[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest lili_dbskfan

dose anyone havr a HQ of this pic please??

3590cbe9f2.jpg

Hi, here you go... please save it & don't hotlink wor :) thanks

2rrnbf5.jpg

Bonus (in case you don't have these too) ;)

4thlivetourthesecretcode.jpg

up_118488.jpg

up_118485.jpg

Ja ne ^^ ... till later....

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest afterglow.

^^ me too cant wait for Tokyo Friend Park 2.When will it be aired?

june 25th.

[TRANS + INFO] 090528 STAND BY U PV TO AIR ON BeeTV ON 29 MAY

The PV (Drama version) for the 1st July Single 「Stand By U」will be aired on BeeTV's BeeMusic on 29 May, 17:00, for the first time.

i wonder which version was shown at the concerts? a fan report said it was a "typical thsk pv" so i'm not expecting much.

they filmed for 12 hours for a 30-40 second cf? good lord.

will DBSK be in Korea end June?

Or any concert coming up?

they don't have anything scheduled in korea for the end of june. you can check their schedule on the first page.

they don't have anything scheduled in korea for the end of june. you can check their schedule on the first page.

OOPS. sorry about that. It's been a long time since I viewed this thread (hard to do discreet soompi surfing with all the lovely DBSK pictures - too conspicuous!) and I didn't notice the first post changed :blush:

DARNED. I am travelling to Korea at the wrong time. Should have gone Japan instead!

Guest Senorita_

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/d...pi/standbyu.jpg

BTW. That clicking game can be fun if you feel like clicking nonstop.

It does seem like the real cover to me :) I actually like this cover - peace and calming background. Though I think Jae looks kinda awkward in it xD lol. And can't wait for the release of Stand By U PV =) Looking forward to it!

Guest LeaYuri

I thought im lost :P

I missed soompi just for a couple of days and now apparently im in blurry mode <_<

Guest pimple

Store in China named after Junsu

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9137/0315...12ddd462252.jpg

Credit: baidu + Ochibi @ xiahsshi

Shop named "Beautiful Thing" dedicated to Junsu

Selling clothes and accessories.

I envy them. If I was there, I would buy those things. Heck! I would buy the whole shop just to own it!

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7681/9c...d548ac34de2.jpg

credit properly to them if these was to be taken out, k.

Credit: Roxiah @ xiahsshi

OMG... OMG.. *speechless* Do you know the addresses?? Where can I get the address? The first store is in China. Where the second store located? Korea? Other? Fans are amazing!

Guest tetays

New soompier here. Just dropped by to say I really really really love DBSK, especially Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Mr. JUng Yunho! ^_^ But of course I love the other guys too. Hope I'm welcome here.

For curiosity's sake, since I'm a new fan, can anyone of you describe each members to me based on how you know them? Cause I really would like to get to know all of them. Thanks!

Guest niocz

since there has been many of dbsk's dogs' pictures lately i have a question

whatever happened to Shongah and Chora? Shongah used to be Micky's right..then he gave it to JJ cuz of his allergies? and Chora is another one of Micky's...[how many does he have >_<]...are Shongah and Chora 2 different dogs cuz they seemed quite exactly to me before...

plus they both look a little like Junho's Hoki when he was a baby.. [it is just me cuz i cant really make the difference between different breeds XD]

plus was Typhoon a gift from JJ to YH on his bday ??? [Yunjae <3 :wub: ]

thanx in advance for answerin ^^

*edit

@ tetays : hi there ^^ welcome hope u'll enjoy ur stay here ^^

uhm...i'll describe YH for u since hes my fave =P

so other than his real name and age and stuff [which u can find everywhere] the reason why i love YH is not only cuz hes totally cool..but despite his manliness and professionalism..hes totally dorky and cute XD

i mean if u watch concert fancams and stuff...or korean variety shows u'd know wat im talkin about ^^ hes so adorable..his pout is to DIE for =P though he's totally gorgeous already ="]

i love how in every interview i always feel YH is the most composed...i think thats important for a leader...of course i love wen he's being funny with the boys too..but the way he handle things always impresses me

his father was against him becoming a singer at first..so it must've been really difficult for him...yet wen in school he always kept an 80% average despite training all day

he's endured alot of hardship during his training days and has had so many accidents [u can see by the number of scars on his face].. especially the one with the anti-fan poisoning him..despite all of this...he dropped charges and is still very sweet to his fans...when dbsk was in Paris there were some fans following askin him for autographs but their manager refused it ..YH secretly told those fans to go behind a building and he signed for all of them..telling them not to let the manager know

plus there was a time when YH saved a fan while talking on the phone when a car came her way [i mean he was on the phone but he still went out to pull her from the car that was coming >_<]

i love all the other members too..but YH is really not just an artist but a person who i admire so much

whenever i think about all this tears actually roll down my cheeks...i really appreciate having dbsk and their music in my life..i love them as a whole..it wouldnt be dbsk if just one member was missing

...and i really love Yunjae too =P

Guest Kamoku-Ai

Thank you for answering my question. So Mangdoongie is the only girl in the bunch ^^. I found that very cute :D.

You're welcome ^.^ I find it very cute how Changmin has the "odd dog" as well. I also love the way he buys her loadsa pink girly things:

44142067.jpg

Mangdoongi in her bag

23mz3.png

In her cute dress

New soompier here. Just dropped by to say I really really really love DBSK, especially Mr. Kim Jaejoong and Mr. JUng Yunho! ^_^ But of course I love the other guys too. Hope I'm welcome here.

For curiosity's sake, since I'm a new fan, can anyone of you describe each members to me based on how you know them? Cause I really would like to get to know all of them. Thanks!

Welcome, tetays! I'm quite a new fan too, so I'll let someone else who's been a fan for longer describe them for you. But I hope you have loadsa fun chatting about our favourite guys! :D

SMALL RESQUEST

Does anyone have the picture that arr80 uses in his/her avatar (sorry, I don't know if you are a guy or a girl)? I won't link from it because I don't have permission, but it's the one with Yoochun wearing glasses. Thanks in advance! ^.^

Guest agnexiah

waaa.. changmin's so cute.. he bought pink thing for his mangdung-i..

he have a girly side too.. :DD

Guest Senorita_

SMALL RESQUEST

Does anyone have the picture that arr80 uses in his/her avatar (sorry, I don't know if you are a guy or a girl)? I won't link from it because I don't have permission, but it's the one with Yoochun wearing glasses. Thanks in advance! ^.^

Here you go =)

YoochunKoreanAir2.jpg

----------

Lol, this is random, but today a-look-alike Harang came to my house (it was someone's dog, and I didn't know who it was) and sat outside the yard (it was huge! lol) Then later, I showed my mum a pic of Yoochun's dog and asked her do both look alike, and she says 'No way, Harang looks much prettier than that one' :lol:

Thanks for sharing the subbed version!

Finally able to watch the making of the CF! Best part was Junsu figuring out how to make a heart shape! He's just so cute and hilarious! :lol:

Haha, as expected after reading an article about the making of the CF, JJ is really hyperactive and dramatic! Especially when YC "falls off the window edge". :P

Would be nicer if JS and CM had more on screen time in this making. ^^

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] J-Min is to appear as an opening act in Tohoshinki's Live Tour

J-Min, is scheduled to be an opening act for Tohoshinki's 4th Live Tour-The Secret Code

<Performance Fukuoka>

● 2009 Saturday, May 30

Fukuoka Marine Messe- Open 17:30(opening) / 18:30(rising of curtains)

● 2009 Sunday, May 31

Fukuoka Marine Messe- Open 15:00 / 16:00 pm

※ As for J-Min, she will sing 2 songs

※ For more information please go to TVXQ's Official Website

http://toho-jp.net

source: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/j-min/

translations: rai@sweetfig.blogspot

*Feel free to post as long as you don't remove the credits. ^__^

[TRANS] Mobile Music Magazine-TVXQ Special Edition

Launch of the new monthly music mobile magazine [mu-mo MAGAZINE] will be at 12 o'clock on June 1, TVXQ Large Special Edition. (a/n: Not literally large)

(a/n: i wasn't able to understand it)

Moreover, there is the latest single, "Stand By You" and an exclusive interview with the most real big open Q & A! (a/n: its like no holds barred interview but close to it.hehe)

source: toho-jp

translations: rai@sweetfig.blogspot

Guest loveprincemax

28TH SINGLE-STAND BY U-tracklist

sbu.jpg

-CD-

01. Stand by U

02. Tea for Two

03. Sky (Bonus Track)

04. Stand by U (Less Vocal)

05. Tea for Two (Less Vocal)

-DVD-

Stand by U (Video Clip)

Off Shot Movie

-------------------

sbu2.jpg

-CD-

01. Stand by U

02. Tea for Two

03. Sky (Bonus Track)

04. Stand by U ~Luv Behind The MLD mix~

05. Stand by U (Less Vocal)

06. Tea for Two(Less Vocal)

----------------

credit::동네방네,HOTARU님.

Guest Kamoku-Ai

Here you go =)

Yay, thank you so much! :D <3

Just watched the making of the Seolleim commercial! Junsu is sooo funny! xD You can tell he's having a dilema about how to make the heart shape. I can't believe they were shooting for 12 hours! :o It's great to see that they can have a laugh and a good time together whilst working so hard. This is partly what makes them so special to me. DBSK fighting!

@Kamoku-AiI'm a girl !That pic of Mangdoongi in her bag is so cute,thanks for posting it up.

And Karen ur mom is love ♥ U know (YUnho :P ),they always tell the truth XD

All Lotte Duty Free Presenters

tarc6r.jpg

dd0sr8.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + HeyJJ

090528 Mirotic Concert in Bangkok Update

Mirotic concert press conference schedule

Date : 26 June 2009

Time : will update later

Place: Central world

Official sponsor and partner press conference (without DBSK)

Date : 04 June 2009

Time : 18.00

Place: Central world 1st floor, Forum zone (infront of B2S)

Remark: Thugh DBSK cannot come and join but the will send us the special VIDEO CLIP for Thai cassiopeia and those who wanna write Yoochun b-day wish, write it on that day and 4nologue will give it to Yoochun!

Official sale

Date : 06 June 2009

Place : http://thaiticketmajor.com

Time : 10.00

How to buy the ticket online:

http://thaiticketmajor.com/helpchart.php

Remark : You have to register to TTM before buying the ticket online

source : http://4nologue.blogspot.com

Trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

FULL CREDIT WHEN U TAKE IT OUT

J-Min as The Opening Act of Tohoshinki’s Fukuoka Concert‏

2gtx7y9.jpg

New Korean singer debuted in Japan, J-Min from the same label as Tohoshinki, AVEX will perform as the opening act of Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour 2009 ~ The Secret Code in Fukuoka.

This is not the first time for J-Min to be the opening act for Tohoshinki, as J-Min ever performed for another Tohoshinki event in MTV White Day Tohoshinki special at Universal Studio Japan.

Fukuoka stage will kick off on May 30th and 31st.

source: dnbn

news written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

FULL CREDIT WHEN U TAKE IT OUT

TVQX Beijing MIrotic Concert

30utiqu.jpg

2q1csco.jpg

ev59oj.jpg

2ivxm4y.jpg

2d7ess4.jpg

sq6uc8.jpg

20zxwus.jpg

t4uwbb.jpg

2w5irr5.jpg

2w3ylft.jpg

2wgzy8y.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + As Tagged + TVXQbaidu

So many news about their concerts.From Thailand-Japan to China!So sad i can't go to either one of them :( Thanks infatuated for answering ^^

Guest JJ.biased

oh cool! stand by u cover albums look really nice :). They like to not loook at the camera? XD

I can not wait till I get my hands on that single!

Archived