[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

^^ thank you for the picspam!Changmin's hyungs are on HIM again LMAO!Im sure there's payback time for him.BEWARE hyungs :lol: And look at YUnho's moves!......Real side?Changmin's actually a shy type of guy XD

Doush!te Selected To Be A Part Of An Album

v7ukon.jpg

credit: on template

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

2rf3kbb.jpg

credit: herobaidubar

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ She's an olympic pingpong player & obviously a Jae fan :D

Sorry for cutting/editing your post :) Just want to share this:

hmm.. from my super very limited knowledge about signature reading,

junchan is a very deep in mind, he think about everything more than “normal” do (is that why except chunnie nobody can understand his joke xD lol *bricked by junchan)

JJ need to be recognized, need some surement (dont know how to say it xP).. he’s very simple person & flexible (easy going, easy to make friend w/ everybody).. & he’s talented in many field..

minnie a little bit straight person, stimes stubborn.. not much to think, he just do what he think is right.. and smart too.. ^^

yunho is a complicated person.. (actually his sign is the hardest to read xP).. he more strict than minnie (bc he’s leader maybe >.<).. he’s an introvert person, not easy to except new person into his life..

chunnie, a little bit introvert but as he so easy to have a conversation w/ new person, he also has lot of friends.. he also need to feel recognizable.. stimes not sure about him self but somehow he always seek for progression in life, that’s how he got his strength.. ^^d

btw all sign showed the boys are always seek for progression in life.. esp junchan, JJ & minnie..^^v

credits:demayunho@sharingyoochun

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fimbulwinter

yeah i won the ballot through bigeast. There was an American girl there she said she is not in the fan club but she her friend got her permium ticket through avex... i dont know how that works....... Even though i won the premium tickets i didnt know where i was gona be seated until the very last moment. because we had IC cards, after they checked our tickets and id they, scan our ticket and they a paper ticket comes out with a seat number, my friend went before me and she got p1-102 but i got p1-6 so it is down to luck i guess

but being in the first row from the main stage is not as great as it seems, cos alot of the time they are on the front stage, could only see their backs. but because junsu was injured and my seat was on his side, i saw him alot! though his chair was moved to the other side for a couple of songs!

(and also when the confetti falls it is mainly in the middle, i didnt get any but my friend gave me one!).

Oh, that's a really interesting way of seating. Maybe the seat number is already programmed in the bar codes?

I forgot about the front stage. Are any premium seats in front of that stage? xD

Junsu's my favorite member, so I would still envy your seating arrangements. Hopefully he'll be up and moving around soon though!

Yay, DBSK confetti! <3

I might be going to Japan this summer, so I want to see if I can somehow grab good tickets to their Tokyo Dome concert. And my mom is willing to pay for Premium tickets, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hunt up any~ And I'm not part of BigEast or anything, since I live in the states, so I completely missed the balloting. D;

Request: Lost TVXQ Signature... =(((

The reason for my post today is because I've lost a certain signature, which I've had since the beginning of my time with soompi.

I came on to soompi today to find out that the link to my signature was no longer working.

And since my computer crashed I no longer have the signature on my computer anymore so I'm desperately trying to find it somewhere online. Or if someone might have saved it or something..

It looked like this:

nerds2cp1.jpg

except it had the words: "My Kind of Nerds (:"

on it.

and it had my soompi name on the side.

If anyone could help me look for it I would really appreciate it. It was my signature that I made for my love for TVXQ.

PM me if you do find it. >.<

Guest Pinklett

^

nopes, micky's icebar just opened, and gelato is in italian "icecream" >italian icecream

hi nikki ^^

wowowow awesome! cant wait to see how it looks like in tokyo dome. then youll be really blinded by the red lights

Guest afterglow.

SOME PICS FROM CONCERT IN SAITAMA

thanks for the pics. it looks like they're having tons of fun. love the picture of changmin being carried away by yoochun and yunho. lol they just left him somewhere on stage. XD

red sea @ Saitama Arena

credit : pantip+dnbn+on pics

beautiful. wish i could be a part of that one day!

Request: I've been looking for this video, but i cannot find it TT.TT

It's THSK on Heyx3 (I think) where they do a reanactment of THSK when they first went to Japan.

And they also show the reanactment of the Underwear thingy. lol. I seriously can't find it.

I requested this a long time ago, but no one... TT.TT haha

Eng sub would be very good. Thank you in advance ^^

edit:

V Yes! Thank you soo much! Maybe thats why i couldn't find it. I searched for Heyx3 ! Dumb me! Thank you again!!

Request: I've been looking for this video, but i cannot find it TT.TT

It's THSK on Heyx3 (I think) where they do a reanactment of THSK when they first went to Japan.

And they also show the reanactment of the Underwear thingy. lol. I seriously can't find it.

I requested this a long time ago, but no one... TT.TT haha

Eng sub would be very good. Thank you in advance ^^

I think that show is called THE M not Hey3x. [i could be wrong but I think that's the one where there's re-enactment of the boys' tough times in Japan :P]

edit: i found a youtube link but no english sub. check if that's the video you're looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuJ7uk29Dc

Guest ladyelhisa

Whoah!! Look at that RED OCEAN DANG!! :o I'm blinded by the RED LIGHTS! B)

Yoochun's necklace is so pretty! :) From the pics I think he is really enjoying the concert. Who wouldn't enjoy the crowd? ;)

Good for leadershii....having his massage. ;)

Ahh he is so cute in this picture.

But i have my eyes on his necklace.

I would so buy that for a friends birthday.

The boys always wear really nice necklaces.

*dies* I'm so happy they include a dance part in the middle of purple line.

I love the little spin jae did near the end.

It looks so hot for some reasons.

*dies again* Even though this is focused on leadershi, you have to love changmin's voice in force.

And the dance looks so sexy and Fierce.

At first when i saw the pics, i didnt really like this outfit too much,

but after these two fancams, i think it looks pretty HWWAT =D

Guest Nanashi

Hello :D

*dies again* Even though this is focused on leadershi, you have to love changmin's voice in force.

And the dance looks so sexy and Fierce.

At first when i saw the pics, i didnt really like this outfit too much,

but after these two fancams, i think it looks pretty HWWAT =D

Yeah. Same here. I didn't like this costume so much either. Now, its not that bad. It actually looks pretty good and sexy.

The choreography is hot, but it cant equal to Mirotic.

I keep editing this. I am sorry.

I want to see that performance of Purple Line.

But now, I have a question. Are they performing Survivor? I forgot what the boys are going to perform.

The Red Ocean looks incredible as always :D

Guest fobbiyo

Wow, FORCE was pretty hot.

brb to edit.

//edit: The clothes for TSC concert are hideous. lol. The performances were hot. I loved Purple Line :D That was sexy. Can't wait to see Junsu perform with them

SHINKI! FANGOODS

Good news! Shinki! Forums have created some TVXQ fangoods for you all. 8D

The items: lanyard and t-shirt.

They are in the making right now and we will have them in our hands quite soon.

P.S. We will also have towels in the (very) near future. Leave a note, if you're interested in those too.

Click here (Soompi) or here (Shinki!) for more info!

ftn5w9.jpg

1z3zek9.png

Archived