[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

090509 The Secret Code Staffs' Report

Occasionally there's a sniff falsetto voice breaking the dressing room (^ O ^)

That’s because Yoochun had been massaged ♪

Haha, sometimes the things staffs blog about are so funny and interesting!

YC is so cute... ><

Junsu is not sitting on a wheelchair during their perfs anymore?

It's good that his leg is showing some progress but I hope he doesn't push himself too hard!

I wonder if Yunho will be able to accept the drama invitation!

It'll be awesome to see another member in another drama. But I don't want to get my hopes high since DBSK's schedule is one huge hurdle to overcome before being able to partake extra activities. X|

In any case, it's great he got a drama invitation. ^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetfig

[Trans] 050909 Tohoshinki's Thank You Message

thankyoumail.th.jpg

was this posted??

edit:

@destiny: i thought you posted it already, then you took it down. T______T

[TRANS] CHANGMIN'S LONGEST UFO REPLY IN HISTORY IS BORN!

changminuforeplies.th.jpg

Guest destiny

^ i realized u were going to post it so i took it down.

090507 DBSK – ETN News Star Be Natural

Jaejoong at number 6

090507 ETN News Star Be Natural - Jaejoong No. 6

10. Shindong/YeSung (Super Junior)

09. BADA (former SES)

08. Eugene (former SES) / Chae Yeon / (a comedian)

07. Minho (SHINee)

06. SoHee (Wonder Girls) / Kim Jaejoong (DBSK) / Lee Minho

05. Rain / Lee Yo Ri / BoA

04. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

03. SNSD / SunYe(?) (Wonder Girls) / Hang Seung Yeon? (KARA)

02 Shin-ae? / ?? / Lee Yoon He

01. Yoochun (DBSK) / Shiwon (Super Junior) / JongHyun (SHINee)

credit: idolworld+ichigokjj+syc

Guest shar_

090509 JaeChun Toho Mobile Saitama Backstage

50324665.jpg

credit: as tagged

090509 4LT Saitama

3.jpg

4.jpg

credit: healingvoice

Guest gelliegellie

090509 SAITAMA

4579912ede176e734fc2269.jpg80760a8ffb7b61cdf01f369.jpg

25e62c58582646fd9c82049.jpg56b72bca4ce752a5c917689.jpg

e0bb0e7e81af901b0cd7da9.jpg

Credit: baidu

Today's secret code: 6.

Can someone explain further? XD

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Saitama May 9th, 2009

I just got back from the concert! The arena was full, like the other person mentioned a few posts ago.

This is like my first ever post, from like how ever many years i have joined! sorry about that!

Thanks for sharing! It seems that you enjoyed the concert. You guys are so lucky! I hope that one day I'd be at the same venue as THSK. I'm glad that Junsu graduated from wheelchair and I hope for his speedy recovery.

[TRANS] CHANGMIN'S LONGEST UFO REPLY IN HISTORY IS BORN!

OMG! That was too long. Now I feel that he really loved school and wants his fans to fulfill his dreams of being a university student. XD But he's happy now being an idol serving as an inspiration to each and everyone of us. I feel like studying in the middle of the night now. :lol: Thanks for the encouragement oppa!

Guest puzzle.injune

Excuse me.

Could you show me how to buy (best) tickets for the 3rd Asia tour concert ~ Mirotic ~ in Bangkok, please???

Guest braveviet

hi. I have a request. If anybody still have or know where to watch the video of the prank on Yoochun? with english sub please. Thanks a lot

Guest _xmadison

Hi, I'm a silent reader in this thread for awhile. I would like to say I love this thread and this thread with all the fast updates. And thanks for all the pics uploaders. I missed this thread for awhile and I was wonder was there any discussion about the meaning in the Survivor PV. I watched the offshoot movie in YT but there didnt talk much about the story behind the PV. I think this PV is quite meaningful. Would anybody be kind enough to share the thoughts about the PV? Thanks alot.

Guest ahn_annann

Saitama May 9th, 2009

I just got back from the concert! The arena was full, like the other person mentioned a few posts ago.

Show started about 6:40 and ended about 9:40 (so 3 hours).

Junsu had a chair, but he kept getting up and doing a little dancing in place (like moving his hips in time to the music). He walked down to the center twice (perhaps three times, I can't remember) but you could tell he was trying not to limp and he was walking slowly. I have a fancam of him walking, but my seat was so far away he's little. :(

Junsu: The Japanese fans were very touched when Junsu stood up and walked around, he got a lot of support from everyone. He sang his heart out and it was as moving as always. He was in good spirits and he started trying to participate more at the end of the show. He looked like a green superhero in one of his outfits ~ LOL

[Fancam] Junsu Walking at Saitama May 9th, 2009

thanks for your sharing...

oh.. Junsu.. pls don't walk much , need to save before

wow 3 hours which full of happiness.. so fun..

Guest afterglow.

Chiyase & tingabell: thanks for sharing your fan accounts! tingabell, are those the goods that came with the premium seats? wah, they filled the saitama stadium up to the 500th level. o_o

wow i was just saying how i wanted to see a picture of the boys with their ceo and there it is. they look so happy. :] i always enjoy reading their staff's and dancers' blogs, they're all so sweet and lucky to be able to work with such hardworking and polite boys. likewise, thsk is really lucky to have such a great and supporting team behind them.

about yunho's acting: if he does take the role, i guess it'll be like when jaejoong was filming; he'll film while participating in the group's activities (missing a few perfs here and there).

Guest sweetfig

oooops! i did not read the whole last part!

channel a- sure does not fail me!

i was laughing so hard!

thanks for the link!

Ahh i cant believe saitama super arena is FULL today....well yesterday.

During T, i was wondering how come its a bit smaller compare to other japanese artist concerts i saw back then.

But i just push that thought away.

So the reason was the top part wasnt used.

But seeing that its FULL makes my heart so warm.

It makes me that much more excited about the amount of poeple thats gonna be at the dome.

40,000 or more people there to see the boys only.......how sweet.

^thanks for the fancam for stand by you....

Lately I've been listening to a lot of trance/techno/dance songs in the k-pop side.

But listening to softer songs like this is so smoothing and relaxing.

*imagining myself at the beach, drinking a pina colada and listening to this song on my mp3 player*

Life cant get more relaxing then that =D

Guest Crazedphase.

[Eng Sub] Channel-A 090507 (Part 1)

aww, poor comedian guy..too bad they didn't show the games they played at the event....I wanted to see YH arm wrestle!=P

Haha.. DBSK and their secret camera's,

Did you see a fan wipe a tear when the boys said they would be performing at Tokyo Dome.

I would have cried if I was there too.

The comdian: Yuti Power!!

Guest LittleLadyS

soooooo agree with the word 'epic' comeback..coz that definitely will be like that...remember the last comeback the had in Korea? they successfully take people attention about their comeback rite? so the comeback after their military service would be super duper exciting for people... :P

:vicx: bout situation in N and S.korea..i know what u meant..and also agree with u...sure we'llbe very anxious if our boys get involved in..

dats exactly what i thought..it will killing me If i have to wait for half decade to see them perform together..i cant wait for that long..

i would love to see them as soloist, but i millions times prefer to see them together rather than individual... B)

I wish SM will let them go together..coz yeah, we know that DBSK is their money-maker, if they go together it means that they will earn nothing during 2 years rite? i wish they kindly enuf to let our boys go together and back together... :D

i think it is possible for them to go together but not to go to the same place i think..however, the big concern is whether SM will let them or not.. <_<

perhaps we suppose to come up with the petition later when the time is coming to let them to go together..LOL :huh:

so..it means that we have to wait for 4 or 5 year to see them as DBSK rite?

i dun think i can wait.. :tears:

i think he can..but with hair pony (bangs)..what do u think? :P

usually the guys in S.Korea need to serve in army for 2 years..i dunno whether they can come back before 2 years or have to work for more than 2 years..but the thing that i'm sure is that the normal period is 2 years...

and they can back to home (but not every weekend)..i heard form my korean friend that u can go back every weekend IF u have higher position or u work in government office which doesn't require u to do physical exercise everyday..correct me if im wrong...

that's the only thing that i worry the most..although i promise myself that i will continue to support them, but i cant guarantee that the others will do the same rite? but, if the Cassiopeia stay strong like now..it will not impossible to see them support our boys in the future..but! again, who can predict the future? its just my personal wish tho.. :rolleyes:

i dun think that the boys will leaving in anytime soon..by the time they leaving, i think they already settled their position in Japan.. i do believe it btw..coz, as we all know, our boys doing well in Japan rite now...their fanbase getting bigger by time to time..and i believe it will keep growing in the future..coz its just begining of their popularity... B)

and i'm agree with ur brother..what a good idea..if SM allow them to go, i believe they will come up with several ideas to keep their popularity on..like someone mentioned before, perhaps they will record some singles before leaving and release it while they are away..

record some singles before leaving and release it while they are away??? thats very unrealistic.. they need to promote their songs/album...

otherwise they cant release it... new songs without concerts? no presence at award winnings, no fanmeetings, and extra promotional activities..?

it just doesnt work that way... =.=

Archived