[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Another Secret Behind 9095

9095.th.jpg

This is DBSK’s music page on Naver. The last few characters of this url is artistID=9095, which means DBSK’s id code on Naver’s music page is 9095. This id is permanent and is the fixed code for artistes after they are added to Naver’s music page, meaning that from the start, DBSK’s id code has been 9095.

Jaejoong once said 9095 is the password to his heart, so in actuality Jaejoong’s true loves are DBSK and music.

Source: baidu

Translation: tokyolovelight @ LJ

Taken from: OneTVXQ.com

*Put 'another' in the title because there are many 'secrets' floating around. We can never really pinpoint which ones are true and which ones aren't ^^;

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno if this has been shared (;

Nobody Knows PV - Eng Subbed

it's just our boys being dorky in general, hahhaa. i cracked up SO hard when changmin stumbled over the chair when he was eating! omg hahhaa

anyway, is it really true that yunho will be acting as the "love robot"? i didn't dare go check up on the manga cuz i heard it was really pervy ...

and when is Heaven's Postman EVER gonna air??? =__="

Guest koreamom

:P everyone,thanks so much for all the wonderful pictures and video links! you are all so good to share things with others!

their tsc tour is going well! junsu will be up and dancing in no time i think--just hope he will wait and be 100% for TD cause that is the ultimate treat this year for them!

:D i have always had good luck from yesasia although sometimes it takes awhile to receive things from them. i have ordered 2 times from cdjapan and have really been happy with them. i got the green tissue wrapped poster also and ordered the reg airmail which is supposed to take up to 8 weeks and have gotten them both times in 4-5 days! i live in the states so i think that is pretty awesome service. dvdheaven has always been good to and they have alot of dbsk stuff like their jewelry etc. also.

i am loving the accounts of the gelatto ice cream store---sounds so fun to go there. has anyone been to junsus dads pizza place or chunnies grandparents restaurant recently? i am going to japan/korea in june and plan on eating myself silly after spending a nite with them in osaka at the concert. so many fun places to go. :) do they have the balloons there at the concert places? must be part of the red sea!

DBSK & SuJu in a promotional vid for Korean wave/Entertainment

They were shown for just a few seconds but still great to see them part of a promotional vid for Korean Entertainment! :)

[Trans]Mina Fujii Blog about Tohoshinki

Sunday May 10th, I went to Tohoshinki’s concert at Saitama Super Arena!

Ever since I was born, this is the first time I go to such a big concert in Saitama Super Arena.

Together with many other fans, I spent 3 enthustiastic hours, my heart was so touched by Tohoshinki.

credit: KB Huahuabbs.ifensi.com + mr.TVXQ

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

---

Mina Fuji is the actress in THSK's Doush!te MV. Seems like a lot of celebrities went to their concert in Saitama! The boys are receiving lots of love as well. ^^

Guest ``miamihero

the 9095 is really meaningful huh?

I like how they make the fans curious and make us find out.

hahaha thanks for telling us btw!!!

Guest afterglow.

i am going to japan/korea in june and plan on eating myself silly after spending a nite with them in osaka at the concert. so many fun places to go. :) do they have the balloons there at the concert places? must be part of the red sea!

you're going to their osaka concert? lucky butt. lol. i'm pretty sure japanese fans use red light sticks at concerts and not balloons.

DBSK & SuJu in a promotional vid for Korean wave/Entertainment

They were shown for just a few seconds but still great to see them part of a promotional vid for Korean Entertainment! :)

[Trans]Mina Fujii Blog about Tohoshinki

aww, i thought dbsk was going to be in the CF by themselves lol. oh well, this is cool too.

mina fuji attended their concert? wow. i wonder who the other celebs were. max matsuura reported there were actors and actresses that attended thsk's concert.

[Pic] TV Guide Magazine

25hjxjb.jpg

293ejh5.jpg

credit:嗳有天噫

shared by:sharingyoochun@wordpress

i think this is the show that will be broadcasted on may 22nd. looks like they get to eat again. XD

http://www.ntv.co.jp/mirai/

Guest s3rene

Concerning the new drama project of Yunho and Minho, Yunho possibly would take on the role of "Night" while "Soshi" would be given over to Minho. It's actually very exciting if I think about it... Yunho's solo project aside from DBSK and well... while the idea of him being naked may turn off some people, I think it'll be a great challenge. Hoping that Yunho considers the role!

Guest trangelang

YOOSU ON DUTCH TELEVISION

OMYGOD!

my friend and I were watching a dutch tv program

named 'Between the ears'

suddenly we saw some familiar faces on the screen

and guess which picture they've used?!

YOOSU! <33333333333333

(we thought it was weird though, because it wasn't related to the topic of the quiz xD)

52m744.jpg

edit

the question was;

'imagine, there's a group of Americans, that want to go on vacation. So when they arrived at the airport, they noticed that they didn't have a travelinsurence, what should they do?

A ) they won't get an insurence

B ) they choose the most cheapest package, which insures everything

C ) they choose the most expensive package, which only insures terrorism (the right answer)

sorry for my lack of english!

Guest Pinklett

No Way!! I used to watch that (the previous seasons). Is it the latest episode? hahaha, the options, i wondered what the question was, It has absolutely nothing to do with DBSK

edit: just watched it. and the question was: americans go on a holiday, they get out of the airport, and realise they havent got a travelinsurance, what would they do?

hahahahaha, i wonder if the PD googled airport pictures or something, and took DBSK's pics!

Guest Kiddo214

This thread has been filled with so many Yunjae love in the past few pages. I love it! :P Bigeast station seems to be a heaven for Yunjae fans or something. All moments are so fluffy!

I'm anxious about Absolute Boyfriend too! It'd be my best wish if Yunho would accept the role. xD It may just be his breakthrough in acting.

Guest afterglow.

%7Boption%7D52m744.jpg

the question was;

'imagine, there's a group of Americans, that want to go on vacation. So when they arrived at the airport, they noticed that they didn't have a travelinsurence, what should they do?

C ) they choose the most expensive package, which only insures terrorism

LOOOOOL. i love seeing dbsk pics popping up in random places that have nothing to do with them. *remembers xiah's pic in mexican telenovela*

Guest dbsgdec

OMYGOD!

my friend and I were watching a dutch tv program

named 'Between the ears'

suddenly we saw some familiar faces on the screen

and guess which picture they've used?!

YOOSU! <33333333333333

(we thought it was weird though, because it wasn't related to the topic of the quiz xD)

http://i44.tinypic.com/52m744.jpg

edit

the question was;

C ) they choose the most expensive package, which only insures terrorism (the right answer)

Hahhahhaha! The question has nothing to do with them xD

Whats more, I think someone in the production staff is a yoosu fan xDDD

That is a fan-taken photo of them at the airport, ne?

Oh, ah, and I do remember Junsu's face being ps-ed into one of the mexican drama by the producer. Isnt that illegal or something to use our boys' faces without permission? xDDD

Yunho acting in Absolute Boyfriend

Anyone knows whether he had accepts the offer or not? I dont remember what the article says.

If he hasnt, and the drama is really for Absolute Boyfriend.. I dont think he will accept.

It'd be his first step into the acting world, and the roles in the drama are a bit.. risky?

He's either gonna do really good at it, or blow it.

I think he's more suitable to a more... serious role. A business man, a gang member,a father, a sportsman.

Something that would work well with his level of charisma and confidence.

But I dunno. For all I know, he may want to prove himself through this one, ne? ^^

Whatever it is, we know we will support him ^^

And now.. a little advertisement wouldnt hurt xD

Do join in if you are a Junsu fan ^^

XIAH-SSHI 20Four | Twenty4th

Birthday Project for Junsu.

bgxk6v.jpg

Help us contribute to the World Vision for the sake of the Children of the World. Contribute to the 24 gifts we want to give to Junsu. Show Junsu the currencies of the world, and represent your country. Give him all your dolphin love ^^

Join the birthday project - HERE

3136kc2.gif

Guest MangaPanda

^

WTH !? I never watch this show, but if they keep showing pix of dem I will XD.

When was this aired?? I do wonder why they used their pic..

Annd uh.. something to share? something I made out of boredom..

junsusexy.gif

-swoon-

Guest tohoblaq

Did anyone realise that there hasn't been any YOOSUMIN Bigeastation episodes lately? :(

What happened? I love listening to those three.

Guest Toink3

THSK - 4th Live Tour TSC

stmaukisima.jpg

he3..Has This pics Been Posted...I just FOund em...Looks Nice

The angLe is Very....Like..Hurm..Pretty...XD

Credit:Ukisima@Blognaver+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Timeout GeLato

icecream1-1.jpg

icecream2-1.jpg

icecream3-1.jpg