[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ladyelhisa

Omo!! I've just seen the trailers for Heaven's postman!! DANG!! DANG!! DANG!!! Jaejooongie's voice in the background is so DANG beautiful! :lol: Just by watching the trailer I know that it is going to be a really good movie :P I can't wait for september to come.... ;)

Belated Happy Birthday YooCHUN

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toink3

THSK & Japan Staff [Micky Birthday]

japx.jpg

THSK TSC Tour - JaeChunSu

jaesu.jpg

jaesu1.jpg

jaesu2.jpg

jaesu3.jpg

jaesu4.jpg

jaesu5.jpg

jaesu6.jpg

jaesu7.jpg

jaesu8.jpg

jaesu9.jpg

jaesu10.jpg

jaesu11.jpg

jaesu12.jpg

jaew.jpg

CREDIT:DNBN +Neverend-scm+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest Mabe

Heart it disintegrate. i see kissing with her.

Please remove the %7Boption%7D [/ img] tags, quoting images images are not allowed.

I want to remind us all towards the broadcast of Heaven Postman please discuss topics regarding the drama/movie on the 'Official Heaven Postmans thread' or 'Jaejoong's Official Actor thread'. I think it should be ok for now but do try & limit the discussions of HP here since this is a TVXQ thread. Thanks alot! :)

090604 CEO Matsuura Blog Update

It's Yoochun's birthday

Dong Bang Shin Ki

Dong Bang Shin Ki's Yoochun birthday is on June 4th

Before that day, we had magazine cover shoot, TV, and more professional activities done

At the end of the day, after all professional activities, within the company

Exactly at 12 past 1

the prop team and also management team altogether

Came with cake for Yoochun to celebrate!

And there, I took picture with everyone!

One thing,

As the main character today was Yoochun,

So Yoochun became the central of attention

And I was shot as unconspicous person (laughs)

2wqfpfk.jpg

All the artist staffs,

Thank you for good effort!

source: CEO Matsuura blog

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090605 TOHOMOBILE - AFTER MUSIC FAIR RECORDING

TV Recording ♪

27x31ib.jpg

We did the recording for 「MUSIC FIGHTER」!

We sang 「Stand By U」~♪

Source: [ameblo.jp/xiahyu-ri]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

DO NOT HOTLINK

[TRANS] 090605 KOREAN STAFF BLOG

Hello everyone, after a long time, this is "T".

The weather is really hot.

We had a day of crazy weather, how was it?

Even so, it is always accompanied by TVXQ's songs, right?

Before the day ends!!!

Everyone really gave a lot blessings,

conveying our wishes to TVXQ's Micky Yoochun, so that his birthday can end in the best way.

I also have something I prepared -_-

Look at... this picture~

Before you go to bed~~ please admire it!

fwtw9g.jpg

Source: [kibantvxq + heyJJ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest blacknekochan

How has DBSK positively influenced your life??

For me, they have inspired me to work harder and be an inspiration to others. They have helped me to laugh more. They are helping me to live and have fun. Oh, Oh, and also not forgetting the many friends, local and overseas, I made through DBSK forums like soompi!! :lol::lol:

How about you?? ^^

DBSK's Influence

well ever since the interview where they mentioned their ideal woman's characteristic, i've been washing dishes a lot more now (and less complaining abt it too~), i've somehow started to cover my cleavage area whenever i bend down and i actually want to look good in the kitchen ;)

And also, whenever im facing a rly challenging problem or feeling like im abt to give up (which used to happen quite a lot) i think abt what our boys have gone through and they still smile through it all...its rly amazing to see their dedication :lol:

Jae's Acting

His acting definitly have improved ever since dangerous love with yunho (somehow, im kinda expecting some yunjae fans to make a video of this preview with yunho photoshoped in it or something :P )

i cant wait till we can watch it in full!! and im rly looking forward to yunho's drama debut too!!

and im just gna sneak this in here: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNNIE!! Oh, you greasy ball of awesomeness you ;)

Guest flyaway.

Heaven's Postman;

Wow, finally. A preview!

I can't really judge his acting based on this, but whatever.

Why is the kissing scene so dark though? >:[

Not cool. I wish it was brighter.

I can't wait to actually watch the movie.

AND hear the OST! "Sarangah~"

It sounds awesome already.

Jae's voice = breathtaking.

-----

By the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNNIEEE. <33

Guest toki114

Happy Birthday to Chunnie!!!!!

BTW Japanese fan made 'Yoochun' top at MIXI Community Ranking. Its kinda hard to be on top and its the first time for tohoshinki or members to get one. sooo pround of them.

mixiz.jpg

credit to mickyfan

Guest mseyeztea

QUESTION

does anyone know when dbsk will appear on tokyo park friend2? cuz ive seen the mag pictures but no video links :-/ PLEASE someone pm me the answer

Guest Hermione612

does anyone know when dbsk will appear on tokyo park friend2? cuz ive seen the mag pictures but no video links :-/ PLEASE someone pm me the answer

Tokyo Park Friend 2 was recorded 25/05 and will be aired on 25/06. Correct me if Im wrong

Guest Senorita_

[TRANS] 090604 YOOCHUN'S MESSAGE TO KOREAN FANS - "Hello Everybody!"

Thanks for the trans <3

Yoochun's message is really sweet, he's always very grateful and loyal towards Korean Cassiopeia :) I hope Chun had a good birthday, I wonder what gifts he got from the staff and members :rolleyes:

Guest ladyelhisa

DBSK's Influence

well ever since the interview where they mentioned their ideal woman's characteristic, i've been washing dishes a lot more now (and less complaining abt it too~), i've somehow started to cover my cleavage area whenever i bend down and i actually want to look good in the kitchen ;)

And also, whenever im facing a rly challenging problem or feeling like im abt to give up (which used to happen quite a lot) i think abt what our boys have gone through and they still smile through it all...its rly amazing to see their dedication :lol:

DBSK INFLUENCE

Hmm.......well...

**The first thing that made me a fan of them is their TALENT. Their voices that intoxicates even the littlest part of me. Their voices that reached my lonely soul. Their voices that brought colors to my darkened world. Their voices that serves a signal for me that LIFE should be enjoyed. Their voices that became my escape in sadness.

Upon knowing them further, I began to discover that something have changed in me. I became confident and developed a positive thought. They have served as my inspiration. . :) They have given me hope and the thought that if you open up yourself into others they will also open up to you (I'm really a silent type and sometimes they call me very EMO ) and by doing so you will have friends, friends that you can lean on.

dramatic eh...but IT's really true. :)

Guest junnie

Tohoshinki for Jingu Shrine Fireworks Events in August

A recent news released from tohomobile new update:

Been decided!

August 6th 19:30

Tohoshinki will appear National Stadium for Jingu Shrine Fireworks Events!!

[Event Details]

Date: Thursday, August 6th, 2009 (at 19:30 the fireworks started and ended at 20:30)

If there’s rain and storm on that day, the event will be delayed to August 7th.

Live Show:(from National Stadium) TVXQ

National Stadium Arena:

Stand: 6000 yen, 5000 yen, 4000 yen

Seat: 2500 yen (reserved), 2000 yen

source: tohomobile news

credit: xiahyu-ri@ameblo + sharingyoochun@wordpress

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest newnewuhc

Question

Does anyone have the english translation of the members' commentary on their T concert? I got the ver. A of The Secret Code, I wanna watch the concert commentary but I have no idea what the boys are talking about. Hope that you guys can help me out. Thanks a lot!

Archived