[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest SHINee-girl

During the end, he stood up with his left leg...so he injured his right leg?

But, when he sat down, he tapped to the beat with his right foot

aww junsu dont stand up even on ure good leg u should Rest

omo i have tears :tears:

GET WELL

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deNain

Yunho ~ The Secret Code Pamphlet Scans

+ One More

46481429200905042340372.jpg

Love to see red!

V

Hehe.. ^_^ Yunho is just so hawt! :wub:

Guest gelliegellie

^ Denain sure is fast! HAHa

http://i39.tinypic.com/2q3rgab.jpg

3rd post | May 04, 2009. HAHA.

23r0f12.jpg

29fp109.jpg

Credit: DNBN

http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf?vid=de7a2337775ca382166962cd

Credit: baidu

- This is a must watch. I don't know how to rip videos, so yeah. LOL.

MORE MORE MORE MORE PHOTOS FROM TSC

2j1tpn5.jpg

2e2dy7d.jpg

2la583r.jpg

357m6gy.jpg

th_8cb1befae362d1014f4aea80.jpg th_1259455503506177564e0086.jpg th_545a0de8dc709d1cb80e2d85.jpg th_5xr8fs.jpg

th_0d4d39fbaabec7aa9e514686.jpg

Credit: baidu

HOT LINK OR die.

The premium seat is O___O

Guest kangtaluv

To remind us not to be worried and believe in junsu.

I think its a small injury and not a heavy case. At least i hope so.

Born to Sing picture:

94430254.jpg

98833645.jpg

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

OMG >.< Jae Jae took off his shirt >.<

Fancam plz.....

I Love the Pamphlet Scans of Yunho :D. He looks so so handsome and manly <3

To make this post less spam

fe89dd37134bef2e0b55a94.jpg

Credit : Tag

Guest i_luv_tvxq

heres a chinese translation from baidu of the message left on the official site

junsusinjuryduringsecretcodekobecon.jpg

and i made a trans to english^^

Today (4th May), we started the 「Tohoshinki 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~」. But the day before yesterday, member Junsu had an injury that made it hard for him to walk.

Because of that, there was a discussion as to continue on with the concert or not, but Junsu thought of the fans who were waiting for this concert and wanted to participate in the ''LIVE'', so the plans changed a bit to let the 5 stand on the stage.

Tomorrow (5th May) and thereafter performances might have changes according to Junsu's injury.

Please keep supporting them.

-All members of Tohoshinki staff

cred baidu

chinese to eng trans tvxq_luv@iscreamshinki

Guest Crazedphase.

Junsu got injured...

Aww.. I really really hope it is not serious.

He is so sweet that even though he was hurt he cared for the fans.

I am glad that the other performances have been slightly altered

so he doesn't have to stand.

I hope he gets better soon~~

Guest pimple

^

I would like to know, because so far if any of the members are sick, junsu was usually the one who takes over some of their parts. for example, when jaejoong was sick, junsu sang and dance to his rising sun lines and when yunho was sick during a-nation, junsu sang, rap and dance for yunho's part.

its because junsu got a lot of parts in most songs, i wonder how they distribute his lines? or is he still singing his own lines?

It's a really great compilation.

And the song is in chinese and it sounds great! Forever Love

Props to the person who sung the song!

Ah~ I got teary eyed during the flashbacks of their winning moments..

Thanks for sharing it!

Edit:

V ah..junsu...junsu...even in a wheelchair, you still sing with your soul...

get well soon!

Guest dbsgdec

THANKYOU for the fancam! Cant wait to watch it.

Hope someone would upload to youtube soon.

Junsu praying..

b9b1ad1e128d413c413417d.jpg

^

I would like to know, because so far if any of the members are sick, junsu was usually the one who takes over some of their parts. for example, when jaejoong was sick, junsu sang and dance to his rising sun lines and when yunho was sick during a-nation, junsu sang, rap and dance for yunho's part.

its because junsu got a lot of parts in most songs, i wonder how they distribute his lines? or is he still singing his own lines?

I dont think they would take the ballads lines cuz he'd be sitting down so thats ok. For fast and dance songs maybe.. yunho? i dunno. TT__TT

Guest shiyunzz

English:

Hello to everyone in Kobe, this is Junsu!

For the premiere of the show, I wanted to look good for everyone during the last rehearsal my leg started to hurt, I´m really sorry that it´s making everyone worried.

It´s been only one day but I´ll try my best so that we can show you soon a perfect Tohoshinki.

Junsu.

thanks for sharing..

sighs i really hope he gets well soon ):

doesn't he know that by pushing himself

he makes our hearts break? ):

Guest yunholover90

Junsu's accident (OWN THOUGHTS):

after reading a lot of fans comments and news about his current condition,

i feel more supportive fo them as a group and also towards junsu as well...

i think the staff were thinking of changing the whole concert programs for the night

but because junsu really wished the BEST for us FANS, they went along with the concert..

I'm really encouraged and i am really proud of him and dbsk!! the best group ever!

i think if one of them is in pain all 5 of them are too..that is just the nature of dbsk ^^and all 5 of them will overcome it all together as a group! (That's why i love them)

can u imagine the other rest of the members will be so hurt as well..junsu must have cried a lot too..

they know it's his dream as well to sing and dance in this year's concerts sicne they are getting more attenteion and to give it all they have..

He got hurt becoz he was practicing for us, let us all support him in tomorrow and other

concerts as well!!^_^ let's not be too worried or sad becoz the one that is the most saddest now is JUNSU

in order to see him more energetic and to recover soon let's carry a more positive attitude for him

and for DBSK as well in the rest of the concerts^__^let's enjoy every moment they bring to us now and the future!

JUNSU FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!DBSK FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rozette30

OMG T_________T;

WAHH IM SOO SAD T__T

get well soon junsuuu

i just got home for lunchtime,

and i see this OMG!

i hope he gets better sooonnnnnnnn..

i literally started tearing up

when i heard this!

HE IS SOOO STRONG T______________T;

GET WELLL SOON JUNSUUU!

Guest 2MY

KOBE CONCERT-JUNSU FANCAM!!!(in the wheelchair)--HEART MIND AND SOUL

ㅠㅠpoor our junsu oppa...please get well soon! cassiopeia supports you forever!

Credit::동네방네::

TT.TT I seriously got teary when i read the message! my heart is broken..

I hope he has some healing time, because they have such a busy concert schedule!

I hope he can perform again when it heals FULLY!

I don't want him to perform if it hurts only a little bit because it can become worse later on..

waaahhh~ Please get well soon.

i haven't backtracked yet, but did he perform dance routines? probably not right??

wow! those yunho phamphlets are killing me! It came out really good!

I can't wait for the other members.

THSK HWAITING! JUNSU HWAITING!

Guest goyun

Awww, Junsu, please get better soon but don't push yourself too hard (although he probably will knowing how dedicated all of them are).

I really hope they finish the tour healthy and happy.

Thank you for the pics and info everyone.

lol, i got so excited when audio of taxi live was posted (absolutely love that song) but the song is not live. the person said she's been getting lots of traffic because so many people are visiting her account thinking that taxi is actually live but she's says it's definitely not live. she seems to be quite shocked and amused that so many people thought it was.

I love their song list. Love the fact they're performing some old songs from their first album.

For those of you who are going to their Japanese concerts, I really envy you but I hope all of you have a great, memorable time and please give the guys lots of love and support for those who can't be there.

EDIT: Why oh Why did I top a page when I don't have anything to share? Sorry everyone.

EDITX2: Found this at xiahsoul.net and wanted to share this

제 비기 언니가 방금 메일을 보내주었는데 준수가 얼마나 다쳤는지는 주최측에서 자세히 설명해주지 않았지만 크게 다친 것은 아니라고 했다고 합니다. 준수는 계속 휠체어에 앉아 있으면서 휠체어로 움직이거나 스탭들의 부축을 받다가 볼레로 무대에서는 혼자힘으로 일어서서 노래를 불렀다고 합니다. 오늘 준수의 노래에 공연장 안에 있는 사람들이 모두 감동받았다고 합니다. 비기언니가 느끼기에는 준수가 많이 외로워보였지만, 온힘을 다해서 노래부르는 모습에 감동받았다고 합니다. 이 편지에 그나마 놀랜 가슴을 가라앉히면서 다른 분들들께도 알려드리고 싶은 마음에 써봅니다.

TRANS: My bigeast sister just sent me a message. It said that they didn't explain how much he was hurt but it wasn't serious. Junsu was in the wheelchair the whole time moving with the help of the staff until bolero. He got up on his own strength to sing bolero. Everyone who was at the concert today was very touched. My bigeast sister felt that Junsu looked lonely but she felt touched at his strength to sing. I'm writing this to let others know to calm those who are shocked.

I know a lot of people are worried but hopefully, this helps.

Archived