• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toomuchsmiling

just wanna share something...

" DBSK, i miss you"

" DBSK, i will wait "

" Happy birthday to Park Yoochun "

omg, Cassies make me so proud. They're geniuses. With each passing year they get smarter and smarter

when it comes to showing their love for DBSK. :P

Junsu's mom wrote a letter to TVXQPERU fanclub...

now I wanna try CreBeau! =D his mom is a great advertiser! and now she knows about fans in Peru!

man, TALK about DBSK going global!! :w00t: they are like, the biggest thing in this world, for a group

that hasn't even done any promoting in many of the countries they have fans in!! XDDDD

-btw, in the Korean Celeb photos section, someone posted up how Yunho said he likes Sunye of WG's smile. :mellow:

i looked thru here, but seriously, i think it's just a rumor unless someone can clarify. Though I feel like i already know

that what was posted was fake. =__= it annoys me when ppl post things without a source.

-and maybe i swept thru the pages so fast to catch up, but i was NOT aware that TBS of Japan aired the Mirotic concert in Seoul!! :w00t: :w00t:

how awesome is THAT? i have to watch all the parts!

-AND whoever got those pics and wrote how they always posed at those weird angles but it actually SPELLS out S K I N is UH-mazing!!

I wonder why the guys never even mentioned it on TV on an interview when the Mirotic promotions were done! or at least during!!

that was SO SO cool. Kudos to whoever choreographed S.K.I.N. in there. :lol: i laugh at how we never even noticed. :D

Guest blackelement_ice

cassies in korea only 600 000, i thought last time its already 800 000, bet when dbsk left korea for 2 years, many cassies turn away..

cant blaim them, some simply dont have enuff patient

regarding international fans...its just my random question actually...

what about....

aphrodite : greek goddes of love

amaranth : flower that means Immortality.

naaaaaaaaaaah..i dont noe

Guest ladyelhisa

HAHA this one is awesome!Good eyes by the fans :) Under my skin ~

http://i44.tinypic.com/20kspzl.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2cxtiyg.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ljlzyt.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/1z18ax3.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/8ziw00.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + ohmikcy by all_rachel + HeyJJ

WHOAH!! CASSIES SURE HAVE GOOD EYESIGHTS!!! :lol: I've been watching them dance Mirotic for a long time but I didn't notice that they were actually trying to spell skin. :o:P

Guest mcl0521

im really confused with the official members of cassiopeia because yunho said it's only 600,000 members but if you visit cassiopeia's daum cafe..the members are 809,442. if you guys dont believe me this is the link to it : http://cafe.daum.net/soul48

Guest Redwarrior

im really confused with the official members of cassiopeia because yunho said it's only 600,000 members but if you visit cassiopeia's daum cafe..the members are 809,442. if you guys dont believe me this is the link to it : http://cafe.daum.net/soul48

I think what Yunho meant was his own fanclub because like it was discussed before (in 3rd thread). If cassies went down to 600,000 then the media would be all over this.

Guest Honey_KizZ

060609 Yoochun & Kazu birthday celebration

o0356020010192357938.jpg

o0356020010192357923.jpg

o0356020010192357930.jpg

o03560200101923579321.jpg

o0356020010192357934.jpg

i guess they wanted to celebrate his birthday with the fans even though it's late and it's also a staff's birthday.

Credit: Thsklove

Shared by: honeykizz

[ENG SUB/DL Link] Tohoshinki - 3rd Bigeast Fanclub Event [1/10]

[ENG SUB/DL] 081130 THSK - Mus!c_J@p@n_Sp3c!al [1/5] {DBSKnights}

[ENG SUB/DL] 090510 - Yunho + Jaejoong B0n!ta_TV_@!ch!

[ENG SUB/DL LINK] DBSK - Channel A [1/3] Soccer

[ENG SUB/DL] HEYx3 Music_Champ_Talk w/ Sekine [1/2] {DBSKnights}

DBSK - Don't Say Goodbye @3rd ATM, Seoul P10 [subbed]

Credit: uploader

@blackelement_ice

no, you're fine. that's not a stupid question, but it's really hard to find out the exact number of fans around the world since a lot of international fans are not

registered.

Guest kinkie_lass

yunho dancing to dambi's michyeoso (crazy)

haha...YH does the manly version of the hand chest popping near the end of the clip to Dambi's song backstage as she was singing live...altho it was short, it was still hot!=P...I see 2U=)

yunho is so effortlessly sexy and cute at the same time. yah yunho you make me mischyeso :lol:

and he just cemented his position as my ichiban by stating that he's learning to play drums and guitar too :D

----------------

excuse me if i sound like a total biotch but does it really matter if there are 600 000 or 800 000 cassies out there? :mellow: what matters most are the number of album sold, yes? they sold about half a million copies of their 4th Korean album and i can definitely attest that non-cassies aka international fans aka US contributed quite a portion to that number. for an artiste with that big of a fanbase, don't you think that they should sell more? personally i think they have stronger support from Bigeast; in terms of buying their releases. we all know Avex is far more productive than SM in the recent years yet they keep increasing their sales for each new release.

Guest blackelement_ice

excuse me if i sound like a total biotch but does it really matter if there are 600 000 or 800 000 cassies out there? :mellow: what matters most are the number of album sold, yes? they sold about half a million copies of their 4th Korean album and i can definitely attest that non-cassies aka international fans aka US contributed quite a portion to that number. for an artiste with that big of a fanbase, don't you think that they should sell more? personally i think they have stronger support from Bigeast; in terms of buying their releases. we all know Avex is far more productive than SM in the recent years yet they keep increasing their sales for each new release.

no...the supposedly biotch mite be me,

it does matter for me...

album sale definitely important...

only that i just want to know the approximate number of dbsk fans all over the world..might sound stupid and worthless question by a girl.

but for me.. FOR ME, it does symbolize how many people listen to their music...., which will definitely affect the album sale..doesnt it??

noooooooooooh..its just me..plain stupid thing..too much time in my hand, making me think such thing...

i'm sorry for my stupidity and ignorance

Guest eternalmerkamoon

[ENG SUB HQ] Heaven's Postman Full Preview Trailer

this is translated directly from korean by Jason/Jools @ iscreamshinki , timed and subbed by me, and credit to 100years for the raw video~

at 1:08 , instead of "The herbs.. my father made them?" it should be "so what you're saying is that my father made this?" , the last part was really hard to hear so it wasn't translated, but please appreciate the translator's effort!

Guest yunjaecute

[VOTE] TVXQ!!..DREAM CONCERT 2009

Please Help to vote DREAM CONCERT "The Best Fanclub"

and suyvey for the seat in Dream Concert

We are following Super Junior and SNSD is so quickly. They may win us soon

--> http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

You can click "UP" the most is 200 and then Click "+" do it repeat

You can vote all the day but the most 200 per one time

Please Help TVXQ ... They want to see the RED OCEAN.

Help for Vote ...programs AUTOCLICKER!!!!

go to DOWNLOADS OF AUTOCLICKER link Download now

or Search Google

cass fighting TVXQ go go !!!!!

1244345714_0.01676300.jpg

Guest sheilapiglet

DBSK 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic 2009 Nobody but Changmin

just something to drool over for those Changmin fans out there=P

xiaky - playing catch with ?

too bad it wasn't Junsu...but this is related since it's his dog right?...hehe...poor xiaky banged his head at the end tho I think when he was too busy focusing on the ball and didn't look where he was going=P

[image] Pet of DBSK

hahaha..the bg music to this is super cute=P..too bad it didn't show CM's dog tho..all their dogs were so adorable when they were pups and grew up to be so handsome just like their masters=)

the translations to this is more accurate than the other one I believe...and more complete too...can't wait for this to come out=)

Guest yumidoma

Official Fanclub Members Updated

Cassiopeia : 1,157,577

BigEast: 110,000

Total [Korea&Japan Only] => 1,267,577

p.s: both was stated in an article on Most searched artist.

no...the supposedly biotch mite be me,

it does matter for me...

album sale definitely important...

only that i just want to know the approximate number of dbsk fans all over the world..might sound stupid and worthless question by a girl.

but for me.. FOR ME, it does symbolize how many people listen to their music...., which will definitely affect the album sale..doesnt it??

noooooooooooh..its just me..plain stupid thing..too much time in my hand, making me think such thing...

i'm sorry for my stupidity and ignorance

I second tht..

i've always.. wondered that if they are 800,000 cassies then how come it doesn't show on the ablum sales.

yea... not everyone buys the album.. but Mirotic was DBSk's comeback album.. although it did do big on Kpop music scene..

i was definitely expecting more.. coz even internationals fans bought the album.... isn't tht supposed to boost the album sales..

Wonder how the whole album sales works.. :blink:

Guest beibe87

about voting

guys..first of all, sorry for saying this..but i just want to share my opinion regarding the voting thing... :rolleyes:

perhaps some of you may think that the boys don't care about that..or some of you may think that we all don't care about that coz we all support them no matter what..all those saying are true..but, if we can help our boys win in every poll..it will boost our boys name, or even better the reporters may take a look on it which is good so we can see our boys name on news..those goods news always make our boys happy rite?? if they are happy, so do we..

what i'm trying to say here is lets support our boys by spending a little time to vote for them..i know its up to u..but think about ut, dont u think it will be nice to see our boys win? it will give us the pride as a fan rite..

it's such a pity if the boys have sooo many fans, but just only few of them supporting our boys.. :rolleyes:

Guest TVXQ<3

Can someone translate this? It's an article from Nikkan Sports.

●日刊スポーツ記事より●

1万2000発の豪華花火とのコラボレーションに、韓国が生んだアジアのスター東方神起が名乗りを上げた。

「国立」はスポーツの聖地と呼ばれ、アーティストにとってもあこがれの舞台。同所でライブを行ったのはSMAPやDREAMS COME TUREなど数えるほど。そこに韓流を代表するイケメン5人が並び立つ。

昨年「どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?」など5曲がオリコンで連続1位。外国人アーティストの最高記録を塗り替えた。今年3月発売のアルバム「The Seacret Code」も30万枚を突破するなど、今最も勢いに乗るボーカルグループとして活躍の場を広げている。

ユンホ(23)は「花火とファンの皆さんと一緒に、楽しい夏の思い出をつくれると思うとわくわくします。」62日後に迫ったビッグイベントに興奮すればユチョン(23)も「花火に負けない格好いいパフォーマンスを見せます」と誓った。

現在行っている全国ツアーはチケットが完売。7月4,5日の初の東京ドーム公演もプラチナチケットで、関係者でも入手できない状態だ。大人気の東方神起が、初のドーム公演を成功させた余韻を持って聖地に乗り込む。

Guest squeaky

aagghh i haven't caught up with the 돖기 fandom in a while...

why do they look so skeeniiieee?!

D:

please

ppl stop fighting about how many members there are jejus!

aww jonghyun. i lava it when other singers sing tvxq songs kek x)

hwaiting.

Guest eternalmerkamoon

Archived