[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest mandasoh

not sure who this is, but i think he's a worker for tokyo friend park? he briefly mentioned thsk on his blog. could someone translate those parts? http://ameblo.jp/genki-nishiaki/entry-10267959824.html

All he says is that the guests were Tohoshinki ^^

request please i am needing any pictures of the boys with their dogs or close ups of their dogs.

also, there was a video or article that talked about the dogs' names and what the names meant and how each of them were chosen. if anyone remembers this, please post it and thank you so much! i have about 10 days to get a project done!!! :P any help is very appreciated.

Since it's for a project, I guess you would need good pics? I only have these of Chunface & Harang I think.

Will add on if I find more :)

magazinevoguepetfashion.jpg

magazinevoguepetfashion3.jpg

magazinevoguepetfashion2.jpg

^ I love this shot. Chunface looks so loving. :wub:

ABOUT STAND BY U

Uhm, actually, the people who write the songs/compose it sell the rights to use it to different companies/artistes. So, more than 1 artiste can buy the rights to use it. Just like what they did with Mirotic.

This does not mean they are 'copying' or doing a remake of the song. A remake is only when they use the same lyrics and melody and sing it with their own 'style'.

AVEX would not release a single which is a cover of any other artiste's song. LOL.

<3 amanda

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Honey_KizZ

DBSK- [DVD] Miduhyo - The 2nd Asia Tour Concert - "O" [subbed]

Great live! cassie's cheer is awesome and i love the live band too!

credit:farahmicky8

090524 Music Japan’s Director Blog

NHK Hall Recording Ends! Junsu with Injury

Hi, This is MUSIC JAPAN’s director, Kobe Anai

On May 18th the best seller of NHK shooting has been conducted.

This time, as many 50,000 audiences came which is the highest applications of MJ for all time.

Thank you!

This Sunday, 24 (Sun) 11:30 p.m., in broadcasting~

featured a wave flow done by the audiences

Please expect that part too!

To this recording, TVXQ performed for everyone!

Currently TVXQ who is still running their tour, spared their time from the busy schedule to attend to NHK Hall.

But, yeah, one thing that everyone is concerned about is Junsu’s healthy status.

I said,

he’s not yet completely recovered, but for walking, he got no problem at all.

He said that by the time for Tokyo Dome concert in July, he wanted to be in perfect condition.

Song of the day, “Stand by U” from what I listened to, consisting a great falsetto.

June 28th, this new song will be aired in MUSIC JAPAN.

Please wait a little more.

In the end,

Kiss The Baby Sky Kobe Anai

source: MJ director blog

credit: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

i cant wait too see it!

Guest Toink3

JaeJoong- Endorsing Various Designer Brand

jaevarious-1.jpg

awww WEEE..HE Looks SO DAMN KAKKoi+Cute+Masculine+*I'm Dead*XD

CREDIT:Izar0126@BN+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest lichee_89

Song of the day, “Stand by U” from what I listened to, consisting a great falsetto.

source: MJ director blog

Falsetto? Ooooh, they are my greatest weakness! I am so tempted to hear it now rather than waiting for it to be in my hands. I love falsettos...

Guest spuddevaughn

OMG! That photo of Yoochun and Harang, the last of the three, was so cute. I would really love to see other photos of the boys with their dogs especially Vick because for me he's the best looking of all the five dogs.

Guest alfred1978

i think Yunho and Yoochun have same bag..

thx b4 ^^

---

i found in japan magazine..

SMART..i see in magazine scan..

does anyone help me to translate Japanese to ENglish...

coz i want to buy this bag..

the price is ¥18,000

thx b4..

Hi there! Actually I really liked Yoochun's white color. Do you have a bigger photo of the clip? Maybe I can figure out which store it's from. The text on this photo is too small for me to read.

**EDIT: About quoting photos, Sorry about that! :)

Guest toolooloo

Hi there! Actually I really liked Yoochun's white color. Do you have a bigger photo of the clip? Maybe I can figure out which store it's from. The text on this photo is too small for me to read.

dude.. u cant quote pics with the pictures... please fix it.

Guest Nuruladha

does anyone know about Mirotic Tour Bangkok, Thailand on Saturday, June 27th ??? where and how about the ticket price...please help me if u have any info about it...or if u know i can find info bout it...please do inform me...or anyone going??? i really wanna go...but that time FT Island will be holding a showcase in Singapore...if i have to choose...without hesitation it's DBSK of coz...

Guest sheilapiglet

toolooloo: you should add more to your post cuz it's considered spamming even tho you're just telling the person above to follow the rules as well..hehe...thanks=)

stuff to share:

[HQ] 090524 - DBSK/Tohoshinki - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code@Sapporo - Jumon Mirotic (YH fancam)

coolest Mirotic performance ever!...I love the screen effects as well as how the guys changed outfits in between the song=D

oh, and regarding the ranking for commercial poll, it's really good compared to last year!..DBSK was #71 in 2008=P

Guest aidenlee23

HI :D ... Any one knows where can I buy DBSK stuff (in the Philippines) ???? I been a silent reader & I know there are Cassiopeia’s from the phil. Pls. help me.. I really want to have a copy of their photobooks, posters, and everything…I hope someone will reply…. Tnx :D

Guest vernness

does anyone know about Mirotic Tour Bangkok, Thailand on Saturday, June 27th ??? where and how about the ticket price...please help me if u have any info about it...or if u know i can find info bout it...please do inform me...or anyone going??? i really wanna go...but that time FT Island will be holding a showcase in Singapore...if i have to choose...without hesitation it's DBSK of coz...

Yes, does anyone has any updated about the concert in Bkk? I'm still very interested to go (and looking for a fellow Cassie as company) but don't know how and where to purchase the tickets! Heard the sale of the balance 30% of the tickets had been postponed? There's no updates from JangMi forum either so I'm just a very lost Cassie~ Please help!

:(

Guest BoojaeWifey

toolooloo: you should add more to your post cuz it's considered spamming even tho you're just telling the person above to follow the rules as well..hehe...thanks=)

stuff to share:

[HQ] 090524 - DBSK/Tohoshinki - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code@Sapporo - Jumon Mirotic (YH fancam)

coolest Mirotic performance ever!...I love the screen effects as well as how the guys changed outfits in between the song=D

oh, and regarding the ranking for commercial poll, it's really good compared to last year!..DBSK was #71 in 2008=P

try OK bookstore in makati, but if i wer u, i'd buy online saves money. ^^

Guest toki114

some info to share. Yoochun did rap making for one of Shinee's new album song called SINORITA. I remeber he used to said he wants to try making songs for other artists too. Its a good start now. I hope to see his song sung by others too.

f0067950_4a1ac4f80eed5.jpg

credit to mickyfan

Guest stardust35

No one responded to the questions about DBSK concert...

Someone please tell me where I can get tickets to see DBSK? I am currently in Korea right now and will be here til mid August. But sadly I don't think they have any activities in Korea. Correct me if I am wrong. So i was thinking of going to Japan or China to go see them. Can someone please tell me how to get tickets to see DBSK? I am a huge fan and I really want to see them when i have a chance. Do they have anything from august 9th to august 15? or from June 20-26? and weekends are okay i guess. in Japan or in China and how i can get tickets. Any help is greatly appreciated! I just need the website or something where I can start and I thought the DBSK forum is a good place to start since we're all DBSK fans ^^

Oh yeah i just arrived in Korea this summer so I am excited to see all the DBSK spots. Any suggestions or locations for their stuff? I am probably going to visit Junsu's pizza store ^^ Thanks~

Guest Senorita_

YunJae UFO replies :

Haha! I just love YunJae replies <3 It's so darn cute :) I hope to see more UFO replies soon, after their tour ends.

some info to share. Yoochun did rap making for one of Shinee's new album song called SINORITA. I remeber he used to said he wants to try making songs for other artists too. Its a good start now. I hope to see his song sung by others too.

http://pds10.egloos.com/pds/200905/26/50/f...1ac4f80eed5.jpg

credit to mickyfan

Really? I never knew that :P Yoochun's such a nice sunbae to SHINee helping them out with the song. Can't wait to listen to the rapping (I wonder how it will go xD)

Guest Saeria

Jaejoong wore these sneakers for a few Mirotic performances, does anyone remember them? Or know what brand/where to get them?

Picture3.png

Guest jjyh

Any1 interested in owning DBSK's Bonjour Paris Photobook??

I have all 3 photobooks

PM me if you are interested.

Thank You.

hey im interested in the paris photobooks. please pm me

Archived