to come too!! ^^ i think its because singapore's media only cares abt taiwan's entertainment industry. so sad i know. but yeah i dont think dbsk will come here, anytime soon.

ahh ~ i heard that bigbang will coming to singapore ?? is it true ?? (:

how about the concert @ malaysia ??

do they will come ?? (o__o);

i'm so hope that's will being come true ):

Guest tvxqcassies!

ahh ~ i heard that bigbang will coming to singapore ?? is it true ?? (:

how about the concert @ malaysia ??

do they will come ?? (o__o);

i'm so hope that's will being come true ):

hm. i heard abt that piece of news too. but not sure. its not confirmed.

not very sure abt the mirotic concert in malaysia. i thought its still pending or smthing like that.

so sorry!! >.<

are u from singapore?

Guest beibe87

Korean fancafe ranking:

wowwwww....look at the number and the difference with other artist..they are really famous..aren't they?

To answer your questions,

1. I don't think AVEX is the counterpart of SM. It's just that SM handles DBSK in Korea while AVEX handles Tohoshinki in Japan. Believe it or not, Tohoshinki's music is introduced as more mature than their age. Japanese women are surprised to know that THSK is younger than their music. Meanwhile in Korea, they are considered as an idol group, right? But in Japan, they are more known as vocal group which appeals to older fans.

what they sure have some business relation..from what i heard, both SM and AVEX own a certain percentage on both company..so SM own some shares on AVEX and vice versa..

Haha, for me, if I got a chance to handle their career, I'll try to make them appear as a main role on a drama. I'll put them on different dramas so each of them will get their own spotlight :D And if it's possible, I want them to starring on J dorama as well XD

how bout a drama that tell the story of 5 brothers..similar with 'boys over flowers' in which all of them are very rich and very famous in different way..yunho would be the oldest and be a successful businessman..jj will be a famous model and artist..junsu would be a national soccer player..yoochun would be a pianist or thing related to art..changmin would be a school's pressident who are the smartest and the most handsome student on school..and all of them are single..LOL! to make it more melankolis...they have left by their parent on an accident..and yunho take the role as a parent yet a big brother for all of them..and all of them veru close to each other..hahahahahhahah..that drama would be awesomeeeeeeeeeee! and i'm sureeee will be booming! LOL

Guest kinkie_lass

i'm not updated with Perez Hilton but has he done any real "wonder" (pun intended) to the K-pop artiste he featured in his blog? just curious :mellow:

anyway i noticed Yoochun doesn't have his own twitter account. should i make one? XDDD

TOHOMOBILE

yunjae!!! ^_^

yj.jpg

why aren't they hugging each other like everyone else?

credits: steofrh@LJ

Guest TVXQ<3

^^ so maybe that how it works. I'm still confused though coz people say that SME doesn't have to do with THSK but isn't SME the one who wanted them to work in Japan in the first place? So I think both SM & AVEX are both benefited regardless of where the boys are. It's just that there's more income with THSK in Japan.

Any news about Dome ticket?? I have a faith in them but I still worry whether it can be full book for two days or not.

Thank you..

I think that the 42-45K ticket is already sold out so don't worry. I've read some blogs at ameblo that in the general sales, it's sold out in just a couple of minutes (some even said it was sold out in just 1 minute and the connection was busy). There's no news about it yet though but I know a lot of bloggers didn't secure any ticket so they blogged their depression (with many emoticons). However, they are happy for the boys and promised to secure a ticket next time. They said that it's really tough to get THSK's ticket because of the advantage of being a part of the fanclub. They don't really care about the price as long as you will sell your tickets to them but the bidding is high. :lol: BTW, I'm really excited for the dome! Haha! Just sharing what I know. I hope that what I know is true. XD

kinkie_lass: you don't have to. i've seen one. :D

Guest Pinklett

Spamming Perez:

Do we really need to do this??? It's sound like we are jealous over other korean artist who got featured in his blog, and it just silly.

And so far, I don't see any influence of his blog to the artist carrier that has been cover there. None of them are getting recognize in America or getting invited, the only one who know that they are being featured is the asian lover, who already know DBSK. And I doubt that he write it by himself, it's probably done by one of his stuff who love asian music.

agreed, and i do think he heard of DBSK, and probably not liking their music much, otherwise he would ve posted it already. besides his blog isnt that popular anymore. Theyre are only ~30 comments each time. and when its about kpop, its 30 kpop lovers

Thank you..

Yup, sold out, both days, unfortunately for me

Guest portiaisabel

♥~SELLING TVXQ Mirotic Concert in Bangkok Tickets~♥

Standing Yellow Box BR , Email: portia_ricasata@hotmail.com

I got a 2 Extras coz' i had a bad case of "panic buying"

JAEJOONG!

37eeb395bba1d83bd31b703f.jpga176ed32f0f67466ac4b5f3f.jpg

eaf2e955a72c377dd009063f.jpg5166e4a3b3969488caefd03f.jpg

Guest Shenlu

Let's Spam Perez Hilton

Like a few others here, I'm not very familiar with Perez Hilton O_o

Honestly, what would it achieve, to have the boys mentioned on his blog? :lol:

Is he really that influential? and is it really necessary? ^^;

As others have said, it will receive a lot of criticism and bashing..

Also, from what I've heard he only seems to feature female groups? (I could be wrong, as I said, I'm not that familiar with him).

I find it kind of amusing how some people seem worried; like the boys popularity is in some kind of danger? :lol:

There are countless blogs and websites and communities that are 100% dedicated to the boys (as we all here prove) so what does one random blogger that is apparently somewhat famous in the US, matter?

I don't think it will introduce the boys to a different fanbase??

Congratulations(?) to the groups he does mention, but honestly, I don't think it affects anything :lol:

Though of course, it is your own choice to do as you wish~ ^^

Junsu *-* How can such a short clip effect me so much? :lol:

He really is just FULL of charisma and yummy goodness~

I would recommend this to anyone that is sick~ He's like the worlds best vitamin XD

"One dose of Kim Junsu should clear that nasty flu right up!" :lol:!

My GOD this makes me anticipate my trip even more *-* Roll on July 5th! <33

Guest charan

^^ so maybe that how it works. I'm still confused though coz people say that SME doesn't have to do with THSK but isn't SME the one who wanted them to work in Japan in the first place? So I think both SM & AVEX are both benefited regardless of where the boys are. It's just that there's more income with THSK in Japan.

I think that the 42-45K ticket is already sold out so don't worry. I've read some blogs at ameblo that in the general sales, it's sold out in just a couple of minutes (some even said it was sold out in just 1 minute and the connection was busy). There's no news about it yet though but I know a lot of bloggers didn't secure any ticket so they blogged their depression (with many emoticons). However, they are happy for the boys and promised to secure a ticket next time. They said that it's really tough to get THSK's ticket because of the advantage of being a part of the fanclub. They don't really care about the price as long as you will sell your tickets to them but the bidding is high. :lol: BTW, I'm really excited for the dome! Haha! Just sharing what I know. I hope that what I know is true. XD

kinkie_lass: you don't have to. i've seen one. :D

Unfortunately to me too

I have only one ticket on 4th of July

Fangirls had some pretty ridiculous ideas before, but this with spamming Perez Hilton cracked me up.

Why don't we just kidnap him and force to write what we dictate him?

I mean seriously - what's wrong with you?

DBSK is popular enough on their own.

Guest fruiticutie

Let's Spam Perez Hilton

I don't think he hasn't heard of their music, perez def has, he's just not featuring them just to richard simmons of fans....i mean if he knows super junior n big bang hes bound to know dbsk. But I think its a good and bad idea to spam, more american ppl will take notice of them.....bad thing is well just prepare for the narrow-minded idiotic racist comments posted.... :angry: i was reading his other k-pop entries comments n i got sooo mad, the people on there r just sooooooo .....arghhhh... :angry: gosh they must b the most depressed ppl ever.

Guest Eszterke

YEAH,im sure he knows them.If he wanted to feature the guys he would have done it already.

But as always,your choice if u want to e-mail him :)

I second that.

I visit his site quite often, and I am sure, he knows the guys, cuz he found 2NE1 and Big Bang, and he spazzed over the girls only...

He found SuJu as well, spazzed over the music (only one song, so nothing much..) and DBSK is only one step from them...

But the comments made me angry, cuz who listened the music @ his site, 90% of them didn't like it...and I don't think the guys need this kind of negativity... <_<

If they will have something official over there, their real fans will be there for them ♥

It is my opinion, I don't think it's neccessary, but do as you think it's good....

Archived