Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS + NEWS] 090601 TOHOSHINKI #2 ON MAY ORICON MONTHLY SINGLES RANKING

090601THSK2inMayOriconMonthlySingle.jpg

According to the [May Monthly Singles Ranking] (tabulating from 20th April - 17th May) released by Oricon on the 22nd, the ending theme [Don't Say "Lazy"] for the Anime [K-On!], showing on TBS, which depicts the daily lives of 4 high school girls, came in 3rd with 115,000 in sales.

The opening theme [Cagayake! Girls] came in 4th with 104,000 in sales, and the song [Want To See You] came in 5th with 85,000, on top of 15,000. (T/N: I don't get this part.)

Korean acappella group [TOHOSHINKI]'s new song, [share The World/We Are!] which is the main song for the anime [One Piece], got good results and came in 2nd place with 129,000 in sales.

Source: [Tagged + tvxqbaidu]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

//EDIT:

S'okay sweetfig! ^^

Aww, it's okay that they didn't win the awards, they were up against EXILE after all. Now, if only they'd actually collab with EXILE... I'd be ecstatic with fangirlism. LOL.

HUM. I dunno how Stand By U will fare against Arashi's single. I actually like what I heard of their single, but nothing beats Toho of course :P Even if the rankings don't matter to us, it matters to the industry people? I hope they give them a good fight.^^

TOHO-FIGHTO! ♥

Guest sum-chick

^ OMG!!...2nd!!..that is amazing!!!..i relli wish i had money to purchase their album!!..THANKS for sharing!!!

Guest sweetfig

edit: ^oopsies! sorry mandosh/amanda, i didn't saw that you already posted that. SORRY!

i shall go and post a different one.

[NEWS] 090530 Tohoshinki unable to secure award for Video Music Awards Japan 2009

Popular group Tohoshinki was regretfully, unable to secure the Best MV(Group) Award for the Video Music Awards Japan 2009.

Even though Tohoshinki was nominated for the Best MV(Group) Award at the Video Music Awards Japan held in Saitama on the 30th of May 2009 with "Jumon - Mirotic", EXILE walked away with the award for the MV of "Tiamo".

Besides Tohoshinki and EXILE, other bands to be nominated include The Killers from the USA with "Human" and peuranjeu from the United Kingdom.

Tohoshinki's 24th single, "Jumon - Mirotic", which was released in October last year went up first on the ORICON charts the first day it was released, and they have been greatly loved and supported by their Japanese fans. The Japanese fans had high expectations of winning this pretigious award.

Tohoshinki, who sadly had not received the award, was unable to attend the awards ceremony because of conflicts in schedule for their 4th Live Tour.

Credits: http://jae-s.com

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot

Guest Honey_KizZ

so toho is going up against arashi....finally they get real competition!

i hope they boys are on the top 5.

if anyone is wants to know what arashi's new single sounds like: Click here

congrats for being no. 2 monthly! ^^

Changmin's Latest UFO Replies

29o0nde.jpg

2r22b06.jpg

2i1i553.jpg

credits:ON PIC

shared by:Sharingyoochun

090601 Tohoshinki Goes Head to Head with Arashi on 7/1

Goodluck to them :) Now,they're ON for the fight.THough i have no high hopoes it's still good to compete agianst big artists in Japan.

i'm so happy, i found something to share!!

when asked if they would be showing some skin at the concert:

junsu, laughing: i want to; but after looking at my figure(body), my stylist kept adding more clothes onto me (i LOLed)

changmin, who has been actively working out: but... i'm still not 20!

I LOLed at this one :lol: Looking back they were too young & too shy to show off their bodies but now... O_O

SO cute <3 New fashion statement? :]

Congrats for being # 2 on Oricon Monthly!Thanks Aman for the trans <3

I think the best indication, that a tohomember composed/wrote a song, was the members saying it on Bigeastation. so if Junsu wrote SBU, they should've mentioned it already in Bigeastation. but anyway, let's all wait for an official press release or when the single comes out to check the credits. either way, we all know each member is capable of composing/writing something good, eventhough Japanese is just their 2nd language. I just wish Yunho and Minnie would put out something of their own [for their Japanese stuff]

Guest toki114

paparazzi Yoochun

subaru event

85169889.jpg

59849069.jpg

yoosu

14410702.jpg

61654957.jpg

NHK Gayo OMG he's too beautiful

41847342.jpg

77631227.jpg

USJ whiteday

12923301.jpg

74857669.jpg

dunno what event here

12503013.jpg

credit DNBN, skyyuchun

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hey Million Thanks for share here these pics :P

Chunnie Looks like a real model in this

(He´s My 2nd favorite member :rolleyes: )

You inspired me with this photo of Chunnie then I´m sharing here a photo of the

Park brothers

Park Brothers♥

21526.jpg

credits: as tagged

arr80Thanks for Changmin's Latest UFO Replies :P

Guest kinkie_lass

the vets probably did an ultrasound...they do it on animals too=)

ah thanks for the input. well doing an ultrasound on a dog is one thing, the news leaked to fangirls is another XD but anything is possible in TVXQ fandom i guess or else we won't have the sonogram image of yunho on the net

Virility Runs in U-Know Yunhos Family

Despite being constantly deposited at some “Your master is too busy to care but luckily he is rich enough to pay for someone to clean up after your poop” doggy day care, little Typhoon has learned the art of being the big dog on the block from the best -- the man who is shouldering the responsibility of repopulating Japan, his owner U-Know Yunho himself.

The lucky Siberian Husky who became the object of fangirls' jealousy and obsession just last year when he was picked up by the TVXQ / DBSK leader, formerly looked like someone's very hug-able plushie

But has very quickly matured to manhood

And is the expectant father of a litter of EIGHT puppies next week.

Fierce, isn't he? Eight! I'm sure that's a record even Yunho himself cannot hope to challenge. Unless aided by a willing troop of fangirls perhaps. Just to be clear, I am willing and able to travel internationally at a moment's notice. Stay tuned for pictures of the baby momma and the soon-to-be DBSK grand puppies.

credits to the writer of original article here

who knew the news is worthy on AllKPop? XDDD

---------------------

congratulations on Monthly no. 2...

thanks for sharing pictures. chunnie is so pretty *__*

-------------------

ORICON DAILY

The Secret Code = #30

Share the World = #21

this is impressive and honestly quite shocking too~

anyway i accidentally came across a Japanese model blog (can't help with the name) but she's flaunting her recent purchase of T album and T Tour DVD and she also wrote her experience attending one of the boys' TSC performance. well apparently right now for Japanese celebs, going to a Tohoshinki concert or buying their albums are the 'in' thing to do :lol:

Guest afterglow.

am i the only one who finds it completely hilarious that we even get news of their doggies having babies? it's like... wow. haha

Bigeastation 114 - Toho Psychology (ENG SUBS)

Bigeastation 114 - Please tell me (ENG SUBS)

I absolutely love this episode.

The conclusion to Changmin-Junsu relationship :)

loooool. they are so hilarious. there's always so much laughter in their bigeast station episodes.

i wonder if stand by u will be able to outsell share the world. it might be difficult since i think many one piece fans contributed to stw's sales.

today's oricon chart:

21 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

30 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

credit: dnbn

v

Even BoA never had such great results!

O_O

she was the first korean artist to breakthrough in japan. she's sold millions of cds there.

I'm personally very happy that DBSK is going against Arashi. Even if they don't get No.1, the sole fact they're even going against them says much. DBSK is officially in the 1st league now.

And that 's a HUGE thing! Spoiled by their constant topping of Oricon Charts, we seem to forget it's very hard (if not impossible) for foreigner to achieve that in Japan.

I mean look at other korean artist struggling in Japan! (CSJH, FTI)

Even BoA never had such great results!

DBSK rocks.

And as for lip syncing thingie - why are you so surprised? They always lip sync in Korea. That's what Cassies want - some skin, some hot dance moves and cool intro's.

If you want live singing, mature audience that doesn't scream non-stop like it friggin end of the world and all-over better show, you watch their Japanese concerts. As simple as that.

Q U E S T I O N

Anyone knows where i can buy All About DBSK ? The first one..

The one with eng.subs please :)

Thanks!

*saves money to buy AADBSK3 ^^

:blush: *looks at deskcalendar*

0_0 !!!

It's almost Yoochun's Birthday!!!<3

Happy early Birthday YOOCHUN!! <3

just incase i forget hehe...

Guest Fairily_Spark

I'm personally very happy that DBSK is going against Arashi. Even if they don't get No.1, the sole fact they're even going against them says much. DBSK is officially in the 1st league now.

I don't get it. How does them "going against" Arashi prove that they're in the "first league"? There are many other artists releasing on the same day, so they are all big too cause technically they are competing against arashi as well?

I'm proud of the boys and their achievements for their singles. Although I wouldn't say they have achieved the same degree of success as BoA has since during her popular years, she had a few million selling albums and high selling singles as well...although most didn't reach number due to tough competition.

I certainly hope Stand by U will outsell Share the world. Its a stronger song IMO, although STW has been growing on me a lot recently, especially after I saw the dance moves they had for it.

I guess if the Koreans like lipsyncing, then its fine. But I personally do not like them lipsyncing during concerts. I suppose I wasn't disappointed cos I expected it but the feeling was just beh...there they go again XD

The intro was not hot btw, 'O's was much more epic. This one is funny though.

Guest estelgrace

Don't know if this has been posted yet. ^^

Just uploaded these.

Credit to saltnpepper@CSJH Official Thread/Elegance Forums.

Our guys appear somewhere in this. I forget where ^_^

It's Chinese subbed/narrated. But the main dialogue is Japanese. The director speaks English.

Enjoy!

Guest miss_h

^

^

I think what people mean with they are entering the big league is because THSK is now focusing more on the sales than getting oricon first. We can not argue that being first on oricon mean more coverage and more exposure to their music. Now, since they are already getting there, they don't really need oricon first rank to support their promotion. They are big enough to carry their own name.

anyway i accidentally came across a Japanese model blog (can't help with the name) but she's flaunting her recent purchase of T album and T Tour DVD and she also wrote her experience attending one of the boys' TSC performance. well apparently right now for Japanese celebs, going to a Tohoshinki concert or buying their albums are the 'in' thing to do :lol:

Thanks for the fun fact... ^^

I think most of the model are go head over heals for them. Can't blame them. For once, they have a young talented group who can be considered as an idol but with outstanding dance and vocal ability where they can wear heals and still shorter than them. Not to mention, as a bonus, these man are hot :)

*I remember the YunJae interview (bonita-bonita) where all the models can't let their eyes off of these two

edit...

I top a pages.

Something to share from their 2007 A-Nation performance. I actually only have these on my account so I always share this everytime I top a page. For people who never see them, enjoy. For you who have sorry, just skip it ^^

when JJ sing:

vlcsnap-00020.jpg

everyone is in owe, even his own member:

vlcsnap-00023.jpg

vlcsnap-00022.jpg

vlcsnap-00021.jpg

vlcsnap-00025.jpg

credit: miss_h@soompi

Archived