[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest playcrackthesky

Really? :o I'm surprised. CDJapan is very good to me when it comes to packaging. I bought the Secret Code regular edition album from them, and to my surprise, they sent in a free poster, all wrapped up neatly in green tissue paper. They've sent me other posters in my other purchases previously too. But did anybody get free The Secret Code posters when they bought from CDJapan? I haven't put up my poster yet though, there's not enough space, rofl because they've sent me too many posters, rofl.

sorry for butting in XD

i got a free poster, but i didn't order from CDJapan.. i just bought it in-store, haha. i think posters came with every first-press copy of TSC? soo yeah... i don't think YesAsia gave the posters though, for some reason they keep all the posters that come with their shipments of cds :mellow:

i guess to rip some people off by selling them for $10 when they're really free. tsk...

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

CDJapan is a good site to me now

after buying The Secret Code from that websiite

i buy more japense DBSK cds from there :)

they treat my albums with care which i like

instead of getting a broken one

i remember that happening once :P

Guest ohhlalakelly

I hope they'll return to Korea sometime this year. A mini-album or a single is already good enough for me. Just thinking about if we really had to waiti until 2010 for their comeback, it seems such a long wait ><

Karen - It is a long wait, i'm not gonna lie. But they're only returning for 3 - 4 months, it's not satisfying. Especially since time flies by so quickly. 3 - 4 months compared to 10 - 12 months is a huge difference.

Either way, i'm just happy they're returning to Korea. At least we don't have to wait another 1.7 years. :o

i have a TSC japanese version and i think they don't have a members commentary in there...

TSC Japanese version do have member commentary for the T tour digest. You just have to turn it on (either from menu or just change the audio channel once the clip is up and running).

As for the Korean and Hong Kong version, I think they have the commentary too, again, you just have to turn it on. Because my T album is HongKong version, and the Five in The Black Live Tour digest come with the commentary.

Guest min_60

Soul Fighter!!

Thanks for sharing this! It's been a while since there were any soulfighter action. Poor Min gets tortured by his hyung this time round. In the last two pics, Changmin looks cute, like a little child begging for mercy.

Finally more videos to watch! Thanks for sharing. I hope someone subs this soon.

I hope this hasn't been posted yet.

090510 TSC Saitama Bolero Jaejoong focused

This is a really clear fancam audio and video wise. Thanks for sharing! The whole song was sung beautifully. Im my opinion, amongst all their ballads, they seem to have mastered to sing Bolero close to perfect the best.

Guest rachelMX

More Changminnie @ Saitama Photos (7P)

credits to: ichigojj@fc2

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

BONUS:

1. Cute Boys ^^

26.jpg

2. BEGIN - Four Boys Singing Like Angels

45.jpg

---

4th Japan Live Tour - OFFICIAL SELECT PHOTO

credits to: ichigojj@fc2

1. Changminnie B)

633778575845212500.jpg

2. All members

633778576303337500.jpg

3. All members again lol

633778576303806250.jpg

===

Tea For Two:

OMG! Sounds not bad at all! I think I could taste it like sugar>< Wow, our boys are givin' us a sad yet sweet summer huh? >< I'm so waitin' to hear the full ver. TT

Seolreim CF :

Oh, my dear Chunnie, ofcuz I will accept ur seolreim honey... But I rather to have u instead LMAF ><. OOOOOOOOh, Minnie my naught boy! Look where ur hand's goin'! HOMIN FTW recently huh??!!

Otherwise, thank u so much for sharin' all pics/fancams/clips/info./news...etc ^^

Guest Toink3

Yunho @ MiroTic Con In SeOul[PersonalYoonho]

PYyunho13.jpg

PYyunho12.jpg

PYyunho11.jpg

PYyunho10.jpg

PYyunho7.jpg

PYyunho9.jpg

PYyunho6.jpg

PYyunho3.jpg

PYyunho8.jpg

PYyunho1.jpg

PYyunho2.jpg

PYyunho4.jpg

PYyunho5.jpg

PYyunho.jpg

'

Gosh....TOO HOT TO BE SEEN ONLY IN PICS......XD*Crazy English*

Btw has This been posted Before..i just Found em.....he3..

Credit:PersonalYoonho+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest asdfhjkl;

The Heaven's Postman pictures look SOOO nice, I'm so excited. I can't imagine a drama that suits Jaejoong more (although I'm sure there are some that I don't know of..) The feel of those pictures are so suiting for Jaejoong I think. The kind of heavenly feel. SO Jaejoong. And he has black hair, so I am a happy fan. A VERY happy fan.

Guest mr.pockets

Help!? I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help, but since it's TVXQ related, i will post here :D

Well my sister is a big big big! OH I MEAN BIG! Fan of TVXQ, and her birthday is comin up and I want to get some stuff of TVXQ.

What are some good sites that i can order from? I have never ordered online before so i hope they are trustful sites. Thank you in advance!

Guest Honey_KizZ

Help!? I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help, but since it's TVXQ related, i will post here :D

Well my sister is a big big big! OH I MEAN BIG! Fan of TVXQ, and her birthday is comin up and I want to get some stuff of TVXQ.

What are some good sites that i can order from? I have never ordered online before so i hope they are trustful sites. Thank you in advance!

yesasia.com is a pretty good place to order dbsk stuff. i buy most of my dbsk stuff from there and they

always deliver it on time and its packaged nicely too.

Question:

is there a thread for heaven's postman yet in the kdrama section?

Guest eternalmerkamoon

[Eng Sub] BigEast 3rd Fanmeet Extra Movie Part 1

some funny things in part 1 are junsu saying "who's that?" again xD, jaejoong and yunho have to act out being a newborn baby, and yoochun and junsu's baby talk~ oh yeah in the beginning changmin imitated the way su was talking x)

contains translation errors, it's translated from chinese ~

if i have time, i'll try to sub the other parts, but someone'll probably be faster lol

Guest mandasoh

Eh, there seems to be alot of people recommending YesAsia, so I'm just gonna give my 2 cents.

I pre-ordered the Survivor single together with my TSC album.

In terms of time, it took about 8-9days after the release of the TSC album for my stuff to reach me (Singapore), which is OK.

The thing I'm unhappy about is that despite the bubblewrap and box that someone else mentioned, BOTH my surbaibor and TSC album cracked like crazy. My TSC album has cracks in at least 5 different places, and very visible too. <_< Thank goodness the CDs were ok though.

As for posters, I didn't get any?? :o I got a small one that was folded into 4 parts and included within the CD itself, not rolled up though. So, you can imagine the lines across their faces >.<

Now I'm thinking of using either CD Japan or HMV Japan for Stand By You single. Especially since they definitely count towards the Oricon Charts, and maybe the boys can get another Oricon Weekly #1? :P

I feel like I'm spamming, so here are some old couple pics:

yunjae22.jpg

yunjae.jpg

Yoosu.jpg

yoomin4.jpg

jaechun8.jpg

jaechun7.jpg

And just cos I love him:

chun4.jpg

Picture credits as tagged. I used Google for alot of the older photos last time, so if it belongs to you, let me know & I'll credit you too^^

<3 amanda

Guest moosicISlove44

ajh@#$er#$%^wa@#s~!!!!

I finally got my hands on a Mirotic Concert book---

I LOVE the pictures^^

There's a whole bunch of pics from during the concert and then there's the "extra" photobook with backstage and rehearsal pics :)

I got it in Garden Grove, CA

[if anyone wants to know where, then PM me ^^]

I'll post pics of it later if I can :D

Soo many videos lately ^^

thanks guys~!!

Guest KoMi

Are there any subbed vids for the DVD Special Edition 2008?

I could only find those up to Part 4 on YT T-T !

Guest ``miamihero

I love the preview of Stand by U! cant wait for the release of the full single. :D

&&& I totally love the pictures of Heaven's postman! omgoshh when can we watch it ??

The Red Sea @ TSC Tour 090509 Saitama

http://i40.tinypic.com/idybyh.jpg

Share The World ~ The Secret Code Tour Saitama 090510 [Yunho Fancam]

WOW look at the red sea<33333

its really full to the max. shesh!

they certainly gain a lot of japanese fans over the last year.

And share the world has a dance??

O_O but yea this song is deffenitly better live!

Thanks for sharing

Guest japjoong

As for the Korean and Hong Kong version, I think they have the commentary too, again, you just have to turn it on. Because my T album is HongKong version, and the Five in The Black Live Tour digest come with the commentary.

thanks i can hear it now !!

i never notice the on and off before !!

what date does heaven's postman be aired ??

Archived