[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Fimbulwinter

This is like my first ever post, from like how ever many years i have joined! sorry about that!

but i have to share with everyone i just came back from the saitama concert, i had front row seats on junsu's side!! (that 30,000 yen was well worth it), junsu is up and walking around on stage now!

though he was sitting for alot, but he is out the wheelchair!!!!!!!

and its kinda bad to say but i was happy cos he was sitting in front of me throughout pretty much of the show!!

i swear we exchanged looks during the "O"-Sei.Han.Gou!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so envious. ;~; (especially of your seating arrangements.)

Did you win your premium ticket through the BigEast ballot? ;OO

I'm still trying to figure out how the whole ticket system works, haha.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amnesiac_33

hey so yesterday i went to chun's ice cream place. i thought they said the opening was on the 9th so i went there with a friend. the place was located in the corner, so it;s kinda hidden a bit. i arrived at the place at around 3 pm something.. or was it 4 i cant remember but when i got there there were already some girls waiting in front of the door. so we waited for like 5 minutes and were wondering why the girls didnt go inside the place so instead me and my friend headed up to a nearby kfc to hav a drink. and later we went back to the place and waited at the side of the place. there were some guys there so i thought of asking them is the place opened to public yet when sudenly i heard a girl screaming while running from far ahead and i was like wth? chun wasnt even there. and lol so the person she was screaming for was YOOHWAN! and i got excited a bit, lol. the other girls started screaming as well and started taking pictures with their phones. yoohwan was wearing a black or was it blue.. dark blue shirt with an orange apron and he has a long hair. he's indeed, very cute. looks so much like his brother. it was only yoohwan and the fans were that crazy i dont know what would happen if yoochun was there. *sigh* and after a while of standing in front of the place, i went to the side of the place and a man said hi to me and my friend and asked some questions like where do we come from and all so then i asked him is the place opened yet so he said, no it's not opened till monday. and then i asked him like, oh thats yoohwan isnt it? and he was like yeah yoochun's younger brother. he looks just as good as his brother isnt it and i was like haha sure yea.

the place isnt opened yet so inside the workers were still busy with.. idk. paperworks? lol and also they were like carrying boxes in and out and there was a lorry and yeah the workers are all boys. hehe. yoohwan even walked to the front door to greet the fans infront and they started screaming. *rolls eyes* so me and my friend just waited at the side where there were some benches and just watched everything. i could see yoohwan talking on the phones a few times maybe one of them was chun hehe

oh and his mother was there too.

we went back at around 5 something after saying goodbye to the guy we earlier had a conversation with. today if the tasting party if im not mistaken from what i heard because my korean is still not good, and i might go back again on monday after class. i took some pictures of yoohwan using my phone.. but im still figuring out how do i transfer the pictures lol korean phones are just.. weird *headdesk* yeah i blame myself for the lack of a REAL camera

Guest dbsgdec

^

Lucky girl.. Luckier if it was Yoochunnie xD

[broadcast] Xiah Junsu sings Beautiful Thing @ Arirang radio Show [ENG]

Its a short tv broadcast in English. It only shows snippets of his perf, but still! I just realise I made happy lil puppy sound when I found the vid. LOL. Too bad it didnt show the full interview and performance. huhu.

Here's the fancam if you want to see the full int/performance.

Xiah Junsu sings 'Beautiful Thing' LIVE @ arirang radio [fancam]

Junsu is marvellous!! He's singing live and he sounds even better.

**The show was from 2006.

\/

yukarichangmin the 2nd and the third pic scared me.lol. But the first and the fifth looks nice ^^

Guest YukariiChangmin

Ohhh That´s Great Congrats You did see Yoohwan

Yoochun´s brother is super handsome and cute too

I feel happy for U =^.^= :rolleyes:

Hi =^.^=! :P

I Just wanna share here some FANARTS made by myself

I know It´s no profissional nor good enough but I just wanted to share

with you all my work.

Changmin as a geisha ♥

He can be more beautiful than any woman.

Our boys are so beautiful that surpass the beauty of a lady HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Kisses for everyone here

Changmin as Geisha♥or Maiko♥

4_3.jpg

6_8.jpg

7_18.jpg

9_9.jpg

5_7.jpg

Chunnie as Geisha ♥ or Maiko ♥

8_13.jpg

Credits :Myself :P

Guest 2MY

[Trans] Staff Report- The President with Tohoshinki

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5368/withceo.jpg

They got words of praise/compliments. (i guess its from the CEO himself)

Maybe that's why they have very beautiful/radiant smiles!

(^0^)

Credits: staff report

trans: rai@sweetfig.blogspot.com

O~ Awesome! So thats the President! lol

Im glad that they got lots of praises and compliments from him!

He must be very proud of Tohoshinki!

I mean i would be freakin proud of them if I were their president.

lol. aww~ look at their beautiful bright smiles ^^

Hwaiting THSK!

Guest afterglow.

judging by the pics and fancams of the saitama concert, there were a lot of people there. i wonder how many tickets were available for the saitama dates.

i just read a long fan account of the saitama concert on lj. man it sounds so fun. i'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go to their concerts. T_T

Guest sheilapiglet

awww...Hosu....seeing YH pushing Su in his wheelchair was touching...such a deep brotherly love feeling....and I love how the fans responded by singing when the guys put their mics out to them....good support!...am loving YH's overall look these days...manly and cute at the same time=)

Guest Toink3

TSHK - TSC Tour Pamphlet

stmanvr3.jpg

stmanvr2.jpg

stmanvr1.jpg

stmanvr.jpg

The Boys Siggie's XP

tscsiggy.jpg

tscsiggy5.jpg

tscsiggy4.jpg

tscsiggy3.jpg

tscsiggy1.jpg

tscsiggy2.jpg

090505 TSC TOur - JaeChun @ KoBe

jcstama.jpg

jcstama1.jpg

jcstama2.jpg

jcstama3.jpg

jcstama4.jpg

jcstama5.jpg

jcstama6.jpg

jcstama7.jpg

jcstama8.jpg

jcstama9.jpg

jcstama10.jpg

jcstama11.jpg

jwings10.jpg

jwings9.jpg

jwings8.jpg

jwings7.jpg

jwings6.jpg

jwings5.jpg

jwings4.jpg

jwings3.jpg

jwings2.jpg

jwings1.jpg

jwings.jpg

jwing.jpg

CREDIT:NeverEnd+Somax@ameblo.jp+MickyFan+Herowings+Toink3@Soompi

FULL CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT

DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow Junsu is standing now!!! :)

wow hes recovering really fast

its cause everyone loves him love theres no other way haha

Guest shinhdeplol

090507 ETN News Star Be Natural

10. Shindong/YeSung (Super Junior)

09. BADA (former SES)

08. Eugene (former SES) / Chae Yeon / (a comedian)

07. Minho (SHINee)

06. SoHee (Wonder Girls) / Kim Jaejoong (DBSK) / Lee Minho

05. Rain / Lee Yo Ri / BoA

04. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

03. SNSD / SunYe (Wonder Girls) / Hang Seung Yeon (KARA)

02 Shin-ae? / ?? / Lee Yoon He

01. Yoochun (DBSK) / Shiwon (Super Junior) / JongHyun (SHINee)

Guest mylujulie

DON'T HOTLINK , FULL CREDITS

Take out with all the credits

[Pics] 090510 Masato Matsuura's Blog (Avex's CEO)

up_118479.jpg

up_118480.jpg

up_118481.jpg

up_118482.jpg

up_118483.jpg

up_118484.jpg

up_118485.jpg

up_118486.jpg

up_118487.jpg

up_118488.jpg

Source: Masato Matsuura 's Blog

Re-upload: JooMi@TVXQPERU/TPF

Guest tingabell

Chiyase & tingabell: thanks for sharing your fan accounts! tingabell, are those the goods that came with the premium seats? wah, they filled the saitama stadium up to the 500th level. o_o

yeah, they were the goods that came with premium seats! the goods were given to us in a bag and then when we went into the arena there was red cushions on our seats! also got a red card holder to put around our necks for our tickets

I'm so envious. ;~; (especially of your seating arrangements.)

Did you win your premium ticket through the BigEast ballot? ;OO

I'm still trying to figure out how the whole ticket system works, haha.

yeah i won the ballot through bigeast. There was an American girl there she said she is not in the fan club but she her friend got her permium ticket through avex... i dont know how that works....... Even though i won the premium tickets i didnt know where i was gona be seated until the very last moment. because we had IC cards, after they checked our tickets and id they, scan our ticket and they a paper ticket comes out with a seat number, my friend went before me and she got p1-102 but i got p1-6 so it is down to luck i guess

but being in the first row from the main stage is not as great as it seems, cos alot of the time they are on the front stage, could only see their backs. but because junsu was injured and my seat was on his side, i saw him alot! though his chair was moved to the other side for a couple of songs!

(and also when the confetti falls it is mainly in the middle, i didnt get any but my friend gave me one!).

Guest JJ.biased

I don't know I just loved seeing Junsu here! teehee..

DON'T HOTLINK , FULL CREDITS

Take out with all the credits

[Pics] 090510 Masato Matsuura's Blog (Avex's CEO)

Source: Masato Matsuura 's Blog

Re-upload: JooMi@TVXQPERU/TPF

omg~ Yay backstage pictures! They all loook amazing

I'm glad Junsu can be able to walk now.

well here is one of them smiling ^__^" hoping for a clearer one though =\

matsuuratoho.jpg

credit:dnbn + sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol Junsu limping at the airport

its sad but then for some reason its funny idk why though 0_0

man when will the boys ever come to the states :(

Guest jaeja_n

Excuse me.

Could you show me how to buy (best) tickets for the 3rd Asia tour concert ~ Mirotic ~ in Bangkok, please???

4nologue will announce about how to buy tickets (only 30% because pre-sale 70% sold out) on may 15,09

and for more info click below :

4nologue blog

Guest cute pikachuu!

DBSK leaving korea & junsu limping ~ 090508 Kimpo Airport [fancam]

it shows him getting off of his wheelchair briefly in order to ride the escalator up.

If I did not see other members first, I would have thought Junsu was the young lord of a mafia gang.

He was protected by 6 men in black, and he was wearing black suit looking all serious and quiet. with a hot shade.

It was funny when the four members enters, the fans leave them alone, but when junsu come all rush to swarm him up. the dude is in wheelchair fgs!!

I know fans are concerned and all, but they should consider him too.

Where did they get this? So a full one will be out right? Xiahtic will be on their album?

Archived