[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maria_hpm

hi everybody,

ive just came back from a holiday to paris and checking this thread was the first thing that i did and saw the msg about Junsu's injury.

i will be praying for him and i txt all my friends to pray as well for him and for the other members.

just to maybe cheer everyone up,before i went to paris i watched the DBSKs holiday in france and i visited most of the places and my friends shouted at me to shut up at me every time i was saying that DBSK was there and there and there and that i need to take pictures.i even bought the sall Eiffel Tower that jj was playing with.

anyway by the end of the trip they all have learned the boys' names and had to listen to their songs in the car.hihi

Junsu hwaithing!!!!!!!!!!

DBSK hwaithing!!!!!!!!!!

Guest alexkziel

I know it! <_<

They are always like this, perfectionists, pushing and pushing.

I can only imagine how he is feeling right now.

Junsu, Junsu, Love you boy, please take care of yourself .

hopefully is not that bad and he will be alright for next concert -_-

Edit. Wait, no Ride On , No?, Clap! I loved those performances last year :(

Guest intan

Thanks everyone for the news, translations and fancams..gosh..the first thought I had when I woke up this morning is Junsu's condition..I hope he'll recover soon..It's really saddening..I got teary eyed watching the fancam..this is the second time I got so worried for DBSK members..the 1st time was when there were rumors about Yoochun being hospitalized..

I guess I'm feeling sad not because I was afraid they cannot perform well/perfect or anything..I am sad thinking that Junsu and the members will be sad..because I know how they want to give all out in every performances and how they work so hard for it..glad to hear that the staff are arranging the best for Junsu..really, DBSK members are ONE..I hope this will make them stronger in future..Ganbatte!!

One & Only Xiah Junsu..

sudrums.png

suwhitesmile.jpg

Love you Junsu..:wub:

suminipopo.gif

Be together always..

95185382.jpg

credit:as tagged, suaday@LJ

Guest Kikiness

This is awful~ Junsu please get better soon!!

I'm sure he must be disappointed, after all the hard work they've put into rehearsing.

Another update from baidu:

首演前一晚的最终彩排,在彩排最后一首歌的时候扭伤了右脚踝关节。

当时打了针抽了淤血

4号上午因为没有时间就没去医院了

还说一定要站在舞台上

不动的话还好,但只要稍微动一下都会痛

演出结束后又去了医院治疗

5号上午打算再检查一次

傻瓜一样的家伙

不想父母担心所以电话也不打

害怕和父母联络

像傻瓜一样

-怎么知道的??

-fans们去了公演场,也播出了,所以妈妈也知道了。

-你就当做不知道吧……

(这里是俊秀和妈妈的通话)

真是傻瓜一样, T_T

我们俊秀该怎么办才好……

这是熟人因为很心急所以向俊秀的父母询问得来的消息。

事实上对于大家的担心我也不知道这个算不算正面消息

心很痛T_T 也没办法睡觉

尽管如此在知道是什么程度之后心也好受了一点点T_T

我们俊秀……

今后还有很多演出

不要勉强就好了

现在应该无条件的养伤

a brief translation:

During the last rehearsal the night before the concert, Junsu hurt his right ankle joint

He was given an injection after, and he still insisted on performing

on May 4, there wasn't enough time, so he didn't go to the hospital

it only hurts when he moves it

He went to the hospital after the concert and is going again on the 5th

He didn't call his parents because he didn't want them to worry

but they found out anyways.

Guest leejunkified

^ Of course they found out, LMAO... really, Junsu T.T <3

I hope he has time now to go to the hospital and get it properly checked up.

I´m so waiting for new pics other than that one fancam... I wish at least to see him smiling in one of those.

Guest taikogirl91

thank you everyone for all the fan accounts and fancams!

i'm not able to watch the fancams yet....but when i get home those are

the first things i'm gonna watch!

gosh...it really made me sad when junsu hurt himself to the point where he has

to be in a wheelchair :tears:

but i thought it was caring for the other members to take turns pushing the chair

around for him and everything...but....them glancing back when they were performing

while junsu looked sad...that just broke my heart T.T

please get better soon junsu! you know everyone is worrying about you regardless of what

you say about your injuries :(

he must be disappointed about this whole thing...but i think it'd be better if he can perform

in the other tours later than beat himself up now...

JUNSU HWAITING! :)

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

aww i hope Junsu feels better and is able to perform at Saitama on Sat!!! its just not the same when all 5 of them dont perform together!!!

thanks for all the pics and updates!!!

Question:

what are the songs 9095 and 9096 about?? like i read the eng translations of it and i really had no idea what are the songs suppose to mean??? or like whats the point?? did JJ compose it?? cause i really like it but i have no clue what the song is about? someone please enlighten me

Guest 13july

To. Junsu Oppa !!

I heard about your leg injury.

I know you must be sad,

but I want you to know that 'Cassiopeia' always beside you.

Don't worry about anything.

On the stage, you showed us you were strong

but we don't want to see you injure yourself.

We want to see you fine and get better soon.

Please take a rest and take care yourself.

You will get better soon.

Moreover, you can come back to sing and dance as you like.

We always bless for you.

Fighting !!!

ために。 ジュンス Oppa !!

私が あなたの怪我について 知っていましたとき、

悲しくて、心配です。

むりをしない ほうがいいですよ。

少し 休んで、ゆっくり してください。

あなたの健康が いちばんたいせつです。

それで 何でも 心配しないでください。

あなたは もうすぐ 快方に向かいます。

では、元気ですね。お大事に。

Cassiopeiaは いつも あなたの傍らに います。

Fighting!!!

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg i so hope that JUnsu is ok rite now

gosh cant believe he got hurt and still performed

now that is a true singer spirit !!! Junsu get better soon!! :(

i couldnt bear to watch the performance

Guest moosicISlove44

I love how they always stay strong, even when they're sick or hurt

They always pull throught<333

Junsu hwaiting~!!!

smiling Junsu^^

53.jpg

17.jpg

42.jpg

23ifo11.jpg

5-1.jpg

Guest mhyra16

get well soon to junsu, still performed well even he's injured

btw, is there any official facebook group of the boys?

there were a lot of groups there.... can't believe big bang has like 30,000 plus. So i was looking for Cassiopeia

group with the most members

c1c860ad564e696e71a846144bc066ab_raw.jpg

4f4779d06fe8717396abf28bcece5828_raw.gif

Guest No MoRe

I really through in difficult time these days

When I heard abot Junsu I feel Heart broken

and make me sad

and I have Exam Tomorrow

the news make me more sad

I do not want one of them get hurt or feel tired

However, the 5 members and Junsu hwaiting,

and I hope that tomorrow would be better than today

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Emergency: Best Wishes for Junsu

If you guys don't know yet, THSK had their concert last night at Kobe. However, Junsu injured his right leg at rehearsals right before. He was in a wheelchair throughout the concert, and he kept apologizing as the members wheeled him around. He couldn't dance, but he sang with all his heart and more.

We want to send him "get better soon" cards, and we will send them out on Wednesday morning (it's about 40 hours from now). If you'd like to leave him a message, please fill out the form here and we'll make sure he gets it.

There is no word-limit to the message, because we believe this is not something that should have a limit... (Though please, keep it at a reasonable length ><).

Go here to leave your message: http://iscreamshinki.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2447

PS: We are sending the cards to Avex. We are only accepting messages for 30 hours, because we need to send these out ASAP.

PSS: We, the Shinki Staff, will be paying for the printing of these messages and the sending of them. We're printing them on really nice templates, and we'll take pictures to show you guys. However, it would really help if people could pitch in a few bucks... Because it's going to cost >< Thank you! And let's keep our fingers crossed for Junsu...

Guest inatlum

I heard from somewhere that Junsu cried during the last performance which was Bolero. Does anyone know if he did or not. my heart is hurting so much seeing him sad, and in a wheelchair. :tears:

Guest ohhlalakelly

Song List

That is one awesome song list. I wonder how the dances were? Omfg, Stand By U and Taxi.

GOSH!!HOT!~

Woah baby!!!! These pictures are hot! Is this in TSC concert book/photobook? Woahhhhhhhhhh. *dies*

When my friend texted me during school and told me what happened to Junsu, my heart broke. I was so sad. I know how hard he worked in preparations for this concert.. I know how hard they all worked. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way. All in all, I hope he gets better soon. Hopefully it's just a minor sprain. Reading the fan accounts about how the boys kept glancing back at Junsu made me really touched. And that fancam of Junsu in his wheelchair still singing at his best... :blush: Junsu, ily! Get well soon.

Archived