[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest chyna

Anyone in the thread japanese? I just want to ask what do you think of the Stand by u lyrics? Because although i totally love the song, I know the feeling is a bit different when you are reading the translated lyrics compared to REALLY feeling the song in japanese. so what do you think?=)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lawis_pocket

Anyone in the thread japanese? I just want to ask what do you think of the Stand by u lyrics? Because although i totally love the song, I know the feeling is a bit different when you are reading the translated lyrics compared to REALLY feeling the song in japanese. so what do you think?=)

I know what you mean. I love the lyrics in japanese, I'm not saying they aren't good in english but sometimes you lose some meanings in the translation. And of course no matter the language when it's written in a certain language is made to sound beautiful in it, if you translate it and try to sing it, it would be just weird XD I always try to show friends how beautiful songs in spanish are but when I translate it to english I know they dont feel the same cuz in the process of translation I lost a lot of the beuty of the song. The use of words and stuff.

Guest kaitagsd

Would anyone happen to know if there is the piano score for Begin similar to the one Micky played in the Secret Code concert (where I assume the right hand isn't playing the melody). I've already found two scores, one from TV Tokyo Music, and one from TVXQPiano, but both aren't the type you use to accompany singing :(. In other words I'm looking for the score that is like the one played during Micky's "Like Weather" solo in the 1st concert. Thank You :D.

Guest XiahxTiffany

ooo it is almost Yoochun's birthday 0_0

wow cant believe it :)

and man its ok boys u will win that award one day

DBSK fighting!!

Guest dbsgdec

Someone requested for a Junsu pic with a cook hat, and so here you go:

redhatm.jpg

redhead2.jpg

redhat4.jpg

redhat3.jpg

c2c23842111040e6cc35373r.jpg

I only have these. If I found more, I will post it.

Guest rach03

Usually, when they are lypsinc you can tell from:

- the back-up track; it was too smooth. as somebody says, it's too perfect. No breathing and all the technical thing was omitted. Beside you can tell from JJ and CM faces on their high note. These two was never been a good lypsincer, they can not act sing on that high note.

- sometime you can tell from the energy. Lypsinc performance lost it's magic touch a little. It's not as edgy as if it perform live.

- In YC case, when they are lypsinc his voice become clearer and less husky. In live his vocal is so thick.

- In JJ case, In live his voice is more edgy while in pre-recorded version it too smooth. JJ have problem with his breathing technique the most. So pay attention if you can hear him taking his breath or not. If you can't, 90% chances that he is lypsincing.

Hope that help ^^

I like the way you interpreted their singing. ^^

YC always had that angst when he sang live. And JJ indeed is the easiest to detect. He always seems like a lost boy if he has nothing to sing. lol. (Eg. in MKMF My Addiction he looked so lost performing Purple Line alone) And his breathing too. I think the most easiest to detect is the brething while singing, in all cases of singers. YH is pretty a good live singer and performer. Even while rehearsing he's already doing it 100%, not to mention a performance. Junsu, as well. I love to hear him sing live. It's always so perfect and emotions-filled. CM, ya, like what you've said, he just lost his usual high-note expression. lol. He will looked too casual and smiley. lol.

The arrival 1st of July seems so distant, for the release of Stand by You... haha!

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

i dont understand why poeple think the boys lipsync

its really not true i mean i went to one concert

definitely didnt seem like the lipsynced at all

my friend heard love in the ice on youtube

and he was like that is so lipsync no way someone could be that good -_-

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

I don't get it. How does them "going against" Arashi prove that they're in the "first league"? There are many other artists releasing on the same day, so they are all big too cause technically they are competing against arashi as well?

Agreed. I have nothing against Arashi or any other group the boys goes against with (in terms of album/single releasing)... though

Do the other artists have to go against popular groups to be considered in the "first league"?

Guest shinhdeplol

Korean Songs that US people listen most to

This is the ‘topchart’ of korean songs in USA. It’s ranked by number of times people listen.

1. Super Junior – Sorry , Sorry [109,387 times]

2. TVXQ! -wrong number [100,258 times]

3. Rain – Rainism [85,458 times]

4. Wonder Girls – Nobody [67,419 times]

5. Girl’s Generation – Gee [53,748 times]

6. TVXQ! – Mirotic [51,914 times]

7. BoA – Eat You Up [28,715 times]

8. Bigbang – Number 1 [16,499 times]

9. 2NE1 – FIRE [9,834 times]

10.Bigbang – Haru Haru [8,552 times]

11.Super Junior – Why i like you [5,304 times]

12.SHInee – Noona is so pretty [ 4,078 times]

———

Credit :: USA Vote Asia Song+sapphirepeals+sweetfig.blogspot

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

wow!!!

that is so true like no joke

the ranking of the songs most listed

but i always start off my playlists with like 5 DBSK songs

usually its mirotic,wrong number,rising sun, O, and Doumini coopere Kimo wo ...

these songs like in their own way make me smile or excited :)

Guest sheilapiglet

[Fancam] "Nobody Knows" Junsu Ver @ Fukuoka

[Fancam] "Purple Line" Junsu Ver @ Fukuoka

another fancam of Junsu doing his solo dance...different angle and a little longer than the previous one but a bit farther away as well..he did great!=)

[Fancam] THSK 4th Secret Code Tour - Changmin 9095

so we've seen solo fancams of all the members dancing to this song already!..haha..must've been a popular one for fans to record since it's so sexy=P**

BeeTV 東方神起のMOOLOG (Part 6)

yoosu moment where Junsu caresses Yoochun's hair...hahaha...and yunjae moment where JJ goes into a room labelled "Dancer" and YH was in it!...lol....and YC knew that CM would be really happy when he brought food over...YH's surprised expression was so cute...haha..and the way CM was eating with his head on the table is super adorable=P

okay, i have no idea who this guy is but I'm liking him already...hehe=P

Guest shineecockroach

Sorry for cutting your post ^^; The guy in the video used to be the vocalist of a Japanese rock band called Λucifer (Lucifer). His name is Makoto Koshinaka. They were pretty popular a few years back when the band was still together, but I guess now he's a soloist? I don't really follow their career xD But for the anime fans, you might know him from Kaikan Phase, the band did the songs for the anime. :D

And I think his ringtone was KimiSuki and he was asked to sing it :D The fans went wild! XD

I hope this isn't considered spam. xD

edit: Here i just found a longer vid with the fans screaming as soon as they heard KimiSuki! You can see how surprised Makoto was when his "fans" went gaga over the ringtone LOL. The female host sang a bit of it, and the male host danced... Mirotic? xD

Guest chyna

is he a singer?

EDIT: oh I see.. but he sang it pretty well, ne..^^

Guest Toink3

New Lotte Phamplet

lottephamplet.jpg

YunJae MoMentO

fanartyj.jpg

fanartyj1.jpg

fanartyj2.jpg

fanartyj3.jpg

YunJae FanARt

fanartyj4.jpg

fanartyj5.jpg

fanartyj6.jpg

fanartyj7.jpg

fanartyj8.jpg

fanartyj9.jpg

FanArt - Jae Reaction after Yunho "Checkmate" Performance

OMGOSH....SO DAMN CUTEEEEE.....XD

fanartyj10.jpg

Tohomobile - Mu-Mo Magazine Interview

thmble1-1.jpg

thmble2.jpg

thomoble1.jpg

thomoble3.jpg

thomoble4.jpg

thomoble.jpg

Can anyone Translate This One ^_^

CREDIT:Xiahyu+ri@Ameblo + Astagged+Miynamiya+Toink3@soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest afterglow.

edit: Here i just found a longer vid with the fans screaming as soon as they heard KimiSuki! You can see how surprised Makoto was when his "fans" went gaga over the ringtone LOL.

thanks for the info on him. lol. it seems like makoto's fans are also fans of tohoshinki. =D he was like O_O when fans started screaming haha. it's cool that he has kimisuki on his phone. it's one of those songs that both fans and nonfans can appreciate. my whole family loves the song.

i still can't get over how great the way you are + somebody to love miroticon performances were. it's a great idea to have them perform those two songs back to back. somebody to love seems like a crowd favorite, it should be a staple at every dbsk con. i thought it was pretty awesome how they transitioned from korean into japanese. i'd love for them to have a mixed kr/jp tour. is "somebody to love" the only japanese song they performed on the mirotic tour?

Guest sheilapiglet

[iNFO] Channel [V] Battle of the Pop: Battle of the Moves (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

LA LI HO~~~

Looks like there's a new Battle of the Pop challenge~

Battle of the Pop: Battle of the Moves!

Battle of the Pop turns the spotlight on the Best Dance Videos this June. Get into the groove and vote for pop music’s most booty-shaking, toe-tapping, hand-waving video.

With viewers deciding the overall winner, we'll see which dance tunes get the most people movin' to vote.

It's TVXQ's MIROTIC MV against Exile's Someday MV for round 1!

Round 1 ends on June 7!

Vote for your favourite dance video here!

Please take out with full credits.

Credits : CHANNEL [V] + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Guest xietin8

[TRANS] 090602 TVXQ Tops Charts in Taiwan for 2 Weeks

taiwan2.png

Credits: as tagged + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

Guest lyphta

thanks for the info on him. lol. it seems like makoto's fans are also fans of tohoshinki. =D he was like O_O when fans started screaming haha. it's cool that he has kimisuki on his phone. it's one of those songs that both fans and nonfans can appreciate. my whole family loves the song.

i still can't get over how great the way you are + somebody to love miroticon performances were. it's a great idea to have them perform those two songs back to back. somebody to love seems like a crowd favorite, it should be a staple at every dbsk con. i thought it was pretty awesome how they transitioned from korean into japanese. i'd love for them to have a mixed kr/jp tour. is "somebody to love" the only japanese song they performed on the mirotic tour?

I thought it was great too Infatuated, seeing them perform The Way U Are and Somebody to Love :D

And Somebody to Love wasn't the only Japanese song they performed.

They also performed Sky but TBS didn't show it.

It was also nice to hear them sing A Song for You in Korean instead of Japanese :D

totally awesome having the Korean and Japanese songs at their concert~

Makoto and KimiSuki

Thanks for the info on Makoto.

Totally don't know who he is but its great hearing KimiSuki on his phone :D

It definitely is a song that is recognizable almost everywhere now I think.

That's probably why DBSK sing it a lot when they go on shows and stuff~

It's liked by everyone~!

It's seriously so awesome knowing that other famous singers that aren't under the same label as DBSK like their song!

I'm so happy!! ^_^

Archived